Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pretty Hurts [ lait & Chai ]

C

Chai

LMAO HERE IS A SPACER
ThVHNm9.png
l3AjxAa.png

7RsgyLz.png

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .██

[ W A R N I N G ]

The following story is not intended for readers who are not
comfortable with scenes of violence, rape, torture, murder, and/or gore.

95Iw7OE.png

READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED
LMAO HERE IS A SPACER

RE: Pretty Hurts [ lait & Ariamella / WARNING: DARK CONTENT ]

xxxx
F15Lyvp.png
yyk5Xm4.png

N6BWF9E.png

SPACEY SPACE YO
G9JR4VT.png

Six Months Earlier
Las Vegas, Nevada

Mist poured out onto a small, white stage, floating up towards the table that wrapped around three sides of the square-shaped dancing area. Bright, colored lights filtered through the fog and illuminated the dancer who stepped up on the glassy surface, swaying her hips sensually to the starting beat of some synth-rock song. She wore sky-high clear, plastic heels on her feet, a black leather bikini bottom, and a fitted, black lace top that doubled as a bra. The neckline was high, extending up past her collarbone; it was conservative for a pole performer, but somehow the view of porcelain skin underneath the lace was just as erotic as if she were wearing a mirco bikini. Maybe it was the way the see-through material hinted at the ample cleavage of 34D-sized breasts, or maybe it was the contrasting vision of a seductive stripper feigning innocence with the way she dressed. Every man's fantasy was a clean girl with a bad side, and that's exactly what she seemed to portray. Beyond the club she might have been a nice young woman who worked the usual nine-to-five office job, but here she was a stunning dark angel, catering to the primal instinct of men as their salacious eyes followed her every move.

Hues of deep pinks, purples and blues pulsed with the rhythm of the music, and the young dancer began her routine. Curly blonde hair flew around like an alluring halo as she bent at the waist and snapped her head up, gripping the steel metal in front of her and climbing it high enough to start performing her acrobatics. Her slender form belied the muscles that lay underneath, which were the true source of her ability to maneuver around the thin pole with ease and grace. She made it look easy... But then again, all strippers did. As she flipped herself, gripping the pole only by her arms, her long legs spread up and outward, flashing a glimpse of the scantily clad area between her legs. The act was met with dollar bills tossed onto the stage and the low murmurs of men seated at plush red seats surrounding the bar. They appraised the dancer like one would a cut of premium meat, with their eyes glued to the twin globes of her ass. When she removed the lace top, stretching it up and over her head, some of the men broke out in wide grins and soft sounds of approval. It was nothing inappropriate, and the sounds were inaudible from the coursing bass of the song, but it was obvious they were enjoying the show. And when it was all over, more bills floated down the stage, getting lost in the mist and flashing lights.

"I'd like to see her take it all off," said one of the men light-heartedly to his friend beside him.

"I don't know about you man, but I'd be content just burying my face in those pillows," the other responded, clearly referring to the dancer's breasts. "How much do you think it'll take for her to let me touch?" An arrogant smirk played on his lips, and he leaned forward as if contemplating the possibility of being able to reach out to the fantasy before him.

"Mmm... You won't get to find out, love." A new voice startled the man out of his private reveries, and he turned to see another dancer of the club carrying his drink order. Chocolate hair that was curled to perfection hung down to mid back while long bangs framed her face, accentuating the high cheek bones and jawline. She stood tall with sleek black stiletto boots on, taller then her normal 5'4" stature, and legs that seemed to go on for miles gave the illusion of added height. A mauve lingerie set tastefully clung to her body, showing off all the right curves. Not that she had any wrong curves, but the mauve made her slightly tan skin look radiant. Or was that the shimmer body spray she decided to wear?

A flirtatious half-smile that mirrored the man upturned her pink, pouty lips as she set down his bourbon with water along with a few other glasses at the table. "Drinks mean no mileage unfortunately, but you're welcome to view to your heart's content." She smiled at him, genuine this time as she brought her dark, tousled hair to one side.

"I'll be sure to follow that advice." The man nodded in agreement, drinking in the exotic beauty in front of him. His eyes darkened as he took a sip of his bourbon. "Mhmm. Definitely taking that advice. You got a name?"

"I'm Valentine. And I'm glad I could be of service to you," she shot back with a little wiggle of her head and a wink. Of course, 'Valentine' was actually her middle name with 'Kaia' being her first, but he didn't need to know that. As far as the guests were concerned, her name was Valentine.

To her surprise, the man smoothly slid a twenty dollar bill into the garter on her upper thigh, letting his hand linger on the smooth flesh for a second longer than he should have. But she didn't mind, specially since she just got tipped heavy for playing waitress and providing sparkling conversation. He grinned crookedly and winked back, then turned to talk to the blonde who had finished her pole routine.

Kaia Villarreal walked away then, pleased with herself for making bank even when she was off rotation from the stage—the main stage that was, not the tiny thing the blonde had been strutting on—and it was still early in the business night. She took pride in being one of the main entertainers at the Palazio Gentleman's Club, situated right off the Vegas strip, and at the young age of 24 she basically had it made. Contrary to what mothers told their daughters about the cheap nature of girls who danced for strange men at night, strippers (or exotic dancers as most women called themselves) actually raked in cash, and lots of it. This held especially true if they were good strippers, and Kaia considered herself among the best. Although the having a pretty face and being physically fit were two traits that every dancing girl had to possess, they weren't the only requirements of being an adult entertainer. The whole package included a charismatic personality, ability to hold a conversation, making the patrons always feel wanted, and the charm to keep them coming back for more. These areas were the ones in which Kaia really excelled; this was evident just by her last interaction with one of the patrons, earning herself a large tip for doing practically nothing.

The best part of it all was that it was only 1:00 AM; the busiest part of the night wouldn't come for another hour, and that was when she would make most of her profit that night. There were a variety of customers who came to the Palazio, but a majority of them were rich men in town on business who wanted to have their time of relaxation after a particularly long day of work. The establishment was a classy place, one that boasted some of the most beautiful women in Vegas and some of the nicest amenities as far as gentleman's clubs went. It was a playground made specifically for the wealthy, and play they did. Their most high-profile guests arrived in the early hours of the morning, blowing stacks of bills on fine liquor and fine women, and Kaia was one of the most requested dancers. She smiled to herself as she brought back empty glasses back to the tender at the bar. The twenty hanging off her thigh was just the start of another great night.

"Really Val?" Another dancer at the bar asked suggestively, raising an eyebrow as she eyed the crisp bill tucked in Kaia's garter. "How good of a lap dance did you give to get that?"

Kaia flashed a grin. "I didn't. It's not my fault that everything I say comes out smooth as melted chocolate."

"Well you should get that dirty mouth of yours ready because another hotshot in VIP just requested you. How much time you got until your next show?"

"I'm not on until 3, so I'm sure I can squeeze another guest." A mischievous sparkle lit up Kaia's eyes as she knew a champagne room was $400, and the mandatory bottle service that came with it was another $375. She would easily make a third that money as the requested dancer on top of whatever tips she was given in the room, and the rest would go toward house fees. Yes, this was the start of a very good night. A quick stop to the dressing room allowed her to freshen up slightly, dusting powder over her nose and forehead, then applying a small spritz of a mild perfume. She didn't like drowning herself in sweet scents; it gave the impression of a cheap prostitute rather than the self respecting dancer that she was. Besides, in all her 3 years of experience, she found that men at the club were more like wolves, letting their primal instinct control them for the night. They loved the smell of sweat mixing with the warm scent of vanilla or a fresh scent of something citrus.

She walked down a hallway where the bass of the music faded into the floors and the strobing lights dimmed into softer washes of dark hues that lined the walls. The private rooms were separated from the hallway by heavy velvet curtains, save for the room at the end of the hallway. A rich wooden door served as the entrance of the room, hinting at the hidden luxurious interior. Kaia knew there would be a large red plush chaise-lounge at the far end of the room, a matte black table in front of it, and the same small dancing square with a floor-to-ceiling pole. The men who requested this room were either very lonely, looking for a girl to talk to that night, or extremely horny, looking to feast their eyes upon a goddess before going home half wasted at 5 in the morning. Either way she would be paid big money, and that was the way she liked it.

She pulled the door open to see a middle-aged man pouring himself a drink from a bottle of Grey Goose that was on the table. Carefully styled chestnut hair complimented blue-grey eyes that twinkled with amusement as he appraised the exotic dancer entering the room. His legs were crossed as he casually leaned back on the large couch; he had worn a suit, but the grey coat lay haphazardly beside him and his tie was loosened.

"Valentine," he smiled at her, "so nice to meet you. I've heard a lot of things about you since my arrival about an hour ago."

"All good things, I hope," the girl replied as she lowered her head to look at him from under her lashes, sauntering forward and bending to put her hands on either side of him on the plush couch. "What can I do for you tonight?"

He seemed thoughtful as he took a sip of the vodka, then ran his free hand from her neck to her collarbone, tracing the bone structure lightly. "Surprise me, will you?"

There was a no-touching policy at the Palazio, especially for patrons who had drinks, but the private rooms were places where the rules were frequently bent. The unposken law was that one could touch as far the dancer would allow, and Kaia felt a delicious shiver travel down her spine as his fingers brushed her skin, ending in the familiar feel of a small roll of bills being pushed into her mauve bra. She smiled then, rolling her lithe figure up to begin her sultry strut on the stage. As the slow tempo of Beyonce's "Yonce / Partiton" started, and her small hands grasped the cool metal, Kaia closed her eyes and let the music move her. It was good doing business.​

bFzlKVD.png
SPACEY SPACE YO

RE: Pretty Hurts [ lait & Ariamella / WARNING: DARK CONTENT ]

xxxx
iiFPEr9.png
HeFb1sY.png

hyoAxry.png

CURRENT OUTFIT: X X X X

SPACEY SPACE YO
tAls3vd.png

Welcome to the fabulous Las Vegas, Nevada.

Gambling, nightclubs, and the different pools of people found in the Vegas nightlife.

Charlie's eyes had been set on the Palazio Gentlemen's Club for ages now and finally it was her time. No going back. In then out. What's a couple missing hundred bills to a CEO or businessman anyway? They'd make it all back in half the time it took her to take it. Just before rounding the corner of the flashy building, Charlie pulled her fire red and orange hair from the messy bun it'd been in that day, shook it around and made sure the full, long, wavy tresses sat as 'sexy' as she could make them look. If she was going into a gentlemen's club she had to at least try and look the part as much as she could... A short, green strapless dress under a leather biker jacket? Not to mention Charlie had ink. Tattoo's of not so elegant things but thinks she loved. Charlie had to make it work. What man didn't like a little edge in their life? Her stomach turned for once as she slipped in next to a crowd of entering gentlemen appearing as if she were one with them as to not obtain question of who she was and why she was entering the facility. Men who were dishing out hundreds out the ass just to look at these girls filled the large room. Mist, strobe lights of all colors men everywhere and some girl twirling her pretty blonde self around a pole surrounded by hungry eyes was just the start of things.

Charlie wasn't insecure about herself or anything. She'd always thought she was cute anyways She was fairly curvy, nothing over-dramatic, a good start at would could have been the perfect hour-glass shape. The orange haired beauty was a petite woman who stood at an average 5'7'' but the chunky heels she decided to throw into the the outfit gave her added height, letting her perfectly sculpted legs have the attention they deserved. She had to admit that it took a lot of guts getting half to fully naked for a bunch of horny or lonely men for money.
But the money though.

A few feasting eyes easily found her. It wasn't hard to miss bright orange hair after all and with guts one approached. Saving her the trouble of deciding who she'd play with first. A tall man, a little round in the face, decked in business from head to toe found her leaning against one of the red walls of the club and shot her a smile. It was in her nature to just stare. Stare until people left her alone, but when it came to business, the gentle art of stealing (or borrowing for life as she called it) she returned the smile. Her dark ruby lips curling up as the male was just a foot's space away. "I haven't seen you here before."
"Of course you haven't. I'm new," Charlie said confidently.
"Mm... That explains why. I know all the women here. What's your name?"

She froze. Holy shit. What was she supposed to say? She was only here to get a wallet or two, explore and get out. Not give her name to a (probably) married man looking for a good time at a club he'd (probably) spent tons of money on a membership to. Her eyes moved about the spacious club, eyes flickering over a few alcohol bottles before blurting out, "Cherry." Charlie had personally thought it was a good start to a stripper name. The man cornered her, examining yet enjoying what was of her petite feminine features. It was like that always. Especially when she was taking from men. They stared, got lost in the depths of their thoughts and before they knew it Charlie was long gone with their belongings. "Like what you see?" she questioned somewhat nervously. She wasn't expecting anyone to even have noticed her but that was what she deserved for having the loudest hair in the the room. "I do... Why don't we take a seat somewhere, just you and I?"
'Only if you're payin'' she thought to herself. And that he would be. She followed the older male into a separate corner of the club, taking a seat upon one of the soft sofa chairs and pulling Cherry Charlie down close next to him.

Charlie was easily sure of what was to come next and what'd she'd guessed was exactly that. The older male placed his warm, large hand against her thigh and gave a gentle squeeze. "Do you like working here Cherry?"

"It's actually my first day," she purred as she moved closer towards him.

"Ah, a brand new girl. Interesting."

Little did this man know it was her last day too. Her small pale hands rested gently against the male's chest, running over his not so smooth chest in search of anything that stood out to her. Right hand against his left handkerchief pocket and she felt nothing. She'd hoped and prayed this man wasn't a total bust and wasn't wasting her time letting some grubby guy enjoy himself in fondling her.

"You'll treat me kindly right?" She purred as her hand slipped under his jacket. Charlie kept her deep chestnut eyes right on his, keeping him from looking down as her hands pried at the contents of the inside of his suit jacket.

Another pocket.

And it felt thick. That had to be the stash.

"Oh of course babydoll... Nice and gentle," the man said before giving her tight a tighter squeeze and the minute he did his hand teased the hem of her dress. Charlie easily slipped her busy fingers into the pocket, as the other free hand caressed his chest and up tenderly along his neck. The multicolored lights of the club danced across her face as she moved in, teasing him, inciting him, letting her lips linger just inches in front of his and when felt the sweet moment of victory as what felt like a wad of something slip out and down into her hands Charlie cupped it tight and pulled her hand from his jacket to 'readjust herself' on the sofa.

"You're making me a little warm..." she said laughing softly.
Lies.

What was making her 'warm' was the fact that when she looked down for just a second and realized she'd grabbed exactly what she was looking for.

"Then why don't we get that jacket off of you love? I've love to see what other surprises you've got." For a minute Charlie played the part and looked around for anyone who seemed to be looking her way and every the actress nodded at the closest guy to them. "Oh.. I'm sorry it looks like we may have to cut this short... My boss is calling me. But maybe if we're lucky I'll find you again..." A look of disappointment easily filled his face and to make up for what she took- because she was so kind a person, Charlie pursed her lips and gave her stranger a nice, ruby red kiss to his cheek. "To remember me by baby." Just before standing, Charlie slipped the cash into her pocket, pulled her short, green dress down to it's original state and walked away. There had to be at least three hundred. It was too thick of a stash not to be. A devious, deceitful smile found her lips again. "Man it feels good to be me," she said to herself. It was on from there. There was no way she could stop when they were so easy like this. Get 'em riled up then take it away gently. Charlie loved it. Every juicy, adrenaline filled minute of it.

Entering another hallway 'hidden' behind a thick velvet curtain, and less flashy as the main dance floor Charlie glanced around. Girls and guests mingling quietly, entering and exiting rooms. Some girls excited, others disappointed with a hint of disgust. Charlie didn't doubt there was bound to be a girl or two that found a total creep but kept a poker face to make the dough. Bass to beats of songs Charlie was familiar with filled her ears as her eyes followed the moving bodies in the hall. Overhearing conversations about how some guy some girl a huge load of money and the night had barely started.

The curious Charlie subtly managed to peek into a few rooms. A girl sometimes two, dancing, grinding and moving their bodies to the beat of their music. The coat hangers were too far away from the door for her to have reached without getting noticed or careful men kept their coats close. But... Charlie didn't want to make just three hundred give or take for the night.

Ambitious women went the extra mile for things they wanted.
So why not sneak into a room?

Charlie's thoughts exactly.

There were a few stares but none too caring as the fire-haired femme stood awkwardly at the only wooden door down the dim hallway. With her back facing the door and hand on the knob, Charlie casually slipped herself into the room and shut the door in front of her. The room was a lot bigger and a lot fancier than she thought it would be but those were just the things you'd expect at a Gentlemen's clubs in Vegas.

When she turned on her heel two sets of confused eyes found her. What was she supposed to do? The innocent side was telling her to apologize and walk out but the greed clearly wasn't letting that happen. This was a clear opportunity given to her... Regardless of how absolutely awkward it was. Charlie could con men all night if she wanted but when a girl wanted a little spice things had to get a little awkward sometimes. Because it certainly paid off. "Who is she?" she could hear the man in the seat question. Nervously, Charlie bit her lip before another deceptive smile appeared. "Cherry," she said quickly, pulling off her leather jacket suddenly. She eyed the girl on the square stage. That specific, 'please don't kick me out. I'm not supposed to be here and I know it, but play along with me, this could be fun' eyeing. "-and you, honey, just got luckier." Moving her body to the beat of the music just as the other girl once was, Charlie moved around the stage and placed herself behind the large couch.

"Two really hot girls," she said lower herself to ear level. "Twirling around half naked for you? And if we're nice enough we might just take it all off. I mean... what could beat that?"​

GcD51LH.png
SPACEY SPACE YO

RE: Pretty Hurts [ lait & Ariamella ]

xxxx
F15Lyvp.png
yyk5Xm4.png

N6BWF9E.png

SPACEY SPACE YO
G9JR4VT.png

Kaia should have been upset with the intrusion, but strangely she wasn't. Not at all. In fact she was more upset with the fact that, prior to when Cherry walked in (and she sure as hell knew none of the dancers at The Palazio were named 'Cherry'), she had just finished a song, a whole song, and there was no money to be found. Not tucked in the garter on her thigh, not stuck within the mauve lace of her bra, and not even on the floor, which was probably the biggest dick move a guy could do during a private show. It was the biggest dick move a guy could to, aside from not giving any money at all, of course, which was what this asshole was doing. But nevertheless, this was her job, and Kaia decided she'd give him a chance to redeem himself before she called it quits on the good parts of the show. Technically she couldn't leave—he had paid for the room and had given her the initial pay after all—but she didn't have to show him the goods if he wasn't going to cough up the appropriate funds. And at The Palazio, dancers were allowed to go topless if they so desired. Oh well, it was his loss if he didn't want to see some great titties.

"Heyyyy," the chestnut-haired man said gratuitously, extending the duration of the 'y' in his 'hey' as the random girl, Cherry, murmured something in his ear. Despite the noise of the second song starting to blare out of the speakers, Kaia caught most of what she was saying, and she almost bust out laughing. Take it all off? Was the girl crazy or what? Nothing was being removed for this guy; if things continued to go like how the session started, both girls would be more than sorely disappointed. Although admittedly, she would be a little sour if he decided to slip some bills toward Cherry and not herself. No matter how much she tried to internally hide it, she loved and prided herself on being one of the prime dancers in that little corner of Las Vegas, and the blow to that pride would likely sting quite a bit.

But in any case, the man obviously liked the red-head's words and grinned enthusiastically, turning his head to whisper something to her, his breath hot in her ear. "I don't mind at all, baby... Why don't you come sit down with me on this big couch? It has enough room for the both of us and more." His piercing blue eyes raked over her form as he twisted his body to fully look at her, his appreciative gaze holding fiery lust. Even Kaia had to admit that the green dress fit her well, the deep forest color serving as a striking contrast to the fair skin and bright, bold hair. But she wanted to roll her eyes when she saw the man reach up to play with the chunky silver jewelry around Cherry's neck, letting his fingers linger before sliding them downwards to her collarbone and stroking the milky skin softly there, whispering something else that she couldn't hear.

Are you fucking serious? the dancer thought to herself, actually rolling her eyes as she walked slowly across the stage, doing more sensual bodywork than pole acrobatics. Firstly, the song playing was The Weeknd's "Earned It," and that was not the kind of song that one just did pole dancing too. It didn't do the crooner's sexy song justice whatsoever—the song was literally about 'working it,' and that's exactly what she planned to do. But more than that, she wanted to eavesdrop on the conversation between Asshole and Cherry, as she wasn't about to let the strange girl go about collecting money at a club she didn't even work at. But maybe having her around was for the better; it would make things a hell of a lot more interesting than it would have been if she hadn't showed up.

But then the man gestured for her, a lazy grin splitting his face, and Kaia stepped down from the stage, her tall plastic heels clacking against the stage before making subdued 'thumps' on the carpeted floor as she approached him.

"You want a drink?" he asked, holding up a shot of Grey Goose on the rocks. "I figured you might be a little thirsty from all that wonderful, wonderful dancing." His stupid grin grew even wider as he offered one to Cherry.

A more inexperienced dancer would have been extremely angry at the gesture, and even Kaia was tempted to tell him to fuck off then walk out. The girls liked it when people offered or bought them drinks, but that was really only supposed to be a small sign that they had been enjoyable. That they were doing a good job. Everyone, literally everyone, who frequented strip clubs knew that buying drinks, especially pouring drinks, were in no way any form of acceptable tip or payment. In fact, it was generally seen as a high insult if a man paid for drinks but not the dancers themselves. If he wanted to drink, then he should have gone out to a regular bar, not here at the strip club!

But Kaia held her smile, professional as always, and graciously accepted the shitty little drink after he grabbed a lemon wedge from a small bowl beside the bottle and squirted some juice into the shot. He patted the spot on the couch next to him, and told both girls, "Why don't we all have fun for a little bit? Just sit and... relax." He playfully grabbed the dark-haired girl's hand and pulled her toward him, his hands skimming over her hips and thighs before she sat down.

Kaia took a sip of the vodka then placed it on the table, and the man leaned in to nip at her neck. "Feeling thirsty for something else?" he joked, laughing in her ear.

She smiled seductively at him, then brought her long chocolate hair to one side. It looked like some kind of wild mane on the exotic beauty, only adding to the aura of sexiness that she constantly carried with her. Really, the guy wasn't bad looking at all, but the only thing that was attractive in the club was money. And that was something he hadn't given her a whole lot of. Instead of answering his question, she turned to the red-headed woman and raised an eyebrow, the strobe lights dancing across her face in a myriad of quickly-changing colors.

"You're that new girl, right?" Kaia asked her, brown eyes sparkling as she took part in playing along with her little game, all the while feeling the guy rest his hand on her bare upper thigh. She turned to him and used a hand to gesture to Cherry, a beaming smile on her face. "Cherry here is one of our newest dancers. Really talented, and so... full of surprises."​

bFzlKVD.png
SPACEY SPACE YO

Back
Top Bottom