Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

✿ ✿ ✿ POKEGIRL HAREM GROUP RP ?? SEEKING POKEGIRLS & TAMERS !!` *

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asbel

Super-Earth
Please visit my ONE X ONE REQUEST THREAD if you're interested in starting a roleplay with me individually! ❤

This thread is a specific request thread for a private group roleplay I would like to start with three or more people. Ideally, I am searching for two (can be three upon negotiation) roleplayers to play two(?) male tamers and two roleplayers to play two or more female or male Pokegirls or Pokeboys to be a part of the tamers' harem.

We will be playing gijinkas or humans with physical Pokemon-esque attributes like the girls linked here and here. As explained in more detail in my one x one search thread, we will be exploring a different world of Pokemon where Pokegirls (or Pokeboys, for that matter) are required to be tamed via sexual intercourse as a fundamental part of their growth and bonding with their tamer. Everything else is more or less the same but I'd strongly recommend that we put all of our heads together to come up with more twisted and perverted ways to fuck up our childhood series!

To join the group roleplay, you must be dedicated! Since this is a group effort which can fall apart quickly if one or more people suddenly drop out, you need to uphold some degree of responsibility when you agree to join and be willing to post at least once or twice a day. Don't keep us hanging! I'm also searching for creative and literate writers, so be willing to contribute ideas to the roleplay and publish at least two paragraphs per post.

The two (or three, depending on how high in demand these positions are) tamers will start in the laboratory of Pallet Town where three starter Pokegirls will await them. The roleplayers playing the Pokegirls will have the freedom to choose their characters as they don't have to be the original starters in the series (Charmander, Squirtle, and so on). Furthermore, the roleplayers playing the Pokegirls can play many more as they please for different tamers along the way as long as they can handle the extra responsibility and fill out an additional character profile sheet.

There will be a lot of smutting in this group roleplay but all of us shouldn't forget that the plot should be the heart of the roleplay! It would be interesting if our tamers took different paths, like maybe one goes astray and becomes a member of Team Rocket? The possibilities are endless and I look forward to brainstorming and roleplaying with you.

If you are interested, please let me know what role you'd like, the name of your character, a reference picture (anime, please!), and a sample of your writing either as a post on this thread or through a private message. If accepted, you will be added to the group roster and invited to a private thread where you can begin roleplaying with us!

• MALE TAMER #1: OPEN
  • MALE TAMER #2: OPEN
  • MALE TAMER #3: OPEN
  • POKEGIRL #1: TAKEN
  • POKEGIRL #2: OPEN
  • POKEGIRL #3: OPEN

Um, I sent a pm a few days ago and I was wondering if you got it (if I got rejected its fine)

Depending on your interest in my response to your individual request, I could carry my character over to this idea as well. Should you find it appealing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom