Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A womb for rent... (Minxette & Dr. StrangeLove)

DrStrangeLove

Super-Earth
It was a warm and cloudy day. Soft white. Clouds drifted across the sky as a young woman approached the slug colony. The structure looked like some sort of giant blue and green shell, it's curving arches and rounded passageways of hardened slime seeming to tease viewer with vague hints of what was around the next corner. By the entrance stood a young slug-girl, her spear in hand. She looked speculative lyrics at the new arrival. "Good morning. Can I help you?"

It took Cecilia a moment to even start thinking about what she'd say. The mere sight of this place reminded her of how unlike her home it was. What kind of strange colony was this? How would they treat her, especially...especially for why she was here? Clearing her throat, the young brunette woman said, "I'm here to...um, I was told I could..." Her cheeks were already a deep red. "...could be of service to your people..." Would the guard understand what she was talking about? The thought of having to explain what she had been told made her tremble a little, and she hoped the guard wouldn't notice.

The guard seems oblivious. "If you're looking to sell something, we could work something out. What is it you're trying to sell, exactly?" She looks Cecilia over speculatively, her eyes tracing her curves appreciatively...

Cecilia sighed, suspecting that the guard did not understand. "I had heard..." she started, clearing her throat and taking a moment to gather her courage. "I had heard that your kind, your queen, was looking for people, for women to..." She couldn't help but to notice the guard looking her body over, which only made her even more nervous. "...for women to...carry your queen's young..."

The guards eyebrows raise, and she smiles knowingly, leering at Cecilia. "Ah! Yes, that. Go right on in. Just follow the path straight on down to the center, you can't miss her..."

Cecilia follows the path as best she can, until she comes to a large chamber with an 9 foot tall slugwoman. Her skin is a pale olive, slightly tinted with green, and her hair and slug portions are an identical deep green color. She has numerous tentacles with all sort of intimidating shapes sprouting from her back and sides, and her belly is transparent, bloated with wriggling larva. At her crotch are several particularly large tentacles, clearly hollow, with transparent patches. She turns to look at Cecilia as she comes in. "Hello there, little one. My name is Dozara. How can I help you?" Her eyes drift over Cecilias curves, the same way someone might look at a meal, before they devoured it...

Back
Top Bottom