Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry, fantasy and more one on one search. M/M, M/F Updated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flarerenta

Super-Earth
Updated: 1/03/2016 (03/1/2016)

New plot idea added.

Welcome to my thread. I will try and keep this as short as possible as the sooner you get through the introduction. The sooner we get the chance to roleplay together. As such this is not going to be a fancy thread, just straight to the point.

An introduction to Flarerenta

You may call me Flare. I am 25 years old and in fact female despite placing this thread in the males search. I have been roleplaying for about 13 or more years now and consider myself reasonably literate.
I do work long hours so some days I may just not have the time to reply, however I will make every effort to try and at least reply once a day. If I am unable to post for long periods of time I will let you know where possible. On my days off you will generally get quite a few replies.

My general post length can be between a paragraph to at least 4 or more. Usually it will be 1-3 paragraphs. I do make every effort to mirror what you give me but in the end I will work to give you quality over quantity.

• . I love supernatural/fantasy themed plots, settings and characters. Usually I will play a shapeshifter, demon or other being that isn't strictly human.
  • . I predominantly play male characters but I'm not adverse to playing a female character for some plots as a double or if I feel like making it a main character. However my preference is to use male characters.
  • . I generally don't do fandom type RP's as I prefer to use original characters. This doesn't mean I won't consider idea's based on worlds and plots from movies and such. But again I prefer original characters and plots. I also will not play pre-made characters of your creation. Worlds and items fine but not pre-made characters thank you.
  • . I do play both multiple characters and multiple pairings but I do like to start off with one pairing until we are comfortable with possibly moving onto another pairing.
  • Whilst I will respect your limits as I hope you will mine. Please understand I do like my smut and there will be days I don't wish to skip/fade to black. So if you aren't interested in doing the occasional smutty scenes. Here's your chance to back out now.
  • Please check out my F-list for kinks and turn offs. Here is the link: https://www.f-list.net/c/flarerenta

What I am looking for in a partner

• Keep in mind I will not chase you up, even if I am really enjoying the rp. I hate being a bother and tend to sit quietly for the most part. So it's up to you to remember to post and unless You reply normally only once a week. After close to two weeks without a reply ... I am likely just to give the roleplay up for dead. I understand sit happens in life and I'm otherwise a patient person, but if you're having issues, just drop me a line to let me know what's going on.
  • . Pm's preferred and will be first method of contact, after discussion then I may be contacted via skype for rp purposes.
  • . Be literate. I'm not after a grammar or literacy god by any means because let's face it we all make mistakes and I am no exception to that rule.
  • . Be able to post more than a few sentences to a single paragraph. I'm not looking for a novelist with 5+ paragraphs per post. But I don't want a a few short sentence posts consistently when I'm giving out multiple paragraphs a go.
  • . Male, female or banana. It makes no difference to me what gender my buddy is.
  • . Be sure when contacting me to put in ideas, pairings and so on that you are interested in. But please be respectful when messaging me, I generally delete rude pm's or bland 'you want to RP' ones straight away.
  • . Help me with plots if we are going with one at the time. I'm happy to wing it some of the way but I do like a bit of plot thrown in here and there and can't always be the brains behind every twist. I'm also happy to chat so don't be afraid to talk to me.

If I think of anything further I will add it. Below you will find pairings, plots, timelines and so on. What is listed is not what I am limited to so please feel free to ask if you have an idea.

RE: Tons of fun, one on one search. M/M, M/F

Timelines

Preference: Modern. Whilst I say modern i am primarily just referring to the creature comforts and technology of the day. I'm not worried about who is president, what's making the news and the likes of the world we know of today as I am happy to make the world our own.

Other timelines: Medieval, Roman or futuristic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

]Things I won't do

TV shows
Zombie apocalypse
Most movies, books, video games and Animes. (May consider plots based off some but that's as far as it goes)
Shakespeare, phantom of the opera or other plays.
Avian anthro characters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cravings

Anything that may appeal to my darker side right now. As in Non-con and the likes.

Furry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fantasy specific:
Werewolves - I have plot ideas
Shapeshifter - May have a plot
Slayer
Demon
Angel

Teacher/Student -I will play either role. May have a plot.
Model/Blackmailer - preferably I play the model. Beyond that I don't really have a plot but it kind of writes itself?
Master/Slave - dominant vs dominant would be fun. Preferably I play the slave role. See Samples for an idea of my character.

Assassin/Target
Assassin/Arms dealer
Assassin/prostitute -may have a plot
Assassin/Undercover officer

Furries - Many different species, canine, equine, exotic, some reptiles and mythical beasts such as dragons, unicorns, etc. Mixed/chimeric and so on just to name a few.
May allow a Human/fur pairing but I will not play the human character. I do have a few plots or ideas I'm sure we can work out.
For the way I view both furries and werwolves alike Rukis and DarkNatasha of FurAffinity, Goldenwolfen of Deviant art would be a good place to start.

This is not everything I do and pair some things up as you will. If something isn't listed just ask. I will put up plots shortly.

Plots

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Werewolf plots

Little red

M/F pairing. I will play as either wolf or Red. Her name doesn't have to be Red nor is she or Wolf a pre-made, you're free to use your own characters.

There's a good reason why little red and her family lived well out of the village. However the reasoning was lost with her family at a young age. No one could really tell the young teenager what happened to her parents. Most said they were lost to the big bad wolf that prowled the forest surrounding her home. Stranger still not one person would take the young girl in, saying that she was of age to care for himself. Which in a way had been true, she could cook, clean, sew her own clothes and work small jobs that earned her enough coin for the items she couldn't get anywhere but from the markets.
As she grew older the lure of the forest became stronger and eventually she found herself wandering the very place she had feared along with many others. Yet there had not once been a wolf lurking in the shadows, not even a stray dog to tag her even as she gradually made her way deeper in with each day. Not until around her 18th birthday did things start to become as clear as they did frightening. Male wolves began to lurk the previously quiet woods, livestock started to go missing along with a person or two from the village. Worst of all they seemed to coincide with blackouts red seemed to have on varying days.
None of it makes any sense until Red finally bumps into a wolf and it begins to speak to her. Gradually it all starts to piece itself together. She is one of the creatures the villagers feared; a wolf! What is she to do now? Go with the wolf that has gradually begun to befriend her or stay and try to play things off like she had never bumped into a talking wolf with the ability to shapeshift?

Rivals

M/M or M/F pairing.

Two packs have always been rivals, at each others throats at every encounter over many years and almost as many generations. Agreements could never be struck to share the territory or pair either alphas offspring together in the hopes of peace between the feuding packs. It has gotten to the point beyond patrols no wolf is allowed to cross to closely to the territory's borders in order to stop the bloodshed.
Of course there always has to be one foolish youth that has to disobey the rules and wander across the border. In doing so they wind up getting themselves captures by a patrol, teased and tortured. The problem with this is it can just as easily start up a war considering the captured wolf is none other but the son/daughter of the alpha and next in line to step up into the role.
Will it be war or will it result in peace?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shifters

What if your pet wasn't really what you thought it was?

M/F or M/M human x shapeshifter pairing. I will play either role. We can discuss if later we want the human to become a shifter too.

For all those people that have had a pet, everyone of them would say there is something special about them. It could be something as small as just the way a dog wags it's tail whenever the see you coming or how a cat purrs when contently curled on your lap. It could be a special trick they only perform for you. Whatever it is, they always seem to be the constant companion that never judges and is always just happy to see and be with you.

But what if that dog you picked up from the shelter or horse you bought wasn't quite what they appeared to be? At first things may have just seemed like the normal. But what seems to be just a clever pooch starts to appear as if it truly understands what you are saying or starts to conveniently place itself in an area of your room just when and where you are getting changed or somehow manages to get into the bathroom as you shower. Watching ever more intently as the days go by.

What if your new horse starts to get a lot more nosy than the average horse, understands more and things start to go from just an overly affectionate and smart beast to something ... stranger? Worse still regardless of what particular pet, one day that animal turns into a human or something between the two? Would you scream and try to get it as far from you as possible or ... embrace it as an interesting quirk that no one else could dream up?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Assassin Plots

Just another rookie

Assassin/ Undercover officer. M/M or M/F. Supernatural elements can be worked into it.

There has always been crime throughout the world, everyone knows that much hence the reason that homes are modern day forts. From security screens to the best tech money can buy in the hopes of preventing a burglary. But it's not theft that is to be feared as much as those that work from behind the scenes and deep within the shadows. At least it used to be a reasonably well hidden society. Assassins were usually a laughable idea but to the police they were a rather frustrating matter with rarely if ever any arrests to go with the evidence.
But now there has finally been a break for police with a series murders of large company owners not too long after they had signed over the majority of their shares to a mysterious company. A rather armature mistake on their part, but with being so close to owning just about every business within the city, with it more power and with millions of dollars on their side. Really not even the police could be much of a threat. At least that's what they thought until both a few good tips and the original trail led them into phase one. Another lucky break saw the integration of an undercover officer into the darkside. The officer knew the risks, after all if they were found out it was game over. Every little detail and shred of luck they had managed to get their hands on would be for nothing and they would be a man/woman down as there was no way that poor soul would make it back in one piece much less alive to tell them anything.
Now all they could do is sit back and pray that their agent can pull through the first day without suspicion being roused. For now they are on their own, any wires or devices would only put both their officer and operation at risk.

Short summary: The undercover officer is pushed into the world of assassins. Assigned to their top hitman for the best results but in reality it is not only the officers life hanging in the balance but the Assassins also. After all as the one getting his/her hands dirty for so long and especially on these latest murders. The big wigs have come to the decision that in their best interest. Their biggest source of knowledge needs to go. After all if that particular assassin was to be nabbed by the police and spill the beans to save his/her own skin. The entire operation would go down before the final deal could go down.

No judgement here

M/F or M/M preferably a medieval or similar timeline but modern could work too. Prostitute/Assassin pairing, I will play either role or gender. Would also work as a furry plot. This is somewhat of a romance based plot idea.

Years of taking many a life has taken it's toll on the assassin, suffering it all in a silent and dark lonely world of their own making. In the end it was only by chance or more specifically, desperation that a reprieve was found within the depths of a brothel where equally as many secrets lay hidden. Within Edens Grove judgement was left at the door and for the right price secrets told could be forgotten, no matter how terrible they were. In time the visits became more regular, the guilt weighing on the assassin mind came more freely. A foolish thing to do and even more so the fancy growing within the assassin as surely the prostitute sharing the same bed couldn't ever possibly return such affection? Especially not with what had been told? A simple slip of the tongue could get them both killed and yet it seemed the assassin was not the only one to share similar feelings. Confessing such things however, may be far harder than giving away how many lives the assassin had taken or some of the kinks they enjoyed. If such a relationship was to grow, many a hardship may follow. After all, the master of the brothel may not be so keen to let his best earner up and leave for the sake of love?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Furry plots

The wild side

M/F or M/M. I will be playing as the /civilized/ equine here. Pairing species doesn't really matter, I'll leave that up to you.

It had been a long time since Anthro's had been seen on the mainland of their own accord. Those that did walk amount the human race were often leashed in public and some simply never left their homes. Treated like pets rather than creatures capable of human speech with intellect close if not surpassing their own intelligence. For the most part Anthro's were nothing more than a sign of status. With so few in captivity, price for even one of the most common of species could be worth as much as a small apartment whilst the exotics were worth as much as some of the ridiculously large celebrity mansions.

So that then would leave many wondering what madness would cause a man to send his daughters prized pony back into the wilderness of a large chain of islands where many furries were for the most part free and left to their own devices. Sure his plan was risky, sending a young colt out into such a harsh environment after he had been groomed to understand naught but a life of luxury. Fed and pampered as required from a fairly young age. The stallion may very well not come back either due to being killed by a predator or simply finding a place within a wild herd.

But this man was no fool and he would not be forking out for permits, trackers and transport not only to lose his daughters pet but to lose out on the profit that could come from the success of this crusade. A small tracker had been placed under the stallions skin before he had been stripped of his comforts completely and dumped on a beach. The only instruction was to bring back at least another of his kind, preferably female and not to come back until he succeeded if he wished to receive his usual comforts once more.

The specimen

M/F Or or M/M I would prefer to play the fur but with some convincing might play the scientist ... might. This is a human x Furry plot idea where a scientist is sent to the chain of islands where anthro's had been dumped many years ago to die out or thrive. In a 30 year period, no humans have set foot on the largest island or even the smaller ones dotted here and there around the main Isle. Tales of man were no more than just fairy tales up until the scientists set foot on the beach and set up camp. Seeking to document the progress of each species as if they were endangered or new animals. One scientist however might get a little more than bargained for when they try to befriend the first anthro they discover that isn't dead set on eating them at first meeting.

Gladiators

M/M Or M/F or multiple options. Doesn't have to be just gladiator/gladiator. Can be trainer/gladiator, Prize/top fighter or multiple other options. Whilst this can easily be made for other creatures, shifters and the likes. This version has been tailored for Anthros/furs. Variations of pairings will be listed.

For those out in the stands of the colosseum or smaller betting rings. The gladiator battles were just a brutal form of entertainment. For those with no choice but to fight and hope they made it until they day they could eventually win their freedom after many grueling years and scars later. It was all they could do not to be the first one cut down, to become the favorite of the reigning Caesar of them time. After all the moment you fell out of favor with the crowd and its ruler, it didn't matter if you were the top fighter. You could still meet an untimely end via poison or some form of handicap such as shackles in the next fight.

Yes death was an ever present factor for a gladiator and so was the spoils dangling just out of reach. Sexual frustration was also as prevalent as the danger involved. Females in heat were used to drive deprived males into a frenzy. To the victor went the sweetest prize on occasion but in most cases it was just to add to the entertainment for the crowd and the gladiators would be returned to their cells soon after, wounds tended to depending on how well the fighter was favored if at all. Most of the time the only company just ended up being other sweat and blood drenched males suffering the same depravity. Sometimes that could be as much a curse as a pleasure ....

- Sweet reward- Many just saw the gladiators suffering but never the poor sweet fillies or other females forced to suffer their heat in equal depravity and sometimes mockery when displayed for the crowd. After the show was over they were often returned to their own quarters and locked in like all the rest. Forced to stay there until the next match that required them or until their heat reached its end and they returned to normal slaves once more. Cooks, cleaners, menders, etc. But one female after much work had discovered a way out and to her favorite fighter where they had been making up for their time spent apart. However there were numerous perils involved. Other males shared the quarters and could wake at any moment and demand reason to keep silent. If not that, a guard could easily catch them out or worse pregnancy could be more than a dead give away.

- Mentors choice - Someone had to teach the stupid welps to fight without ever getting attached. After all it was just a job, a well paying job just to send fresh meat out to the slaughter. However one poor soul not only happened to catch their mentors attention and perhaps even affection? But thus far survived each fight. But each round as he knew it would continue to increase in difficulty and the prospect of death was not a favorable thought. Can said mentor purchase their favored gladiator or find a way to free them in general? After all, his own head could wind up on the chopping block if not careful.

-Scratch my back and I'll scratch yours- The days had faded into months or even years? But the dull ache between ones legs had become an insatiable pain. Or so it would seem until one night a fellow gladiator steps up to aid in the release of his comrade ... either by force or by choice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Samples

The Poison Apple was a fairly popular club and neutral ground for most species that took a human form or glamour to avoid mortal notice and the usual fear that came from looking into the reality of the world humans believed to be unquestionably their own. The ignorance of what they encountered on a daily basis made them easy prey or at least they were the moment they stepped from the Apple's doors. But it wasn't humans that he had any interest in, they broke too easy and lived a life that felt like seconds to him. Sage was almost a permanent fixture of the club, if he wasn't at his table close to the bar but still far enough back that he didn't encounter too many annoyances passing into his space. He was occasionally in he sub level getting lost in the sea of bodies moving in rhythm to the music or at least the vibrations of the beat anyway. More often than not though, he could be found in a back room of the club. Rented out for those private affairs with some poor soul that didn't realize what exactly they were getting into. His idea of a good time wasn't a quick vanilla fuck or blowjob. It was rough, sweaty even somewhat painful sex irregardless of the gender of his partner but usually with a preference for female company.

Whilst to some he may have been a little on the short side, standing little taller than 5 foot 10 inches with an overly lean physic, well toned and rather solid beneath his clothes. Far stronger than he appeared too, not that anyone would find out unless they were stupid enough to provoke him into a fight. Deep orange-amber eyes gave no insight into his true age but to guess the age of the demons appearance from a humans perspective would have been around the 25 year mark. Small scars marked his body, a mixture of violent sex and brutal battles with the most prominent of the lot being over his left eye, the majoirty restricted to his lower lid with only a small barely noticeable line hardly peeking over the top of his upper lids lashes. The vertical line could make one question if he had any form of sight in that eye or not? But with no clouding or any real indication but perhaps the slightest tilt of his head to compensate. Without actually asking him, there was no way to tell.

In the end appearance really was nothing, he always seemed to get his way in the end, with a perceptive nature. It took little effort for Sage to convince most to take up the silent offer. Not that subtlety was his specialty at times with how he spoke; 'fuck' could be used for every second word when in a mood along with some rather vulgar or just plain blunt language. He would not beat around the bush for the most part and for that he often got people on the wrong side. Likely the very reason he had finally ended up in this mess. Trapped in a cage and being sold off like cattle, a collar locked firmly around his neck with no clasp or bolt to speak of. The hidden power within the strange supple steel kept his own inner strength bound. He had still bent a few bars in the process of his struggle for freedom before they had finally drugged him into submission. Something he despised but when the first dart hit and worked its magic, there had been little he could do as they trussed him up like a Christmas ham.

Now all he could do was lay in wait and recover from his drug induced exhaustion as they traveled him to some fools home. Did they really believe they could master him? If so, what a surprise it would be when he threw them down and put them in their place beneath him!

Open and Searching. Keep an eye on this space as thread will be subject to updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom