Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SYLAR from HEROES - F Seeking M for delicious, dark encounter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exodus

Super-Earth
Okay, yes I know it is kind of an old show, but I just re-watched the original series on Netflix to prepare for the new series that just began and I was reminded of how amazingly sexy I found Sylar. I made a general request thread *here*, which has all my likes and dislikes and kinks and cravings but this particular scenario is one that I would love to do so I wanted to make a request thread solely for this.

Sylar is dark, twisted, passionate, and mean, and psychopathic kind of character who is both clever and sarcastic, and he has all kinds of "Abilities" like super powers (which he takes from other people, usually violently), including mind control and suggestion, puppet-master control, telekinesis, electricity, lie detector, ability to feel someone's true desires by touching them, etc. etc. I would either have the pairing be with Claire from the show, or just an OC with an Ability that Sylar has come to collect, only to find that there is more that he wants.

This would be a very dark, twisted, and violent scenario so my partner would have to be okay with Non-Con, Dub-Con, BDSM, Min Control, etc. as well as know the character, however I want to make sure that any potential partners know that just because a character is feigning reluctance does not mean that she can not feel every bit as much pleasure as any other girl, there is just the added bonus of breaking her to the point of admitting it.

I know that there is probably not a good chance this will work out, but here goes! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom