Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Romantic, Gentle, Dominant M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mei Fuyutsuki

Planetoid
Hello and thank you for clicking on my thread! I'm open to a variety of plots and genres, but of course, I have some favorites!

Favorite genres and plots:

• Innocent Romance
  • Realism mixed with some fantasy (A small group of people with special gifts in a normal world)
  • High School/College Life
  • Shapeshifting (Full transformations of an animal or mystical creature, no were's)
  • Incest
  • Twincest
  • Sci-Fi (Humanoids, Modified Humans, etc)
  • Horror
  • Zombie Apocolypse (Zombie x Human)
  • Lost in the woods
  • Human raised by wolves
  • Guardian Angel
  • Ghost x Human
  • Teacher x Student

Turn on's:

• Good grammar
  • Descriptive and detailed, but don't overdue it, we're not writing a novel xD
  • Respectful
  • Romance first (Get to know each other and then have intimacy)
  • Possessive but not controlling
  • Dominant but not aggressive
  • Coherent sentences
  • Correct punctuation
  • Creative and not repetitive
  • Loving
  • Caring
  • Protective

Turn off's:

• Anything Anal
  • Only interested about sex
  • Abusive
  • Aggressive
  • Controlling
  • Godmodding
  • Over powered
  • Cheating
  • Unloyal
  • Disrespectful
  • BDSM
  • Dirty talking
  • One-liners

***Exceptions regarding BDSM, Dirty talking, Aggressive and Abusive behaviors:

These are accepted only when the plot is about kidnapping and keeping someone captive as a slave, but it has to turn into romance afterwards. For example, the guy or girl feels guilty and starts having feelings for the slave, so they start softening up and in the end, the aggression stops. My view of love is respectful and gentle, I don't like BDSM relationships. I had a very bad experience in the past and I do not wish to take part in such things again.***

My OC:

Mei Fuyutsuki: Always used by me in roleplays, she can be portrayed however I want. Mainly, her personality is that of an innocent, pure, friendly and sweet girl with love for nature and animals. Her spirit animal is the Wolf (Omega, if you know what that means), so in fantasy RP's, she's mostly an Arctic Wolf. Her hair is light brown, and she's kinda a ginger with lots of freckles and light green-brown eyes. Very fair skin, kinda pale, with blushies! In the winter, though, her hair fades to white and her eyes turn light blue. In Horror RP's, if she's the "bad guy", she's psychotic and cruel, loves to decapitate people and does it all for love. You could say she's a very scary Yandere in these kinds of RP's. If you wish to see more of her appearance, check out my Instagram, but I do not color yet.
https://www.instagram.com/hikaru_junsui/

***I own this character, therefore I can modify her to fit the plot/genre.***

I write mostly first person.

This person is a great writer and anyone would be very happy if they get to write with this amazing person. Her Oc is amazingly well written.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom