Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SugarFlower's Interests and Cravings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, thanks for checking out my preference/cravings thread!

A bit about me: I've been roleplaying for quite a few years, so I have some experience with it. I enjoy playing out longer storylines/threads, though my posts can consist of anything from three sentences to three full on paragraphs, depending on how inspired I feel about the particular reply. I only play out heterosexual female characters, so no F/F storylines please. That being said, I have no issue with my RP partner being female, as long as she's willing to play out a male.

My preferences would include:
★ Age Difference - Older man with younger woman.
★ Dominance - Not necessarily full out master/ slave, but I like that the male character has a bit more dominance to him, whether hidden, or in your face.
★ Romance - Or at least, some semblance of it.
★ Storyline - If there's no plot, it becomes very difficult to not get bored with it.
★ Taboo - Boss/Employee, Teacher/Student, DaddyDom/BabyGirl, ect.

While things I won't play out include:
☆ Adultery - Just no.
☆ Dismemberment/Serious Pain: I don't enjoy masochism, though something less brutal like spanking is okay.
☆ Dominant Female - I prefer playing out a submissive female.
☆ Female/Female Play - None of this please, I've tried it, and I just couldn't get into it
☆ Scat - Although playing out things like enemas would be perfectly fine, actual active scat play isn't something that appeals to me.

Current Craving:
★ DaddyDom/Little Girl RP - My character, a girl in her early twenties, meets an older man who wants to take her in under his wing. He treats her like his little girl, spoiling and disciplining her when necessary. Details can be further discussed, but this is the gist of it. (NOW CLOSED)

I'll usually RP through the actual forums, PMs, or Email (Other methods can also be discussed). I always do my best to reply in a timely manner, and all I ask is that my partner does the same. Feel free to contact me (Preferably through PM) if you're interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom