Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Special Delivery (Loneiy x Insert)

loneiysong

Pulsar
Someplace where depression always finds me.
She sat at her computer laughing. Her friends at her business had dared her 100 bucks that she wouldn't go onto this site and order a woman of her dreams. She said to make it three hundred and they would have a deal. She planned on just printing out the invoice and immediately canceling her order. She had the perfect girl all lined up.

Roxanne smiled as she began to print out the order. She gasped as her power suddenly shut down and to make matters worse there was an explosion outside of her house. She ran out to see her car going up in flames and a man running off from it. She snarled and took off chasing after him.

Several hours, she was coming home from the police department pointing out the man that had broke into her car and had lit her car on fire finding a way to send it aflame. She moved to her bed and fell asleep just so she could have a few hours of sleep. Laying down, she had forgotten all about the deal and the bet.

After a few days had gone by, she was on her way home when she noticed the door mat outside of her apartment was askew. She had kept a key under her door and then opened the door and frowned. Something was off, someone was here. Grabbing her cellphone, she eased in.

Roxanne stood at about 5'6 and was a beautiful hourglass figure. Her black hair was pulled up behind her head. She wore slacks and a white blouse. Her heels were sensible. Walking around, she frowned and looked at her belongings. Nothing seemed to be missing.

The apartment actually looked cleaner even, somehow tidied up, there was definitely nothing missing but instead there was a luggage case in front of the couch... things were pretty quiet in the room, until the door from the bathroom opened up, standing in the doorway was a woman standing about 5'10, she had a hourglass figure, long black hair and piercing grey/silver eyes, blinking a moment as she stared at Roxanne before giving a smile. "Roxanne?" she asked with a smile, a russian accent on her voice, waiting for a response before she would speak up.

"It's so nice to meet you!" She said moving over and hugging her tightly, she was wearing a pretty short black mini dress that showed off her cleavage, having D cup breasts and a nice round ass.

"I had been hoping to have dinner ready for you before you got home but it took me a while to get in the place" she said with a smile as she moved over to the kitchen area "Had to ask others around for a key, your.. uh.. neighbor.. is that the word in english?" she said thinking before waving her hand "He told me of your extra key for emergencies" she then said with a smile "I suppose this is better though, can ask you what you want for dinner, moya zhena" she said, speaking the last bit in Russian.

The woman was definitely a bombshell, even down to her legs, wearing black high heels she had her hands in front of her "Oh.. I'm such a suka.." she said after a moment, "I'm Anya" she said with a smile "Your new wife!"

As she was looking around, she saw a beautiful woman come out from the bathroom. She felt her jaw hit the floor. That's what she had been feeling she had forgotten! She never canceled the order! Putting a hand to her head, she groaned as she felt the room spin all around her. Moving to the couch she sat. She felt ill. Normally Roxy disposed people who bought and sold flesh so freely, yet here she was doing the same exact thing.

She was vaguely aware of the bombshell speaking, she looked up and then chuckled. Moving to the wet bar, she put two glasses on the bar and looked at her. She regained her CEO composure and smiled as she prepared two scotch and sodas.

"Dear, you will find that my fridge is entirely empty. I have not found the time to go shopping for a few weeks." Was it a few weeks? More like a few years. She downed her drink and walked over to her bag and picked it up. "Well Anya, let me show you to your room." What was she going to do with the hot thing? She towered over herself. She opened the guest bedroom and set her things on her bed.

"I don't know what I am doing." She grumbled under her breath. "Um..." She blushed and looked at her. " I am going to go take a shower, but when I get out we will go eat something alright?" She turned and made her way to her bedroom and groaned as she sat on the bed and rubbed her face.

Finally, she got off the bed and took off her clothes and started the shower and stepped in.

Anya looked a little confused as she walked up before looking toward the fridge "Guess that would make things difficult" she said before moving over to the bar, smiling to her before taking her drink with her to the room. She took a sip and smiled when she said that she was going to take a shower, "Ok" she said liking the sound of going out to eat, she could spend more time with her new wife for sure. "Let me know if you want any company moya zhena" she winked before she continued with her drink, starting to unpack her things as she set the drink down on the nightstand.

She herself decided to get ready for the evening by changing, taking off her mini dress she had a lacy black thong on and matching bra underneath, sifting through everything she had, including a few toys she grabbed a black dress that was similar to the last one, only this one had no back to it, so she took off her bra, and then put on the dress, looking at herself in the mirror she smiled. Putting a necklace on, and a few other bracelets she had brought, she perfected the outfit winking to herself in the mirror.

Before she looked like a bombshell, now she looked even better... She complimented herself in Russian as she smoothed out the dress, and then opened the door, making her way with her drink to the couch and sat in a almost seductive pose as she looked out the window, waiting for her wife to get out of the shower.

She soon stepped out and dried her hair. She toweled off and moved into her closet. She pulled on some simple pink underwear with matching bra. She pulled on a cotton black shirt then stopped. She remembered her date and groaned pulling off the shirt and pulled on a silky soft dress that went down to her knees and a sweater over it. Pulling her hair back into a bun, she stepped into boots and then walked out grabbing her purse. She stopped and looked at the woman that was dressed and sexy.

"Fuck..." She looked her over and felt something in her stir. "You really get off on this don't you? Come on then." She smiled and grabbed her purse and walked to the door and opened it. Reaching down, she took the key and then handed it to her. "I guess this is yours now. You are welcome to come and go as you wish. I will give you a credit card so you can be in charge of shopping as long as your here." She looked over her body and bit her lip. Wondering what her goal to being here was. She walked down and got in the car that she had bought after the asshole blew up hers.

She warmed up the car and waited for her new "wife" to get in.

Anya smiled looking to her wife, getting up she giggled a bit at the compliment, knowing that she had pleased her. She walked over grabbing her purse and looked to the key, she was quite happy now, she was given the key so now she wouldn't be thrown out, it had been a worry of hers since she had been ordered, that she'd be returned or told to leave, she was desperate to make sure that Roxanne liked her.

She made her way to the car, the whole time her walk was sensual, anyone that had seen them come out stopped and stared at Anya, especially the guys, one of her neighbors giving Roxanne a thumbs up even.

As Anya got in the car she smiled "I hope that I can make you very happy Moya lyubov'" She said, her russian accent thick as she spoke, especially when her native tongue came out.

"Um...alright. You know, I didn't mean to buy you, I just meant to win a bet. So if you ever, you know, what to leave, that is fine." She backed up out of the spot and then took off driving and looked at her and bit her lip.

"What do you like to eat?"

She gave a worried look when she was told she could leave "Nyet, I have no where to go.. besides why would I want to leave someone as beautiful as you are?" she asked running a hand along her arm gently before they started driving.

"Anything really... Alfredo sounds yummy, it was what I had been planning to make if you had the ingredients for it" she explained with a smile, she was still a bit worried though, she'd have to put on all the charm to make sure that she would not be told to leave, it had sounded like she didn't want her at all and that made her a bit anxious...

"Ohh..." She blushed and bit her lip shifting a bit as she continued to drive. She nodded and continued to drive. "It sounds good." She smiled and then drove to a good Italian food restaurant. Getting out, she gave her keys to valet. Reaching out, she took her hand and smiled softly. She took her hand and helped her out of the car and moved to the restaurant and just seeing her face, the man lead them into the back.

Sitting down, she looked at the menu and looked at the woman in front of her and grinned.

Anya smiled a bit to her as they got to the restaurant, she took her hand with a smile, making sure to continue her sensual walk as she got to their table and sat down, looking to the menu she found what she wanted and then put it down, smiling as she watched Roxanne.

She reached out and took on of her hands "You are so pretty" She said with a smile, running her thumb over the back of Roxanne's hand as she did, looking into her eyes. "Tell me about yourself" She said with a smile as she leaned forward a bit, her cleavage showing more now, obviously doing so on purpose, the tight dress making up for having no bra on with her cleavage. "I want to know about you... and what you like..." she then ran her foot along Roxanne's leg slowly, the charm on full power as she wanted to make sure Roxanne wanted her...

Roxanne ordered a bottle of wine and ordered some fetuccine alfredo with an appetizer of some bruschetta. She let her order whatever she wanted adn bit her lip and blushed as she took her hands and ran her fingers along her knuckles and shifted a bit as she once again was called pretty. She bit her lip and smiled softly at that gorgeous clevage. She shifted again as she felt her foot on her leg.

"Well...what do you want to know?" She asked softly as she felt a familiar burning deep in the core of her her. She bit her lip and held her hand back blushing at how quickly intimate this girl was.

Anya smiled a bit and sensually rubbed her foot along Roxannes leg "What do you do for work? I know that.. I wasn't cheap" she said in a hushed voice as she knew it would sound weird if others heard. "I don't want to spend any of your money though if I don't have to" she said with a small frown "I'd feel like a... uh..." she said pausing trying to think of the word "colddigger?" she said trying to remember the word in English.

Shaking her head a bit as she shrugged off the word she was trying to figure out she took her other hand and held the same one her other hand was holding. "I am here to make you happy" she explained noticing her watching her cleavage she pressed her breasts against the table a bit, adding a bit more to the already amazing sight.

Roxanne grinned and licked her lips as the wine was brought and she poured them each a glass. "I am a CEO of a corporation." She smiled and then moved her hand down and stroked along her thigh and she shook her head and laughed. "Don't feel like a golddigger, it will be nice to have someone to spend time with. A companion if you will." She slipped her hand up her thigh and looked into her eyes. She had been the one teasing her, but Anya would realize she knew how to make girls scream her name.

"Yes, you are." She purred and looked watching her clevage. Her hand dipped up and began to stroke her panties her thumb stroking along her slit. She wanted to see if this was a show or if Anya was truly the horny little beast she was making herself out to be.

Anya smiled a bit to her, glad to hear that she was wanting her as someone to spend time with. She gave small gasps and soft sounds of pleasure as she touched her. "Mmmm" she said as she felt Roxanne's hand explore, Anya already was quite wet as Roxanne would feel that her thong was already soaked.

"Mmmmm I may have to crawl under the table before our food arrives if you keep this up" she whispered licking her lips a bit as she watched Roxanne, getting hornier by the second from her actions. There was a table cloth that draped over the side of the table, so it'd be easy to hide, and judging by how Anya pulled one hand back to gently fondle her own breasts, she was the type to go under the table...

"You are not going to crawl under the table." She growled into her ear as she bit her ear playfully but gave it a sharp tug as she began to rub her clit firmly and surely. Leaning in she kissed her neck and looked down into that for age as she delved two fingers into her pussy and continued to finger her.

"Be quiet baby." She cooed to her and smiled.

Anya moaned quietly as Roxanne got more aggressive "Oh fuck" she whispered as she felt the kisses and the rubbing increase, doing as she said she bit her lip, only letting a whimper of pleasure escape as she felt Roxy's fingers enter her pussy. "Feels... good" she whispered leaning against Roxanne a bit, pressing her breasts against her as best as she could, a look of want in her eyes, something told her that Roxanne would be very happy to keep her if this was how she acted once she was warmed up to her..

She thought for a brief moment that she could, that maybe Roxanne just needed to warm up to the idea, and now that she had she wouldn't have to worry.. but she wasn't about to stop her charm now, not when it got her to feel this good already. "I'll do whatever you want me to do" she whispered, her voice filled with lust

With a grin, she pulled her closer and bit at her neck and then continued to finger her. Just to tease her. Seh would bring her pleasure later. She then pulled her finger out and licked her finger clean as the waiter came and gave them their food. She smiled and winked to her and then went to eating and drinking wine. She then leaned back when she was halfway through and looked at her.

"Is there anything else you want to know about me?"

Anya quietly gasped and whimpered in pleasure "Mmmm" she moaned quietly as she continued, eyes closed as she enjoyed the feel of her new lovers actions before the waiter arrived, sighing quietly, a little in bliss at how she felt when being pleasured, and a little in disappointment that they had to stop, but smiled to her and started to eat too, enjoying the food greatly, it help keep her mind off of how horny she still was for a bit.

"Mmmm, not sure, think that you've shown me a lot about yourself with just that" she winked to her "I am curious about other things but I'm sure they are more.. private questions.." she teased her "Though.." she said taking a sip of her wine "I am wondering.. if you had found the site when not on this.. bet of yours.. would you have thought about ordering up your perfect woman?" she asked.

She looked at her and smiled a bit. "In all honesty? No. I always have been somewhat of a private person and only find solace in my own." She smiled adn finished adn drank her wine and refilled hers and her friends and leaned back crossing her legs and raised an eyebrow to her.

"The idea of buying and selling flesh isn't exactly my cup of tea." She admitted.

Anya nodded a bit to her as she listened, understanding her view on it before smiling. "Guess that it's a good thing that your friends bet then" she said with a smile "I would still be in Russia if not" she said with a fake pout "I think it's much nicer here.. the woman that I am living with is already worth the trip" she said leaning forward a bit again, taking a sip of her wine. "Besides, in this case I volunteered to be available for the site.. wanted to get out of Russia so you more or less just paid for my trip here.. and in return I find a woman who is so sexy.." she said leaning on her arm

"I think that you are some sort of succubus" she said putting on the charm again with a smile "Because I cant stop staring at you" she mused.

"Good thing they bet me on my honor." She smiled and reached out and stroked her face gently. She laughed and leaned her head back and then looked at her and smiled wider. She laughed and stroked her face and kissed her cheek.

"Just wait until you get to know me. I am a workaholic." She laughed and then shook her head and then kissed her chin.

"So we should get some desert to go and let me show you how much like a succubus i can be."

Anya gave a few soft sounds as she was kissed, obviously enjoying it, she giggled a bit though when she explained that she was a workaholic "Just means that if you're ever stressed from work, you can expect to find me ready to ease that stress" she winked to her kissing her back a moment as she continued. She definitely was enjoying her attention, if it hadn't been obvious enough already that she was horny from her actions earlier, the fact that her nipples were being seen poking against the fabric of her dress was definitely showing it.

"Mmmm, can't wait" she whispered in a purr.

"I will hold you to it." She grinned and nibbled on her ear and then kissed her neck and ear. She smiled and then got up and paid for the bill and whispered something in the waiters ear and he smiled and turned leaving and soon came back with a to go container and she smiled waving to her to follow.

Anya smiled a bit and moaned out as she continued to kiss and nibble on her, waiting for their desert to arrive before she got up, smiling as she followed, her hips moving side to side sensually as she followed "I can't wait to get home now" she whispered into her ear, running a hand down Roxy's back gently, eager to get to the car so they could get home. She wondered what Roxy had planned for her, since she was sure that they were going to have fun, already she had wished that they had continued what they started earlier, but hopefully it would all be worth it to wait until home.

She growled back into her ear and smiled laughing gently. She moved to the car that was brought around and got in waiting for her to get in and drove home and leaned back casually. SHe bit her lip wondering what she was going to do to her when she got home.

Back
Top Bottom