Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thanksgiving Dinner (Um x skinnylove)

Uminator said:
Drake didn't seem to react to his naked mother approaching him, or even when she bent over right infront of him. As she leaned in though and kissed him, he at least stirred slightly, some kind of instinct kicking in and causing him to try and kiss back for a moment, before he settled once again. The kiss seemed to have drawn some reaction though, even in his unconscious state, a bulge was beginning to form in Drake's pants, more than visible to Sarah.

Eric was watching Sarah for a moment, until he suddenly felt Ashley sliding down his cock. The man groaned loudly, his cock twitching and throbbing inside of his daughters body until finally their hips met. Honestly, he was surprised Ashley had been able to take his entire cock into her. Even Sarah had taken almost a week of near constant fucking when they met before she had loosened up enough to take all of him. "M-my my....my little girl...sure grows up fast....y'know...you might not get it out in time now y'know....assuming you even want it out anymore..." Eric leaned a little closer to Ashley, pressing his daughter against the table behind her.

"You're just gonna......have to control yourself......." Ashley moaned softly, her back arching enough on the table behind her for her chest to give a small shake in front of his eyes as she squirmed in pleasure. Her legs hooked tightly around his sides and to the back of the chair, tying them together securely. And that delicious cock....she could feel it's throbs coming harder and faster with her father's quicker breathing, making it even all the more hotter.

Sarah's finger carefully unwrapped her son's dress pants after unzipping them, tugging them softly to his thighs before working his bulge out through his boxers into open air. "Well arent you sleeping nicely" She mumbled to herself, leaning down and pressing her lips to his tip in a second kiss. Sliding up into his lap, she lifted a heavy breast and pressed it to Drake's sleeping lips with her own soft knowing smile

"Never did have much self control..." Eric smirked as Ashley wrapped her legs around his waist. He waited until she seemed to have gotten comfortable, then rather suddenly stood up, pushing her backover so she was now laying on the table, though he kept his cock buried inside of her. His hands reached up to grasp one of Sarah's breasts, squeezing it firmly. "Just like your mothers....mmm...tell me my little girl..." Eric leaned over. "Does it make you jealous...knowing your mom gets to have this cock whenever she wants it?"

Drake grunted as his pants were undone, his bulge slipping out, his erection continuing to grow with each second. Clearly Drake had inherited his endowment from his father, almost as long and almost as thick. Almost certainly he was going to be a match for Eric within a year or two. The boy didn't awake just yet though, although Sarah kissing at the tip of his growing erection did elicit a moan from him, his lips parting enough for one of his mothers nipples to enter his mouth, the boy instinctively beginning to suck.

Uminator said:
"Never did have much self control..." Eric smirked as Ashley wrapped her legs around his waist. He waited until she seemed to have gotten comfortable, then rather suddenly stood up, pushing her backover so she was now laying on the table, though he kept his cock buried inside of her. His hands reached up to grasp one of Sarah's breasts, squeezing it firmly. "Just like your mothers....mmm...tell me my little girl..." Eric leaned over. "Does it make you jealous...knowing your mom gets to have this cock whenever she wants it?"

Drake grunted as his pants were undone, his bulge slipping out, his erection continuing to grow with each second. Clearly Drake had inherited his endowment from his father, almost as long and almost as thick. Almost certainly he was going to be a match for Eric within a year or two. The boy didn't awake just yet though, although Sarah kissing at the tip of his growing erection did elicit a moan from him, his lips parting enough for one of his mothers nipples to enter his mouth, the boy instinctively beginning to suck.

"Jealous? It's mine right now......" Ashley purred as her father roughly fondled her soft breasts, drawing a flutter from her eyelids as she felt herself sinking closer and closer to her own. "And would you really say no if I asked you to come to my room tonight......."

Sarah's hand pulled her sons head to her breast, letting him suckle on her rapidly hardening nipple in his mouth. Just like when he was little, always wanting to drain her dry she thought with a smile. Scooting her naked hips up his legs, she let his shaft press up against the bit of stubble between her legs, rubbing his little guy awake bit by bit. "And I can still darn well get it anytime I want! You're the horndog that's always begging me to touch it" She added loudly over her shoulder to her tangled up family

"Of course I wouldn't say no..." Eric smirked as he leaned a little closer, his face now hovering right above Ashley's. "But if I do...well..." He licked his lips. "You might never want me to leave. Just ask your mother....I can be addictive" He glanced to her and smirked. "I can't remember the last morning I didn't wake up to your mom sucking on my cock while I'm asleep after all"

Drake shifted and groaned slightly in his sleep as his mothers pussy started to rub against his shaft, which quickly reached full size and hardness, barely smaller than Eric's own. He leaned in to her breast a little more, sucking harder, like a mix of instinct and memory. His cock was throbbing between her legs, it seemed he had inherited his fathers libido as well, already desperate to fuck the first suitable pussy that came along.

Sarah saw Drake's cock throbbing so eagerly away, leaving shiny little dropplets of precum on her belly that she almost felt sorry for it. Lifting her wide hips up, she called a quick "Hey Eric....." Before lowering herself down on her son's bare cock until she easily took his entire length into the pussy that birthed him. "You might have some competition tonight........I asked him for just the tip but he doesn't seem to mind right now" Sarah laughed, getting comfortable on his cock as she nursed her sleepign son.

Ashley's hips rocked back and forth, matching her farther's thrusts as they laid atop the table face to face. "Who said it won't be you sneaking into my room? As you get into your bed knowing mine is just down the hallway? Could you say no if you know I wouldn't say no either?"

Drake shifted slightly as his mother rubbed at his cock, then as she suddenly started to lower herself down onto him he groaned loudly, arching his back a little as his cock slid deeper and deeper into his mother. For a moment it seemed like he might wake up, but he settled again as he suckled on her nipple.

"If I'm coming into my little girls room then I don't think I'm gonna need to sneak" Eric smirked, glancing over at his wife and son. "My my, careful now dear, or I might get jealous" He smirked, looking back to Ashley, starting to pull his cock out of her a little, before suddenly thrusting back into her hard.

Uminator said:
Drake shifted slightly as his mother rubbed at his cock, then as she suddenly started to lower herself down onto him he groaned loudly, arching his back a little as his cock slid deeper and deeper into his mother. For a moment it seemed like he might wake up, but he settled again as he suckled on her nipple.

"If I'm coming into my little girls room then I don't think I'm gonna need to sneak" Eric smirked, glancing over at his wife and son. "My my, careful now dear, or I might get jealous" He smirked, looking back to Ashley, starting to pull his cock out of her a little, before suddenly thrusting back into her hard.

The moan that came out of Ashley's lips was anything but ladylike, her eyes wide as she looked up at Eric for a second. Something the she was fighting finally broke inside her as she accepted her father's hard thrust before her pussy clamped hard down onto him. 'Daddy..." She whined softly, almost pitifully before a shiver passed over her entire body and her fluttering eyelids slid shut and the world vanished except for the pair of them

"Hey, you helped raise him. You can always ground him when he wakes up" Sarah poked fun, pulling out her nipple from him mouth and replacing it with the other. Riding it softly, squeezing her pussy just like she had learned to do with Eric to milk his cock she worked him expertly towards release.

Eric thrust into Ashley once more, then smirked as he heard her whine, watched her shiver and give in. It reminded him of Sarah the first time she'd been able to take his entire cock as well. Oh yes, Ashley was an addict now, that much he was sure of. "Yes baby, daddy is here" Eric leaned down, squeezing Ashley's breasts again. "Tell daddy what you want"

Drake groaned as his mother started to ride his cock, letting her nipple fall from his mouth as he began to pant. As she squeezed at his cock, she would be able to feel it twitching, throbbing, the tell tale signs of an approaching orgasm already. It shouldn't be any real surprise, unlike Eric Drake was inexperienced. Infact he had never even brought a girlfriend home, his mother may well have just taken his virginity.

Uminator said:
Eric thrust into Ashley once more, then smirked as he heard her whine, watched her shiver and give in. It reminded him of Sarah the first time she'd been able to take his entire cock as well. Oh yes, Ashley was an addict now, that much he was sure of. "Yes baby, daddy is here" Eric leaned down, squeezing Ashley's breasts again. "Tell daddy what you want"

Drake groaned as his mother started to ride his cock, letting her nipple fall from his mouth as he began to pant. As she squeezed at his cock, she would be able to feel it twitching, throbbing, the tell tale signs of an approaching orgasm already. It shouldn't be any real surprise, unlike Eric Drake was inexperienced. Infact he had never even brought a girlfriend home, his mother may well have just taken his virginity.

"Finish it daddy" She moaned, laying bonelessly beneath him as he own orgasm drained whatever was left of her ability to think clearly

"Drake is close Eric......" Sarah reminded her husband, feelign his cock practically straining to spill its load inside her. "You baste her turkey I'm letting him return the favor. Whatcha say? Wanna be risky?"

"Life is more fun with a little risk don't you think honey? Go for it" Eric looked to his wife and smirked, then started to mercilessly fuck his daughter, slamming his oversized cock into her over and over, fucking her so hard that the table was rattling beneath her.

As Sarah continued to ride her sons cock, he started to stir once more. As Drake's orgasm approached, his eyes fluttered for a moment, before he slowly opened his eyes. He saw Sarah's face first of all, a look of confusion for a moment. "Mom...?" He blinked, then gasped as he realised what she was doing. "M-mom?! What are you-" He cut off as he suddenly came, erupting with cum deep inside of his mothers body, flooding her with so much cum it was overflowing back out of her, and he was still spurting over and over.

Uminator said:
"Life is more fun with a little risk don't you think honey? Go for it" Eric looked to his wife and smirked, then started to mercilessly fuck his daughter, slamming his oversized cock into her over and over, fucking her so hard that the table was rattling beneath her.

As Sarah continued to ride her sons cock, he started to stir once more. As Drake's orgasm approached, his eyes fluttered for a moment, before he slowly opened his eyes. He saw Sarah's face first of all, a look of confusion for a moment. "Mom...?" He blinked, then gasped as he realised what she was doing. "M-mom?! What are you-" He cut off as he suddenly came, erupting with cum deep inside of his mothers body, flooding her with so much cum it was overflowing back out of her, and he was still spurting over and over.

"Shhhhhh honey. It's okay baby" She purred, pulling her sons head to between her breasts as she felt him throb like a maniac inside her before his first squirt errupted against her cervix. She was expecting a couple little weak pumps from the probably virgin, but the little feeling of warmth was quickly turning to much more than that as Drake's orgasm simply didn't want to stop.

Sarah rode him for a minute more, each buck of the bronco beneath him sharing in the love and drove the reality more and more home until she pulled him out carefully and stood up, having to lean against the wall for a moment as she felt the slow trickle of cum down her leg. "Drake sweety.......wow" She mumbled, looking over at her husband and daughter going at it like animals.

"You know Eric, she looks like i was feelign our first time.."

"M-mom!" Drake cried out as he continued to cum, flooding his mother with hot, thick, sticky, and above all fertile sperm. His orgasm seemed to last until Sarah finally finished riding him and slowly pulled away, leaving the boy panting and confused. "M-mom I....wh-what...?" He looked up at her, watching as his cum continued to leak from her pussy and run down her legs, then slowly followed her looked, gasping as he saw his father pounding at his sisters pussy, the table looking like it might collapse under the force.

Eric continued to pound into his daughter over and over again, grunting loudly. Nothing else mattered right now, nothing and nobody could stop him fucking his daughter senseless and filling her up. He lifted Ashley's legs up, throwing them over his shoulders so that he could get even deeper into her, grunting as he felt his orgasm approaching. With one final hard thrust, Eric slammed his immense cock as deep into his daughters body as it would go, grunting as he erupted with even more cum than Drake, flooding Ashley with fertile spunk over and over.

Uminator said:
"M-mom!" Drake cried out as he continued to cum, flooding his mother with hot, thick, sticky, and above all fertile sperm. His orgasm seemed to last until Sarah finally finished riding him and slowly pulled away, leaving the boy panting and confused. "M-mom I....wh-what...?" He looked up at her, watching as his cum continued to leak from her pussy and run down her legs, then slowly followed her looked, gasping as he saw his father pounding at his sisters pussy, the table looking like it might collapse under the force.

Eric continued to pound into his daughter over and over again, grunting loudly. Nothing else mattered right now, nothing and nobody could stop him fucking his daughter senseless and filling her up. He lifted Ashley's legs up, throwing them over his shoulders so that he could get even deeper into her, grunting as he felt his orgasm approaching. With one final hard thrust, Eric slammed his immense cock as deep into his daughters body as it would go, grunting as he erupted with even more cum than Drake, flooding Ashley with fertile spunk over and over.

Ashley felt her father erupt with a fury just as forceful as their lovemaking had been. Like a loaded gun pointing at her cervix she felt a sudden slash of wetness which was pushed further up into her with each thrust to make room for the next that was sure to come. But unlike her mom and drake there was no where to go from beneath Eric's weight pressing her down against the table, leaving her little to think about other than what she had just done and the enormous mess of fertile sperm making a stick messy between her legs.

"Nice of you to join us...."Ashley cracked a joke softly as she slowly started to catch her breath as she slid off the table and back to her feet as she poked fun at her brother.

"Unnngh...." Eric groaned as he finally pulled out of his daughters body with a grunt, watching as some of his cum now spilled back out of her, though there was far more still trapped inside of her. "Well baby girl...you did ask, so this is all your responsibility"

"Mom...sis...?" Drake looked between them slowly. "What's going on...? Why are you all...?"

Uminator said:
"Unnngh...." Eric groaned as he finally pulled out of his daughters body with a grunt, watching as some of his cum now spilled back out of her, though there was far more still trapped inside of her. "Well baby girl...you did ask, so this is all your responsibility"

"Mom...sis...?" Drake looked between them slowly. "What's going on...? Why are you all...?"

"You had a part in the matter Daddy" Ashley responded with a typical teenage eyeroll as her last few contractions mingled with the fading warmth from his cum in a strangely relaxing way. Grabbing a napkin from the pile that now littered the floor from having been swept off she started to get to work cleaning up the tickle of their juices starting to make their way down her leg

"It's a......long story sweetheart" Sarah said, reaching over and rubbing his upper back just how she knew he liked since her was an infant. "But none of us regrets what happened and I hope you don't either"

"But I was just doing what my darling wife and daughter wanted me to do" Eric laughed watching his daughter clean herself up, though he made no effort to do so for himself. "Us men are totally blameless"

"Mom I...". Drake was a mixture of confused and still drunk. " Dad and Ashley....and me and you...? What? But why would you..?". Even as he spoke, it was clear that Drake was checking out his mothers naked body possibly without even realising.

Uminator said:
"But I was just doing what my darling wife and daughter wanted me to do" Eric laughed watching his daughter clean herself up, though he made no effort to do so for himself. "Us men are totally blameless"

"Mom I...". Drake was a mixture of confused and still drunk. " Dad and Ashley....and me and you...? What? But why would you..?". Even as he spoke, it was clear that Drake was checking out his mothers naked body possibly without even realising.

"Oh hush up and own up to your cock" Sarah mirrored her daughters eye roll as her husband went back to being his usual self before turning back to her confused son. "Sometimes things just happen the way they do. Your sister was curious, your father and me were feeling the itch. You just looked so cute sitting there drunk off your little butt too" She brushed his cheek lovingly, cupping one of her full breasts for his eyes to travel over as they shared a moment. "You're definitely your father's child"

Eric laughed before going to pour himself a glass of wine, not even making an attempt to cover up his naked body. "I own up to nothing. I'm an innocent". He sat down reaching out to gently smack Ashley's bare ass beside him.
"I uh...". Drake barely registered what his mother said, he was rather too mesmerised by her cupping her own breast. " Well uh...it did feel really good mom....just wish I'd been awake for the rest of it"

Back
Top Bottom