Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Poker Night [Namelessone and Celebstars]

thenamelessone

Banned
Banished
"Deal 'em out, Frankie boy," Jim said to his youngest brother as he slid the deck of cards across the table to his left, then quickly grabbed at his fresh earnings while he cackled tauntingly.

The room was filled with the smell of man, and in the middle there was a round, wooden table which the three men sat. All along the edges there were crushed up beer cans and crumbs of various snacks found around the table top. As Jim was busy scooping up his earnings while Frank shuffled for the new round, their other brother sat quietly at his seat, his own chips close at hand and a grin slapped across his face as he refrained from laughing.

"Hey, Dave," Frank complained as he started to hand out the cards. "What the fuck are you all smiles about, eh? He took some of your money, in that, too."

With a beer in his hand, Dave casually finished the last of what remained, then said woth a simple smile, "Yeah, but not nearly as much as yours. At least I was smart enough to know when to-"

"Baby girl!" Jim yelled out suddenly as he looked up to see his beautiful, young daughter making her way down the stairs. "What are you still doing up?"

At once, the other two men turned to look at the young thing as she stood dressed in such revealing attire.

Yawning, the eighteen year old got out of bed and went downstairs to see what all the noise was about. She could hear men laughing and shouting which had woke her up. Looking in the living room and the kitchen, there was no sign of life at all. Another burst of laughter came from under the stairs, the basement.

Opening the door, the wooden steps creaked as she headed in to her father's basement turned bar. "You guys woke me up" she said, dressed in a black silk nightie. Standing with her hands covering each arm she yawned, lipstick was still on her lips which she had forgot to wipe off when she came in a few hours ago.

"What time is it? You guys are still playing poker?" Pulling some dark hair behind her ear she looked at her father and then her two uncles.

"Hey guys" she said, acknowledging them finally as not to be rude. "Can you just keep the noise down please?" She was about to tun around and head back to bed.

The room went dead silent as she entered, and both Frank and Dave turned to stare wide eyed at the young, scantily clad min before them. Even Jim had to give a snort of satisfaction as he admired his daughter's young figure. "God, you look so much like your mother," he said as he pushed himself backwards in his seat some, then pat his lap.

"Sorry we woke you up, sweetheart. Here, come sit on daddy's lap and watch while he trounces your poor uncles in poker."

Frank dealt the hand then, a scowl on his face from having just lost a large chunk of chips to his eldest brother, Jim. Once each were given their cards, he looked to Dave for the bid. "You're call, bro. And would you please shut.this asshole up for once. He's been going on all night.

"With pleasure, little brother," Dave said, a sinister grin across his face. "With pleasure."

With their attention back at the game, though their eyes ever wandering towards Samantha's tight, young frame, Dave made his bid, raising as he looked to his brother Jim with a smug satisfaction.

"Oh.you think you got me this one, eh?" Jim looked at his cards, then to Dave. "I'll call that. Might he a bit rich for baby brother over here, though." He slid the appropriate amount of chips in, then the two looked to Frank.

"Fuck you, guys. I fold."

Watching as her father patted his lap, Samantha walked over and rested her ass on his leg. Pulling her long dark hair over her ear she watched the table with fascination. "Don't call my dad an asshole" she replied, getting involved in the banter. Putting an arm around her father's neck she leaned her head in to his chest and watched the cards be dealt.

Now watching as her father called, the three next cards were rolled out on to the middle of the table. "Oooo we got you know Dave!" Samantha said, although she was bluffing. Seeing her father's 9 and 2, compared to the J, 4 and 6 on the table, Samantha was instantly begging her father to raise. "Get all his chips, that way he can leave and I can sleep in peace." She laughed and looked at her uncle, her eyes stood out against her dark hair. Light green eyes, almost as bright as a cat's.

Grabbing her father's beer, she started to gulp some of it down, leaving her red lipstick stained on the side. "Dave we haven't got all day" she then winked at Frank, loving how she was involved with her family.

"Your kid's really got a mouth on her, you know that, bro?" Dave looked playfully into Samantha's gaze as a he taunted him. "...and as for you, little lady. I can call your father an asshole all I like. He was my brother long before he was ever your father, you know!"

Jim had to laugh. "Don't I know it." He looked serious again then, and as he wrapped an arm around his daughter's curvy waist to pull her in close, he retorted, "Sorry, man... but I'm gonna end those chips of yours. All in."

With arms straight a face as he could, Jim slid his entire pile of chips towards the center of the table, then sat quietly as he stare directly at his brother.

Dave's face then turned serious as he tried to read his older brother's face, but after a few quick moments, he decided it best to give the hand to Jim. "Yeah. Not falling for that one. I fold."

Jim's face instantly flashed a smile as he flipped his cards over to reveal that he had absolute garbage. He leaned into the table with a smile, his on arm still wrapped around Samantha's slender figure as he extended it outward to coldest his prize. "Heh. You must be daddy's good luck charm," he said to his daughter, his hand brushing against the side of one of her large breasts through the material of her clothing. It was then he felt a stir in his lap, and soon discovered that the friction of Samantha's round backside had caused his crotch to begin growing within his jeans. He shifted then, attempting to adjust himself, but found that he had only served to make matters worse when his member sprand upwards beneath his jeans to rest perfectly along the crack of her ass as she sat comfortably in his lap.

"Ooh, baby girl..." he whispered into his daughter's ear as he held her waist with both hands now. "Be careful there. You're getting daddy all excited." He took the beer she had just drank from, gulping the rest of it down as he looked straight into Samantha's lovely green eyes.

Back
Top Bottom