Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just a fun fantasy role play

AkityMH

Super-Earth
I figured I would try to spark a open, fantasy Role Play for anyone to join. I'm not good at pitching good threads to set up this stuff, but do bear with me.

The setting for this role play is a world where many races exist, from humans, to elves, orcs/goblins, dragons, and anthropomorphic races of any sorts as well. If you want a dragon? Fine by me, we'll have it done. Want that dragon to be a furry/scalie? We can dig that too. Demons, demons, animals, and anything else will be just fine to.
The world itself can be vast and varying, but I was think there could be steampunk cities, villages, and other kinds of settlements.

But depending on who joins is what will decide what happens. No main goal for anyone. Its more or less a Role Play life, where you play the character, and you make your own plot up if you want one...
..or if you want, you can just have a lot of sex. If you want that to happen, that can happen. You can have as clean or as kinky as you like. If you want a Succubus who goes around attempting to seduce other characters, go ahead, have at it. We're all kinda perverted anyway.

I have left this vague so anyone can help make stuff up. Overall, people should have fun. If anyone wants to join and help me get this public Role Play going, then post a message below, or send me a Private Message.

I await to hear from someone.

So thats three folk! Alright, time to pitch ideas... I was thinking a common setting. Like a village.. rather, a steampunk city or something where its sort of the central hub.

Okay so I am bumping this since it seems to be a days time and reminding those interested of this.

I might be interested as well... Aensland Incubus? Are we going for rules in this setting or free form?

There will be a few rules. Like... or one, no overpowered silly things. I think we can all agree none of that. and no Auto Hitting if fights happen. Those are the only two basic rules I could think of.
Anyone agree? Disagree? Any other things that should be addressed?

Aensland is a type of family they require adrenaline to survive. So while he might have sex and seek that out he will be more prone to take risky ventures as that is what will actually feed him. They are capable of converting absorbed power into illusions and magical blast. They can turn their wings into various weapons and armor but are not capable of further shapeshifting other than minor cosmetic changes.

-pokes head in- Hi : )
So I'm definitely interested; just fair warning as far as anything romance to smut wise I play only gay guys as characters (I just can't do hetero well) if this would be an issue I can bow out now; otherwise -cracks fingers- I will be picture hunting for character ideas~

On scale how high would smut play in if any? Just to know levels inside and outside the rp ( can always take stuff to pm if it is needed )

Ahem, anyway pleasure to meet you~

: )

I'm kinda debating this as a reference image
Elezen.600.1879664_zpsjarpuf3w.jpg

and playing him as an elven mage type archetype but mix it up with him using guns (fitting the steam punk theme kinda more like the ammo is crystallized magic or some such) and him being an airship captain of some nature (idk if pirate or like head of a mercenary/guild type group that would take on quests, complete for pay rinse and repeat.)

We are completely okay with Bi, so long as everyone else is. I wont say no if some homosexual stuff happens.

^_^ I can keep it to a minimum if needed -nods- as I said I can take it OOC if/when need arises if such were to arise.
: )

Alright I think thats plenty of people! Though more and more and more can certainly join, no problem.

Now, something I wanna say.. is not to let this Role Play die early. I would love to see this story extend to something we can all look forward too every day. I dont wanna pressure anyone or anything like that, but it would be sad if we made something so big to go away so quickly.

As long as there's a princess or a fair maiden to ... Kidnap and break for my dragon I don't mind about homo characters.

What if the princess is a boy in a dress? JK JK

: ) Romance isn't the main drive (I take it) of the rp anyway???

As to something to keep things going well; my brain is flat lining as far as plotting goes at the moment but I can definitely add whatever to well whatever : )

Don't mind Kemi <.< he got off work at midnight (is almost 3 a.m) so his brain is going WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Back
Top Bottom