Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Original M/M Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

CosmicWarrior

Meteorite
Rules

My name is Wren, but feel free to call me Cosmic if you prefer. I'm fairly literate and usually write 4+ paragraphs easily, more depending on what I have to go off. Most of the time I mirror what I'm given. I don't do bathroom play, scat, vore, furries, futa, mpreg, or tickling/feet fetishes. Other than that, anything is up for grabs! We can add all the drama, angst, and plot twists you want~ I do only sub, but that rarely reflects in my characters' personalities unless the plot calls for it. Actually, I tend to consider my characters "dominate subs", if that makes any sense? Just because they're oftentimes more assertive than just lying around like a dead fish. I may be persuaded to play a switch, if the roles are truly even.

------------

Ideas

-Abusive Relationship (I have a plot idea!)

-Prodigy/Older Man (I have a couple vague ideas for this, super craving)

-Prostitute/Customer or Pimp

-Bible Camp

-Reform Camp

-Dancer/Coach

-Gymnast/Coach

-Rival/Rival

-Bully/Bullied

Plots

1. YC has bullied MC ever since elementary school, but it didn't really escalate until high school. This carried on into college, when they both enrolled at the local university. One day, YC decides he's bored with the typical bullying and wants to step it up a notch, while also getting out some of his homosexual urges. At a crowded house party, YC drugs MC and has his way with him, filming it all as blackmail. After that, he holds the film over MC to get him to become his personal slave/fuck toy.

My guy's name is Cyprus, he's 20 and only 4'11'', but is professionally trained in MMA and kick boxing and is incredibly strong, fast, and agile. He's a Greek/Hispanic mix and is very aloof, sarcastic, and untrusting. His mother died of cancer when he was ten and his father is a famous MMA fighter.

We could also add in a third guy, if you don't mind doubling characters, that Cyprus befriends and eventually starts to like. Why not add more drama, right?

2. At the age of ten and twelve years old two brothers hailing from a rich, powerful family were given a gift. A servant boy (MC) several years their junior. His family had sold him off to the prosperous household when they'd run into severe financial issues that had threatened to put them on the street. In return for their son, the couple was taken care of but never heard from again. The young servant grew up tending to the needs of the young brothers, doing whatever he was told to please them. The housework, their homework, cooking, even helping out the gardener and maintenance men to keep the house in perfect shape.

MC devoted his entire life to the family that he believed had saved his. The father of the household had made him believe early on his parents weren't fit to take care of him, that they abused him and would have eventually killed him or sold him as a prostitute for money. The rest of the family went along with the lie, convincing the servant they had rescued him during an unsavory run in with his parents. For that, he promised to do anything for the family and the brothers he had catered to since he was a child.

Now adults, the two brothers have grown up to be powerful, intelligent, and independent men. While they still live at the manor with their parents, both have their own lives, jobs, and personalities. The two vary greatly in every aspect of their lives except one--they have both lusted after their servant boy since they were teenagers. They'd always messed around with him, teased him, flirted with him, made him do humiliating things to satisfy their cravings. It wasn't until the boy reached his late teens that they started to get more physical and sexual with him.

A few years later and the brothers decide desperately they aren't satisfied with their minor advances. They want more and are determined to get it. Unaware of each other's plans, they unknowingly enter a competition for the servant’s affection.

3. Noel Bassett is a flamboyant high school senior that enjoys crossdressing, smoking, and sex. Lots of sex. So much so that by the end of freshman year he was nicknamed the "High School Slut" by his fellow peers. Not in the least bothered, he hangs out with the rebels at school and usually people much older than him as well. The school becomes fed up with his promiscuity and forces him to start seeing the school psychiatrist (YC). Both are drawn to--and, admittedly, aroused by--each other. However, YC starts to realize Noel's sluttiness may just be a front for his very screwy mental health.

Lots of things to play around with in this one. If you want to, you can play some NPC type characters that get it on with Noel so we can have lots of smut. Almost all kinks are up for play. Definitely a LOT of dirty talking.

4. A little over a decade ago, a highly trained assassin (YC) was assigned to a six year old prodigy after his parents were murdered by one of his superiors. The man’s job was to train the boy to become a top class assassin like himself, after first concluding he was “special” enough. Having passed with flying colors, the boy (MC) was taken under his new mentor’s wing to be primped for his future. For the first half of his new life he was kept mostly isolated from the world, being trained mentally for his career to come. Once he was old enough, his mentor started to train him physically; how to fight, to defend himself, how to use and destroy a vast array of weapons. He was slowly introduced back into the world to be taught how to go lay low, but also how to get his targets to trust him if need be. It was important for him to learn how to fool those around him into thinking he was a regular person when he was anything but.

Now a young adult (probably 18-21, we can discuss), the boy is well on his way to becoming a great assassin. However, he is still very much in training. Over the years the two have become very close, almost as a father and a surrogate child. However, being kept away from society can cause many problems to arise; beneath their platonic relationship is a feeling neither one particularly wants to confront, especially not YC. He’s seen this boy grow up, he’s trained him to be a killer. The last thing he needs is an attachment beyond that of a protégé.

However, when the superior that killed the boy’s parents so many years before dies and leaves YC with a high ranking job he can’t do alone, he’s left conflicted. This is what he’s been training MC for, it’s the perfect time to test his capabilities and see what he’s learned. At the same time, he knows the stakes are high and the likelihood of either of them - much less both - coming out alive is slim. Is it time to let his eager young companion leave the nest? Or has he become too involved with his own emotions for either of their own good?

Lots of plotting and world building to be done with this! I’d love to hear your input and ideas, so feel free to send any questions or suggestions you may have my way. I’m totally down for just chatting about the plot for awhile so we can come up with something really immersive that we’re both excited about~

----------

Interested? PM me or reply here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom