Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hunters [ Bear & nnaasttey ]

H

HeyThereLittleBear

Millions of years of evolution didn't amount to nothing, but by just looking at the collection that were packed into this room like sardines, you would never tell. Top of the food chain and yet they were driven by a simple desire to mate, grinding against each other as they consumed enough alcohol to subdue their great mental capacities. They were literally dumping thousands of dollars a night to not think for just a bit.

But among the herd of humping and grinding cattle, there lay the ultimate predator, a wolf in the sheep's clothing. She was a woman, having groomed herself to meet the requirements for the ever-lusting man. Eva had always been a beautiful woman, but the last few years her descent into madness had treated her well. She worked out as often as most people prayed to god, ate a rather strict diet, and kept her body in near perfect physical condition.

And it was because of her strict regimen that she had attracted a fly into her pretty little honey pot, a rather attractive man that was rather intoxicated. His hands were hungry on her body as they danced -- well, it was closer to dry-humping than anything else. She could feel his cock press against her with every bump and grind, his need plain on his face. It was when she was sure he was just about to toss her to the ground in the club that she leaned close, whispering in his ear that they should return to her place.

The man was more than willing, following her like a good pet ought to. It was all a part of reeling him in, then, her house quite inviting to her guest. Her bed was a lovely thing, scarlet sheets and soft, warm comforter. He practically walked to his own death, tugging her along to his quite literal death bed. It wasn't until this point that she had returned his affections, her lips hungry on his body, hands grasping him and fondling him. She wanted him excited, wanted his blood rushing.

Sex was a messy thing, always had been. And it was never interesting with those that were drunk. He'd been far too eager in removing her clothes, his own following suit. The man had a cock that was rather impressive, but she wasn't paying attention to his swollen length, far too interested in the veins that stuck out on his body, her fingers trailing one.

Eva permitted him to get forceful, to push her down onto the bed, wrestling his way in between her legs as he position his cock against her opening. He thrust inside of her with a grunt, his cock delving deep into her sex as he started to move, his only pace to fuck hard and fast. He was a selfish lover, caring more about his own cock being satisfied than his partner. But that was fine. Eva arched under him, her hands sliding beneath the pillow. She faked a moan, arching up against him and proclaiming something along the lines of him being the best lover she'd ever had.

Her fingers found what they sought, the hilt of a blade that she'd hidden there before leaving in search of prey. Her moaning, writhing bullshit came to a swift halt, a true smile coming to her lips as she brought the blade across his belly, his blood gushing over her in hot gushes, his intestines falling out onto her stomach.

"Ah, yes," Finally, her lover wasn't so selfish, emptying himself upon her to make a hot, sticky mess of red on her sheets and between her legs. She was finally enjoying the sex, her hips bucking up into his now unmoving hips, his weight coming down upon her as his strength died with him. She came to her orgasm as he died on top of her, the last of his blood seeping out in slow drips.

As satisfying as it was to control man like this, it was always so disappointing afterwards. Such a mess to clean up, what with the blood and the body to dispose of. It was second nature to her by now, a process that was well worth the rewards she got.

And again, tonight, she found herself in the breeding grounds again, primed and ready for the hunt...

HeyThereLittleBear said:
Millions of years of evolution didn't amount to nothing, but by just looking at the collection that were packed into this room like sardines, you would never tell. Top of the food chain and yet they were driven by a simple desire to mate, grinding against each other as they consumed enough alcohol to subdue their great mental capacities. They were literally dumping thousands of dollars a night to not think for just a bit.

But among the herd of humping and grinding cattle, there lay the ultimate predator, a wolf in the sheep's clothing. She was a woman, having groomed herself to meet the requirements for the ever-lusting man. Eva had always been a beautiful woman, but the last few years her descent into madness had treated her well. She worked out as often as most people prayed to god, ate a rather strict diet, and kept her body in near perfect physical condition.

And it was because of her strict regimen that she had attracted a fly into her pretty little honey pot, a rather attractive man that was rather intoxicated. His hands were hungry on her body as they danced -- well, it was closer to dry-humping than anything else. She could feel his cock press against her with every bump and grind, his need plain on his face. It was when she was sure he was just about to toss her to the ground in the club that she leaned close, whispering in his ear that they should return to her place.

The man was more than willing, following her like a good pet ought to. It was all a part of reeling him in, then, her house quite inviting to her guest. Her bed was a lovely thing, scarlet sheets and soft, warm comforter. He practically walked to his own death, tugging her along to his quite literal death bed. It wasn't until this point that she had returned his affections, her lips hungry on his body, hands grasping him and fondling him. She wanted him excited, wanted his blood rushing.

Sex was a messy thing, always had been. And it was never interesting with those that were drunk. He'd been far too eager in removing her clothes, his own following suit. The man had a cock that was rather impressive, but she wasn't paying attention to his swollen length, far too interested in the veins that stuck out on his body, her fingers trailing one.

Eva permitted him to get forceful, to push her down onto the bed, wrestling his way in between her legs as he position his cock against her opening. He thrust inside of her with a grunt, his cock delving deep into her sex as he started to move, his only pace to fuck hard and fast. He was a selfish lover, caring more about his own cock being satisfied than his partner. But that was fine. Eva arched under him, her hands sliding beneath the pillow. She faked a moan, arching up against him and proclaiming something along the lines of him being the best lover she'd ever had.

Her fingers found what they sought, the hilt of a blade that she'd hidden there before leaving in search of prey. Her moaning, writhing bullshit came to a swift halt, a true smile coming to her lips as she brought the blade across his belly, his blood gushing over her in hot gushes, his intestines falling out onto her stomach.

"Ah, yes," Finally, her lover wasn't so selfish, emptying himself upon her to make a hot, sticky mess of red on her sheets and between her legs. She was finally enjoying the sex, her hips bucking up into his now unmoving hips, his weight coming down upon her as his strength died with him. She came to her orgasm as he died on top of her, the last of his blood seeping out in slow drips.

As satisfying as it was to control man like this, it was always so disappointing afterwards. Such a mess to clean up, what with the blood and the body to dispose of. It was second nature to her by now, a process that was well worth the rewards she got.

And again, tonight, she found herself in the breeding grounds again, primed and ready for the hunt...

This was most definitely the hottest club in the city, at the center of a booming night life in the sextet part of downtown, we're celebrities, out of towners, and everyone in between came to party. The music was loud and the lights were strobbing. Below the rung of VIP sections, DJ Booths and girls in cages, was the dance floor; a sea of sex, color, and discarded inhibitionas. Thousands of bodies bumped and grinded together under the influence of any and every drug known to man, and even some that were probably just invented only yesterday.

Vykon Hennessy was watching, perched way above it all, with hawk like vision, intensely surveying the pickings; they were never slim, and always very appetizing. That's when he spotted her. The whole reason he was here tonight, his Trophy for the evening. Some call them a Holy Grail, or even a White Whale, but every Hunter has one; that one prey he obssesses over, the thing they want most, and for Vykon, this woman was it. To any watching eye she was perfect, a face that even Aphrodity herself would kill for, a body crafted over time by hard work and dedication, not even Michelangelo himself could have sculpted. However, it wasnt her physical traits that Vykon found most appealing; the ones shed use night after night to lure human men into her snare, but it was something else all together that he found to be her best quality. A quality that only someome of Vykon's ilk would find alluring and intoxicating; she reeked of Death!

Vykon had watched her for weeks, and studied her activity, and there was something about this woman he couldn't resist any longer. The stench of blood emenated from her like darkness from an abyss, she almost had an air of evil to her that he couldn't explain, but tonight he was determined to figure it out. The smell of death and blood on her was quite possibly the strongest aphrodisiac any of his kind could experience, and it didn't matter if there were a million mortals packed in this ritualistic gathering of depravity, he could still single her out from the crowd by scent alone because no other human he'd ever meet smelled so wickedly divine as she did night after night. He knew the moment she entered the room. And this night the hunter was going to become the hunted, Vykon watched her do the typical routine, as she danced amongst the people. She had gotten another male in her trap, and was leaving the dance floor, when he gestured to a guard to come his way.

"You see that woman down there, have one of your men fetch her for me, I've been watching her and I must have her, also bring me 5 bottles of champagne and make sure the sparklers are bright, when your man points her attention this way, I want to make sure she can see my face!" The body guard to the VIP took instruction, got on a radio that was tucked inconspicuously into the sleeve of his black sport coat, and another tall intimidating man that was stationed on near by wall to the dance floor started moving her way. The waitress was bringing over the bottles as the muscle bound man reached her, in tow was a drunken fool being lead by the seductress; the bouncer blocked her path, leaned into her ear and pointed up toward Vykon about 2 rungs up which is where the elite or the elite VIP's enjoyed the club. Vykon stared down at her with the light from his champagne bottles illuminating his face, not sure if his theatrics would work, but the bait was in the water.

Eva had been so close, so dangerously close to leaving the hunting grounds with her feeble minded mate when she was stopped, a guard blocking her path. For a moment, her blood ran cold and her heart skipped, fearing that she had made a mistake somehow. Had been caught at her game and that the police were soon to come flanking in to surround her and make her suffer for her crimes.

Instead, her attention was drawn to a man sitting in the section above, his eyes hungry on her like a wolf. The predator in her bared its teeth, angry at the interrupted hunt. But predators could identify each other more easily than the sheep, and her interest was... Caught, if only for a moment. "My apologies, dear. Maybe another time." She purred a falsely affectionate farewell into the prey's war before slipping away.

As she ascended to the VIP section, she took her time to adjust the trap, brushing her golden locks out over her body and letting her dress ride up her toned thighs a bit more. There was nothing more she could do for her eyes, which frankly looked like they had been pulled from a doll, not only for their true blue colors but also from the flat expression that seemed ever constant.

Her ruby lips curled up into a smile as she came to his level, hands on her hips as she stared him down, confident. "I don't suppose you brought me here to discuss politics, did you dear?" She approached with softly swaying hips, taking a seat across from him and crossing her legs primly, letting one heeled foot brush gently across his leg. "So, what did you beckon me for?"

He was not stunned at her confidence, and he knew it wasn't that fake kind most mortals will put on for show, but a genuine cockiness she had every right to feel as she has always been the apex predator. He wondered of she knew, he wasn't in her trap, she was in his.

"Actually my dear, I did, a politics of sort--at least. From where I'm sitting you appear to be very normal, or rather I could say to an untrained eye, you are perfectly normal, and I do mean perfectly, as you truly are an ode to perfection in every way physically possible. However, my eyes have been expertly trained and I see through the bullshit that is your "politically correct" appearance." Vykon pulled a bottle from the ice, cubes overflowed the bucket and spilled to the floor, he twisted off the cork like the top on a water bottle, giving a glimpse at his raw power. Pouring her a glass he found that she was even more stunning up close, his gaze working with astute purpose, reading her every espression or lack there of; taking her in, smelling her aroma of death.

"Cheers, and let's skip the rest of the bullshit, because I don't really care about who you are, were you're from or even what your name is---" he drained the glass and poured himself another, switching his crossed leg, left over right, returning the favor, he brushed against her exposed flesh.
"---I'm not one of these hapless bafoons you have been playing checkers with, I'm playing chess, and masterfully I might add. What I need to know, is are you just a pawn posing as a power player or are you a queen that I can use to make masterful moves with?"

He made her skin crawl and her blood boil. It was an unusual thing for her to feel uncomfortable in someone's presence, especially with the nature of her soul. "I am sure I don't know what you mean." She stuttered, knocked off guard for once. But her eyes didn't change in the least, still cold as ice and hard. They searched his face for a lie, finding nothing.

At his next words, she fell silent, watching him swallow his drink. She mused over her next move, tipping the glass to her lips and sipping slowly. Alcohol dulled the mind and that was the last thing she would need in a battle of wits. "You want to know what I am?" She murmured, the tease gone from her voice.

Eva slid from her chair, closing the space between them and placed herself gently in his lap. She let every bit of her body press back against him, stretching out almost like a cat. Her head tilted back, lips just by his ear. "I'm a serial killer, my dear. And I think that it would be delicious to gut you open like a cow and feel your life drain out into me." She purred as if she were promising to fuck him, her tone all seduction now, "But that has to be nonsense. I'm just a tipsy... Defenseless... Girl."

Vykon was about to erupt. The closeness of their bodies drove him mad with list for her, as if he needed anymore reason to want her, to use her, to manipulate the perverbial piece on the board ever so strategically into check. He had to bite his lip to keep from sinking his fangs into her flesh, the temptress had know idea what she truly was messing with; presenting her sensually long neck on a platter for him like a fattened calf to the slaughter. Her scent all the more inviting, her heat arousing his penis, he was certain she felt his girth; he played a long, a thin trickle of blood from his lip to his chin started to slowly seep onto his goatee.

"Tipsy, maybe, defenseless definitely not...But I must say I am a bit shocked, didn't peg you ashould the role playing type....or the type that tends to lie..." calling her bluff maybe there was more to her like he first assumed. " I'ved watched you for a while and they way you come in and get what you want, wasting no time, not a quality one would associate with the role player; you seem like you are strictly business, it's somewhat endearing to know I wasn't completely right about you."

Vykon grabbed her shoulder, shifted his weight and rolled them both into a position where he was now on top and her back was pressed against the plush white leather of the couch, his right leg between her thigh.

"So---Is that a yes or a no, will you be my queen in this game of chess, or are you not yet convinced that I can masterfully manipulate the pieces as well as I say?"

From the moment his teeth punctured skin she could smell it. It was finer than any cologne and smelled sweeter than any drink. Her eyes closed and she drank the reek of his blood in, relishing the metallic quality to it and enjoying the rich aphrodisiac that dripped slowly down his chin. Her demeanor changed, less controlled and more feral. Her eyes found a form of life, though primal and lusty.

When he twisted the both of them to put himself as the dominant, her eyes immediately locked onto the small dribble that ran down his lip. She licked her own, almost able to taste it. "Your queen?" She whispered back at him, still spellbound by the very thing that compelled her.

The siren call was strong and she was unbearably weak to its song. She relented to instinct, leaning her head up to him and letting the very top of her tongue dip against the red, trailing slowly back to the corner of his mouth. Her mouth was hungry then, lips firm against him as she bit his lip, harshly so. She arched her body up to him as if she'd been electrocuted.

Eva released his mouth only when she was breathless, panting raggedly, "How about you make me want to be your 'Queen'."

He was caught a bit off guard by her lips locking in on his, he could feel her tongue rubbing past his small gash, tasting his blood, he almost snapped and bit her mouth right off but remained composed, only by a miracle. She was pushy all the right buttons, but if she wasn't careful those could quickly become the wrong ones and her life could be in danger. Her intense grip on his lip sent a rush of lust surging through him.

She bit him, that was his job he thought....could she be one of him, impossible he thought, he'd definitely know.

"You misunderstand darling, your piece is already on the board moving at my command..." she had bit him drawing more blood, he was inclined to repay her drop for drop. He took her exposeed thigh into his clutch and squeezed her tight, digging his claw like nails into her succulent flesh. Drawing near breathing heavily in her ear, whispering over the loud ruckus of the club, allowing his tongue to graze her in lobe, the saliva from his mouth left r ear moist " So you're not all talk I see, you have a bit of a bite to go with that bark..." He pulled her body in close, ripping small wounds in her immaculate skin, leaving his mark on, he was sure to make a point, I'm in control.

"I've you want a real challenge, follow me, these mindless idiots can't possibly make use if your true prowess, I'll take you some place where the game is a bit more worth you while."

Vykon released her from his clutches, stood up, grabbed a u opened bottle of champagne from the bucket and made his way the the VIP exit. He was headed toward his Aston Martin parked around back, if she were to follow he'd take them to a much more happening party with real prey, big fish, not these social celebs, reality TV stars, NBA players, and B listers. Some real high rollers were his game, when he was really looking to hunt.

The man was even more intoxicating once she'd had a taste of him, his blood rich and flavorful, her mouth hungering for more of him. It took fighting all of her instincts not to force herself onto him even further. It was odd for her to actually want to be with someone, to crave having sex with them. Normally, she dreaded the idea of laying down with a man, but for this one... This one was different. He was exciting. He was... Something else. A predator that called to her own.

His nails dug into her thighs deliciously, goosebumps rippling up on her flesh in a swift reaction. The pain was definitely there, sharp pinpricks against such tender flesh, but it was... Just as exciting as everything else. Her sex was thrumming with activity, wet with the physical response of her love. She was already imagining his cock, thinking of all the delightful things they could do together. His demons were calling to hers, and it was... Heaven.

Vykon's tongue on her ear made her shiver, feeling a true sense of excitement for what he had to offer her. Sure, she might not know the man, but she was the top predator in the area. Even with all of his riches and splendor, he was still just a man... A man susceptible to his wants, like any other. As his nails dug into her thighs, she let out a small moan, her thighs spreading quite willingly to him. Oh, god, it was delightful.

Her eyes followed him as he started towards the exit, her hands moving to the fresh wounds on her thighs. Blood was making mini rivers down her legs, streaking her lovely pale skin. He was an opportunity she couldn't refuse. Her lips formed a smile as she forced herself to her feet, following after him with the sway back into her hips. Eva caught up with him quickly enough, getting in front of him so that she could put a hand on his chest, leaning in close, "When I catch my prey," She murmured, low enough so only they could hear, the club plenty noisy enough to drown them out, "We are going to my home." Her hand slid down from his chest, moving to his groin, fondling him gently, "And I'll show you the best sex you've ever had... Deal?"

Vykon relished the moment, her hand was able to get a really firm grip of his entire package, through the loose fabric of his pants. This one was bolder than all the rest, he was determined to test her conviction. It was one thing to put on a tough act and to be a big fish in a little pond, but he was about to introduce her to some even bigger fish.

Vykon was what the underworld called a Broker, he bought sold, and acquired things for his kind, and the harder to find the better he was at his job, as of late the new trendy thing was Blue Blood. Now obviously no vampire could actually drink blue blood because once it hits oxygen it turns red; Blue Blood is just a slang term for the blood of the rich and wealthy, and influential, some vampires consider it to be a delicacy, and they have a weird fixation for it, and Vykon is that person who acquires it for them. The best part for him, usually the request for some blue blood marries itself to an assassination request by another buyer, and viola, two birds with one stone.

"You have it wrong darling, you're in my world now, you don't get to call the shots, you just shoot when I tell you, plus this is my prey, I'm just letting enjoy the thrill of the hunt." He moved in so that their lips were just millimeters apart, Vykon smirked and gave her a smug expression, "Think I can have my junk back now, we're going to be late for the next affair....if all goes well who knows where things might end up, your place, my place, an even better place; I don't like to make promises I can't keep or better yet, won't keep." His penis was begining to stiffen just a bit, the proximity of their bodies, the touch of her anxious body on his created a tension, he half wanted to eat her alive and fuck her to death, no telling which road his indulgence would take him down.

"Besides, I'd much rather live in the moment darling."

There was a gathering of influential art collectors and investors happening about 1 hour up the road in the hills, lots of snobs and old money, the perfect place to hunt for some BB, (blue blood) he also had another commission to bring a very good client of his back a rare jewel from this owner's house; an ancient thing that said jewel collecting client believed to be enchanted. That's where this odd couple was headed, but first his bait would need to change into something a bit more sexy-elegant, and not so sexy-slut, and fortunately Vykon, always comes prepared. He had just the right number in his coupe to fit the occasion.

It was unsettling that he seemed mostly unbiased by not only her hand but also her words. He liked to think that he was powerful over her, her master of some sort. And in a way he did have power over her. He had her spellbound by the mutual attraction to blood, though she had as of yet to discover the why behind his push. His physical appearance, of course, had plenty to lend to it.

Eva was silenced for a moment, her hands sliding off of him somewhat reluctantly to brush her dress down with her hands. She was willing to follow him, though there was an admitted hesitation when they approached his car. Her eyes moved from him to the vehicle slowly, thinking over her options. If she got in the car, there was always a possibility that he could deicde to end her life... But no, he was far too interested in her.

"Where, precisely, are we going?" She asked finally, approaching his vehicle willingly. "Because I hardly think I'm dressed appropriately for anywhere besides the club."

He noticed her hesitation, even though outwardly she kept her stone cold vixen demeanor best intact as she could. The trunk was opened with a click if the remote, in the carriage a elegant and provocative black leather form fitted dress with gold studs accentuating the neck line that would surly highlight her exceptional cleavage, but still leave some to the imagination. It was designed to stop at the knee, give have a bit of a part to show some leg and allow for her golden 6 inch stilettos to compete the look.

"I pegged you for a 2, I'm hardly ever wrong my dear, get in, you can change on the way," He handed her the dress and heels, then opened the door like a gentleman; unfortunately though he couldn't allow her the luxury of thinking that he was indeed a gentleman lest she forget he was in control and as of now this was business and not pleasure. Before she could sit down into the handstiched bourbon leather seats, he made a move; reaching around the back of her neck to snatch her by the front of her throat with his powerful grip, nails braising her skin. He forcfully guided her down into the seat.The seats were low and Vykon was about 6"5 tall, so he kneeled down as he did, and with his opposite hand he began to press his way up between her thighs, forcing his hand into position around snatch, his palm was wide and it's appendages were long, Vykon cupped her private parts like a stress ball. He squeezed her sex tight, both his middle fingers deep inside her the sharp claws scrapping her walls.

"And to answer your second question darling, we're headed up the coast a bit to a very exclusive party with lots of wealthy, wealthy individuals with very peculiar interest, one of whom you'll be able to act out you're little twisted serial killer fetishes with, along with the rest of those freaks, it's a real kink fest up there--you know how these rich folks are..." he dug in deeper on both her neck and her vagina "...They put on that mask in public but behind closed doors they're a bunch of sick fuck's, I'm sure you'll fit right in, but in my line of profession when I talk about KILLING it's not for play, it's, FOR REAL...." he looked her dead in those gorgeous porcelain doll eyes, reading her emotions, never breaking contact. His were a light grey with a hint of a yellowish-green. Then he released her all together rising back up to grab the door, and just before he closed it he said

"Plus I have another surprise for you once we arrive, it's a themed party and I want to to be completely in costumed attire" then slammed it shut.

It was highly suspect when Vykon opened up his trunk, Eva's brow raising slowly. It was a shock when he pulled out a dress, high end fashion and quite lovely to look at. It wasn't something she would have ever purchased, but obviously her new companion had much finer tastes than herself. He was a high dollar man and had the means to live the life he enjoyed.

She accepted the gift, examining the decoration at the collar as she approached the open door. He caught her off guard as he grasped her throat, swallowing involuntarily at the tight grip. Her heart pounded against her ribs, though more with excitement than with fear. Her head tilted back and let his nails dig into her skin. Her lips curled into a more coy smile again, her tongue flicking out to lick them.

His devilish hand snaked between her legs and fingers invaded, her sex plenty wet to permit their entrance. It was a thrill to feel him inside of her, her walls clenching around his two fingers deliciously tight, body aching to feel more of it. Eva struggled against the urge to buck into his hand, her teeth biting her lower lip gently.

"A crowd of sick fucks sounds like my type of people." She purred, rolling her hips so that his fingers would dig deeper into her body, his nails digging deliciously against her inner walls. "But perhaps if you want me to behave in your high society you ought not to tease me so terribly." It was a terrible loss when he pulled away, her skin a bright red where his nails had clawed her.

The slamming door didn't bother her, actually making it easier for her to concentrate on pulling her tight dress off. Her blood had dried on her leg, leaving dark streaks down her skin. Eva did the best to clean it off with her discarded dress before working the one he had provided onto her body. It fit like a glove, clinging to her hips and flashing just enough skin to tease.

Perfect.

As best she could, she fixed her hair, scrunching it a bit so that her curls were more noticeable. She was a delectable treat for the eye... Just begging to be bitten.

Vykon reached into the inside pocket of his customed tailored suit, jet black with a slightly embossed black patterning of paisley swirls, digging out a cigarette with one hand as he smelled the other, the potent smell of her pheromones drove him wild. Her sex was primed and it would make for a delicious snack if there wasn't business to tend to, his hand and only been inside her a moment and yet the entire thing was soaked, even up to his wrist. His tongue flicked the tip of his middle finger, he tasted her blood, and her sweet bodily fluid, just enough to tease himself; the combination of the two were delectable; he had to pause for a second to savor it, inhaling deeply. Then Vykon noticed something, looking back at the hand soaked in her lubricantn, and smirked.

"I'll be damned..." he opened the door hopped in and commanded his vehicle to start, voice activated. And held up his middle finger to her face, not to say fuck you, but to show her something.

" It's like a fucking Venus Fly in there darling, a salivating trap that clamps down on anything stupid enough to get too close..." he turned to look at her, chuckling as he pressed the pedal down griping the woodgrain with the free hand "...I think your pussy is a jewelry thief because my priceless family heirloom appears to have good missing, and the last place I had it was inside of her, think you get her to spit it out?"

They zoomed up the street and hit the highway in minutes, he knew how to push his high preformed vehicle to the limits. They were racing up the coast at 125 mph toward the hills to attend the party of the famous Vonderburgs, a wealthy family known in the billionaire circles for throwing lavish, deviant, secret sex parties.

There was an uncomfortable feeling in her sex after changing her clothes, a strange sensation that felt... Like he'd left a present inside of her puss. His empty finger told the story of what had happened and she wasn't going to let him off so easy. "Perhaps she took it on purpose. It's never polite to tease a lady." She told him, crossing her legs and making her sex clench to pull the ring deeper into her body. L

Eva tossed her hair over her shoulder nonchalantly as he sped through the crowded roads towards the richer part of town, where influential people of high society lived. "You can get your ring back... When you come and get it." She told him, her voice a dare and smile devilish. Oh, she would make him work very hard to get what was his... And perhaps she would get fun out of the deal.

"Besides, I need you to come and zip up my dress." She didn't actually need him for that, but that position would be far more fun for her. At least, if he killed two birds with one stone and retrieved his ring while tending to the dress.

The tension was thick with lust and anticipation as the two drove almost 100 miles up the coast, their top speed 167 miles per hour, the thrill was amazing for Vykon as always; anytime he could go fast and live dangerously he was in a happy place, you could say he was an adrinaline junkie.

They pulled up to the beginning of a long drive way, guarded by men in suites holding automatic rifles, standing at a 30 foot cast iron gate. Vykon spoke to the man impeding their path then continued to roll forward as the automated obstruction made way. The winding road, flanked on both sides by 20 foot tall bushes led up a steep hill which connected to a large circular drive way at the top. As they rolled to a stop Vykon thought about the ring he'd lost inside the tight snatch of his newest piece. It wasn't a lie, the ring is a family heirloom, given to him by his great great great great grandmother, a prominent figure in the family business, and a master of the dark arts. It has the power to empower anyone that possess it with great sexual enegry, increased vitality, fertility, and enhance ones carnal desires; a ritualistic idol used for centuries as by his great great great great grandmother, a Priestess of the popular underworld cult, Le Cappa Tu Likari, or The Viper's Brood.

He stepped out the vehicle, closed his door and then walked around to assist his guest, opening the door and extending a hand to help. She was stunning in the dress, it brought attention to all her best features, which was everything; her long legs with the slit up the back from the knees up, her coke-bottle figure, the way black contrasted her flawless skin, the gold accents with her blonde hair, the neckline making an oval shape isolating her cleavage which then wrapped around her long neck at the top with an open back, and the tight fit gave a great contour.

"You look like sin my darling, and that is the best compliment I can give you, for sin was the fall of all mankind, and I promise you this, any man or woman would give all they had to have you, that's how good you look tonight..." not letting go of her hand, he gave her a twirl, twice around, then he pulled her in close with her back against him. "Allow me to finally get that zipper for you..." the zipper was from the small of her back to about midway to the area where her perfectly round ass began, it was discreet though, black like the rest of the ensemble.

He still didn't let go of her hand, instead he grabbed the other, and sensually moved his grasp up the length of her arms as he pressed his body on hers, guiding them onto the hood of his car, and placed them there, leaving her in a somewhat provocative position. It was as if he were about to arrest her, but actually he was only preparing her to brace against his force as he then quickly took a hand and grabbed her by the neck like he was trying to bend her over the hood. He applied enough pressure so she could not move, but not too much or he would actually crush her face into the hood and he wouldn't want to bruise her precious little face before the fun started.

"But first I have to retrieve something that belongs to me, " he kept pressing down on her neck and squeezing, as his other hand made its way back into that warm gooey center that was between her legs, his long reach violating her greedy sex. He sunk the two fingers even further up her passage than he did the first time. Vykon could feel her walls squeezing him tighter and tighter the deeper he probed. He was three knuckles deep when he'd finally reached his prize. He pinched the ring with his fingers an slowly began to draw it out. The sound of her soppy wet mess gave him urges to whip his cock out then and there, but he resisted. Once he pulled the item out from past her labia and vulva, he sighed heavily as the scent permeating from the pool between her legs was even greater than before and served to only enrage his carnal desire greater and greater.

"How did I know you wouldn't be wearing any panties..." Vykon whispered in her ear sudectively, giving the blonde's lobe a quick lick and then shoved her off just a bit, dealing with her roughly even as he released her. He was a violent storm of emotions, primary among them was lust, which always made him uber aggressive, and secondly he was anxious and on edge because he was trying hard to supress that lust, which often made him thirst for blood, and of course a blood lust made him feel erratic and violent, which lead him to be even a bit fearful; that he might not be able to maintain composed until the job was done.

Slipping the ring back on the proper finger Vykon breathed in then exhaled several times, trying to keep it all in check, and amazingly it really helped as he reminded himself what was at stake in that instant and returned to his cool, calm, collected self.

"That ain't normal darling, you might want to get that checked out, I don't think it's medically safe to be that wet..." he slicked back his dark red hair, the same color red as his favorite merlot "...Something important might slip right out between your legs, like your fucking liver for God's sake!" He quipped effortlessly

He reached into his pocket again pulling out a cigarette, lit the end then commented facetiously "Because of your mess, my Rubies all murky now, I'm going to have to get this thing cleaned again," holding up his middle finger, "so, expect the bill in the mail darling!"

Just as there was an excitement that came with the hunt and the kill, there was an excitement when doing something just as utterly dangerous. Her newest partner, though an excellent driver, was one of those that drove at break-neck speed, Eva able to feel the tug of inertia demand her body continue to lean as they whipped around turns and came to swift stops. It was a wild ride, and not just because he was driving like a bat out of hell.

The place that they arrived at made all of the high brow parties she'd been to in her past look like the birthday parties of a four year old. The guards at the gates looked as intimidating as any military operation, her teeth biting her lip tenderly. If she was going to find her prey here, it was going to be a very difficult thing to bring them home with her. It was as heavily guarded as Fort Knox and it didn't seem like they would let just anyone in to the party.

That brought her mind to a curious new thing -- just what was the identity of her partner that would permit him access to a party such as this? He was certainly not the type that she found hanging out in the VIP section of clubs that she frequented, so why had he come frequent enough to estimate her dress size and figure out her personality type...

It was going to be something that would bother her until they got to know each other a little bit better.

Eva felt a bit more at ease when they finally came to a steady stop, her 'date' assisting her out of the vehicle, though she wouldn't have needed it anyways. His eyes were hungry on her body, taking every inch of her in slowly as if she was a delightful piece of meat that he was ready to sink his teeth into... Oh, if only. "Oh, my darling, I don't just look like sin." She smirked, smoothing the dress down the best she could, "I'm good enough that I could make you go to hell willingly." And that was a bit of the truth, she was the type of woman that would willingly twist a man until he was ready to go to war for her. Ready to live and die for her, at the drop of a hat.

But Vykon, though entranced, was not so much so that he lost all of his senses. His hands took a hold of both of hers, his body pressing up against hers and making her shudder. Something about his proximity made her skin crawl, and she didn't know and didn't care if it was a good thing. She bit her lip softly as he slammed her down onto the car, her back arching so that her backside was presented to him ever so sweetly. His hand on her throat was cutting off her air just a bit, her head swimming as her brain struggled to get oxygen from her lungs. Eva's body was dysfunctional, she didn't fight to stop her the threatened death that seemed impending. Her legs spread to him willingly as his fingers invaded again.

Her teeth released her lip as she gasped, choking just a bit from his harsh grip on her throat. Her eyes closed and her sex squeezed him, fighting against him retrieving his ring back from her depths. His touch was so hot, so painfully sweet that it was almost a pain for him to simply take his ring back, her body craving to have him take her then and there. It was such an oddity that she was so aroused, mostly because she rarely had an attraction to someone that wasn't dying on top of her, but also because she didn't consider him as prey. He wasn't prey, he was another predator to enjoy the hunt with. A member of her pack. Her mate-to-be.

Upon her release, her body coughed involuntarily, spots dancing in front of her eyes as she struggled to regain her balance. Her head was aching with a dull throb and for a moment she thought that her balanEce would fail her. But her strength returned, her legs able to steady without any further help than just a bit of oxygen now getting to her desperately starved main organ.

"Do you make a habit out of leaving a woman hanging? I might not like spending time with you if you won't finish what you've started." She stated, her body still quite frazzled enough that she could feel her heartbeat in between her thighs. She wanted nothing more than to push him into his own car and take advantage of him, to beat him for not giving her what she wanted, but that would be... Impulsive. And her kind of impulses had to be controlled.

To an extent, at least. Eva wasn't the best at denying herself completely. She closed the space between the two of them again, feeling much like they were magnets that couldn't help but be drawn to each other. Her arms wrapped about him, ignoring the cigarette as if he hadn't lit it in the first place. "I'm sure there are other ways I can pay you to have your ruby cleaned," One arm slid from around him, moving down his arm to take his hand, lifting it to her mouth. Her tongue down his finger slowly, sliding his finger into her mouth as she sucked it oh so gently, her tongue swirling around the very tip before sliding him back out again, "Or maybe... I could even clean it for you. It's best to clean your own mess, after all."

Eva leaned up to him again, placing a soft and frankly almost chaste kiss on his lips, "But that will have to wait. You aren't the only one that can tease." She purred, giving his lower lip a small nip before pulling away, laughing to herself as she walked away from him towards the party, as if she actually was the one invited instead of him, not even looking back at him.

Vykon wasn't shocked the little freak took charged and sucked the finger which had been drenched in her own bodily fluids, she was a vivacious beauty and a carnal beast, all in one package; he was beginning to understand that she might be playing coy with him, allowing him to assert himself because that's what she wanted and it wasn't his ability to evoke such behavior. She might really be his true equal in this Hunt after all!

Her words didn't just go through an ear an out the other, they stuck and swayed between them, much like her hips swayed when she walked. He wasn't the only creature between them holding back, pent up emotions about to erupt in a violent explosion.

A man in a white tuxedo stood in a traditional masquerade mask, gold base with small black stones creating a swirling pattern for accent, stood at the bottom of the steps leading up to the main entrance into this gorgeous mansion; in his hand a guest book and on his hip, concealed underneath the tuxedo jacket, a large pistol. It was concealed, but still his tux was tailored so immaculate that the bulge was noticeable. Next to him a woman wearing a mask, red with gold accents. She had Asian features: slanted eyes and long jet black hair straight in the front then pulled into a tight pony tail and high yellow skin and wide cheek bones; she stood to the other gentlemans left dressed in a corset of black leather with chains and circular hooks, she looked like a mannequin for a BDSM fetishes clothing store. She was wearing a metal head harness around her neck with what looked like a horse bit in her mouth, and she sported a long horses tail that slipped out the back of her costume, on her feet a chain from ankle to ankle. Her feet were fashioned into horses hooves.

After finishing his cigg, and enjoying the show of watching this devilsh woman walk away from him, Vykon strutted toward the steps. He greeted the armed attendant.

"Gaston Van Dorsch and this is my...companion---Elizabeth..." He smirked nodding his head sideways at his Queen for the evening. He looked down at the female attendant, her feet were baffling him, he wondered how the hell they were able to do that "Must have been excruciatingly painful my dear," he commented, but she said nothing. She simply stood their holding a red velvet bag. The male attendant gave the couple instructions:

Welcome to The Breeders Ball Masquerade. Reach into the bag select a key, it belongs to a "collar" which you will find located on the table beyond main entrance, inside the atrium, it will have your companion's name engraved on it. All the keys are master keys that will unlock any collar, then grab a leash from the wall and attach the two, then place the collar around her neck then you may enter the main ballroom. Enjoy.

Vykon looked Elizabeth's way and smiled a crooked grin of devilish arousal, then placed his hand on her back and guided her foward. "Thank you good sir, we shall..."

Elizabeth? Ah, an elegant name that was befitting of the ruse she was putting on. It would probably have suited her better than Eva, if truth be told. She gave him a smile, enjoying the fact that for all he knew it was her true name, though for all she knew his name truly was Gaston.

This 'party' looked like it mirrored events she had been to in her younger days of fake id's and hidden escapades. She had only been playing the part of the monster then, able to enjoy her fantasies of causing pain and suffering to more than willing subjects. They had called it leather parties, and once upon a time she had been their ruler.

She permitted 'Gaston' to lead them away from the door towards the selection of collars, leashes, and keys, smirking over to her partner. "I never would have pegged you for the type to crave symbolic dominance." She commented wryly, finding it amusing that he wished to make her his figurative pet. She would permit it, but only for the sake of her growing curiosity.

"My darling, I do hope there will be dancing. I am enjoying the thought currently of being entangled with you on the dance floor." of course, her mind was thinking of a different type of dance, vivid images of rough and passionate public sex coming to her mind's eye. It was almost vivid enough to stir her sex, but not quite. Her body, though still rather charged from their encounter at the car, was quelled for now.

( Sorry it's short, my muse flopped a bit. )

He was delighted by her submissiveness, his Queen didn't think twice or flinch in the least bit in hesitation to don her leash and collar. Vykon clasped the lock around her neck, it fit like a chocker, he was sure she didn't mind, in fact he was certain the almost suffocating lock was a bit exhilarating for her given how she always responded to his rough handling; and that was a quality of hers that he found quit enduring, he liked she could take a lick'n and keep on tick'n.

"Yeah baby, you're absolutely correct," taking the long leash in hand he wrapped it around a bunch to shorten it's length so he could tug her as he pleased "...I don't usually care for symbolisms I don't need them, I don't have to Play dominant----"He smacked her ass planting his strong hand on her right cheek, sure that he'd left a mark under that skin tight leather on her white flesh "----I AM DOMINANT!
Yanking the leash she came his way by force and slammed into his hard muscular torso, and that's when he'd let his guard down a bit, and showed some affection, kissing his pet queen passionately on the mouth; locking her lips with his Vykon's tongue whipped around hers with excitement, the two organs swirled around like a tornado of lust and ecstasy, swapping spit between them. He wasn't always such an aggressive kisser but testosterone was running high and so was his libid, he wanted to ravish her. He sucked on her tongue and tasted her spit, he felt base and primal like just having any part of her tasting her was what he wanted, as he pulled back from their kiss he let his teeth gently graze across the palette of her tongue; a trail of saliva strung itself from her luscious lips to his mouth and he slurpted it back.

"Now after me Elizabeth, I have some bait to dangle in front of a pack of hungry wolves---" He led her through the main ballroom doors, which was the dinning hall, down a hallway, and up a flight of curved stairs to another ball room where the loud blaring music could be heard by the time the reached the top step. He looked back "---Something tell me you feel like dancing." Pushing the doors open he actually let her go in front of him giving the leash a bit more slack; Vykon was now the proud owner of a prize bitch, and it was time to let her strut her stuff.

The leash was made of a heavy leather that dug into her skin and cut her circulation off just a bit. It was slightly painful and rubbed the skin beneath it raw with every move she made, her pulse painful against her throat where the collar lay. It was perfect. She almost found it symbolic of their relationship - painful and exciting.

He didn't seem to like her comments on him playing dominant, a choked noise coming from her throat as he snatched her to him in a rough motion. He was insisting that he was her dominant, a brow raising. His kiss caught her off guard, not because of it happening but because of the passion. She wasn't complaining, her body pressing flush up against his. Her body was alive again with list for him, hips grinding deliciously against his as their tongues performed their carnal dance.

By the time he pulled away, Eva was gasping for breath, cheeks flushed and eyes aflame. Her hands gripped him painfully tight, desiring to fulfill her desire and toss him down now to take advantage. Her logical mind stamped that down quickly, fighting the urge back into its box. "You may dominate me, dearest," She whispered to him, nibbling his ear gently along the lobe, "But don't dare think that you own me."

Eva followed him into their next room, already able to feel the beat of the music in her body, tickling her feet through her heels and making her feel... Alive. So very alive. The volume increase twofold when the doors were opened, showing the higher society view of where they had been. People dancing to attract their mates and hoping to have their more basic needs met. Gaston let her leash grow quite lax, Elizabeth smirking back at him as she led towards the dance floor.

Her body found the beat naturally, hips moving and tits bouncing with her movements. Her dress was polite enough to give those around her an ideal view of her thighs, but her eyes were locked in the most interesting thing in the room - her 'master'.

Vykon watched as Elizabeth worked her magic on the dance floor, but he couldn't help but notice, while everyone's eyes were on her, her eyes were locked in on him. He know what he wanted was the same thing that she wanted; Vykon could feel the lust swelling between her thighs, and the look in her eyes were that of a dirty slut begging to be unleashed, he wondered over to her, making his way in rhythm with her body, slowly getting closer and closer to her as he caught up to the beat. He dropped the leash all together at this point, and was almost completely entrenched in the moment with her. He pressed his pelvis firmly against her body as they moved to the beat of the music playing loudly, rubbing his penis on voluptuous ass, the friction causing his member to grow from the sensation, becoming somewhat erect. He didn't attempt to tame her wild spirit as harmonized with the music, but his hands could not stay off her; he wasn't trying to restrict her, but simply become more connected to her. He moved his large palms up both sides of her thighs, the feeling of her body heat, sweat, and raw flesh drove his lust wild, he could no longer resist the urge to breed her violently as he racked his claw like hand up her leg, past her mid section, and over her breast, ripping the fabric from her dress, it was like releasing a beast from its cage, her vivacious form from now more free and less restricted. Elizabeth's breast were able to move more, her nipples dripping with sweat, he squeezed them between his ring and middle finger, grouping them for the whole room to see in a circular motion, they could barely fit even in his enormous grip, her titties were so big. They continued to grind away, he cock even more erect than before, when they first started.

The pull of their attraction was strong enough to lure him into her trap, his body meshing well against her own as he joined the crowd and pressed against her. His hands were hungry creatures starving for flesh and she was eager to give, pressing and arching into his touch. The ache between her legs was almost too intense now to ignore as he ripped apart the front of her dress, hands grasping and fondling her breasts. His fingers were rough lovers on her pert nipples, bringing short gasps from her lips of pleasure.

His own siren call was too strong to ignore, Eva twisting in his grip so that they were facing each other, the crowd staring at them long forgotten. She could feel the swell of his cock against her thigh and she wanted him, wanted him so viciously that she would not be denied.

Her hands slid down his body as her teeth nipped at his neck, softly at first but quickly becoming vicious. Her hands didn't falter with him at the waist, her desire too strong for her to be anything but confident as she unzipped his pants, sliding her hand inside to grasp him, thumb running over the very tip of his cock slowly.

Eva released his bitten flesh with a small smile, kissing the spot tenderly before she dropped down to her knees. Her hand slid his cock from his pants, just enough for her to service him but not enough to permit the crowd to enjoy the view of him. She was gentle, surprisingly so as she licked his tip, sliding his cock into her mouth slowly as she pressed her lips down around him, causing a gentle auction at first that increased slowly as she started to slide him in and out of her, tongue playing a devilish dance on the underside.

The warm wet sensation of her mouth as she gently wrapped her lips around the tip of his massive shaft, it drove him wild. He moved his hands to the back of her head taking hold of her gorgeous luscious hair, fucking her face was his intention. The loose fabric of his pants allowed his cock to breath and grow, her mouth willingly receptive to his hung member.

Music flaring and light strobing around, the whole crowd wit their eyes fixed on the two, he was intoxicated by the fact that every man was lusting over his bitch. He thrusted his big cock into the back of her throat, he wanted to expose her and humiliate her in front of all the other potential suiters, showing them the slut that she was. He spread his legs, taking a stance to really give her the face fucking of her life. He drove his long, thick, muscular rod down her fuck hole, making her slobber all over his dick, as he crammed the shit out her face pushing the limits of her gag reflex pushing her body to the limits as it fought the compulsive urge to wretch all over the floor.

Eva had only just begun to service her master when she felt his hand on the back of her head, his fingers winding up into her hair as he got the best grip on her. From then on, it turned from her servicing him to him helping himself to her mouth, shoving his cock as deep into her throat as he could get it by forcing her head down onto him. He was on the larger side of cocks and she'd never had a lover that was so rough with her, but she was... Enjoying it, far more than she'd ever enjoyed sucking off a man. Actually, she had never really enjoyed sucking any man off. This was a new oddity for her.

The crowd disappeared from her attention as she tried to concentrate on making herself not gag on him, though she really couldn't fight the urge but so much. She was thankful for her empty stomach, as his cock was ramming hard against the very back of her throat, making it restrict around him every few thrusts. Her chest locked up compulsively and saliva flooded her mouth, dripping from her lips and from around his hard shaft. Even through all of the fight against her body's own self-defense, she moaned around him, eyes looking up to meet his. They were egging him on, begging for more, even as her eyes watered involuntarily from the pain and streaked her make-up down her face in messy lines.

Back
Top Bottom