Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dr's strange delights [Futa/F Seeking F, Oviposition] *Now with gentle craving...*

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrStrangeLove

Super-Earth
(Lol I completely missed this section the first time round. Whoops...)

Hello my Lovelies! Dr. StrangeLove, at your service. I like to play Futas or Females, and I'm looking to fill girls with eggs and commit all sorts of debauched experiments upon them. I also like more softcore stuff, if you want to have gentle lesbian sex, or even just cuddle, that sounds great too. I'm not interested in RPing with male characters, though. I could play one, if you really want. I'm not really into causing pain, but if you want to play a masochistic character that will visibly enjoy it then I'm game. Here's my f-list, for further details. I also have a YIM account, for those who are interested: Dr. Strangelover@Yahoo.com.

A few sample scenarios:

You play a poor peasant girl, and I play a dominating hive mother. You need money for your family, I need a nice warm place to lay my eggs. It's a simple arrangement. ...So why do you enjoy it so much?

You've been captured by a mad scientist. Now you must endure as she uses you for her twisted experiments and breeds you with her twisted creations. But you can't stop asking yourself... Why does it all feel so good?

She was a Succubus, a proud and unrepentant operative of Hell. But now she was captured, held captive by a long time rival: A warrior angel, strong and gentle, intent on reforming her. Preposterous! ...Wasn't it?

This is somewhat unusual for me. It's much more story and character focused then I usually get. It would mainly be focused on the angel showing the succubus gentle love and affection, both of which are alien concepts to her. I could play either character, both of whom are female. (in case I didn't make that clear ;) )

Exactly what it says on the tin.

This one is much more extreme. If you're turned on by pain and violence, it might be your thing...

In this one, I play an insecure futa who just grew her new cock, and is thoroughly overwhelmed by the new urges and sensations. You play a gentle older woman who helps her come to grasp with them. For example, I could be a 19 year old college freshman who just grew a cock, and goes down to the nurse for help...

For this one, I wanna play a tentacled futa monstergirl and just dominate the hell out of some poor young woman. Rape her in a dozen ways, make her swallow my larva, and make her like it. Make her come a dozen times while she struggles and writhes, and then make her admit how much she loved it while I penetrate her nipples and gill them with my writhing spawn, etc, etc. If someones willing, I'd even like to cross one of my usual boundaries and engage in a little pseudo watersports - penetrate her urethra and fill her bladder with cum and larva, and make her beg to be allowed to expel it (No actual urine please). Note that I still want said victim to be totally into it, even if they protest otherwise. And I'm open to suggestions, of course...

RE: Dr's strange delights [Futa/F Seeking F, Oviposition]

Bump! Added another scenario and some pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom