Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

★ SEARCHING FOR ANIME/GAME FANDOM M/M ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asbel

Super-Earth

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen ~ ❤

Some of you may recognize me as that one roleplayer that only does M/F Pokemon roleplays but I'm here to tell you differently! This will be a quick set-up thread to scout for potential roleplay partners who will do many, many fandom M/M roleplays with me. Just a head's up, most, if not all, of these requests will be from games or animations.

If you are not 100% familiar with the fandom, don't fret! We can always do AU verses and find a setting we both can enjoy and feel comfortable in. Almost always, I will never define a character as being dominant or submissive in bed, although they can be one or another as far as personality goes. I would prefer it if you could be flexible as well, because there's nothing more of a turn-off for me than when a promising roleplay partner says they can only play one role. Boo.

I can roleplay over PMs and threads although I prefer the former, and wish for both of us to write a minimum of two paragraphs per post to keep the roleplay interesting. Everything else as far as subject, plot, and kinks can be discussed privately, so if you're interested, please send me a message!

The roles I want to play will be listed on the left of every pairing.

ONE PUNCH MAN
- Genos / Saitama
- Sonic / Genos

POKEMON
- Ash / Gary

MASS EFFECT
- Thane / Garrus
- Male!Shepard / Garrus
- Male!Shepard / Thane

HARVEST MOON / RUNE FACTORY
- Male!OC / Male!OC

NARUTO