Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Special Delivery (Loneiy x Insert)

She moaned out in pleasure, feeling her climax approaching, looking up to Roxy, she couldn't believe how much of a dominant woman she was! It was amazing, she trembled and panted in between moans "I want you to make me cum! please! Make me cum! I'll do anything!" she cried out desperately, wanting to cum for her lover.

Anya nodded a bit and moaned out in pleasure "Oh fuck! Oh Fuck!" she moaned out "I'll be your submissive forever! I'll do anything you want, any kinky desire!" she moaned out.

Anya nodded a bit, thankful she was given permission as she came hard, her walls squeezing her fingers as she squirted cum, either being turned on so much that she did or she was a natural squirter, either way she was panting heavily and moaning as she felt the bit on her neck, her tongue out as the look on her face was that of lewd pleasure.

She panted a bit, catching her breath, it had definitely been worth the wait, looking over to her she smiled a bit, getting under the covers "Does 'Mistress' want to be pleased too before bed or is she satisfied?" Anya teased with a wink, cuddling up to her placing kisses on Roxy's neck, obviously quite happy to be with her, "I don't want to keep you up too late after all" she then added.

Anya smiled a bit and kissed at her lover before she slid her hand down, rubbing gently along the surface of her pussy before slowly sliding her fingers in, two fingers sliding in and out of her slowly, gently running along her clit at first, wanting to make sure her lover was pleased, she kissed her on the neck before moving to her breasts, spending a minute to lick and suckle on them before her kisses lead down toward her pelvis, getting under the covers completely, the look in her eyes showing what she had planned as her tongue met her lovers clit.

Anya smiled at her reaction, giving soft sounds as she fingered her lover's pussy harder and faster, licking teasingly at her clit before she wrapped her lips around the sensitive nub and started to suckle on it, moaning out her tongue continuing to rub on it in between suckles. "Mmmm" she moaned out adding in another finger, spreading them a bit every now and then in mid thrust, loving the taste of her lover already as she pulled off her clit to lick at her wet lips before returning her mouths attention to her nub again.

Anya moaned in pleasure at the taste, continuing to flick her tongue on her clit before removing her fingers and pressing her face into her lovers pussy, starting to lick and thrust her tongue in and out, gripping Roxy's thighs and rubbing tenderly, hoping she was making her happy and feel good.

Anya smiled a bit as she tasted her lovers cum before licking at her lips, giggling a bit she nodded and climbed out of bed, being sure to sway her hips in case her lover watched her go clean up. Returning a minute later she crawled under the covers and hugged her as she cuddled up "Mmmm that was amazing" she said with a smile.

She smiled adn turned to her and stroked her face and kissed her neck and rubbed her side and watched her. "Tomorrow, I am going to send a driver to take you wherever you want, I want you to feel free to go and shop for whatever you need. I will also leave behind a list of things to pick up." She stroked her shoulder. "Does that sound good to you?"

Anya smiled, watching her and gave a slight sound of pleasure from the kiss, she looked a little surprised by the offer. She felt like she was going to be the pampered wife at this point, smiling though she nodded "Sounds good" she said "I'll be sure to be home to greet you" she then said with a smile.

She smiled and kissed her forehead and rolled over and fell asleep.

In the morning, she got up early before the sun rose and got into teh shower to clean and got dressed in a buisness suit and walked out writing out what she wanted her to pick up and put it on the fridge and left her a wallet with a card and some money on the counter and left to go to work.

Anya cuddled up to her all night, enjoying the embrace. In the morning she woke up yawning, looking around she frowned a bit, she knew that she had to go to work but she had partially wanted to wake up before she left. Sighing softly she got up, making her way to the shower she washed and then made her way into the kitchen. She grabbed something to drink and looked to the list, curious as to what all she wanted her to get.

She made her way over to her suitcases, deciding to put on her usual attire, the type that showed off her body. She put on her underwear and then had to decide what else to wear, putting on a pair of leather pants and a tight low cut top she smiled looking at herself in the mirror, showing off her curves today she put on her high heels and sat on the couch, waiting for the driver to arrive while looking over the list again.

The note said to go to the "Sexy Cat Store" and ask for a package from Brian. The note also said that she could go to the store if she wanted.

The driver parked out front and went up and knocked on the door. He was a man who was tall and muscled and didn't speak too much if at all. He was dressed in a suit and did not look like someone you would want to cross.

Anya blinked a bit at the name of the store but shrugged a little bit, getting up as she heard the knock, taking the wallet and putting it in her purse she made her way, peeking through she felt a bit intimidated seeing the man through the peephole, but she had a taser in her purse so she opened the door, blinking a few times before speaking "You the driver?" she asked

Anya nodded a bit closing and locking the door behind her, smiling a bit as she walked over to the elevator "So uh.. Roxy wants me to go to.. the 'Sexy Cat Store' she said looking to him a moment "Guess that we should go there first?" she asked, obviously a little unsure, she also felt a little uncomfortable with telling him what to do even though it was his job.

Back
Top Bottom