Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wedding night massacre (looking for sadistic M)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigan

Super-Earth
You're the leader of a cult in a small villiage who rules with an iron fist. Your people are completely in awe of you. So was I and my family until you started to develop a evident fascination with me since I was thirteen years old. In the months before my fifteenth birthday, you announced that it was time that you took a bride. When my family realised that it was me you were talking about, they began to panic. In secret you offered them money and a high rank in your hierarchal circle. When they still refused, you used the scare tactics from the cult and told them it would happen weather they agreed to it or not.

That very night, we managed to escape. You've spent the last three months tracking me down and you've finally found us. I turned fifteen just last week and am now the legal age to marry. To your dismay though, the night you set out to kidnap me with a few of your men, you see me through the window sitting down to dinner with my family and a boy my age who is clearly my boyfriend. You're furious, not only due to our escape and my now apparent boyfriend, but because our escape had shaken your all powerful image of an almost 'god-like' figure in the cult.

Armed with your men and a video camera, you plan to make my capture a bloody sadistic sport, ensuring that I can never escape from you again. Both from fear, and because there would not be a single person left that I could turn to for help outside of your devoted cult members. It would also ensure that no-one would ever question your leadership or authority again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom