Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

CLOSED!

RE: All In the Family (Tessa_Wears_Shoes x Tune Mizu)

Sam was watching the houses on her street whizz by, a fantastic blur of color and familiarity. It a person were to look closely, they would be able to see that each had a manicured lawn and those fake shutters that people put on their houses merely to make them more appealing from the curb. It was a quaint little neighborhood. Quiet. Sam didn’t know any other. Her parents had lived in their house for nearly nineteen years, moving in shortly after their eldest child and only son, Jason, was born. Suddenly living in their condo downtown wasn’t appealing… And so the monotony of the suburbs began.

She didn’t know when she was labeled the ‘bad girl’. Maybe it was after she stopped attending singing lessons, or maybe it was after she told her parents that she wanted to dye her hair for the first time. At first they relented, giving her some leeway. They would never know how far she took things. But what they did find out about led to arguments and punishments. Sleepovers were canceled, her cell phone was taken away. Yet Samantha continued to push the boundaries. She snuck out past curfew. She sipped beer at parties. She even got a helix piercing on her left ear that her mother nearly fainted over.

Keirah was the good daughter. She attended class, did her homework, even volunteered for extra work. She obeyed their parents’ every rule. She was the perfect child. But Sam didn’t resent her. It would have been easy to do that and sometimes her friends asked her why she was so nice to her twin… Sam just didn’t think Keirah deserved meanness. She was a sweet girl. She didn’t ask to be the ‘good one’; she just was. That wasn’t her fault. So when kids at school would whisper behind Keirah’s back about her being a goody two shoes, Sam was the first one to flip them the bird and tell them to fuck off.

“Almost at the house,” chimed the deep voice that came from the man driving beside her. Jason was home for the summer. Her favorite time of year. He was a lot like her… Rebellious. It was for different reasons though. He was following his true passion, or so he said. He wanted to get rich playing lacrosse. Coach said he could go pro if he put in the practice and effort, or at least that’s what Jason told their parents when he told them his master plan. They didn’t approve. That was a year ago… And about the same time that she and Jason began to fool around.

It started innocently enough. They’d all shared a bathroom growing up. Sometimes he’d walk in on her in the shower. Occasionally she’d catch him staring at her when they were at the pool. Once she caught him mastrubating and moaning her name while he pumped his cock. The mess he made was all too tempting. She remembered opening the door and the shocked look on his face… Then everything was a blur and the next thing Sam knew, she was on her knees, cleaning the cum off his cock while he ran his fingers through her hair. Now, whenever he was home on break, they’d sneak off or wait until everyone else was out of the house and have fun. It was exciting, perhaps her favorite thing in the world. Her parents kept a calendar with the dates that Jason would be home marked out and she’d find herself counting down the days until he could hold her in his arms again.

“Good,” she said, stretching in her seat. Jason said he would pick her up from school that day, but they were already running late because a teacher that saw them together insisted on congratulating them for literally half an hour on Keirah’s upcoming speech. This was going to be their first chance to be alone. Their parents were at work and Keirah was at softball practice… At least she was supposed to be. They pulled up to the house and Sam practically jumped out of the car as Jason was putting it in park. He laughed, locking the vehicle before following her inside. As soon as the door was shut and locked behind them, his hands were pulling her close, right up against his chest, and he was leaning down, about to kiss her…

The moan was what stopped him. Confused, he pulled back. It had clearly not some from Sam; she’d been ready to shove her tongue down his throat. She was looking up at him expectantly. Apparently she hadn’t heard it, but then it happened again and this time both of them looked up. Upstairs…

“What was that?” Jason instantly released his younger sister, letting her take a few steps back. Sam shook her head.

“I don’t know… But it almost sounds like Keirah.”

Jason frowned. “I thought you said she had softball practice till six?”

“I thought so too… Let me go check.”

Her brother huffed and ran a hand through his short, dark brown hair. “Well hurry up… Feels like I’m about to explode.”

Sam rolled her eyes. “You always say that when you haven’t had pussy in weeks. I’ll be right back; it’s probably nothing…” Did I leave the stereo on, she wondered as she climbed the stairs. Her crimson hair, far too red to be natural, swayed back and forth in its ponytail, in perfect time with her pert ass. She didn’t have to look behind her to know that Jason was watching it all the way until she disappeared.

She paused just outside the door. The moans were louder now, practically screams. They wouldn’t carry all the way down to the first floor, the ‘L’ shaped configuration of the hallway blocking a lot of sound. She recognized the voice immediately. It WAS Keirah. It almost… It almost sounded like she was in pain. That worried Sam. Caution was thrown to the wind and she opened the door quickly, rushing in without a second thought. “Keirah! Are you- oh… Oh my God!”

Sam’s baby sister lay there in the middle of her bed, panting and moaning like a bitch in heat. Her cheeks were flushed and rosy with color. Pink lips formed the nearly perfect shape of an ‘O’ as she moaned. She had a hand up her shirt and another down her skirt, and it wasn’t hard for Sam to figure out what she’d been doing. Awkwardly, the redhead stood in their room, the door swinging shut behind her. It was not the position she expected to find Keirah in. More importantly, she wasn’t aware that Keirah even did… this. She was always so focused on school and extracurricular activities… It wasn’t like she had the time. And Sam had just interrupted her.

“Fuck, uh… No. Wait. I’m sorry Keirah… But holy shit…”

RE: All In the Family (Tessa_Wears_Shoes x Tune Mizu)

The most surprising part? The heated blush covering Sam’s face while she watched her little sister come undone by her own hand. It wasn’t that her sister was pleasuring herself. Weird as that was, especially to see, the part that made Sam tremble down to her very bones was the tiny pang of longing she felt as Keirah came down from her high.

Even as her sister realized that she was standing there, trying to cover herself back up and searching high and low for some kind of excuse, Sam was stunned by her own feelings, too far gone to care that Keirah looked embarrassed and defeated all at once. It was almost as if time was moving in slow motion. Sam… she’d never felt those feelings before. So far she only felt attraction to one sex, specifically the penis variety. But the sudden ache in her loins, disappearing as quickly as it surfaced, had left her confused and curious… Very curious.

It didn’t take long for the shock to morph into wonder. She’d already crossed the line with her brother. She’d been letting him fuck her for the better part of a year now. Straining to be quiet so they could stay hidden, he’d fondle her while the family was downstairs, fingering her juicy cunt and getting her ready for the thick cock that waited eagerly between his legs. Those were her fantasies. Getting bent over and fucked from behind, eaten out in the movie theatre, sucking his dick in the parking lot… They might have been every girl’s fantasies except that she had replaced a simple crush with the powerful and forceful presence of her brother.

Yet somewhere, the leap had been made. Whether she simply had not noticed it before or if it had just appeared here and now, Sam realized that she like the look of her sister lying there, panting and breathless, her thin thighs spread and a slender finger pressed into her folds.

She was grinning before she knew it. The haze of confusion was gone. With Keirah sitting there in front of her, head hung down and her clothes disheveled, the older sister clucked her tongue gently and started to approach her side of the room. “What’s there to explain, Keirah…? I saw what you were doing.” She stood next to the bed, a good foot taller than her sister since she was sitting down. Sam crossed her arms over her chest and looked down at the frightened and embarrassed girl.

“You looked like you really liked having your fingers inside you… It feel good, Keirah? Come on, you can tell me.” Sam leaned down so that she was on Keirah’s level. “I wanna hear how it felt to have your fingers inside your pussy, little sister. Was it hard getting them to fit? How many were there? Two? Three? Did you like the way they stretched your cunt?”

Back
Top Bottom