Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Role playing within a Role play (MxF preferred)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daemon385

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hello and thank you for giving my request a consideration. I'll try to keep this short and sweet like a Hershey kiss. Now I have many flavors of interest, but one in particular I'd love to be sated. Before I get into that though let me go over a few things real quick.

Rules
1.I normally prefer PMs as a means of doing RP, but can be swayed to other venues if given the right argument or persuasion. IM is doable across YIM or Skype, though I'll want to speak with you a bit before hand to know if I'd be comfortable with it.

2.I'm not a stickler for word count, but I do enjoy detail. Paint a picture for me to see as you create the scene. I'll always do the same and normally post about 2-3 paragraphs. I love dialog between characters and don't mind if we go back and forth with shorter posts in regards to that.

3.I want you to enjoy yourself, just as much as I want to enjoy myself. If you can't go on or lose interests let me know and I'll respect that. If you want to try an idea or discuss something? Let me know! Communicate with me and I'll show that same respect back.

4.Not really a rule but I do work from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m Central Standard Time. Monday through Friday. I always reply when I get time after or before then, but only sporadically during if I get a breather. Though when I am online I'll shoot you back and forth if your on and ready to go. I know life comes first and things are just going to get busy at times. No worries! I at least reply once a day if I am extra busy that day and much more than that usually when I'm not.

Yays
-Teasing
-Power Struggle
-Romance
-Story
-Non-con
-Light to medium BDSM
-Toys

That is only a taste though, while here is where you can find a bigger list of my likes and dislikes. If it isn't on my no list and you don't see it on my other lists then it is absolutely available for discussion.

Nays
-No Scat or Vomit
-No Vore (but some light blood play is allowed)
-18+ only please
-Fisting anything

Idea!
Ok! One last thing, this is all original characters for those wondering. So now that we are through that let me tell you my idea. I want to start an RP where YC and MC meet online at a RP sight doing what they love...RPing! They'll talk to each other in OOC chat while discussing plot and characters for an RP they want to start. As they get further into their RP together and get to know each other through OOC chat they start to become a bit flirtatious with one another. Eventually the RP escalates to a point they are both hungry for more then just playful flirting and RPing together and decide to meet up. From their they begin coming closer with each other as they meet up now and again for a date. At some point they may even try to express their particular kinks to each other in actual person.

So I honestly think there can be so much to this and would love for it to be a long term RP. There will be romance, drama, kinky kinky, the ability to play multiple characters, and many other possibilities.

So if you are intetested shoot me a PM and I'd love to hear any ideas you may have about this, or hell, any other ideas you may have. Let me know what you are looking for and what you want to bring to the table as well. It won't be a dance if we both aren't on the dance floor. I'm primarily looking for a MxF paringn so do note that. If you have dregged through this all and want to get started I'm only a PM away.

I look forward to hearing from all of you and hope you enjoy your night. Until then I'll be waiting for your hand to dance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom