Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Special Delivery (Loneiy x Insert)

She was surprised to hear the Russian accent, though smiling a bit, somehow it made her feel a bit more comfortable, she wasn't sure why, maybe because she was the odd one here that another Russian made her feel less awkward. "Uh, I don't want to spend too much or anything, but I could use going to the store for some things.." she explained, thinking about getting wine, maybe get things she could prepare for dinner for Roxy when she got home.

Anya thought for a moment "Grocery store, I want to fix dinner for her when she gets back, maybe pick up an outfit or something at most" she explained with a smile "Anya" she then said holding out her hand, having a feeling she was going to be meeting him more than once "Pleasure to meet you"

"Dmitri." He smiled and took her hand and shook it respectably. He lead her out to the car and held the door open for her. When she got in, he walked around to his side and got in and buckled up and started teh car pulling out and then began to drive.

She smiled a bit and nodded to Dmitri before making their way to the car. She got in to the car and thanked him when she got in, looking to the note she smirked a bit "Dare I ask what this Sexy Cat Store is?" she then asked with a chuckle looking to Dmitri "I have a feeling it's not your average store" she said

She blushed a bit as she looked to the note again, curious as to what Roxy had ordered. She got out and smiled "Thank you" she said again before she approached the store, entering she stopped a moment to look around, raising a brow "My kind of place" she mused before walking over to the counter waiting for the salesperson, checking the name on the note again "Brian" she said quietly to herself before looking back around at the various contents on display.

Looking to the man she nodded "I'm here for a package from Brian, Roxanne ordered something she wanted me to pick up" she said to the man, having a feeling that the guy was checking her out, too bad that she was taken and not into guys, she sometimes felt sorry for some of the guys that tried to hit on her but, it wasn't something she could control after all.

She nodded a bit "Thank you" she said as she made her way out of the door, a part of her wanted to peak, but she had a feeling that if she did and roxy found out, remembering how she actedi n bed, she'd get punished for it so she only blushed and made her way to the car "Ok, uh, first a dress store.. and then the grocery store" she said to Dmitri with a smile "Please" she added forgetting her manners for a moment.

Anya smiled as they made their way to the mall, thanking him and walking to the dress store, she walked in and started to browse for a sexy yet maybe more of a formal looking dress to surprise Roxy with when she'd get home with dinner waiting, she had planned on making alfredo the first night but since they just had italian she had to think on what to make next.

Smiling as she picked out a dress, she looked it up and down, backless, like she liked, and showed off cleavage, the color was a deep purple and the dress has a slit that went up to her hip to show off her leg, it was perfect. She smiled as she took it to the counter to pay for it. Upon purchasing she carried it out smiling wide as she looked to Dmitri "Ok, now, do you have any idea of a meal Roxanne would like?" She asked "We had Italian last night, so need to think of something to make" she explained

He followed her around and helped her to pick up a few sweats and sweaters and shirts. He smiled and followed her encouraging her to pick out some more sexy clothes and sexy lingerie. He smiled and looked at her and canted his head. "I don't know, she eats out and orders in a lot if she does eat." He smiled and then followed her around carrying the bags and then looked at her.

Anya had felt a little bad for spending more money but she had figured if he was encouraging her to do so it probably came from Roxy herself so she picked out more clothing before they had left the store. Thinking a bit as she was told about how she ate out a lot she hummed to herself, before snapping her fingers "Chicken Parmesan" she said with a smile "I know that I make a good chicken parmesan" she said as she started to make her way to the car so they could go to the grocery store.

Anya had gotten into the store and gotten everything she needed for a chicken parmesean and a salad, she was getting a lot of stares from people at her outfit, mostly because even though it was a more sensible outfit it still showed off quite a bit of skin and curves. She smiled a bit to the man bagging her groceries as he had accidentally missed the bag a couple times too busy staring at her tits. Coming out with the bags she smiled to Dmitri "Okay, think that's all" she said happily.

Anya had taken a couple of the bags, she would have felt bad had she not. Once at the door she opened it up and walked inside to put everything in the kitchen that were groceries, the rest in the living room "Thank you so much for driving me around Dmitri" she said giving him a hug "I hope that I wasn't annoying or anything" she said with a laugh.

Anya smiled and nodded a bit, thanking him again before she started to get to work. It took her a few hours but everything was perfect, candle lit dinner, the Chicken Parmesan, salad and garlic bread, red wine, soft music, she was proud of herself... Now she just made sure to keep everything warm in case she was late getting home, after what happened the night before she was prepared to wait if needed.

Anya had gotten into the dress she had bought earlier, smiling as it hugged her curves, showed off her leg whenever she took a step, she knew she looked good. Making her way over to the living room she sat down, her high heels on, waiting as she watched some shows on tv, humming softly to herself, looking like a bombshell the way she was lounged on the couch, she still wondered what the box was that she had picked up for Roxy, but she supposed she'd find out soon enough.

Roxy was late getting off. She came in carrying her jacket and briefcase. She was hanging up the phone as she walked in and smiled at the lit table and her sexy little girl on the couch. She grinned and then looked at the box on the table and looked at Anya. "Bring the box into the bedroom, I want to show you what I got you." She smiled widely.

She walked into the bedroom and took off her clothes and dressed in her terry cloth robe and wrapped it around herself as she ran her fingers through her hair.

Anya smiled a bit seeing her lover get home, she got up and walked over to the table giving her a kiss on the cheek then nodded "Okay" she said curious as ever as to what was bought for her, picking up the box she made her way to the bedroom setting it down on the bed near her she sat down on the edge, her leg showing through the slit in the dress. Anxious as to what her lover had bought obviously, feeling like she was getting a gift on christmas.

She smiled and then grinned peeking her head out and looked at her. "Kneel before the foot of the bed." She moved to the bed and opened the box and looked at her and grinned. "To take my collar, you will agree to a certain list of rules." She looked at her pulling out a beautiful decorated wood box and set the box aside that was still full.

Anya looked to her a moment, blushing but nodded, kneeling where she was told she looked up to her her blush deepening a bit more, she had agreed to be her submissive, the thought of it turned her on greatly, she gave her a nod as she waited to hear the rules biting her lower lip in anticipation as she looked to the wood box that was pulled out.

Back
Top Bottom