Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Make me wet! Enthrall me! [MxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yami

Super-Earth
Hey there!

I'm looking for a literate roleplay! As in, please type coherently, and with detail. I need a 1-2 paragraph minimum. I wanna be turned on, not off, and details turn me on. :D

Anyways, here are the kinks I'm craving in no particular order:

Living insertions
nonconsensual
tentacles
sex toys
public
humiliation
spanking
anal
vaginal
oviposition
forced clotheswearing
scat torture/cum enemas
watersports

I have a craving for some dark ideas. I'm going to post them in a spoiler because it's not for everyone, so if you see a particular scene you like, we can discuss building a roleplay around that.

Idea 1 - YC decides to humiliate MC a bit. So, after pumping MC full of water until she needs to pee, he takes her out for a walk. There, in the park, he bends her over behind a tree and fucks her, not letting her pee. Once he's done, he walks her back to the car, but MC can't hold it, and just lets go of it. As punishment, YC makes MC wear his sweater, but she can only zip it closed over her crotch, leaving her mostly exposed to any eyes.

Idea 2 - YC breaks into a grocery store late one night where MC is closing up. After raping her, he fucks her with the produce and makes her do various humiliating things.

Idea 3 - Our characters go to a movie theater together, and YC in the middle of the movie forces MC to be naked and fucks her right then and there. After the movie, he makes MC walk out while holding the cum in.

Idea 4 - MC gets tied up and left in a library blind folded. YC pretends to be a stranger that rapes her to humiliate her.

Idea 5 - YC decides to humiliate MC by putting nipple clamps on her, a vibrator in her pussy and after filling her ass with water, a plug. YC then lets MC wear some slutty dress out to a club. In the middle of the dance floor, YC discreetly fucks MC until she orgasms and pisses. Then, to humiliate her further, YC takes her to an empty park and removes the plug from her ass. Turning the vibrator on high, YC makes MC walk after him trying to get her dress back, but doesn't get very far as she's made to empty her bowels in the park.

Idea 6 - At a sex store, YC buys MC a massive vibrator and a costume. In the car, MC is made to put the skimpy costume on and straddle the vibrator. Then, they go out on a date at a restaurant, where YC plays with the remote, making MC cum in the middle of the restaurant.

Idea 7 - Something rough, brutal, and violent. Tie her up, rape her. Spank her and pull her hair. Torment her with pleasure and humiliation. Whatever you do, just make her your slut. <3

Those are just some ideas, but I'd love to hear any of your own! Please PM me if you're interested!

Seriously though, if you're as kinky as the ideas I suggested, I'd love you forever. <3

On that note, I do also have ideas that are based around a kink rather than an idea. If you're interested in that, do shoot me a PM as well with the kink in question.

RE: Make me wet! Enthrall me! [MxF] open for now

bumping.

It's oooopen now

Bumping.

I'm going to accept a maximum of 4 this time around I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom