Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Cute Little Horror's Request Thread (MxF or FxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoraida

Super-Earth
Hello everyone, I'm Zoraida... or sometimes Hastur depending on the site and welcome to my little corner of horror.

What I'm Looking for:
I am looking for consistent, literate, friendly roleplayers not simply looking to get themselves wet or whatever to the rp we choose to have. Things that will immediately put me off is when one legitimately forces their kink onto me, doesn't really care about plot, and chooses to be far too pushy as far as what my character does and how they act and/or looks. I like suggestions for the overarching plot but I do not like when somebody pushes me around to make my character do what my partner wants. I play characters, not blow up dolls. So basically, if you fit this description then awesome!

What I play:
I generally only play one main character and some NPCs. I will not play multiple main characters to satisfy somebody's harem-loving nonsense but will partake in group roleplays if they catch my interest. I USUALLY play female characters as far as a main character is concerned but will sometimes play a male should the craving strike.

Rules:
1) I expect those willing to roleplay with me to be relatively active and will be more than delighted if I get at least 1 post per week. More is also welcome. I do not think I am asking for too much with this.
2) I will only do rps that I am willing, nothing more. There are just certain subjects I'd rather not delve into and if I am uncomfortable with them I will tell you exactly that and politely request to move on. Expect the thread to be dropped if the matter is pressed any further.
3) Please, please, PLEASE be polite about things. I don't think I'm asking for much on that but as you don't shove your dick into the face of a woman you are trying to woo, do not shove demands into my face if we're trying to roleplay.
4) Please respond in PM if you're interested. This keeps this request thread clean and is a personal preference of mine for organization purposes.
5) Try to get my attention with your first PM that shows interest in rp. If I don't find much interest I will not even respond. I want to have that spark that shows me how interesting you are and how fun our rp could be and please, tell me about yourself in a non-creepy way. No need to get sensual RIGHT off the bat.

Interests:
-Fantasy
-Lovecraftian Horrors
-Angels and Demons
-Anime
-Sci-fi
-Astrology
-Nordic Mythology
-Overwatch (I will ABSOLUTELY play canon characters in Overwatch if nowhere else as I adore this series) As far as canon is concerned I have a slight preference towards playing Mercy if canon or my non-canon OC that I could tell you ALL about if you message me.) I'm really feeling MercyxGenji for this if it's canon btw >.>

And that is it for now. If you read through all of this, I commend you and I would also like to say that if you have any ideas yourself go ahead and throw 'em at me! I don't really have cravings right now but I'd love to see what you've got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom