Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The downfall of Ronda Rousey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all! I've been gone for a while, but I'm back and ready for all your scene ideas involving my favorite kink, pregnancy!

So, after watching Ronda Rousey lose her first ever match a few weeks ago, I had a delightful idea for a scenario involving one of the greatest female fighters of all time.

So, unbeknownst to Ronda, her fight with Holly Holm had a special clause written into the very small, fine print of the contract. Being such a superb and dominating fighter, Rousey did not take her agents advice and just sort of glanced over the contract before agreeing to take on Holm.

After her loss, UFC Owner Dana White let Rousey know that she would now be inserted into the UFC's special "breeding" program, a way to ensure the sport will be viable for years to come. Basically, the best female fighters in the sport are used as breeding cows once they lose their usefulness in the ring. Having lost her title, Rousey must now produce several children to be trained by the UFC.

She could be impregnated during a special pre-PPV event, or transported immediately to the UFC breeding department where she comes face to face with all of her old foes, all heavily pregnant, before she has to succumb to this fate as well.

Obviously, this will focus HEAVILY on pregnancy and humiliation. What else would Rousey feel when she's massively pregnant, pathetically waddling around a facility while her former peers and foes mockingly visit her as she gets larger and larger each month.

Sound fun to anyone? I'd be willing to play this on the boards or through YIM (Maiesiobreed is the screen name).

Please let me know. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom