Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry, fantasy and more one on one search. M/M, M/F Updated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flarerenta

Super-Earth
Updated: 1/03/2016 (03/1/2016)

New plot idea added.

Welcome to my thread. I will try and keep this as short as possible as the sooner you get through the introduction. The sooner we get the chance to roleplay together. As such this is not going to be a fancy thread, just straight to the point.

An introduction to Flarerenta

You may call me Flare. I am 25 years old and in fact female despite placing this thread in the males search. I have been roleplaying for about 13 or more years now and consider myself reasonably literate.
I do work long hours so some days I may just not have the time to reply, however I will make every effort to try and at least reply once a day. If I am unable to post for long periods of time I will let you know where possible. On my days off you will generally get quite a few replies.

My general post length can be between a paragraph to at least 4 or more. Usually it will be 1-3 paragraphs. I do make every effort to mirror what you give me but in the end I will work to give you quality over quantity.

• . I love supernatural/fantasy themed plots, settings and characters. Usually I will play a shapeshifter, demon or other being that isn't strictly human.
  • . I predominantly play male characters but I'm not adverse to playing a female character for some plots as a double or if I feel like making it a main character. However my preference is to use male characters.
  • . I generally don't do fandom type RP's as I prefer to use original characters. This doesn't mean I won't consider idea's based on worlds and plots from movies and such. But again I prefer original characters and plots. I also will not play pre-made characters of your creation. Worlds and items fine but not pre-made characters thank you.
  • . I do play both multiple characters and multiple pairings but I do like to start off with one pairing until we are comfortable with possibly moving onto another pairing.
  • Whilst I will respect your limits as I hope you will mine. Please understand I do like my smut and there will be days I don't wish to skip/fade to black. So if you aren't interested in doing the occasional smutty scenes. Here's your chance to back out now.
  • Please check out my F-list for kinks and turn offs. Here is the link: https://www.f-list.net/c/flarerenta

What I am looking for in a partner

• Keep in mind I will not chase you up, even if I am really enjoying the rp. I hate being a bother and tend to sit quietly for the most part. So it's up to you to remember to post and unless You reply normally only once a week. After close to two weeks without a reply ... I am likely just to give the roleplay up for dead. I understand sit happens in life and I'm otherwise a patient person, but if you're having issues, just drop me a line to let me know what's going on.
  • . Pm's preferred and will be first method of contact, after discussion then I may be contacted via skype for rp purposes.
  • . Be literate. I'm not after a grammar or literacy god by any means because let's face it we all make mistakes and I am no exception to that rule.
  • . Be able to post more than a few sentences to a single paragraph. I'm not looking for a novelist with 5+ paragraphs per post. But I don't want a a few short sentence posts consistently when I'm giving out multiple paragraphs a go.
  • . Male, female or banana. It makes no difference to me what gender my buddy is.
  • . Be sure when contacting me to put in ideas, pairings and so on that you are interested in. But please be respectful when messaging me, I generally delete rude pm's or bland 'you want to RP' ones straight away.
  • . Help me with plots if we are going with one at the time. I'm happy to wing it some of the way but I do like a bit of plot thrown in here and there and can't always be the brains behind every twist. I'm also happy to chat so don't be afraid to talk to me.

If I think of anything further I will add it. Below you will find pairings, plots, timelines and so on. What is listed is not what I am limited to so please feel free to ask if you have an idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom