Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For Science! (Dr. StrangeLove X Khan)

DrStrangeLove

Super-Earth
It was a chilly autumn day. A surprisingly young professor sat in her office, looking over her paperwork when she heard a knock at the door. "Come in!" She responded. A rather shy looking young woman entered, an assignment paper clasped to her chest. "Hello professor. I missed one of the lab assignments yesterday and the labs are all closed now. Can you open one up for me?" The professor took the paper and glanced over it, before handing it back. "Call me Jane. And sure, I can arrange that. We'll use my personal lab..." She tidies up the papers on her desk, then gets up and leads the way down into the buildings basement to where her own lab is waiting. She helps the young woman finish her lab quickly enough, then turns to her with a grin. "You want to see some of my projects? They're really cool, you'll love them..."

Melanie was really worried about the assignment and couldn't find another way but to ask a professor about it, still she was really nervous about it, male professors could certainly be jerks sometimes and her long luscious legs exposed thanks to her short dress could certainly make it worse so she decided to look for a female better. She only hoped she would be kind enough to make this favor to her and went on a little shy about it, but she was surprised then, "Thanks... Jane" she answered shyly not expecting she'd be so comprehensive. A professor' lab? That sure would be great, she would be able to finish her assignment much faster than she expected.

It was even faster as Jane helped her. "Oh thank you so much professor...I mean Jane, you really saved my ass", her big toned round ass which Jane repeatedly took a chance to stare when she wasn't aware. Amazed on the professor good will Melanie agreed to her request "Sure, why not? we've got plenty of free time." She happily followed her to another room then without any suspicion of what could happen next.

"Don't worry about it." The professor winked at her, her own short skirt and low cut lab coat showing off an impressive amount of skin without looking out of place. "They're just over here..." She took out a key, unlocking another set of double door and ushering Melanie through them before locking them up behind her. "Sorry for the paranoia, but you really can;t be too careful..." The lights slowly turned on, one by one, revealing a room filled with the strangest machines Melanie had ever seen. In the center was an assembly of metal supports that looked like it was supposed to hold something in the center of it, while one wall was lined with an impressive chemistry station, filled with dozens of strange chemicals. In the corner some strange array of pumps and tubing, and along another wall was an impressive array of... Were those sex toys!?

The professor came up behind her and put a hand around her waist, pulling her back against her body, while the other one pressed a chemical doused rag to Melanies face. "Don't worry. You're gonna love it..."

Most of the labs always remained closed so it wasn't any surprise professor Jane locked the door behind them as soon as they walked in. "Oh, that's ok, bet you got lots of private experiments here, in fact it honors me that you let me come inside" She spoke while slowly walked ahead watching everything as the lights turned in. Melanie couldn't figure out what were not even half of the strange of machines in there yet she astonished and admired them all.

"What is this used for?" she stopped at the metal supports in the center, it had several straps and bindings all arranged in such weird ways she couldn't think what was supposed to be held in them, but instead of an answer she found herself suddenly embraced from behind pulled against her professor body, instantly blushing as she felt the softness of her plump breasts in her back "Wha..what are you doin..?" she wasn't even given time to struggle as a wet rug was pressed against her face. "Mghh... mmmhhmmggg" she quickly felt her body numbing then and her strength abandoning her making it impossible for her to struggle at all, yet she didn't fall unconscious instead she found herself being molested by Jane, her loose short dress making it really easy for her to be fully groped and caressed by the soft and skilled hands of the professor.

Jane easily held up Melanies trembling form, the aspiring young student quickly succumbing to the chemicals. "Shh, don't worry - the numbness will pass soon enough." She held the girl carefully for a moment, and true to her word, the numbness did pass, leaving behind weak shivery muscles, sensitive skin, and a wonderful heat inside her. The girl shook helplessly, her body no longer able to hold itself up, or to put up any resistance as the professors hands drifted, stroking her inner thigh and teasing the bottom of her breasts. She tried to put up a fight, but was easily overcome, her struggles only serving to excite her captor. "Ooooh... I like it when they struggle. You'll be a fun one, I bet..." She pressed a hand into the girls panties, cupping her pussy and grinding at it while her other hand took possession of a breast, squeezing it and fingering her nipple. She laughed as the girl whimpered and writhed helplessly, before withdrawing her hands. "Just a taste, dear. I still need to get you all tied up..."

The professor began maneuvering her towards the strange contraption in the center of the room, holding her with one arm as she shifted this and adjusted that. Soon, she had Malanie leaning back in a seat made from a number of leather straps, her arms stretched out above her and Her legs spread to either and locked in place. She still tried to struggle, but her muscles were too weak and she couldn't seem to get any louder than a loud whisper...

Melanie blushed as soon as she felt Jane's hand lifting her skirt and feeling her skin, "nooo what are you ahhhh" but then she could help but let a moan out of her as she touched her between her legs, she didn't know why she that felt so good, yet she quickly became wet as the professor continued to grope the rest of her body. Melanie just keep herself trying to escape but it was impossible and she only found herself growing more and more aroused by the second, why does this feel so good she asked to herself, she had never been with a woman before, this is not supposed to be, ahhh, she couldn't think right anymore almost wishing for it to never stop. Her breasts swelled as her sensitivity increased and the mound of her pussy was greatly receptive too making it her melt away and coat the professor's hand in her love juices as her face turned red fully embarrassed.

Being easily striped out of her clothes she was left in her underwear before having her limbs pressed against the weird device in the middle of the room, her screams for help being so soft now that hey seemed sexy moans instead as she was strapped and secured in a very embarrassing position. Melanie was so scared now not knowing what would be of her yet the aphrodisiac drug made her eager for more.

Jane stood before the trembling student, her body strapped in on full display. She reached out a hand, tangling her fingers in the girls hair and pulling her head back, leaning down. "Shhh. There's no need to struggle. I'm going to take excellent care of you..." The woman leaned down, kissing melanie dominantly on the mouth, her spare hand resting on the crook of the girls hip, thumb teasing her pussy through her panties. "We're going to have such fun together. Tell me, little slut, what do you want me to do to you first? Should I make you grow a nice hard cock to go with that wet cunt of yours? Or should I just start fucking you?"

Completely unable to move at all, her now oversensitive skin was easily groped and touched throughout the full extension of her voluptuous body, softly moaning as she shivered and panted but it seemed every time she tried to move the leather straps fastened tighter bringing her to the peak of a forced orgasm. The professor grabbed her then pulling her head backwards allowing Melanie to feel her hot breath on her neck just before she put her lips over hers. She wasn't able to breath as both their tongues explored each while Jane sucked her deeply, the fingers of the scientist crawling over her already wet panties only to tease more with her thumb and driving her crazy about to explode in irresistible desire.

"I...I want you to..." she was slowly falling to her charms but when she heard about such an unnatural experiment she panicked breaking out of her current lustful state "what!... wait, no! you can't do that, anything but that please, do me anything you want but that" Melanie then give her full permission if not even asked Jane to fuck her badly in exchange to not have her transformed in such a way, sure she would just start playing with her and fuck her right away but she wouldn't be able to stop her from experimenting with her body later on. Melanie fully belonged to professor Jane now.

"Oh, I can do that. Still, if you're so eager to avoid it, I guess we could work something else out. You agree to do as I say? ...Good." She adjusted the restraints, lowering Melanie until her she lay horizontal, her head hanging back down. "Now open wide and get sucking..." Jane dropped her skirt and panties to reveal a monstrous engorged cock, easily nine inches long. Precum dripped from the head, and the whole thing seemed to throb. She advanced upon Melanie, her tool ready...

Nothing guaranteed she wouldn't be having a big cock grown just above her pussy the same way as the professor had, but Melanie still almost begged to be fucked instead. Being further constricted by the multiple straps and restrains across all of her body made her embarrassed and uncomfortable yet so oddly pleasant, and when she was said to start sucking she only thought this would be her first time giving oral to a woman making her feel so weird about it, still the aphrodisiac had already made her lose most of her inhibitions.

What followed next widely surprised her though, as the professor was taking her panties off she was able to see a huge meaty rod peeking between her legs, fully erected and already coated in its own precum, she couldn't believe it or move at all, only staying frozen beholding the throbbing appendage before her and how it was slowly forced into her mouth before she could react at all. She wanted to protest, to scream for help still she couldn't help slurping the juicy tip of Jane's cock, she didn't want to but she wasn't in full control of her actions now and her tongue carefully licked the full length of the shaft offered to her.

"Mmm. Very nice, but I want you to take more than just the tip..." Jane tangled the fingers of one hand in Melanies hair, scratching gently at her scalp as she tugged her head back. The professor advanced, pressing her cock into Melanie's mouth and advancing until her pussy rubbed against Melanies face. "That's better..." The professor began rutting herself against melanie, forcing her cock into Melanies throat and grinding her pussy over her face.

Without even knowing how, Melanie was turned and twisted away with the strange contraption that held her moving her whole body while the professor caressed and massaged her head as she slowly forced her engorged cock down her throat. It was too much for Melanie and she would soon start choking on such big meaty rod but as if that wasn't enough Jane pressed her wanton pussy against her. It was already wet and smelly and she just kept on rubbing and grinding it against her face making Melanie retort without being able to breath but also having her cunt quickly go wet too. She desperately and uselessly tried to move away to catch some air but all she managed to do was to further stimulate Jane's phallic appendage making her throb her and feeling it clearly inside of her, her whole squirming, her full swollen breasts colliding against each other as she was almost spasming if it wasn't for the tight bounds restraining her, what followed was she would found herself squirting involuntarily all over the floor while she was raped.

Jane gasped in shock and arousal as Melanie came, squirting messily on the floor. She found it so exciting that she herself immediately came, flooding Melanie's throat with semen. She pulled out, letting Melanie breathe at last, her face drenched in pussy juices and semen. "You dirty girl! Look at you squirt! I know just what to do with that..." She reached over and readied a syringe (without a needle) of menacing purple liquid, reaching down and pressing the end into Melanie's pussy. She slowly worked it deeper, fucking Melanie with it, until she pressed it against her cervix. "Take a deep breath now..." She pressed the end of the end of the syringe into Melanie's cervix and emptied the syringe into her, the heat slowly flooding her womb. The heat slowly spread through her, before collecting at her clit and slowly intensifying, until her clit seemed on fire. With a sudden moment of release, her clit expanded into a penis and she came, helplessly squirting in an entirely different manner this time...

Melanie was in shock as she orgasmed involuntarily but it was much worse when the sudden gush of hot seed poured into her throat forcing her to swallow it all. She wouldn't be able of course, and Jane's semen quickly flooded her mouth dripping out through the sides of her mouth and even from her nostrils, Melanie continue to choke even after Jane's huge cock was pulled, coughing her sperm out as she fought for a breath between moans. She wasn't hearing was she was told next but what she did noticed was the full syringe coming at her filled with the strangest solution in it, her cunt was too sensitive both from the aphrodisiac and from her recent orgasm making her cum again as she was pierced with it all the way in up to the very end of her pussy walls, even further as her cervix was forced open to release the liquid inside, she felt another orgasm immediately yet she wouldn't cum yet. The climax kept building up for a few more seconds driving her crazy out of pleasure, then she looked down for an instant and saw the worst she could imagined, a phallic appendage quickly growing out of her with and impossible to describe pleasure, feeling as if she was being fucked from the inside out only to finally cum away from her newly acquired cock. Melanie was only able to scream and squeal out loud while having simultaneous orgasms, the most intense she ever had.

Jane stood by and watched the helpless girl writhe and cum, giggling softly to herself. "You like that? Don't worry. There are more where that came from..." She walks over beneath Melanie, readying her cock. "Lets see what this pussy feels like, shall we...?" She reaches in and begins teasing Melanies pussy with her fingers, the other hand taking possession of Melanies new cock, gently stroking it in her gloved hand...

Starting to feel a little dizzy from such intense sexual experience Melanie finds herself being readied to be raped once again, her pussy twitched still oversensitive making her gasp and moan as her whole body shivered in ecstasy but it was only when her recently acquired shaft was stroked that she complete lost it begging to be further played with. "Gahhhh!! Oh god! please fuck me, suck meee! Anything, just do me anything please!" A heavy tone of urgency in her voice, she now was even eager to fuck her professor, something she would never have dared to think before.

"Of course, darling. I'm always happy to oblige..." She steps in and roughly impales Melanies pussy with her giant throbbing girlcock, her hand holding Melanies cock, gently stroking it possessively. Her free hand reaches up to squeeze Melanies breasts, one after the other, her thumb playing with Melanies nipples. "You're such a raunchy little slut - maybe I should leave you out some evening for the fratboys and sorority girls to play with? I bet they'd love you..."

Melanie's eager pussy would be clinging tightly Jane's meaty rod as it pierced her letting her feel every throb clearly, making her own tingle and throb as well. Small amounts of cum poured out of her recently acquired appendage coating it and her professor's hands with her hot sticky seed and her own swollen breasts being so sensitive now reacting to every little touch and caress sending delightful shiver of pleasure through all her body. "Ahhh ahhh yes yesss!! I am! fuck yes" She just wasn't in a position to argue with anything she would be told now as had been rendered so confused after so many orgasms and would just accept any command given even if she could repent later on.

"Oh~? Alright, then. But first, I need to use you for myself..." She began thrusting away at Melanies pussy, while teasing her new cock and pointing it upward so that she'd some on her own face. After a few moments of this, the door opened and a slim young woman let herself in. "Hi professor. Sorry I'm late..." "No problem, dear. I found us a new labmate, go ahead and get acquainted..." She nods and walks over to you, taking off her skirt and then her panties... "I'm Alyssa. It's nice to meet you..." She smiles devilishly and climbs on top of you, rubbing her pussy in your face...

Shivering in ecstasy she actually was really craving for it right, to be uses in whatever possible way her professor could be thinking right now. Jane kept merciless fucking her and not only that but playing with her cock too as a naughty child with a new toy, which in fact that what was Melanie meant for her. It wouldn't take long for her to actually come cum once again, the skilled hands stroking her passionately would let it be any other way, her throbbing appendage soon erupting hot loads upwards right into her face driving her crazy, it was her cum, her own milky sticky cum, so thick and warm slowly spilling down her face to her neck and then breasts, leaving her with a delightful sensation she had never been able to feel before. Soon the contraption holding her twisted around leaving her legs to the level of Jane's pelvis so she still fuck her, but her head being lowered almost to the level of the floor with her bulging shaft pouring her white seed over her belly and beyond. I t was only when she heard another voice that she was able to understand the why of her need position as the young woman that just arrived took off her undergarments and squatted over her face rubbing and frictioning her eager pussy against Melanie's sticky face.

Alyssa bends down and fastens her lips around your cock, sucking gently at it and playing her tongue over the tip while she humps your face with her wet pussy. "Mmm, you are a naughty girl. Look at you just squirting all over the place..." She pulled Melanies cock out of her mouth to make her remark, then started sucking again while she reached out a hand to cup Melanies pussy around Janes cock and rub roughly at it as Jane thrusted away. Her other hand reached down to spread her own pussy so she could rub it over Melanies nose and mouth...

Melanie's cock throbs and tingles with the first graze of Alyssa's lips, being upside down the mighty shaft is already coated with her own pussy juices with gently pour down allowing the newly arrived to have a taste of both of her cums. As she fastens her mouths Melanie feels the tension growing, her cock pulsating intensely and feeling like it is still growing bigger in throat of Jane's assistant, her body shivers and she wants to moan and scream for more but the dripping cunt in her mouth wont allow her. She is now limited to the shaved pussy of the stranger but she still eagerly eats her, desperately licking her clit and folds and making her way deep into Alyssa and hoping Jane fills her holes as well.

Jane continues to pound away at Melanies pussy, before pulling out and forcing her way into her ass instead. She reached out a hand and grabs a large vibrator off the wall and begins penetrating Melanies pussy with that instead. "Mmm! You've got a deliciously tight ass, you know..." She turns on the vibrator and begins fucking Melanie with it while Alyssa sucks determinedly on Melanies cock, her tongue playing with the end...

Melanie could feel how Jane's humongous cock suddenly left her eager tightened pussy in a fashion that seemed like she was was uncorking a bottle of champagne, an unexpected squirt soaked Alyssa's face while at the same time a hot gush of thick cum flooded her throat. Melanie almost regretted her craving to be left alone but it wouldn't be for too long as a big fat dildo would soon pierce her depths, but before that her professor was willing to fulfill her request. Her ass had not been prepared for what was about to come, Jane's mighty girlcock thrusting into her back entrance forcing its way in making her moan and scream directly into Alyssa's cunt. Her whole body shivering she shot a few more jet out of her menacing to choke the beautiful assistant with loads of sticky cum.

Back
Top Bottom