Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Special Delivery (Loneiy x Insert)

"Rule number one, when you are in the house, you are to wear lingerie. You can keep the temperature whatever you like, but you must always wear lingerie unless you are going out.

Rule number two, if you are to leave the house, you must always be in the company of either myself or Dmitri.

Rule number three you can wear whatever you like with Dmitri but when you are with me, you must wear something in the fashion of what you are wearing now, because it pleases me.

Rule number four, your soul reason for existing is to bring me pleasure and I am your mistress and you must always be sure I am happy." She smiled and looked at her.

"Are these instructions satisfactory?" She smiled and looked at her.

Anya listened to the instructions, smiling the whole time, she was so wet from these instructions already, biting her lip a bit harder she nodded "Yes Mistress" she said happily. "I happily will follow these rules, I shall never break them" she said showing more of her cleavage on accident, a habit she did whenever she was turned on and still clothed.

She smiled and then opened the box. Inside was a beautiful diamond collar. She smiled and took it out and on a charm with a heart had her name and phone number.

"With my collar I offer you my protection and safety." She purred and then put on the collar around her neck and kissed her forehead softly.

Anya watched her, smiling as she was shown the collar, her face red from blushing as she was given the collar, her heart pounding as she felt the collar clasped, glancing up to her, obviously happy she nodded "Thank you mistress" she said as she sat up a bit for her with her hair behind her showing off the collar proudly to her lover, not having expected this but she obviously wasn't going to complain.

Anya smiled and got up making her way into the kitchen she started to get everything out, first poured her a glass of wine "Hope this is to your liking mistress" she said with a smile, her nipples were seen through the fabric of the dress, obviously turnedo n greatly from everything. She grabbed the food serving up enough on both plates, a couple of pieces of garlic bread and brought the plates over, setting one down in front of her mistress first and then put it in her spot "If you want anything else just let me know mistress and I'll fetch it" she said with a smile.

She grinned and looked at her and nodded and then smiled seeing the food and pulled her in for a kiss and smiled. "Looks delicious pet." She purred and then began to eat and smiled leaning back and looked her over.

"So how did you enjoy Dmitri." She smiled and continued to eat.

She smiled a bit as she got to sit down after, taking a bite of her own food she smiled looking to Roxy "He was intimidating at first, but he's very nice" she said with a smile "Very helpful, glad that I didn't annoy him or anything" she said obviously having felt she had possibly been annoying to the poor man.

Anya smiled and nodded to her, happy as can be as Roxy watched her. After the meal was done she got up and smiled moving over she started to rub Roxy's neck "Stressful day Mistress?" she asked with a smile, enjoying calling her mistress obviously.

She smiled and nodded and leaned back against her. "Yes, why don't you run me a hot bath and you can bathe me and worship my body and later I can make you feel good if you do a good job." She gave one of the nipples peaking through her dress a gentle squeeze.

Anya smiled a bit to her giving her a nod "Mistress that sounds like a great idea" she said before moaning at the squeeze, she kised Roxy on the neck a moment before she turned and went to draw the bath for her, her hips swaying, showing off her body as she always did, it wasn't even on purpose anymore it came to her naturally.

A few minutes later she opened the bathroom door again "Mistress, the bath is ready" She called out with a smile, now wearing just her lingerie.

She smiled and then stood up and grinned. She stroked her cheek and then walked into the bathroom. She looked at the water. Reaching down, she undid her robe and then slowly stepped into the water and sighed as it was hot and leaned back and smiled as her breasts floated to teh top and she leaned back relaxing.

Anya smiled a bit as she walked over she had a bar of soap in her hands "Is mistress enjoying herself?" she asked as she started to get the soap wet so she could lather it up in her hands "Is there.. any specific way mistress wants to be worshiped?" she asked with a wink, using a free hand to undo her bra so that her lingerie wouldn't be soaked.

She smiled a bit taking off her panties too before she started to run the soap along her hands, having an idea of what she could do she started to lather up her own breasts "I have an idea" she whispered before getting in, starting to run her hands under the water with the soap, her hands running along her body while her breasts pressed up against her mistress', starting to use them to soap up and clean her lovers upper body.

Anya rubbed against her mistress sensually, giving soft sounds of pleasure as her breasts lathered up her mistress, her hands exploring every inch underwater, both front and back, her hands thoroughly and lovingly rubbing and washing her back, sides, ass and her legs, teasingly rubbing her pussy even. She leaned in and kissed her mistress on her lower lip, gently nipping at it showing her arousal before kissing her mistress' neck.

Anya smiled a bit, loving the feeling, knowing that she was pleasing her lover she continued to kiss at her neck, rubbing all over her body, using her soaped up breasts to clean her upper body as best as she could while her hands squeezed her lovers ass, then moved, gently fingering her pussy a bit, teasing to see if she wanted it or if she wouldn't be allowed to yet.

Anya smiled a bit as she continued "Does Mistress like?" she asked after a moment giggling and then kissing at her lovers neck more and more, running her breasts along Roxy's some more, wanting to hear her moan louder as she started to finger her pussy a bit deeper.

Anya smiled, rubbing her mistress' clit a bit moaning out as she kissed at her neck more and more, running her hand over her body, breasts still rubbing against her, placing more and more kisses on her neck. "Mmmm" she moaned out as she gripped her ass with her free hand.

Back
Top Bottom