Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Remnant Fandom Search (Fallout)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So... Yeah. Raiden here. Or whatever you're of a mind to call me. To be honest, I'm making this thread because I'm tired and bored and hungry to RP, but not quite willing or able at the moment to update my actual, full thread.
So, here's the deal: I want a fandom RP for Fallout. Ideally one related to Boston (I.e. Fallout 4), but I'll take anything. I'll probably update this, put in rules and specific ideas a bit later today after I've taken care of what I need to, but for now, this is here.
Generally speaking I'll role play any fetish or concept, I'll match my partner's length, be it two lines or two pages in a word doc, I'll play any gender combo (though I prefer playing a male or male-IDing character), and I'll reply just about whenever and as soon as I can. That being said- yeah, I've dropped and forgotten role plays. I'm sure some folks haven't, but God knows most have. I'll do my best to be honest and open, and to keep things going, so long as you do the same.
otherwise, if you're seeing this before it's prettied up: sorry. Hope you have at least a little interest anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom