Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M/M Looking for kinky dominants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janus

Planetoid
I'm partial to RPing through PMs, since I tend to forget about threads. I don't have an f-list, but I'm open to trying most things, with the exclusion of some kinks like pedophilia, scat, gore, necrophilia, etc. Of course, we should discuss ideas before beginning.

I prefer playing the submissive who can bite back, or one who doesn't necessarily appear submissive until he's overpowered. If you're looking for a complete submissive in mind, body, and spirit, you'll have to look elsewhere. ;) Generally, I write one/two paragraphs as my response, but I try to match what my partner is writing. And as always, smut=story.

Supernatural pairings:

I usually like playing the human to whichever supernatural character you'd be playing, be it vampire, werewolf, dragon, demon, incubus, etc. I've also got a craving for superheroes and MMO-based RPs, so we can discuss it further.

Modern pairings:

So for this, I'm pretty much open to any type of pairing, be it incest, master/pet, wealthy businessman/struggling middle-class worker, and so on. So just let me know what you're craving and chances are, I'd be down.

Possible plots:

-to be added soon-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom