Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Inception... I want to get inside your head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corybantic

Super-Earth
Hi everyone.

A slightly unusual roleplay request. I want help building a framework where a character attempts to plant an idea into another's mind.

I've been interested in the hypnosis kink, and while the trope of overpowering and/or supplanting the mind of a nubile wench or two, my idea is for more of the unlocking of hidden desire or potential, to build up, rather than tear down.

So in my idea, a woman wants to forget an ex. Or feels her life is incomplete. The reasons might be many and vaired. But my characteris tasked with entering the mind of the subject and making subtle, incremental change, perhaps in a single session, perhaps over week.

What I'm requesting at this time is help in work-shopping the basic premise. If I'm to offer this as a play, I'd like to have stock structure to adapt. Insight into how people think the best way to have the subject be altered. Is it a multi-level, inception style attack? or a seduction at *every* level? What sorts of settings should I have in my pocket for the dreams?

These and many more questions should be answered, and I'd love your input. You.

Yes you. You should help.

You are a beautiful person, and cute puppies and kittens can't help but adore you.

Regards,
Me.

There is so much about you that is admirable, I couldn't narrow it down to just one. But your eyes intrigue me.

Bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom