Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mommy doesn't know what she wants (Celebstars ft. Assume)

celebstars

Pulsar
Her husband was back tomorrow. Nerves filled her stomach as she assessed the situation she was in. It was late at night and she was in her own bed, wearing Pj's when he told her what was going to happen. The thought of losing her husband's wealth and going to live in a poor area once more was to much for her.

"I haven't got a choice have I" she said. The male climbed on to the bed, naked from the waist down and rested a knee either side of her chest. With her back upright leaning against the headboard and face in front of his cock she opened her mouth and he pushed himself inside of her.

A few days ago, she could not have imagined having to take her own son in her mouth to stop him from telling his father about her affair.

Present Day

"Mason....Mason...." she sat down on the edge of the bed, wearing a dress so tight it showed off her slim figure. Wake up, you got school" combing her fingers through his hair, she leaned down and kissed his cheek before starting to lose patience. "Wake up!" Taking the pillow from underneath his head, she hit him with it and stood up, towering over him with her black heels giving her additional height.

With hands on her hips, she tilted forward, which caused her long blonde locks to fall to the front. Leaning back and pulling her hair over her head she seemed angry at the boy. "I keep telling you to set your own alarm. I have to go out. Now get yourself to school!" Her last action was to take the sheets and covers from him, letting them fall on to the floor.

Turning her back on him, the barbie like woman stepped out of the room with her ass wiggling from side to side.

Lizzie had to make sure the house was empty, she knew her husband was away on work and wouldn't be back until the Friday. On this Tuesday morning she had plans to go and meet someone who she had been talking to online. From what started as flirting quickly escalated to having a meet up for regular sex. Today she was going to have him over at her home when Mason was at school.

celebstars said:
Her husband was back tomorrow. Nerves filled her stomach as she assessed the situation she was in. It was late at night and she was in her own bed, wearing Pj's when he told her what was going to happen. The thought of losing her husband's wealth and going to live in a poor area once more was to much for her.

"I haven't got a choice have I" she said. The male climbed on to the bed, naked from the waist down and rested a knee either side of her chest. With her back upright leaning against the headboard and face in front of his cock she opened her mouth and he pushed himself inside of her.

A few days ago, she could not have imagined having to take her own son in her mouth to stop him from telling his father about her affair.

Present Day

"Mason....Mason...." she sat down on the edge of the bed, wearing a dress so tight it showed off her slim figure. Wake up, you got school" combing her fingers through his hair, she leaned down and kissed his cheek before starting to lose patience. "Wake up!" Taking the pillow from underneath his head, she hit him with it and stood up, towering over him with her black heels giving her additional height.

With hands on her hips, she tilted forward, which caused her long blonde locks to fall to the front. Leaning back and pulling her hair over her head she seemed angry at the boy. "I keep telling you to set your own alarm. I have to go out. Now get yourself to school!" Her last action was to take the sheets and covers from him, letting them fall on to the floor.

Turning her back on him, the barbie like woman stepped out of the room with her ass wiggling from side to side.

Lizzie had to make sure the house was empty, she knew her husband was away on work and wouldn't be back until the Friday. On this Tuesday morning she had plans to go and meet someone who she had been talking to online. From what started as flirting quickly escalated to having a meet up for regular sex. Today she was going to have him over at her home when Mason was at school.

He rolled over and woke up. His mother had been getting more and more determined to get him out of the house recently. He wondered why. It didn't really matter , and today he was going to be cutting last period to avoid his unit bio test. Since she should have her spa appointment then, she would never know

Back
Top Bottom