Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Plot) My Sister Can't Be This Sexy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkRaven

Super-Earth
MC will be a boy, most likely asian(japanese will be the best) who leaves his family to study overseas to European country. There, as an asian, he grew fetish for big breasted girl since it's kinda rare for asian to be having big breasts. Unfortunately, after he completed his senior high school his father want him to continue to a local university. He left Europe and came back, trying to find a girl to satisfy his sexual desire but none of them can satisfy his main kinks... big boobs...except his own younger sister. He was shocked to find his once young and cute younger sister had grown to a beautiful high school student and what captived his attention more is the pair of orbs on his sister's chests. She had grown boobs bigger than any other people he knew at his country! He's very loving and protective to her sister but now deep down he had to held his lust toward her. And the twist is: one day, he found a secret room behind her sister's cupboard filled with tons of costumes: nurse, police, and lots of others. His sister is into roleplay fetish and had been imagining roleplaying with him since he's still a student. Now it's time for them to satisfy each other's kinks.

What I expect from this RP:
-3rd person pov
-Minimum of 1-3 paragraphs, semi-lit (I do the same, can't consider myself lit since english isn't my main language)
-Daily reply (if possible, if not... we can talk about this later. Perhaps 3-4 times a week?)
-Creative idea (please say anything you have in mind when it comes to plot, I'm always open to good improvement)

Kinks:
-Incest (duh)
-Big Breasts (Maybe D at least? My main kinks)
-Breast growth (not instant, but it's quite normal for the sister to get bigger after weeks of getting played, right?)
-Light humiliation (walking around braless and pantiless)
-Sex Toys (maybe, can be vary)
-Light BDSM (maybe)
-Anal (maybe)

Please tell me your kinks as well, we can add it to the story too of course. PM if interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom