Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Happy Thanksgiving

Karameida

Sometimes a Dream, Sometimes a Nightmare
So, I intended to just send a PM to the people I consider to be my friend to tell them Happy Thanksgiving and that I'm thankful I met them but then I realized that I consider a lot of people here my friend. That made me happy. I don't normally have very many if any friends in real life but here, I have so many. I feel so lucky. I am so very thank for this site as well as all my friends here and the friends I had in the past here.

This site has done so much for me and I will always be grateful to it for giving me a place where I feel I belong.

Thank you to my many friends here for being there for me when I needed you the most. Thank you for dealing with me when I was annoying, listening to me bitch and moan about various things. You've given me so much strength and courage and helped me grow so much as a person.

Gives them all and the site a huge hug.

Thank you, everyone. For everything you've done for me and continue to do for me. This site and my friends mean so very much to me.

images

P.S.
I know thanksgiving is tomorrow, but I won't be here tomorrow. I'll be with family and 0 service so I'm doing it now.

Ah. Also, feel free to comment about what you're grateful for and wish others a Happy Thanksgiving as well.

*hugs*
I'm thankful for you and several others on here as well--they know who they are (or they should!)--as they've always been there for me too. Listening, accepting, helping. I appreciate them so much and I truly hope they know it. <33333

I'm also thankful for my writing partners. All of you are amazing and help keep me happy by sating my inner writer and allowing me that escape. Writing is one of my outlets, something I love to do. Sooooo...yeah. Thanks for giving me that.

I'm thankful to have such a great staff. All of you work hard and put in a lot of time. And to think it's all voluntary!! The help you give goes a long way, helps reduce my stress and keeps this place running smoothly.

I'm also thankful for the site and its colorful members. Truly the diversity and creativity here is a unique blend you don't find in a lot of places, but we have it here. And it's awesome making for great atmosphere and for me to be glad to log in everyday.

Wishing everyone in the forum a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving...be safe during Black Friday and don't get trampled or trample over too many people.

I am thankful for all the people I have met in this forum.

I am thankful for each day I am granted, for they are truly gifts. For the things all of us take for granted, food, clothing, the air we breathe, and friendship.

I am thankful that I made it through 20 years of military service unscathed, and am able to hopefully make a little difference in this crazy world which we live.

Happy Turkey Day!
I am thankful for everyone here on the forums and I couldn't ask for a better group!

Back
Top Bottom