Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Alpha's Love (Kaiden & Babysister)

RE: The Alpha's precious human (Kaiden & Babysister)

“W-Wait here? Now?” Trinity's voice came out a breathless little squeak, tinged with both nerves and excitement. “Kaiden... we aren't exactly alone here... If Maggy could smell my virginity I'm pretty sure they can smell other stuff as well...” He silenced her with a kiss, easing her back onto the bed. This time felt completely different than all the other times. The heat was there but it was more controlled, less frenzied. His hands on her were gentle, while his mouth was not marking her as his fingers skimmed her body. The gentle with the hard sending her senses swimming, the control in him maddening when she herself felt so very out of control. All the time he kissed her neck his fingers caressed the sensitive flesh under her breasts, touching and not touching at the same time. Trinity whimpered softly fingers curling around his biceps, nipples hardened into peaks pressing into the fabric of the top she still wore. At least until he helped her out of the stifling fabric, her words echoing his. “I love you Kaiden..” she whispered huskily drawn in by the intensity in his eyes, her every nerve needing his touch. Something wild had risen inside her calling out to that wild side of him. He managed to keep his wolf on a tight leash though she could see the change in him as it started to take over. The sharp nails whispering deadly across her pale skin, the glowing yellow eyes boring into her, his teeth sharp gleaming in the darkness. It wasn't fear she felt, it was need. A need to feel him to into the wolf part of him, feel him need her as desperately as she needed him. Trinity didn't complain but he must have sensed her impatience, explaining himself to her. Yes she wanted to remember this for always but her body had a mind of its own. It knew what it wanted and a rock of his hips proved exactly that. Her body throbbed in response, moaning in unison with Kaiden. Hers soft and high pitched, his more of a growl than anything else.

If Trinity had ever doubted that Kaiden had had other women before her, which she didn't, she wouldn't anymore. His experience was clear in his every touch of her body. The way he knew just what to stroke, kiss, or toy with to have her mewling in pleasure, fingers gripping the bedsheets under her body. They had stepped further than they ever had before. So much further. Previously it had been kisses, some touching, maybe some grinding before Kaiden regained his senses and put a stop to things. She had never felt his lips on such intimate parts of her body. Her stomach fluttered if she gave it any real thought, though all she could really focus on was the sensation. Hips jerking she gasped as his fingers slid along her panties, damp with her excitement, and found the little button of pleasure that soon had her squirming. To get away or get closer was anyone's guess. At times it was too intense she didn't think she could take anymore and other times it didn't feel like enough. When each stroke of his finger began to drag a corresponding moan from her he stopped. Whimpering her distress Trinity's eyes snapped open, his burning yellow eyes met hers and a shiver of delight slid along her spine, raising her hips she helped him push her panties off. It was the first time she had ever been naked in front of Kaiden. She had always expected to feel nervous the first time, instead she luxerated in the way his eyes roamed her body with obvious hunger. His nails tickled her thighs but more they had them quivering as he gently eased them open wider. She watched with wide blue eyes as his head dipped between them. The first touch of his mouth on her lips had her gasping, the second moaning. That this was a first for her came as no question. That expert tongue of his probed and delved into her every soft slick fold, curling over and around her clit, dipped near her entrance. Her senses were swimming, all she could do was tangle her fingers in his hair and hold on. His nails were pricking her skin, one had actually broken the skin unknown to either of them.

It wasn't long before that agile tongue of his was bringing her to that first climax. Her hips were arched, rolling subtly against his mouth out of pure instinct. Walls pulsing desperate to grasp something as she climaxed, a gush of fluids greeting his tongue. As she cried out her orgasm, his fingers pushed in before it had even ended. Her sheathe welcomed him, clinging to his fingers hot and wet. As she came down from her first release she became aware of his fingers slowly moving inside her, even as his tongue continued its work on her. Coupled together only increased the pleasure for Trinity. His fingers reached so much deeper than hers ever had and felt so much more satisfactory inside her. Though her body knew what it ached for and knew it wasn't his fingers, amazing as they did feel. It just wasn't exactly right. Trinity panted, chest heaving as he continued his assault on her. Before very long he was dragging a second climax from her, body pulsing wildly around his fingers, and she thought she dimly heard him growl through her lusty, pleasure fogged mind. After a third time she didn't want to wait any longer. She wanted to feel him within her, needed to feel him within her. “Kaiden... please. Don't make me wait anymore. I need you!” The words were breathless as she reached for him. Sitting up and drawing him closer. Their lips fused together, she could taste herself on his lips, feel the sharp teeth against her mouth. They pricked her a rivulet of blood trickling from the small cut on her lip. Gently he wiped it away. Laying back she spread herself for him. If possible he had changed even further. The wolf within him was raging, almost seemed to be bursting forth. Unafraid she reached for him, hips raised in her eagerness to become one with him. After so very long. “Please Kaiden.”

One, two, three, how many times could he get her to cum? He was about to find out when she sat up, begging him to stop making her wait. Looking up at her he let her guide him up and kissed her like there would be no tomorrow, the sharp scent of blood hit his nose and he pulled back slightly, wiping away the small dribble of blood from her chin, "Sorry..." His voice was low and he honestly didn't even think she heard him. He watched her intently as she laid herself out for him, legs spread open and so very inviting, her entrance was weeping, ready to take him inside. With a low growl he made quick work of his shorts and boxers, yanking them off and tossing them to the floor. He leaned over her, one of his hands seeking hers and tangling their fingers sloppily together, he was fighting himself right now, fighting to maintain that last thread of humanity inside him that would keep him from harming her. The wolf within him was ripping and tearing at him, and it was obvious in his appearance, he knew, but Trinity was unafraid of him and welcomed his embrace. Pressing his forehead against hers he stared into her eyes, his hips nestled neatly, but restlessly between her creamy thighs. His length was pressed against her wet entrance, his hips rocking and rubbing every inch of his impressive shaft against her, coating himself in her juices. His chest was heaving, abs tensed up as he fought to maintain that sliver of control, his burning, glowing eyes met hers as he spoke, "Let me know if I hurt you in anyway. Once I start, I won't be able to hold onto my human side, my mind will essentially be taken over by the wolf. Bite me, hard, if I hurt you too much..." his voice was slightly hoarse, and husky with lust. Leaning down he pressed his lips to hers, tongues tangling in a battle for dominance as he positioned his cock at her slick entrance. His free hand came up to cup her cheek, stroking her soft skin as his eyes slipped open, watching her face for any sign that she was in pain. With a swift thrust of his hips he entered her, tearing her innocence and claiming her as his for the rest of their lives.

His body was tense, turning his head he buried his teeth deep into his bicep, the urge to bite, to mark her was so strong he had nearly buried his teeth into her shoulder. A deep, feral growl reverberated through his entire body as howls began to drift in through the open window, the pack knew their alpha had finally claimed his mate and they rejoiced. A cocophany of yips, barks and howls could be heard outside, they were all very near, celebrating for their alpha. Closing his eyes for a moment he slowly pulled his teeth from his arm, the metallic tang of blood drifted in the air, both from his arm, and from Trinity's innocence being broken. Looking down at her he stroked her cheek, barely able to form words he spokes, "Mine. All mine. Always mine. Mine." His voice cracked and broke as he spoke, the sensations he was feeling so overwhelming he thought he might explode. It wasn't his first time having sex, far from it actually, he had lost his virginity three years before he met Trinity, but it had been nearly five years since he had been with a woman, a proper woman. Adding that on top of the fact that she was his life mate, and he was nearly blinded with pleasure and feeling of completeness he had never felt before. Fusing his lips with hers his hips began to move, not in a slow pace, but in a fast, rough pace, he couldn't control it, he could only gonalong for the ride. The wolf was in control of his body now, and it wanted to please her, and empty his seed inside her, fully climbing her as his for the rest of their lives.

He pulled his lips from hers, his forehead resting against her shoulder as his free hand gripped his sheets tightly, his hips were pounding into her, and he knew she was still in slight pain, but he couldn't stop himself, "S-sorry... if it hurts... I can't... I can't stop." He Was just barely able to get the words out before a low growl vibrated his body, the wolf wanted something else, it wanted to mark her, to bite down into her soft flesh and mark her as his in a visible way so everyone could see. His teeth snapped together just centimeters from her shoulder, his hot, harsh breaths hitting the skin there, alerting her to just how close he had been to biting into her. Closing his eyes and clenching his jaw he pulled away from her, resting his weight on his knees as he sat up. His hands gripped her hips and pulled her closer to him, raising her rear off the bed and allowing him unhindered access to her without the risk of biting her or causing her much pain, though by this time he could tell her pain was gone. Her moans were loud, face twisted into such a pleasures expression that it made his length twitch inside her as his hips continued their assault on her. One hand slipped from her hip, sliding up her stomach until his hand held one of her breasts, his fingers kneaded into the soft flesh, toying with the pert nipple. So caught up had he been that he didn't hear her warning, didn't notice the signs that told him she was about to climax and so it hit him like a brick wall. Grunting lowly as his eyebrows furrowed, his hips seemed to double in pace, drawing out her climax for as long as he could.

The pain of his first entrance rippled through her body, the shock of it forcing her eyes wide open in time to see Kaiden bury sharp teeth into his bicep. Blood trickled in rivulets down his arm, droplets splashing onto her stomach, inky black against the pale skin. Trinity panted hard, fingers twisted in the sheets beneath her body. Howls lifted outside the window, eerie and joyous at the same time. They were celebrating their Alpha taking his life mate, making her his for always. Blood trickled from between her thighs, further proof that she was no longer a virgin. As if she needed it. Their eyes met, and underneath the searing lust in his eyes was a tenderness that soothed the unease that had begun creeping up inside her as she saw him bite himself, realizing just how close he had come to biting her instead. His voice was low, almost guttural. More of a growl than words but she still understood them, and she echoed them. In a way she couldn't define they were bonded together for always now. Just with that one simple thrust of his hips and they truly were one. The thin sliver of self control he had thus far had snapped, as their lips connected his hips began to move within her. The pace was not gentle and the pain of her torn innocence stung anew with each jarring movement of his hips. Her legs hard curled around his hips, hands resting on his shoulder, and nails digging in as he took her. The force of his thrusts rocked through her, body bouncing under his, breasts bouncing with the movement. It hurt, Trinity had know it would hurt, but somehow it still managed to shock her. Teeth scrapped her skin and her eyes flew open as his teeth snapped together audibly near her shoulder. Unease flickered strongly again, warring with the sense of completeness she felt. Part of her wanted that marking, to be branded as his and his alone. To be with him for always as one of them. But another part feared the pain of it, feared having her entire being changed like that. Feared the death he had told her most women who underwent the change had suffered.

Time and again he had managed to control himself, this time proved no different. Lifting her hips he dragged her closer to his kneeling form. Cool air washed over her body where he had once been, goosebumps sprang up along her arms, though all she could focus on was him and the spot where they connected. The pain had eased away and in its place was intense, overwhelming pleasure. The new angle of his hips had him hitting deeper, her moans mingled with his panting, growling breath. Mixed also with the howls that carried in through the open window from time to time, Trinity's lips pulled back in a small smile. Perhaps they were egging him on. Tiny little nicks adorned her body where his nails had unintentionally cut her, mostly around her hips. Though as his fingers toyed with her breast she felt the sharp sting of a nail cutting sensitive skin. She gasped the pain causing her walls to clench hard around him as she tensed. This had Kaiden groaning, hips slamming into her harder. Before at once with barely enough time for her to give warning, that he didn't hear anyway, she was climaxing. Body writhing in pleasure under his, the raw intensity of her first climax with him inside her roared through her. If there was ever a proper time to mark her now would be that time, when she was caught up in the throes of ecstasy. But he didn't his hips moved faster drawing out her climax until she didn't think she could take it anymore, almost begging him to stop. To let her catch her breath. He wouldn't, didn't, couldn't stop. Never did the relentless onslaught of his pumping into her stop. Body arching the pants tore at her chest making her breasts rise and fall with the erratic breathing. “K-Kaiden!” She managed to gasp out and she actually felt him twitch inside her as she whimpered his name. His growl silenced her protests, the wolf wasn't finished with his mate. Not until he had claimed her through and through.

His human side knew he should stop, knew that she needed him to stop, but the beast inside refused to hand over control. He had her climaxing three, four, five more times in multiple different positions before he had her on her hands and knees in front of him. He was apologizing profusely as she whimpered his name over and over, but he literally could not stop himself, but he knew it was almost over, and told her as much. His words rang true and after several frenzied pumps of his hips he spilled himself inside her with a feral growl, his hands which had been holding her hips released her in favor of digging his claws into the bed next to her own hands, he watched as she dropped flat to the bed, his cock, still rock hard, slipping out of her as she fell. The sensation of leaving the warm sheath of her drenched nether lips pulled a gasp from him and snapped him back to reality, his human side finally able to take control once again. His eyes still burned brightly, but the claws and teeth were finally gone, a worried expression on his face as he shifted to sit next to Trinity, gently rolling her onto her back and looking down at her. She looked exhausted and in pain from his wolfs rough treatment of her, causing a sorrowful expression to take over his face. He gently wiped sweat drenched locks of her hair from her face, leaning down to press his lips to her sweaty forehead, whispering a heartfelt apology to her, "I'm so sorry Trinity... we don't have to do this ever again if you don't want to. I'd understand." He looked deep into her eyes for a long moment before pressing his lips tenderly to hers for a short moment, "I love you Trinity, just remember that." Standing up he grabbed his shorts and pulled them on before heading into the bathroom, the sound of a bathtub being filled could be heard before he came back out and gently scooped her up in his arms. Bring going her into the bathroom he lowered her into the cool water and began to carefully clean her off, his hands feather light on her and staying away from sensitive areas, he would let her take care of those on her own. Pressing his lips to her forehead for the umpteenth time that night he handed the wash cloth over to her so she could clean between her legs and her breasts.

When she was finished he drained the water from the tub and quickly rinsed her with first cool water, then warm water to warm her body back up slightly. He picked her up out of the tub and wrapped her up in a towel, looking down at her he smiled softly, tucking her wet hair behind her ear as she told him she would be fine from then on. Shaking his head he dried her off carefully as he spoke, "I know you'd be fine on your own, but I need to see the damage I caused and take care of it. That and I'm overwhelmed with a feeling of protectiveness and possessive ness right now, so I'm not letting you out of my sight for a while... you'll just have to deal with me following you around like a lost puppy for a few days." At her giggle he smiled and kissed her cheek, wrapping his arms around her and hugging her lightly. Pulling away he took the towel from her and inspected every inch of her he could, tending to the cuts and scrapes from his claws. None of them had been too bad, the worst one had been on her breast, and that one was covered with a band aid and antibiotic ointment. Only after he had finished tending to her did they lay down in his bed, his arms wrapped tightly around her as their bodies pressed against one another. Never had he felt so complete in his entire life, and it was the first night he slept in a peaceful, dreamless slumber. He Awoke the next morning far too early, the sun was just barely peeking over the horizon, the clouds stained pink from it. There was a knock at his door and he growled lowly in response, undeterred by the obvious threat the door opened slightly and Maggy poked her head inside. This Action earned her a glare and a terrifying growl from Kaiden, which woke Trinity up, as the human sat up in the bed, gripping the sheets to her chest with one hand and rubbing her eyes with the other, Maggy spoke, "Shall I bring breakfast in here for you two, or will you join us down stairs for a family breakfast? Everyone is quite eager to meet their new alpha female." Kaiden grunted lowly, still glaring hard at Maggy as he spoke, "We'll join everyone for breakfast. Just give us some time. Mostly me though. I need to prep myself for others being around her so I don't snap and tear into them."

It Wasn't uncommon for alpha males to be aggressively protective of newly claimed life mates, Kaiden was one of them, and it was obvious in the way he glared and growled at his Beta until she shut the door, leaving them alone. Looking over at Trinity he studied her sleepy state for a moment before suddenly knocking Ger over with a hug. Her surprised yelp had him laughing at her as he showered her with kisses, his arms still securely wrapped around her. Rolling over onto his back he gazed up at her, a soft smile on the hard planes of his face, "I love you Trinity. And one day, I want to marry you. But, for now, we have to suffer through breakfast with my pack, I will warn you, if you thought I was bad, just wait until you see them." Kissing her cheek he rolled her off of him and got up from his bed, he traded his basketball shorts for a pair of snug fitting black jeans and plain black tank top. Turning to her he picked up her clothes and sniffed them, shaking his head and tossing them aside, "You're not wearing those." Turning to his closet he rummaged through it before pulling out some of his older clothes, they were small enough that they would actually fit her. A Simple pair of white snug fitting jeans and black T-shirt with a white skull on it, of course he allowed her to put her panties and bra on, he wasn't about to let her go down there without them on. Once dressed the pair headed downstairs, the sound of whining wolves and claws skittering over the floor as they scampered around, the pack was excited, not just about food, but about accepting their alpha's mate into the pack after the food had been eaten.

Walking into the dining room they were greeted by a mix of excited yips and barks, and greetings of "hello" and "good morning" from the pack. Some were seated at the table, others paced anxiously on the floor, but all stopped and turned their attention to them as Kaiden walked in with Trinity. They were their Alphas, and whether Trinity was human or not no longer mattered, the pack would accept her fully now, no questions asked and no arguments posed.

After an exhaustive night Trinity was out like a light the moment they lay down wrapped in each others arms. A sweet deep sleep was her reward, along with multiple orgasms earlier. She was woken by a deep growl from Kaiden, the sound reverberated through her own body. Sitting up she clutched the sheets to her naked chest, rubbing her fist against bleary, sleepy eyes childishly. Maggy was in the doorway Kaiden sat up, his body blocking her from view. Sleep still threatened to drag her back into its embrace and she nearly laid down to catch a few more winks when Kaiden knocked her over, pinning her to the bed for a split second peppering her face with kisses before rolling over so she straddled his waist. Laughing she lost her hold on the blankets and sat a top him naked. He was as naked as she was and she could feel his morning arousal against her. His smile warmed her as much as his words sent her heart to fluttering. While it wasn't exactly the marriage proposal a girl dreamed about it still filled her with happiness, she laughed softly. “God, I love you Kaiden” she murmured in return as his lips brushed her cheek. After they dressed, Kai deciding on her clothing seeing as she couldn't exactly wear what she had brought with her. Downstairs the pack waited for them, delicious smells wafted from the table and an unsurprising amount of meat laden it. Sausage, steak, bacon, so much more food than should be needed for the amount of people there. But Kaiden had explained that werewolves needed to consume more calories than the average human to maintain themselves. It explained his ravenous appetite. Over half the pack was in the form of wolves, a group of them detaching and coming to circle the Alpha pair. As one of them butted her hand affectionately, prompting her to stroke the head lightly it hit her. They viewed her as Alpha female now. After last night she had been claimed, had become a true lifemate to their Alpha and thus earned herself the Alpha female position, human or not. Kaiden drew her past the group and they seated themselves at the table. His growl had warned the rest of them off. He wasn't ready to let anyone else near her and the pack respected that.

Breakfast was a truly lively affair. The wolves had shifted to their human form at Kaiden's request and everyone sat together eating. Quite a number of times during the meal several of them had shifted back and forth between their forms. Carrying on conversations all the while. It was disconcerting to hear the yips and growls and have someone answer it. For her part Trinity held her tongue, not because she was feeling shy, but because she didn't know how to talk in conversations where she only understood half the replies. She was reintroduced to Maggy and Alfie, she was also introduced to Joe Maggy's mate. Even seeing the two of them together it was easily obvious that they weren't lifemates. While they were fond of one another they didn't have that bond Trinity knew she and Kaiden shared. While Kaiden smiled and laughed with his pack he also kept a watchful eye on them, if any came to close he glared, growling a warning at them until they backed away. Kaiden had explained it on the way down and Trinity could sort of feel it herself, especially when a female got to close. There was warning in her eyes when Maggy sidled up to Kaiden her voice dripping honey as they spoke. If Trinity had been a werewolf she would have growled and bared her fangs at the beautiful blonde. As it was her look was pretty fierce. Kaiden noticed it as did Maggy and she backed away. Trinity was astonished by her reaction and a little unnerved by it. She had been ready to attack a girl for merely talking to Kaiden, that wasn't right. Shortly after the couple retreated from the table. They needed space to themselves for the next few days just to be together and get a get a grip on this overprotective, and on Trinity's part jealous part of themselves that came with new formed life bonds. The pair went for a walk through the woods as Kaiden showed her his territory. The woods was lush and beautiful. As they walked Trinity suggested they go camping out here sometime. A tent, alone, just the two of them. Her body brushed his playfully. Last night have been one of the most painful, and most amazing nights of her entire life. Kaiden had told her they didn't need to do it again but frankly she wanted too. By the end she had barely been able to form a coherent thought or even hold herself upright, even now she still felt sore. Still she wouldn't trade it for anything else. Kaiden seemed surprised. “Last night.. well it did hurt.” He flinched but she continued on. “But also amazing. So very amazing. Of course I want to do it again. I'm shocked you would think otherwise. I waited five years for it. I'm not about to give it up so easy.”

About midday they headed back to the pack home and sat down for lunch with them. This meal was no better than breakfast, Kaiden kept the rest of the pack at bay from getting too close to his newly claimed mate. They lingered around the house for most of the day, Trinity wanted to explore his room and the house itself. It was incredibly immense and there was no possibly way she could explore it in the short time they had. Still there was nothing more fun then exploring an old house and finding all its secrets. Near the end of the day they decided to head back to Trinity's house, she wanted to stay another night but Kaiden wisely pointed out she needed a change of clothes and new panties. She conceded and they ended up back at her home. Her parents would be back in three short days and yet it felt as though they had been gone forever. Everything had changed so much. The entire world seemed brand new. Trinity felt like she had been reformed in the time since they left, as the world felt new so too did she.

They spent the rest of the day at his home upon Trinity's request, but he turned her down when she asked to stay another night. He knew she felt the possessivness he felt, though not to the same extent, and knew the both of them needed to truly alone for the next few days. Kaiden didn't want to snap on his pack because they were too close, and by the time they were getting ready to leave the man was practically bristling and snarling at anyone who came too close to his new mate. And so it was they returned to Trinity's home, walking in the door Kaiden let out a sigh of relief, he could finally relax and just enjoy his time with her. His words from that morning rang true, every where she went, to the kitchen for a snack, up to her room to put in clean clothes, even to the bathroom, Kaiden would follow her. He hovered around her like a satellite caught in orbit, never leaving her side as they went about their day. They mostly spent the rest of the day watching movies cuddled up together on the couch, but eventually sleep drew them both to bed and they slumbered the night away, wrapped in each others arms. The next morning however had them both scrambling, Trinity's mother had called and told her that they were coming home early, they would be at the house in little under half an hour, which meant they had to speed clean and Kaiden had sceedaddle out of there as fast as he could. Cleaning took them much longer than expected, they hadn't made a mess in the house, but her parents expected it to be spotless when they returned, and so twenty five minutes later the house was almost sparkling and Kaiden was hastily shoving things in his bag when the sound of a car was heard pulling into the drive way. With a quick jerk he had the bag zipped shut and slung on his shoulder, but they had already been caught, his car was parked in the driveway. Cursing he stood off to the side, a respectful distance from Trinity as the door opened and her parents came inside. Their eyes instantly sought the man out and gave him heated glares, her father walking up to him and glaring at him, "Why are you in my house?"

Kaiden kept his cool though, ignoring the tug he felt to move to Trinity, he simply gestured to her, "I came over to help her with her school work, she was having trouble with it and I offered to help." Pointing to the door her father ordered him out of the house, "Get out of my house now." With a nod Kaiden moved to the door, pausing as he heard her father round on Trinity and start chastising her for having him over without their supervision. Biting down hard on his tongue Kaiden repressed the protective growl that was threatening to spill out and walked out the door, nearly slamming it shut in anger. Getting into his car he threw his bag into the passengers seat and ripped out the drive way, tires squealing as they hit the asphault and he sped away from the house. Anger was roiling inside him, his hands gripped the steering wheel too tightly, knuckles going white from the pressure, he pulled off to the side if the road near the forest and took off running, shifting midstride and tearing through the trees. He ended up at the trees that bordered the fence of Trinity's back yard, pacing the chain link fence as his ears tried desperately to pick up on what was going on inside the house. He heard nothing and it only caused his fur to bristle and a growl to rumble through his body. His rational side knew her parents wouldn't harm her, but the wolf side, the side that had just claimed his mate felt the need to protect her from her parents, to steal her away from them and take her to an place they could be alone together. So caught up in his head had he been that he didn't notice the back door opening and the family of three stepping outside. It Was the gasp that drew his attention, head snapping up and freezing in place he stared at Trinity and her parents as they stared at him. Her parents in shock and fear, while Trinity stared in surprise and longing. They stayed frozen in place for what seemed like an eternity before Trinity's mother reached for her phone, causing Kaiden to turn tail and bolt back into the trees. He Didn't go too far though, and could still hear Trinity's mother as she spoke rapidly on the phone to what he could only assume was animal control, reporting him as a problem animal that needed to be removed.

Cursing himself inside his head he bolted back to where he had left his car, jumping in it and speeding back to his house. How could he have been so stupid? He should have been more careful, stayed in the cover of the trees instead of pacing right against the damned fence. But he hadn't been able to help himself, the need to be near Trinity right now was painfully strong, tugging almost physically at him as he pulled into the parking lot of a play ground. This was a place he and Trinity had frequented during their high school days, many a late night rendezvous had taken place here. Sitting down on the swings he nearly jumped when his phone started going off, pulling the device from his pocket he sighed as he saw Trinity's name across the screen. Sliding the answer icon he put the phone on speaker, there was no one around to hear them anyway, "I hope I didn't get you in too much trouble Trinity..." She explained to him that she was now grounded for a month, unable to leave the house except for work and school. The news tore at him and he let out a whining sigh, the need to be with her, and knowing he couldn't be with her was tearing him apart, "Well... I guess it could be worse... and sorry about earlier, I wasn't thinking and got too close. I just couldn't help myself. I need to be near you right now, and knowing I can't is driving me insane." He rubbed his temples and growled lowly, "God damnit I need you Trinity... this isn't good for my sanity..."

Their last day together came about two days sooner than it was supposed too, woken one morning by the shrill ring of Trinity's cell phone. It was her parents ring tone, she had it set on loud so there was little chance she would miss it, and thank god she had. If they had slept on and her parents had caught them in bed together? She shuddered to think of that reaction, they freaked out if the pair even hugged in front of them, and they had been doing far more than hugging. The couple scrambled to get everything spotless, they had barely gotten the last thing set to rights, and Kaiden's clothes packed away when her parents were coming in the door. Their eyes landed first on Trinity's boyfriend, anger on their faces to see him there, followed of course by accusatory looks at Trinity. Of course they didn't believe Kaiden's story about helping her with school work, even if it had been true. Simply ordered him out of the house. Before the door had even shut they unloaded on her. “We are gone for a few days and you go and invite that man over?!” It was her mother's voice, pinched and shrill with anger.” Trinity opened her mouth to speak but was cut off by her father. “Sneaking around behind our backs! You know how we feel about him Trinity.” This followed by a very detailed account on just what they thought of Kaiden, also followed by a month of grounding. Trinity was aghast, they were grounding her? She hadn't been grounded since her senior year of high school after being out all night with Kaiden on prom night. Didn't one outgrow such things when they became a legal adult? But no, her parents didn't see her as an adult. She was their little girl, an extension of themselves they would mold into what they envisioned. Trinity didn't want to fit into that mold. There was a big world out there just waiting for her to explore it. She would not be stuck at some boring job she hated for the rest of her life only seeing the desk, or home. How could she possibly be content after learning there were true mysteries out there? “Dad aren't I a little two old to be grounded like a child?” She asked, lip curled with distaste. Paul's eyes narrowed, there was a change to his daughter he didn't necessarily like. “You live in my house Trinity, you live under my rules. You're grounded you are not to leave this house except for school and work. Are we clear? You will not see that boy.” Trinity huffed, resisting the urge to roll her eyes childishly. “Dad he's been my boyfriend for five years, when will you get that we are actually serious? I love Kaiden, why can't you accept that? He isn't 'that boy' he's Kaiden. He's a good guy. If you would just give him a cha-” her father exploded into a tirade which made Trinity storm off.

Trinity was irritable, her body ached to be with Kaiden. Neither of them exactly apologized to the other but they made their peace. With Trinity's father offering to cook something on the grill. He knew how she loved grilled steak. Trinity couldn't tell him how recently she had had steak. Not without incurring more wrath. Gracious she accepted and followed him downstairs. Trinity was still technically grounded, but at least the house didn't feel like a war zone. Like any wrong step could set off a land mind. Georgina, Trinity's mother, was waiting for them downstairs. The three went outside to fire up the grill and Trinity asked them about their vacation. They were in the middle of discussing the reason they came back early, something to do with traffic, when almost simultaneously three pairs of eyes locked on a large, four legged creature pacing outside their fence. It was Kaiden, as his eyes met Trinity's she was dimly aware of her mother's small shriek. Her body longed to go to him and she almost took a few steps towards him before he bolted, her heart lurching as he did. Georgina was babbling rapidly into her phone, and Trinity realized she was talking to animal control. Logically Trinity realized Kaiden was pretty safe, but an irrational part of her mind felt overwhelming fear for him. And she fled upstairs to call him. Needing to hear his voice, he answered on the second ring. Just hearing him had a small smile lifting her lips, though it soon fled as she explained how she was grounded, and railed against her parents for it. At least for a few minutes. The need in his voice drew her almost as much as her desire to be with him. Making her contemplate sneaking out, a thing she had never actually done before. Trinity had always tried to be the good daughter, but nothing she did was ever really good enough for them. “I miss you Kaiden.... I would pretend to have work to hang out with you but my father called my boss and got my schedule. Makes it seem like the man doesn't trust me or something.” The irritation in her voice was evident. “Before you know it he's going to put a bell around my neck or something so he can constantly track me.” Sighing she gripped the phone harder, she could hear his step on the stair. “I've got to go before he takes away my phone too. I love you, I'll text you okay.” She hung up before her father appeared in the doorway. “Your mother called animal control, their combing the woods as we speak. That beast was huge. But there's no need to be afraid, nothing will happen to you with me here.” As irritating as her parents could be, she knew that they did love her. Even if they did have a funny way of showing it sometimes.

Night fell and Trinity's parents retired to bed for the evening, despite her complaints earlier her father did not put a bell around her neck. Trinity knew her parents would never even consider her sneaking out. It was what made her the perfect candidate for it. She went out the back, because the sliding glass door made less noise. She had texted Kaiden earlier to meet her up the street. Her parents window was dark as she passed by underneath. Animal control had found no hide nor hair of a wolf in their vicinity, but she doubted they had given up. Jogging up the street she spotted his car waiting for her on the corner. Kaiden didn't even wait for her to reach it, he was out of the car and bounding over to her. A feeling of immense relief washed over her as his arms circled her, she laughed as he twirled her around, nearly giddy with happiness and a touch of defiance. The pair kissed, Kaiden content to hold her for a few minutes, before a dog barking up the street drew them apart. As they climbed into his car Trinity asked if he could understand what dogs were saying. “You being a wolf and all. Can you understand animals in general or just the barking kind?” She asked, laughing when he did. His car sped off and for awhile they merely drove. Until Trinity expressed wanting to go back to his house. “Though I do have to be back before my parents wake up in the morning.” Kaiden wasn't exactly happy with the arrangement but neither of them had much of a choice. “We've been going out for five years. I'm twenty years old and they still act like I'm some love struck child who will grow out of her bad boy phase or something. I think they are convinced I stay with you out of rebellion alone.” Her hand rested on his arm, wanting the contact. “They can't seem to understand we are absolutely serious about this. I swear we could be married with a house of eight kids and they would think the same. They are like rocks when it comes to changing their opinion, it would take a large earthquake to shake it.” Sighing she shrugged slender shoulders. “Living with them is so stifling I only have a year before I get my teacher's license but my parents are so old school they won't even think about letting me move out until I'm married.” She prodded his ribs. “Hint Kaiden.” He chuckled and she smiled. “All night earlier my mother kept talking about her friends son coming back from school and how I had to meet him. I think shes hoping I'll fall in love with him or something.” His rumbling growl vibrated through her. “You know that would never happen darling. I love you.”

The day just seemed to drag on and on, minutes felt like hours to him, hours felt like days to him, being separated from Trinity was eating away at him, and he was eating away at the ground near his front door. By the time Trinity texted him, telling him to meet her down the street from her house he had worn a line in the ground where he had been pacing, nonstop, for the past few hours. But with her text his heart leapt and he bolted to his car, eagerly starting the vehicle up and tearing down his drive way. He had to shut the car off as he came around her block, it was loud and very distinguishable, her parents would know something was up if they heard his car going around their block. He parked at a corner down the street from her house and waited for her. He couldn't stay in the car and so was leaning against it when his ears picked up the sound of her eager foot steps, his head snapped up and he could make her out in the distance, she was about two houses away from hers, and probably ten or so away from him. He wanted to go to her, but knew that from where she was, she didn't even know he was there, and so he forced himself to wait until he saw her eyes light up, spotting him at long last. Pushing off the car he bolted over to her, his long legs carrying him quickly over the sidewalk until his arms wrapped around her, lifting her off the ground and spinning her around with the momentum from when he had been running.

He held her tightly, kissed her possessivly, and nearly growled at a simple house dog that had begun barking at them. He reluctant let his arms fall from her, hands stuffing themselves into the pockets of his red pants as he walked with her to his car. Climbing in the car and starting it up they drove off, Trinity's question caught him a little off guard, but he had been expecting this one to come up for some time now. Sighing lowly he gave her a "are you stupid?" look before explaining things to her, "All animals have a basic language that is understood no matter what the species, but being what I am, when I'm like this," he gestured to his obviously human body, "I can only really understand "the barking kind" as you so eloquently described it. But my wolf can understand anything from a deer to a fish, cats included. And might I add, there's a reason why dogs chase cats, they do nothing but insult everything and everyone around them." With a low grunt he took a quick turn and pulled into the parking lot of the park he had stopped at earlier that day and turned the car off. Turning to Trinity he reached across the car and placed his hand on her cheek, relishing in the physical contact. Closing his eyes he let out a soft sigh, his thumb stroking the soft skin of her cheek, "Trin, why don't you just ask me all the questions you have about me now? I'll answer them all no matter how stupid they may seem. But," he pulled his hand from her cheek and held up a finger, "For every question I answer, you lose an article of clothing. And for every question you ask, I lose an article of clothing. What do you say? My back seat is very comfortable."

To such a proposition? How could a girl say no. With a nod and a silly giggle she agreed. Thus their game started. “Alright, for my first question.” Kicking off her sneakers she laughed and wiggled her eyebrows suggestively. His smile was exactly what she had been aiming for. Trinity loved his smile, it softened his face and made it seem like something special and only for her. Already he had yanked off his shirt to comply with the rules, Trinity had just started early because she knew he would answer it. “So werewolves don't change at the full moon? And the whole deal with the silver bullets and such is all wrong too?” At his nod she shook her head. “Man us humans are dead wrong.” She stressed the word dead and winked. “I'm guessing that means holy crosses, garlic, and steaks through the heart don't exactly work for vampires either.” Chuckling to herself she turned back to him, her fingers reaching out of their own accord to trace the hard muscles of his chest. His eyes dropped to her fingers and she knew he relished the contact as much, probably even more, than she did. “Being a werewolf, you feel the lifemate thing stronger don't you? Like what I feel right now is but a faint echo of what you feel?” He nodded and she unzipped her jeans wriggling them down off her hips. His eyes followed every inadvertently seductive movement. He went on to explain it in a little more detail. Leaving Trinity to wonder why for a human the sense was so dulled. Were humans just not connected to the magical.. er earth or whatnot the same was other beings were? Maybe it had to do with sharing the spirit of a wolf. She mentally shrugged and watched as he kicked off his own shoes. His pants were already unzipped though they still sat snug on his hips. The fingers had returned to his chest and were slowly inching their way down over the hard planes of his stomach. Swallowing hard her brain scrambled for its next question. “If humans were wrong in saying werewolves are just a fairytale, does that also mean they are wrong about a lot of other things as well?” He nodded again and she yanked her top off. Excitement buzzed along her veins, Kaiden couldn't stop himself from touching her and she soon found herself wedged onto his lap with his hands cupping her chest, thumbs circling her nipples through the thin fabric of her bra. Trinity shivered at the contact, the sensitive skin hardening under the touch. All he had managed to loose were his socks. While Trinity was finding it very hard to think about her next question when she was a little more than half naked in his lap. “So what is real?” She whispered as his lips sought hers. As they kissed she realized his fingers had deftly unhooked her bra. It wasn't part of the game rules but frankly she couldn't care less.

They did in fact find themselves in his back seat and it was in fact as comfy as he had said it was. Though definitely not the kind of place one could stretch out. Trinity found herself facing him, her thighs straddling his lap. Her fingers were curled in his hair as they kissed, tongues dancing together in a battle for dominance Kaiden readily won. It wasn't that Trinity couldn't assert herself, but when it came to sexual matters she was ready to boy to his experience. Though right now it made her growl to think of him with any other women. Her kiss became hard as his hands slid down her back, slipping into the back of her panties to tuck her hips snug against his. Dimly she realized he hadn't lost his pants and she pulled away. “Hey not you didn't follow the rules Kaiden, I lost my bra. My question meant you lost your pants.” He kissed her again, assuring her he would be loosing them soon enough, each word punctuated with his hands rocking her hips against his bulging erection. Trinity whimpered, she couldn't help it, his actions had a rush of wetness dampening her panties. The man certainly had no trouble getting her railed up. Suddenly he stopped, much to her dismay, and had her leaning back against the front headrest. The position forced her chest out for easy access to him. Kaiden made very very good use of that. Lips and tongue drawing out little moans from Trinity as he toyed with the little nubs. A hand skimmed down her stomach and slipped into her panties, her moaned turned into a soft cry as he found what she really needed, teasing her until her hips were rolling against his finger with a desperate, aching, need, and her softly begging for him to fill her. The game had been put on the back burner for now.

He was glad she agreed to the game, and in compliance with the rules had his shirt stripped off as she asked her first question. He loved the feel of her hands on his chest, tracing the hard lines of his muscles, her second question had him kicking his own shoes off and explaining what he felt in regards to their lifemate connection, "What you feel is probably only a quarter of what I do. I have to consciously remind myself every time I look at you that I cannot take you and just have my way with you. Being apart from you physically hurts me, it feels like someone is gouging my heart from my chest with a spoon, very, very slowly. It'll fade in time, but it will never actually go away, I have always felt a physical tug towards you, it's just ten times stronger now that I've claimed you." Her next question had him nodding, but not explaining further or telling her what went bump in the night, his eyes were glued to her as she stripped her shirt off, and try as he might he just couldn't stop himself from reaching out and sliding his hands over her soft skin. But that just wasn't enough for him his hands gripped her hips and he dragged her onto his lap, wedding her between his strong body and the steering wheel of his car. As his hands fondled and played with her soft breasts he managed to pull his socks off with his feet, a feat he would be proud of later on. But he was too preoccupied in avoiding the answer to the next question that fell from her lips, instead he pressed his own lips to hers, one of his hands reaching behind her and expertly unhooking her bra. With a move that wasn't easy he maneuvered both of them into his back seat, sharing a searing kiss. His hands slid down her back, a low rumbling in his chest as her kisses became harder, his hands pressed her closer to him, tucking her hips firmly against his own. His growl became audible when she pulled away from him to point out that he did indeed still have his pants on, he simply silenced her with a kiss, mumbling against her lips as he rocked her hips against his throbbing, but still trapped, length, "They'll be off soon enough, patience my love." His actions had her painties dampening quickly, he could feel her wetness even through the layers of their clothing.

He stopped suddenly, pushing her against the seat in front of them and forcing her chest out for him, his mouth latching around a hardened nipple and toying with it. His tongue flicked over the hard nub, while his hand came up to play with the other, pinching and rolling the pink peak between his fingers. He had his beastial side under better control now, the only physical change in him were his glowing eyes and sharpened teeth, the claws were no where to be seen. Soon enough he had he flat on her back, one hand continuing to fondle her breast as his other worked his pants down. Impaitients soon ruled out the want to fully remove the offending article of clothing, resulting in him yanking them about half way down his thighs along with his boxers. With his member finally freed, and his impaitients still guiding his actions he reached between her legs and swiftly yanked the crotch of her dampened panties aside, exposing her netherlips to his acing cock. Sealing their lips together he gave a swift thrust of his hips and entered her, sheathing his shaft inside her with a rumbling groan. One of his hands rested against the windiwn of the car, his other gripping her hips tightly as his hips rocked against hers, the car jolsted and rocked from his thrusting, an obvious sign to any who passed by as to what was going on in the back seat of the car. His groans mingled with her moans, the heat radiating from their bodies quickly fogging up the windows of the vehicle. His lips trailed hot kisses down her neck, his sharp teeth occasionally scraping lightly against her soft skin, an ever constant reminder of how dangerous he truly was, and how easily he could put her into searing pain. The urge to bite her was still there, still as strong as ever, but he had a handle on it now that he had claimed her. His hot breath fanned across her neck, words of love and adoration spilling from his lips as he felt her inner walls clench and spasm around his cock, her climax coating his length with a fresh wave of her hot juices.

He had her climaxing three more times before he pulled out of her, flipping her over so she laid on her stomach. His hands gripped her hips and hoisted her rear into the air, his shaft pressing hard against it as he reached out with one hand, pressing his palm between her shoulder blades and pushing her torso down so her chest pressed down against the leather seat. Shifting his hips he slid his length along her her dripping entrance, his chest heaving with his panting breaths. With a low growl he thrust inside her again, his hips pumping in a frenzied pace, he was very close to his own climax, he could feel it. He had been about to voice it to her when a sudden knock on the window of his car startled him, causing his hips to jerk and bury his shaft deep inside her as his seed shot out, coating her inner walls and filling her. Grabbing his shirt from the floor he threw it over Trinity and yanked his pants up, adjusting his still throbbing cock so it sat fully inside the confines of the snug, red Jean material. Leaning around the front seat he rolled the window down, his flushed face set in a mask of irritation until he saw exactly who was standing outside his car, "Er, evening officer, something I can do for you?" The police officer gave him an unamused look gesturing for him to exit the car, "Step out of the vehicle son." Kaiden complied and was soon standing outside his car, shirtless and barefoot in front the officer, "So what were you doing in there?" The question was obviously rhetorical, if he hadn't been able to hear the loud moans coming from within the car, Kaiden would have to question the credibility of this police officer. Even so, Kaiden answered, "I was... Er... you know," he made a crude gesture with his hands, his pointer finger anad thumb making a circle as he stuck the pointer finger on his other hand through it several times, "with my girlfriend." The officer nodded and hummed lowly, shining his flashlight in Kaiden's eyes as he spoke again, "Any drugs or alcohol involved?" Kaiden shook his head, giving the negative in answer, "No sir." The cop lowered his flashlight and narrowed his eyes, studying Kaiden's own eyes intently, "Whats going on with your eyes?" Kaiden stumbled around for an explanation for a brief moment, "I was born with a rare birth defect, sir. My eyes glow like an animals at night, allowing me to see better." A few more questions were asked before the officer left, giving Kaiden only a warning about his actions.

Her body arced as he filled her at long last, tearing her lips from his she moaned, hips moving against his. Their frantic lovemaking heated the car, fogging up the windows, and making the vehicle rock. Trinity hadn't thought the car would actually do that, but it did. As though her body was fine tuned to his it wasn't very long before he brought her to a first climax. Quickly followed by a small series of them. Trinity could feel her body shaking with the last one by the time Kaiden drew out and flipped her onto her knees. With her upper chest pressed against the seat and her bottom up high for him he slid in again, drawing a moan from the woman beneath him. She could feel him pulsing inside, her walls clenching at him greedily, and squeezing hard as a knock startled them both. For Trinity it had her tensing, for Kaiden his hips jerked forward hard making her body jerk and causing her to bump her head on the door. Trinity squeaked torn between pleasure as he spilled himself inside her, and fear because they had just been caught fucking in the parking lot of a children's playground. Rubbing her head she yanked his shirt on squeezing herself back into the seat and trying to draw as little attention as possible to herself. Her cheeks were flaming as Kaiden climbed out of the car. She could hear every word exchanged between him and the officer. It was a tense moment as Kaiden climbed back into the car and the officer walked away, with a warning that they move on. As the police car passed them Trinity was struck with a fit of giggles. Pressing her fingers to her lips she tried to stop it until Kaiden looked at her with an arched brow. Ducking her head she laughed relief that they weren't getting in trouble mixing with the fact that they had just gotten caught having sex in a parked car. Bad teen movie moment or something. He shook his head and grabbed her silencing her with a kiss. Pushing him off she chuckled. “Oh no, we aren't having the officer come back again because we are acting like a couple of animals on the side of the road.” Kaiden wiggled his eyebrows making her smile and shake her head at his antics. The pair spent a little longer at the park just talking together in the back seat, or on the swings because Trinity claimed she hadn't done that in forever, before Kaiden took her home.

The next month was torture, Trinity was allowed to leave for work and school, that was it. Kaiden and her did try to snag a half hour here and there between classes or when Trinity was on lunch at work. It wasn't exactly ideal but it was better than nothing at all. The back seat of Kaiden's car saw a lot of action that month, being as it was the only place they could use for now. Trinity was at work, waiting tables for some fancy restaurant with overpriced food, when a frightening thought occurred. Mentally she did the math and paled. Normally her periods happened at the beginning of the month, Trinity was always on time every single month. But it was near the end of it and she realized she couldn't remember having it. Seeing as the last day of her grounding had been yesterday she and Kaiden were supposed to spend the afternoon together. Go out and grab some dinner and whatnot. Instead Trinity asked if she could duck out early and stopped by the drug store. It wasn't one her parents frequented so she didn't have to worry about them finding out about her little problem. If in fact there was one. Ducking into the bathroom she went through the whole ordeal and waited the five minutes for the damned thing to tell her if she was or not. Tapping her foot she stared at the little stick willing it to show something. Plus. Plus one she supposed. “Dammit...” Trinity muttered chucking the stick in the trash. “Dammit, dammit, dammit.” They should have been more careful about all of this. A part of her was extremely happy to be carrying Kaiden's child, the other part was dreading having to tell her parents. First thing was first. Whipping out her cell she punched Kaiden's name under favorites and called him. “Hey love, can we meet a little early. I want to talk to you.”

A half hour later found Trinity pacing in front of the shopping plaza where the restaurant they had wanted to go to was located. Instead of waiting for him to get out when his car pulled up, Trinity got in. She was visibly uneasy as she asked him to drive them somewhere quieter. They ended up in their old spot at the playground. There weren't any children there this at this time. Probably all in for dinner. Trinity's hands twisted in her lap and she sat silent until Kaiden asked her what was wrong. “I was at work when I realized I was late.” He frowned in confusion obviously wondering how she could be late to work when she was already there.” Clenching her hands together harder she dropped her gaze from his questioning yellow eyes to her lap. “Late late, as in my period was late.” Yeah there was the realization in his eyes. “So I went to the drug store and I picked up a pregnancy test you know. It came up positive.” She tried to smile torn between happiness at the news and fear over having a baby. “Those tests are getting more and more accurate but I still want to go and see a doctor just to be sure.”

The month of Ali's grounding drug on painfully slow for Kaiden, made bearable only by those few times they were able to meet up. Typically their time together was spent in the back seat of his car, going at it like animals. But finally the month was over and they had agreed to meet up when Trinity got off work that afternoon, their plans however changed when Kaiden received a call from Trinity, asking him to meet her sooner than planned. He was eager to do so and quickly made his way to their agreed meeting spot, she didn't even let him get out of the car, instead she hopped right in and requested he take them to a quieter place. Confused he agreed and they ended up at the park, no one was around, everyone was probably in for dinner. Parking the car he turned to her, listening as she explained that she was late. Late? Confusion clouded his expression, prompting her to further explain. When the news settled in his eyes widened in shock, his hand that had been lazily resting on the steering wheel now gripped it tightly, his knuckles white from the force of his grip. Jaw clenched tightly he started the car back up and was quickly, and recklessly, ripping out of the parking lot, "Then let's go right now. We have to be one hundred percent certain of this, cause if you are..." he trailed off into silence, his brows furrowed deeply, eyes and expression unreadable as he sped out of town. He took her out of town, driving past his home and into the next town over. The hospital he took her to was one that had been owned by his parents while they had still been alive, and thus all the workers, and some of the patients were of the mythical variety. Pulling into a parking space Kaiden quickly explained why he had taken her to this specific hospital as they exited his car, "This hospital was owned by my parents, so the workers and some of the patients aren't human. Other werewolves, vampires, succubi, different types of Fae and fearies. We can have our answer in just an hour. And yes, it's under my ownership now, so if your parents ask what I do for a living..." he gestured broadly to the large building and grunted.

Leading her inside he stalked up to the front desk, the woman lifted her head, ready to give the typical greeting until she saw who it was in front of her. Yelping lightly she quailed for a moment before getting her act together, "K-Kaiden! Sir, what can we do for you?" Yanking Trinity forward he gestured to her, "Is Larry busy? I need him." The woman quickly had a phone in her hand, speaking rapidly into it before looking up to Kai, "He just finished with a patient, I'll let him know that you'll be coming to see him immediately." Without giving any sort of reply Kaiden moved past the reception desk and deeper into the hospital until they came to an area that had several pregnant women sitting in a waiting room. Sweeping right past the waiting room he entered the examination area that held rows of rooms, walking down past the rooms he took a left turn and went down a short hallway. Stepping through the door was like stepping into a different world, various patients of an obvious nonhuman background were sitting in a second waiting room, some were wolves, laying on the floor, some were fearies, but all of them had bellies swollen from pregnancy. Stepping into the examination area they were greeted right away by a very good looking man in scrubs and a white doctors coat, "Kaiden, follow me." The man, Larry, led them halfway down the hall before gesturing inside a room, Kaiden entered with Trinity first, Larry following them inside and shutting the door behind him. Looking between the pair the mans pale eyebrows quickly began to furrow, head turning quickly to the side, sending some of his pale blonde hair into his face, "Why have you brought a human back here? Do you realise how dangerous this is for her? In a matter of moments-" Kaiden cut him off by raising his hand, his eyes closed as his hand moved to pinch the bridge of his nose, "Yes I know. But it's very possible that she could be carrying my child. We need to know. Now. Can you just do that for us please?" Larry nodded and set to work right away, it was like a switch had been flipped inside him, he was in doctor mode now, strictly business, strictly professional. Turning to Trinity he began to ask he questions, "When was your last cycle?" "When was the last time you had sexual intercourse with Kaiden?" "Have you noticed any changes in your mood, or any unexplained neasua recently?" Her answers to his questions were jotted down quickly as they were given, finally with a sigh Larry stood and explained that he wanted to do a blood test and a urine test, just to be one hundred percent sure. He exited the room quickly and the pair was left alone in the room.

Pushing himself from the wall he had been leaning against, Kaiden moved over to stand in front of Trinity, his hands coming up to cup her cheeks, his eyes gazed into hers, his thumbs stroking the soft skin of her cheeks as the silence stretched on. He wanted to gather his thoughts before he spoke, "Trin, I'm sorry if my reaction has upset you. I'm just scared. There haven't been many children born between one of us and a human... and most of them just don't survive, a pack won't accept them, but there's never been a... a half blood born to an alpha... so hopefully that will keep them at bay..." Sighing heavily he rested his forehead against hers, his eyes closing as he let out a shaky breath, "But I am happy, it's terrifying to think I'm going to be a father, and even more terrifying to think about what your parents will do to me once they find out... but Trinity, I am happy. I created life with you, we made it together. You and I, and together, we will raise it. Trinity you have no clue how close I am to just bursting with joy, I have you, my lifemate, and soon I'll have physical proof of our bond, of our love. Trinity, I don't even have words to describe how excited, happy, terrified, and scared I am right now. I feel like I'm going to explode from all of this. Its like how I felt when I claimed you, filled to bursting with emotions." He pressed his lips to her forehead just as Larry walked back in, a small tray in his hands, setting it down he kept his eyes averted until he saw Kaiden step away to give him space to work.

Gesturing to the tray Larry explained the contents of it, "I'm going to take a small blood sample from you, and I do apologise ahead of time, I am a vampire so there may be a point in time while I'm drawing your blood that you may see fangs. Don't be frightened, I won't bite you. Kaiden would rip my head off before I could even make a move anyway, and besides, I prefer the taste of deer blood over human." He flashed her a friendly, comforting smile before moving to the sink and washing his hands. Pulling on a pair of gloves he unwrapped the sterile needle and gestured for Trinity to hold her arm out for him, "Now you should only feel a small prick, but tell me if it hurts more." Looking at Trinity he nodded and slipped the needle under her skin and into one of her veins, he slowly drew out her blood, filling the small needle with the thick red liquid. Pulling the needle from her arm he quickly placed a bandage over the small bubble of blood on her pale skin, there hadn't been any flash of fangs. Moving on he picked up two items, a small, clear, plastic jar with a white lid and a pregnancy test stick, "I hope you have to pee dear. I need you to fill this cup for me, and it would be preferable if you could pee on the stick, but if you can't manage that then just dip it in the cup, it won't effect the accuracy of it at all." Handing the items over to her both men watched as she was led out of the room by a female nurse, letting out a heavy sigh Larry turned to Kaiden, raising a brow at the wolf, "So she's your lifemate, eh? Pretty girl. Though I thought you'd be more careful than to brazenly impregnate her like this. The tests are all simply for her, I know that you can smell it on her, I can. Kaiden she's pregnant with your child. Things need to be explained to her, such as the shorter gestation period." Rubbing his face Kaiden growled lowly, turning hard golden eyes to the vampire, "She's my lifemate, the wolf in me wants me to breed her, so it kind of slipped my mind while I was having mind blowingly amazing sex with her in the back of my car." Sighing he finally plopped down in one of the plastic chairs, head resting on his hands, "I don't even know where to start with explaining hings tto her about this... these type of children don't survive long with my kind... the pack kills them before they can even reach a year old. The only thing I know is that the gestation period is three months shorter than a humans. Every child is born with different attributes of the wolf, some have been born with fur for fuck's sake! What am I supposed to do if that child is born with fur? I don't know what to do here... I'm confused and terrified, and I just don't know what the fuck to do..."

A hospital, the man owned a hospital. It was little things like this which made her wonder just how well she knew the man she intended to spend the rest of her life with. Not just any hospital, one that specialized in treating those of a more magical nature. It made sense after all. Those types got sick too and they could not go to a human hospital. Someone would flip a shit for sure and word would leak out. They wanted their privacy and Trinity couldn't blame them in the slightest. Sitting at the receptionist counter was a very pretty brunette, there didn't seem to be anything mystical about her until her head tilted and a pointed ear poked into view. Elf? Fae? There were plenty Trinity had read of that had pointed ears. If she hadn't been feeling so terrified right now she would have been peppering Kaiden with questions, as it was she was silent. Letting him lead her through the waiting room and into the maternity ward. Or so she thought anyway. Instead of stopping he continued on. Taking her to a second maternity ward, set apart from the general human one. Immediately she could see why. These women would clearly set the other new mothers heads to reeling. All of them were clearly nonhuman. Fur, claws, different colored skin. One most noteworthy was a heavily pregnant wolf laying on the floor, and Trinity wondered dimly if she too would give birth to a litter. Kaiden had told her when she asked in the beginning that werewolves generally didn't have more than one or two at a time. Generally, didn't that mean it could still happen. As she was taken in to see the doctor, other thoughts crowded her mind. Since she was a human how would that affect their child? Would it be able to change too? Would it be born with claws? Sharp teeth? Any wolfish features? What if it was born morphed or something. Fear started to sink in and she worked to calm herself, focusing on the questions the handsome doctor man was posing. Larry, her doctor, was a handsome man. Almost too handsome, he looked very normal, albeit a little pale, but normal. It was him who assured her, later, that he was a vampire, and that he preferred animal blood to human blood. Normally Trinity would be excited and fascinated by running into a new array of mythical beings. Fear had a way of knocking a person off their game. Instead she could only focus on that knot of nausea in her stomach.

Kaiden's words helped. Almost as much as her parents she had feared his reaction. Afraid he would be angry at her for it. She should have known better. This was Kaiden. He loved her, still the thought of telling her parents just made her feel sick. At least she made it to the bathroom and away from the men before tossing her cookies. Plus she had an excuse to be in the bathroom. Clutching the cup she did her business and managed to pee on the stick. Wasn't exactly how she thought she would be spending her day. Clutching her stomach she turned and lost what little she had left down the shinning porcelain throne. Least she hadn't spilled her pee. The little victories. Capping the damned thing she finally exited the bathroom. Waiting outside was the nurse who had led her here, there was concern in her eyes. “I thought I heard you being sick. You feeling okay? Would you like some club soda? Ginger Ale maybe?” Trinity shook her head and managed a weak little smile. “Oh no, thank you though. I feel better now.” A lie and a half of course. Worry plagued her. The worry of feeling so uninformed about all of this. That and the thought of telling her parents, because she was about 97% positive she was pregnant with Kaiden's kid. Maybe now, at least, they would be a little more agreeable to marriage. The nurse brought her back to the room and she handed the test over. She didn't need the results to tell her she was with child, her body already knew. All that was left now was to tell her parents. And raise a child. Somehow the thought of raising the baby seemed less scary than telling her parents about it. Trinity just wanted to get it out of the way then and there. As they were getting in the car and driving back, Trinity sat silent. At a stop light she turned to Kaiden and laid her hand on his leg. “I know I'm like freaking out and everything.. but I am happy to be having this baby with you. I'm just scared. Ya know? It was always like shoved into my brain that I couldn't have kids until I was married and settled down... Oh god my parents are so not going to be happy with this.” She visibly paled at the thought of telling them. Part of her wanted to put it off for as long as possible and another part wanted to get it out of the way. The coward in her said wait, the practical braver part said just tell them. She swayed towards that part. “Let's just go do it now. I know they are both home.” Kaiden nodded and turned off onto the road that would bring them to her neighborhood.

Climbing out of the car she waited for him to join her before walking up the driveway. She paused them in front of the door and drew him into an embrace, drawing courage from his solid body. Taking a deep breath and nodding she let them in. “Mom I'm home!” She called out, voice quavering. “Kitchen dear.” Was the response, taking Kai's hand she pulled him with her. Georgina's face hardened when she saw them together. “I thought he wasn't allowed in the house anymore. I believe that's what we told him.” Swallowing hard Trinity tried to smile. “We have good news mother. Let's go into the living room with daddy.” There was a light of suspicion in those blue eyes, so like her own daughters. All three of them went into the living room where Trinity's face made the same annoying comment Georgina had. What was Kaiden doing in the house? Like he was some dirty dog or something. Ignoring that she bid them both sit down. She remained standing with Kaiden and slowly explained that they were pregnant. She had went to the doctor and found out today. For all of a minute and a half her parents faces could have been carved from stone, that's how expressionless they were. Neither one of them said a word, waiting perhaps for Trinity to point and laugh and yell, just kidding! When she didn't the reality seemed to set in a fury took its place. Not anger, fury. Pure, unadulterated, fury. Trinity was taken aback by it, she had expected it to be bad but she had never seen her fathers face that shade of purple before and her mother was speechless. He ranted, pacing, and waving his hands. She was a horrible daughter, a disappointment, a blight on their family tree. Rounding on her he pointed a finger at her, spittle flying from his lips. “Get out of my house! GET OUT! You are no daughter of mine! You are dead to me!” Shocked beyond reason she could feel tears flooding her eyes. Reasoning with them wouldn't work if they didn't even look at you. Trinity was given fifteen minutes to get her stuff and get out. It was Kaiden who did it for her, Trinity was a blubbering, useless, mess. Shoving clothes and books into bags and boxes she left everything else. Kaiden packing the things he knew she would want. She ended up with four medium boxes. Her father set a timer and after fifteen minutes threatened to call the police if they weren't out. They left, by now Trinity had stopped crying. She was silent and withdrawn in the car as they drove to Kaiden's house. All she wanted to do was go to bed. Leaving her stuff in the car Kaiden took her upstairs when she asked and let her curl up against him in bed.

Leaving the hospital Kaiden had been ready to go somewhere quiet and discuss things with Trinity, but instead, upon her request, they were pulling up to her house instead. Kaiden was terrified of her parents reaction, he wasn't worried about them hurting her, no, he was worried at them attempting something with him. Pausing in front of the door Trinity embraced him, something he returned readily, his strong arms wrapping tightly around her for a moment before she was pulling away and opening the door. He followed her quietly inside, listening to the sounds inside the home, he stayed silent as Trinity's mother reiterated that he wasn't allowed in the house, simply looking up at the ceiling and squeezing Trinity's hand lightly. Once gathered in the living room Trinity was the one to give them the news. There was a heavy silence after she finished in which both her parents simply stared with blank faces at them, he could hear their hearts beating, he could tell when the reality of things settled in from how quickly their hearts began beating. Before he could really register it, her father was on his feet, screaming and yelling at Trinity like it was all her fault this had happened. Biting his tongue Kaiden held back the retort that it takes two to tango and that the blame shouldn't be put on Trinity's shoulders, but he held his tongue in favor of helping Trinity up to her room to pack her things. Fifteen minutes wasn't much time, but it would have to be enough, he watched for a moment as Trinity simply bawled her eyes out, her hands covering her face. Moving over to her he gently pried her hands away and cupped her cheeks, wiping the tears from her heated cheeks, "Trin, I know this hurts, and I know you're upset, but I can't pack your things alone. I need a little help, just pack up your clothes and I'll handle the rest, alright?" His words seemed to get through to her and soon she was stuffing clothes and books into a box angrily. Kaiden took care of everything else, her laptop, blankets and pillows, little things he knew she would want later on, tooth brush, hair brush, other toiletries he knew she would need. In The end they ended up with four boxes, and it was up to Kaiden to stuff them into the back seat of his car. It wasn't easy, his car wasn't exactly designed for moving loads of stuff, but after a lot of cursing and shoving he managed to wedge the boxes in, all the while with her father yelling at him, telling them to get off his property before he called the cops on them.

Once again Kaiden found himself physically restraining himself, how badly he wanted to just sock that man in the face, with a low growl he got in his car and peeled out of the driveway, making sure to spin the tires and leave a long, thick skid mark from his tires as he did so. The trip back to his house was silent, Kaiden had taken her hand in his and was rubbing his thumb over her knuckles in an attempt to soothe the upset woman. They left her things in his car, the pack could sense something was wrong, wanted to comfort their Alphas but stayed a safe distance away after a warning growl came from Kaiden, this was not the time for that. They curled up in his bed together, Kaiden's arms wrapped comfortingly around Trinity as she slept, he wouldn't sleep that night, simply watched over Trinity as she slept in his arms. How had things ended up this way? He had expected her parents to be livid yes, but he had not expected that sort of reaction from them, disowning her and kicking her out as they had, what sort of parents could justify that sort of thing? So she had gotten knocked up by the man she was in love with, by the man she planned on spending her life with, just because they disliked him did not call for that sort of reaction. The whole situation angered Kaiden, but there was nothing he could do about the way things had ended up, what was done is done, and there was no going back now. By the time morning came Kaiden had carefully slipped out of bed, making sure not to wake Trinity, calling Joe and Dean to him the three unloaded Trinity's things from his car and brought them up to Kaiden's room. By the time the woman woke up Kaiden was sitting on the floor folding her clothes and organizing them to be put away. Looking over to Trinity he gestured around his room, the other three boxes had already been unpacked and her things put away amongst his own, her laptop sat next to his on the desk in the corner, various other things of hers could be seen with his things. Her books had been situated on an empty bookshelf near the window wall in his room, placed in alphabetical order according to genre, just the way he knew she liked them. Setting the shirt down on the pile of other folded shirts he pushed himself to his feet and walked over to his bed, sitting down on it and running his hand through her messy hair, "Morning. I hope you don't mind, but I started putting all your stuff away. I was up early and didn't have much to do. If you're hungry I can have some food brought up for you?"

At the small shake of her head he sighed and slipped under the covers with her, pulling her back against his chest and burrowing his nose into the hair at the back of her neck. Sighing heavily he tightened his arms around her, words muffled slightly as he spoke, "Look, I know things look really bad right now, and you're hurting, but you need to be strong Trinity. You can't sit in bed all day moping, your parents just lost the best thing that ever happened to them because of their stupid hatred of me. Their loss. I get that it's hard, you basically just lost your parents, but Trinity, you still have me, you still have our baby." He Shifted so he laid in front of her, his golden eyes searching her sad blue ones before he spoke again, "You lost two people and gained eighteen. Trinity this is a chance for you to start a new life, for you to get to know your new family, to make new memories, and to finally be able to be with me without worrying about your parents. We nonlonger need their approval, Trinity, we can finally be together, actually together." His words seemed to slowly work their way into her brain, and soon she was sitting up with him, nodding slowly before asking if she could still have that food he had offered earlier. Nodding he pressed a kiss to her forehead before standing up and leaving his room, the door was left open and after a moment in came a petite white wolf. Head cocking to the side the wolf moved slowly over to the bed, laying his head down near her hand and nudging it lightly with his muzzle, a soft whine escaped him and soon he was on the bed. Body curled around Trinity as his head rested in her lap, his tongue licking the hand that wasn't petting his head. After several long minutes his ears perked up and moments later Kaiden walked through the door, holding a plate piled with far too much food for Trinity to eat. Jerking his head slightly Kaiden gestured to the door, "Jake, out." With one last lick to Trinity's hand the white wolf jumped off the bed and scooter quickly out of the room, giving Kaiden as wide a birth as possible.

Walking over to the bed Kaiden sat down and placed the plate between himself and Trinity, holding out an obviously unused silver fork and knife out to her, "Eat up, and don't worry, whatever you don't eat, I will. Just eat your fill, okay?" Leaning forward he pressed his lips to her cheek before slipping off the bed and resuming his mission of folding and sorting her clothes. Thirty minutes later had Kaiden putting her clothes away in the drawers of his dresser, he had organised his own clothes as well so that shirts were with shirts, pants were with pants, he put her panties, bras, and skirts in a drawer of their own, keeping his own underwear separate as well. Turning around he found that Trinity had made a small, but decent dent in the food he had piled on the plate. Lifting his gaze from the plate to her he found that she was watching him intently, head tilted slightly to the side. Furrowing his brows he crossed his arms and grunted, moving over to the bed he sat himself down and began to eat the food, waving away the fork when she offered it to him. Pausing for a moment he chewed the Bacon in his mouth slowly before swallowing, "There's some things I need to explain to you about the baby. Being what it is, it won't be like a human pregnancy. The child will grow much faster, knocking about three to four months off the gestation period. And also... they're born with different attributes of the wolf. Some have sharpened teeth, some have claws, others get eyes like mine, and some even get fur. But the fur thing has only ever happened twice, so it's a very rare occurrence. Other than that... nothing is really known about half breed children like ours. They're... they're usually killed off by the pack alpha before they reach one year of age. But... considering that I am the alpha... the only one we need to concern ourselves with is Maggy, my beta, she may try to kill our child. And if she does, I'll be forced to act, and run her out of the pack. I don't want that to happen, but I will do it if it comes down to it." He finished off the last of the food on the plate, a succulent piece of steak, and wiped his hands clean on his shorts. Looking up at Trinity he reached out and took her hands in his, squeezing them lightly, "Trin, we can do this. I know we can."

When she woke the following morning it was with confusion, at the familiar and yet unfamiliar surroundings. It took her a good minute to remember why she was at Kaiden's house and not her own room. As her new reality closed in on her she felt lost. Like a child that just wanted to run home to her parents. But they wouldn't have her anymore. To them she was as good as dead and they would have nothing more to do with her. At a small sound she turned her head and found her lifemate sorting through her clothing and putting everything away. He had so easily integrated her into his life, as easily as her parents had case her out of theirs. She shook her head at his offer of food, it just didn't sound very appealing at the moment. Besides, his arms around her as they were served her far better than food. Though as he spoke she realized he had a point. She wasn't alone. Trinity had Kaiden, she had their unborn child, the pack. The world would keep on turning, it wasn't going to end because her parents had cast her aside. It didn't exactly lighten her mood, but it did cast things into perspective. It would all be okay in the end. Now, she and Kaiden could be openly together. “Is that offer of breakfast still on the table?” His reminder of their child had her determined to get something in her belly, for its sake. After he left a beautiful little white wolf crept into the room. It was fairly clear by its mannerisms that it knew it wasn't supposed to be in here. Still, that didn't stop it from hopping up into bed with her and curling up with his head resting on her lap. There was something very soothing about stroking the soft white head, though she wasn't as appreciative of dog slobber on her other hand. Still, she drew comfort from the animal and thanked him as Kaiden came back into the room with breakfast. He all but chased the poor guy out and Trinity almost smiled. The wolf knew he wasn't supposed to be in here but wanted to cheer his Alpha's mate up, so had come regardless. It was sweet.

The food Kaiden had brought was piled on a plate he set before her. There was so much of it Trinity doubted she could get through half. At her skeptical look he assured her he would eat whatever he didn't eat, while also handing her utensils that looked as if they had never been used. What? Did everyone eat out of a doggy bowl or something? Or were they all so barbaric they simply tore into the food using their hands? Paws? As she talked the behemoth on her plate, Kaiden returned to rearranging and organizing the last of her clothes. No waiting around for him, he wanted her to feel right at home. The longer she sat there and watched him, shoveling food into her mouth all the while, she found she did feel at home. As long as she had him she would always be at home. A small smile dimpled the corners of her mouth. With him and their baby, she was home. Thoughts of their child clouded her thoughts and the fork lay empty beside the plate, the fear of yesterday sinking in. What would her human blood do to their child? What would the wolf blood Kaiden possessed do to it? Would it be born malformed? Or what if something was wrong with it in general? Would they made good parents? Was she even ready to be a mother yet? Not entirely. But ready or not it was going to come. Kaiden had joined her by this point and, as promised, was gobbling up the uneaten food on her plate. By this point Trinity was pleasantly full. As though he were reading her mind Kaiden explained the differences this pregnancy would be from a human one.

More concerning than the thought of her child being born with fur, which apparently could and had happened in the past. Was the fact that no half breed child had ever been allowed to live so not much was known about them. Fear seized her heart and she wrapped her arms protectively around her stomach, eyes darting to the door. Almost expecting the pack to burst in and tear the baby from her belly. She was the lifemate of their Alpha what did they expect to happen? There was always going to be children. Maybe they would be understanding. It was an Alpha's child surely they wouldn't harm it out of respect, or fear Kaiden would run them out. She had to hold onto that hope, her fingers laced through Kaiden's and she squeezed his hands in return. His yellow eyes bored into her and she nodded. Together they would protect and raise their child. He wouldn't allow his pack to kill it. Dropping one hand from his she pressed it against her lips feeling ill. Lurching to her feet she darted past a stunned Kai and just barely made it to the bathroom before that mornings breakfast was lost. Dropping to her knees she wiped the back of her hand across her mouth, willing her stomach to settle. She didn't need to turn to know Kaiden was there, standing in the doorway. Flushing the toilet, Trinity washed her hands, and rinsed out her mouth with mouthwash. “So much for breakfast.” She muttered wryly.

At his insistence she ate again. Later. After her stomach had calmed down. Along with telling her she was pregnant Larry had given her little warnings. Morning sickness happened earlier than in human pregnancies and usually didn't last long. Though it varied by woman and her being human might factor in a bit. He also had her on a high iron and protein vitamins because it helped with the growth of a werewolf pup. Most female werewolves craved red meat and often ate it raw. He didn't exactly want Trinity doing that so had her take vitamins instead and instructed her to eat some red meat pretty much every day. One thing she could never run out of in a pack house, meat. Almost overnight her stomach went from flat to slight rounded. The sudden jump Larry assured her was completely normal for a werewolf. Their pups grew faster than human babies. Still, it was a little disconcerting to have her body change so very suddenly. There was no gradual rounding it was just suddenly there and she was forced to accept that she was in fact pregnant. Not that she hadn't accepted it, but it was different actually seeing it. The change threw Kaiden off too, he did a literal double take one morning when he found Trinity standing in front of a mirror with her shirt lifted to inspect her growing stomach. The pack all knew she was pregnant, could smell it on her the instant she came just as they had known when Kaiden claimed her. Thus far they had all been very kind, it was hard to imagine they would try to kill her child. As she stood inspecting herself that morning Kaiden had come over and wrapped his arms around her waist, hands splayed out on her stomach. “I know trippy right. There's a baby growing in there.” His lips lifted in a smile and she grinned in response. It had been a little over two weeks since she had come to live with him. She had been sick every morning, not fun. Leaning back against his chest she tilted her face up for his kiss. “I love you Kaiden.” She smiled tenderly at him their eyes meeting in the mirror.

He had known the baby would grow fast, but he hadn't been expecting it to be this fast. Two weeks had passed since Trinity had come to live with the pack, and the sudden rounding of her stomach was throwing Kaiden for a loop. He Had glanced her one morning as he was passing by, inspecting her rounded stomach in the mirror, her shirt was lifted and he had to literally do a double take to make sure he hadn't been seeing things. The pack was as helpful as they could be, they hunted more often to bring in more red meats for Trinity and the growing baby, they seemed excited for the baby, as any pack would be, especially since it was their alpha's baby. The only exception was Maggy, she had grown more and more distant as Trinity's stomach grew, she had even snapped on Kaiden one day before disappearing for two whole days. As worried as Kaiden was, his excitement overruled it for the time being. One particular morning after a very successful hunt with the pack Kaiden found Trinity in front of the mirror once again, this had almost become a ritual for her in the past weeks. Coming up behind her he spread his fingers out over her stomach, a smiling at her words and resting his chin on her shoulder, "Trippy, and scary. Its strange to think that there's a living thing inside you right now. It makes me wonder what exactly is going on inside you, like, what about all your internal organs and stuff? Do they get moved around? And what happens to the muscles in your stomach? Do they stretch with your stomach, or...?" He didn't finish his sentence, hearing the call from down stairs he rolled his eyes and pulled away, taking her hand in his as he led her down to the main living room of the large house. It was "family day" for the pack, so everyone, except Maggy, was gathered in that one room, some as wolves, wrestling and playing on the floor, others as their human selves, relaxing on the couches or chairs in the room.

When Kaiden walked in with Trinity everyone turned their attention to them, the first one to speak was Jake, the small white wolf that had comforted Trinity when she first arrived, "Kaiden! Trinity! We're just trying to figure out what games to play, any suggestions?" Gesturing to the couch Kaiden guided Trinity over to it and seated her there, standing in front of her as he spoke with Jake, "Monopoly? Twister? Life? Uno? We could start various card games with the plethora of cards around, we have at least five decks, unless Greg ate them again." At each suggestion Jake nodded and gestured to one of the others in the room, sending them to fetch the mentioned game, in only five minutes there was a stack of board games, and four decks of cards, Greg had already gotten to one and it was laying on the floor in slobbery bits and pieces. This had earned the chubby tan wolf a good smack on the rump from Kaiden, and a good laugh from the rest of the pack. The Rest of the day was spent in happy companionship, playing various games with various others in the pack, many were finally getting to meet Trinity for the first time, and all of them adored her, and the baby inside her. They covered her in happy licks and plenty of snuggles and hugs, all in all the day was a good one, Kaiden had managed to avoid playing twister, and had dominated at monopoly, lost at Life, and won two out of the three cards games he had played.

With the sun setting Kaiden was tucking Trinity into bed, he had to go check the borders along his territory that night. Kissing her forehead and running his hand through her hair he smiled down at her, "I love you Trinity, never forget that." With one last longing kiss to her lips he pulled away and shifted forms, claws skittering on the floor as he gave his fur a good shake. Turning to Trinity he nudged her hand before giving it a soft lick, flicking his ear before turning and trotting out of his room. He took Jake, Greg and Danny with him for the border check, nothing out of the ordinary happened, and all seemed well until Kaiden looked up at the sky. Cursing inside his head he tried to shift back but to no avail, it was that time of the month, the entire pack would be stuck in their wolf forms for the next seven to ten days. With a sigh the small group finished the border check and returned home, exchanging soft barks and yips as Kaiden told the others he hadn't told Trinity about this yet. The others gave him exasperated looks before heading off to bed. Heading back up to his room Kaiden jumped into bed, being super careful not to wake Trinity as he did, with his large body pressed against hers he quickly fell asleep. When morning came he found himself on his back, paws splayed in the air and Trinity just staring at him with a mixture of amusement and confusion in her eyes. Rolling over quickly he licked her cheek, giving a soft bark before jumping off the bed, hopefully the rest of the pack had been able to write down the explanation before they had been taken over by their wolves. At her question as to why he was still a wolf he simply barked and trotted over to the door, pausing and looking back at her expectantly, she seemed to get what he was trying to say and hauled herself out of bed and followed him. He led her downstairs and sent a silent thanks to whatever gid had been watching over him at seeing the pack ready and waiting in the main living room, one of them holding a small notebook in his jaws. Trotting over to the silver colored wolf the notebook was handed off to Kaiden, who in turn handed it to Trinity. When she simply looked on in confusion he sighed and Gave a forceful bark, nudging the notebook with his nose, this she seemed to under stand and finally opened it to read it.

"I bet you're wondering why we're all still fluffy, eh? Well it has to do with the time of month it is. Every few months this happens to us, the wolf takes over for several days, anywhere between five and ten days, it's never certain. This feels like a solid seven day stretch. But yeah, we can't control it, and during this time we can not take on our human forms. I bet this explains some of Kaiden's absences while you were in school, huh? But yes, we'll be stuck like this for a while, but don't worry, we're still in control of ourselves, still human of mind, so there's no need to fear any of us just randomly deciding you're lunch one day. So please bear with us while this goes on."

The weeks drifted by in a happy sort of haze. The strangeness of living in a houseful of werewolves becoming commonplace for her. At home they reveled in their wolf form, often shifting back and forth between them as the mood took them. With the weeks her stomach continued to grow, her body craving the red meat the pack often provided for her. They were a kind group, eager to take care of her and the baby, and excited about the coming birth. Not at one point did she feel as though her unborn child were at risk from them. The only one of the pack that made her feel uncomfortable was Maggy, the beautiful blonde, who had been so friendly at first, now seemed to want nothing to do with her or the pack. Separating herself, ignoring the others, or flat out leaving for a few days. Kaiden didn't think she noticed but she did. Maggy was his beta, Trinity couldn't help but feel this was her fault and she felt guilty for it. Still, it was hard to worry too much about it when she had so many other things on the brain. Mostly involving the baby. Two months down and by werewolfy standards, four or so to go. She wasn't ready to be a mother in four months. Was she? There were days where she felt she would be a good mother. And there were also days where she was absolutely terrified. Fear was a constant companion, mostly of what her child would be like coming out. What she worst feared was it coming out covered in fur. She would love her child regardless but no would be mother wanted their child to go through life with such a stigma. People could be cruel and no child deserved to feel bad about themselves for something that wasn't their fault. They were worries she shared with no one, not even Kaiden. To speak it was to almost make it real. If she said anything she felt as if it could happen. So she kept her silence. One morning as Trinity was inspecting her stomach and speaking with Kaiden they were interrupted by a summoning from downstairs. It was family game night. Board games, cards, charades, twister, the whole shebang. Everyone had a grand old time, though Trinity avoided playing twister. It just didn't seem like an activity a pregnant woman should be doing. Kaiden sat out with her, claiming he was keeping her company. This made Trinity giggle because he was really using it as an excuse, the man wasn't exactly flexible.

After an exhaustive, pleasurable, time Kaiden tucked her in bed. It was sweet, if somewhat childish, to be tucked into bed. He was on patrol tonight and couldn't join her. It wasn't the first night doing this, she usually woke up the following morning nestled against his broad chest, his arms wrapped around her. She just wouldn't be falling asleep that way. Without him the bed always felt far too large. Trinity loved sleeping in Kaiden's arms, loved waking up to his face, his voice. Though the method she had been kicked out stung her to her core, she wasn't unhappy to be living with Kaiden. He took care of her as did the pack. They accepted her readily into their family and never made her feel like an outsider as her parents had made Kai feel. Eventually she dozed off, waking up once during the night as she felt the bed dip. Though she was asleep again by the time Kaiden's wolf body curled against her. She woke with fur tickling her face. Opening her eyes Trinity found herself frankly confused to be staring at black with white, frosted fur. Sitting up she looked down at the man she loved. Frankly he looked both funny and adorable. Laying on his back, all four paws in the air. It was like a dog begging for a belly rub. She nearly did it too. Why had he stayed a wolf all night? It was cute yes, but he had never done it before. His paws twitched and Trinity fought a smile. Even after waking and staring right at her he didn't shift back. Why? Could he not do it or something? Instead he licked her cheek, jumping off the bed, and obviously expecting her to follow. “This is cute and all Kai, but why are you staying a wolf? I should like to kiss my mate good morning.” He woofed at her and looked at the door. “All right I'm coming.” She muttered hauling herself out of bed. Literally hauling now, her body felt so strange to her. She had gained so much weight in such a short span. Sure all of it had gone to nourish the baby so it was really her stomach that was growing. Okay, maybe her hips some as well, Kaiden didn't seem to mind overmuch. Though Trinity was super self conscious about her expanding waistline. Already she had to go up a few jean sizes. Before long she wouldn't be wanting to wear jeans at all. In fact Perla, one of the pack, offered her some dresses and stretchy pants. Perla was a bigger girl, not fat, but husky. Even now Trinity wore an oversized shirt of Kaidens to bed.

Pausing to yank on an old pair of gym shorts Kaiden had left laying on the ground.. or maybe she had, she followed him. Every single one of the pack was in wolf form. Was something going on? Yes and no, everything was explained in a note a pack member had been thoughtful enough to write for her. After scanning and rereading the letter she arched a brow at wolf Kaiden. “You couldn't have explained this before it happened? You all are on your wolfy period!” Her silly joke made her laugh and earned her a few woofs. She took them to be appreciative. “This certainly does explain your sudden disappearances. Another mystery solved... Wolfy periods..” She snickered and went to the kitchen to prepare some breakfast for herself. Normally it was already made for her, she didn't realize this until she had to make it for herself. Kaiden had followed her and she fed him little tidbits as she cooked up some bacon and eggs. Steak was there of course, her body wanted the meat. She didn't worry about the rest of the pack, they were accomplished hunters. And if they wanted in the fridge they were smart enough to get in. Taking the plate back to the main table, and also followed by three of the pack including Kaiden, she sat down to eat. This was going to be a quiet week. It was and it wasn't at the same time. It was quiet of human voices except for Trinity's own, but the house was noisy with barks, yips, and general wolf like noises. Kaiden was a constant companion at her side. Though when he was gone Jake or Alphie kept her company. Perla would sometimes chase off the boys to sit near her as she read a book, messed around on her computer, or played a game. Trinity quit her job. How could one all of a sudden show up with your stomach stretched out when a few days earlier it was flat. No it was better this way. And luckily for her all the course she had left could be completed online. The semester had been over and she had already signed up for her next online classes. It was her last semester and she only needed a couple more credits before getting her teaching degree.

There were times Kaiden disappeared with the others over the seven day stretch. Probably to take care of some wolfy type business. Trinity wasn't exactly a fan of being left alone in such a large house and spent one eerie morning all by her lonesome. Had woken to a cold bed and none of the pack was around. She had made and eaten breakfast and still no one had come into the dining room. Dumping her dishes in the sink she had fled upstairs to what was now her and Kaiden's room. Flipping on the tv she turned the volume on and popped in a movie. More to hear another voice than out of any real desire to watch it. Though in the end she did watch it. Only after she had finished one movie and started on another did Kaiden finally come in. Her gaze sought him out and she felt better when he curled up beside her on the bed. Wrapping her arms around his neck she buried her face in his fur. It would be better to feel his arms around her, but even just being near him like this helped her feel better. “Where did you all get off too?” Though she knew he couldn't actually answer. He woofed in her ear and licked her cheek. Wiping it off she sat up. “Okay apology accepted, this house is so big that being the only one here was weird. Like the house would swallow me up or something.” It had been about five days since the pack had been stuck in their wolf form. Two more to go. “Oh I also got a call from Larry. He wants to bring me in for a check up soon. Wants to check my progress and make sure everything is all hunky doory... its supposed to be tomorrow. You'll still be in wolf form though. I can call and reschedule if you want to come with me. Otherwise I'll go alone. Just shake your head for yes if you want to come or no. I'm sure Larry will make an exception for you. You own the hospital after all.”

Wolfy periods. It was an accurate description, if a bit embarrassing in the way it was said. Either way she knew now what was going on, her confusion was cleared and she would know what was going on the next time it happened. Several times during the seven day stretch the entire pack would go out together, running the territory and hunting for food. If Trinity had even wondered if they hunted and ate the animal that question would be cleared up, it wasn't uncommon for them to come home with bloodied muzzles and fur from their hunts. Kaiden felt bad about leaving her alone, but he needed to eat, and hunger overruled the urge to stay with her most times, besides it wasn't like she could join them on their hunts, she wouldn't be able to keep up, and frankly it would be dangerous for her. That and she would probably scare off any prey they were hunting, and Kaiden didn't exactly want her to see what went on when they took down a deer, often they would start tearing into it while it was still alive. Returning home from an early morning hunting trip Kaiden trotted in to find Trinity watching a movie in their room. Hopping up on the bed he laid down next to her, his side pressed against her as she complained about being left alone in the house. He barked quietly in her ear and licked her in apology, listening as she explained that Larry wanted to see her for a check up the next day. He would go with, he already knew before she even finished and expressed as much with a nod of his head. There was a side entrance they could use to get into the hospital in the specific section they would need to be in, there was no need for them to traipse through the main entrance, it would probably freak most of the human patients out anyway. The rest of the day was spent in Kaiden's room, Jake and a few others came in and joined them in watching a movie and listening as Trinity read aloud to them. Eventually night fell and the others were chased out by Kai, a low growl and a snap of his jaws sending them scampering quickly out of the room. With Trinity laying down on the bed he hopped back up and stood over her for a moment before lowering his head and nudging her shirt up to expose her rounded stomach to him. Flicking his ears he gave her stomach a soft lick, whining softly before nuzzling her stomach. Looking up at her he gave her a wolfish smile, tongue hanging out of the side of his muzzle.

Morning came far too soon and with a growl Kaiden buried his head under the pillow to block out the sunlight, he didn't want to be up yet, but Trinity had her check up to go to and he'd already agreed to go with her. Puffing out a breath he jumped down from the bed and stretched his body out, giving a good shake before sitting down and watching as Trinity got dressed and ready to leave. As he watched her his ear twitched rapidly, trying to get rid of the itch he felt with little success. Growling he scratched at his ear with his back paw, shaking his head once the itch was gone. He turned to find Trinity staring at him with an amused look on her face, pinning his ears back he buffed and stood up, giving a low bark before gesturing to the keys to his car on the desk. Obviously she would be driving. Heading downstairs they exited the large home and clamored into his car, Trinity was careful while driving, voicing her slight discomfort at how powerful the vehicle really was. It wasn't as noticeable from the passenger's seat. Kaiden gave her a slightly smug look, all those times she had mentioned that he drove like a maniac finally making sense to her. Pulling up to the hospital they parked and got out, Kaiden leading her to the side entrance and right into the nonhuman part of the hospital. They made their way back to the maternity ward and checked in, Larry would be with them shortly. All in all this part of the hospital was run like all the others, twenty minutes of waiting later and Larry called them in, giving Kaiden a knowing look when he noticed he was in his wolf form. Leading them back he brought them into the same room that first day and had Trinity sit on the examination table as Kaiden sat off to the side, simply watching.

"Are you still feeling any morning sickness? Any extreme cravings, mood swings, or any pain recently?" Her answers were jotted down just as they had been that first day before Larry gestured to the ultrasound machine next to the table, "I want to take an ultrasound of the baby, so lay back and lift up your shirt for me. Do you want to know the gender of the baby?" Kaiden nodded before Trinity had a chance to respond, things needed to be bought for the baby, and he wanted to know if they would need boy or girl things. Nodding Larry pulled on gloves after washing his hands, popping some special gel on her stomach as he fired up the machine. The ultrasound revealed that the baby was in good health, and also showed that claws and sharpened teeth were already forming, but there were no signs of fur thankfully. After a few moments of pointing out key things about the baby Larry pointed to a small area of it on the ultrasound, smiling as he did so, "Its a girl. Congratulations you two." Kaiden was on his feet by this point, standing next to Trinity and staring at the ultrasound, at the news he shifted from paw to paw, giving an excited whine and a bark before licking Trinity's cheek. They were going to have a little girl. They were having a girl. A girl. Oh God he would need to get a chastity belt for her. The thought of some horny teenager defiling his daughter caused him to growl lowly, hackles rising and ears pinning back. At the worried look from both Trinity and Larry he simply huffed lowly and shook his head, sitting down and scratching at his neck with a back paw. An overprotective father he would be.

Trinity was given strict instructions to eat as much red meat as she could, the next few stages of growth for the baby were the most important and proper nourishment was crucial for a growing werewolf pup. Cleaning off her stomach Larry smiled at her, "I bet this isn't how you expected your first child to be referred to as, huh? A pup I mean. I can only imagine how strange this all must be for you, I know it was for me when I was bitten. Suddenly the world seemed to explode and so many things were revealed to my eyes. But I hope none of this frightens you, contrary to popular human belief, we nonhumans simply want to live our lives in peace, we don't seek to cause mayhem and destruction like your movies tend to depict." He chuckled at her response, patting her shoulder lightly, "On our next check up I can tell you more, but for now, eat plenty of red meat, I imagine you don't have a shortage of that living a pack house, try not to exert yourself too much, and most of all, be happy. Believe it or not, your mood greatly effects the growth of this pup, a happy mother births a healthy baby." After setting up the next appointment, in another two months, the pair left and were headed back home, or so Kaiden had thought they were. Instead they ended up at the park they had frequented so often. Turning a confused look to Trinity he watched as she climbed out of the car and gestured for him to follow. There were only a few people around, mostly teen couples or the occasional adult, all the children were in school at the moment. Following her into the park he sat in front of her as Trinity sat down on the swings, absently pushing herself lightly. Cocking his head to the side Kaiden stood up and moved closer to her, nuzzling her cheek softly and giving her a soft lick.

A girl. Kaiden and her were going to have a baby girl. Suddenly it wasn't an it any longer, it was a she, a her. She was growing inside Trinity, they would have to buy her things and name her. That more than anything else, any growing stomach, puked up breakfast, or little plus on a pee stick, made it real This right here made it real. Waves of relief washed over her, so yes the baby had sharp teeth and claws that would probably rip her open coming out, but she didn't have fur. She smiled her thanks at Larry, though he only told her the good news, he didn't actually cause it. Shaking her head at his words she chuckled softly. “Yes I suppose it is strange.. but in an even stranger way it feels like the most natural thing in the world. Living with Kaiden and the pack.. it's like I've found my nitch in life. The spot where I belong. That's with Kaiden.” Reaching down she stroked his ears fondly. Thanking the doctor the pair left. Instead of going home Trinity took a little detour, instead bringing them to the playground where they would often meet up in high school. The one not too far from her house. Part of her wished she could share the happy news with her parents. It was to be their first grandchild after all, another part of her never wanted to see them again after their treatment of her and Kaiden. Seating herself on the swing she scuffled her feet in the dirt. Lost in thought she startled as Kaiden's tongue swept across her cheek. Smiling weakly she ruffled his ears. Thus far Trinity had been fairly good about mood swings. Though there were times when she would snap at someone for no real reason, or feel like crying and not entirely be sure why. Now was one of those times and she didn't exactly want to be at home yet. At Kaiden's worried whine she tried to smile, wishing he was back in his human form. As adorable as his wolf form was, hugging him while he was furry just wasn't the same. Maybe it would be different if she too could change like that. “I'm fine. I just didn't want to go back yet. I've been cooped up there for the past two months.” Which was mostly true. Sighing she stood, one hand braced against her back. The extra weight on her front gave her such back pain. Her feet found the sidewalk and she walked it as Kaiden kept pace beside her. They passed a young couple making out on a bench, it brought back fond memories. “Gods I hope we look better than that making out.” She laughed and felt Kaiden nudge her hand. Patting his head she continued on. The couple hadn't even noticed them.

After a good hour of walking Trinity finally led the way back to the car. Driving Kai's car made her uncomfortable, there was a lot of power under that hood. She did stop at a drive through for burgers, something she had been craving for days. Of course she got some for Kaiden too and the pack because she would feel bad bringing them nothing. Should she stop by a pet shop and get treats? Would that be insulting? She laughed at her own inner monologue, explaining her thoughts to Kaiden at his confused look. As a wolf he had the most adorable confused look ever. Head cooked to the side, ears tilted. At one point she had taken a picture of him like that and put it as her screen saver. Made her smile every time she saw it. Of course the pack smelled the food the instant she got home. Handing out their treats she took their woofs and licks as thanks and headed upstairs to eat her own. Since coming here Trinity had not explored outside the immediate surroundings except with Kaiden. He had told her, quite frankly, that it was dangerous and she was not to do it. The rebellious part of her wanted to do it anyway. The practical side told her to listen. Too bad it was the rebellious side in charge when she woke up later that night. Once again Kaiden was gone as was the rest of the pack. Trinity hated being alone in this house. It was immense. All those shadows, rooms, and hallways. It would eat her alive and no one would be able to find her. Especially at night. Even Kaiden's room had lost its welcoming charm. It just seemed dark right now. Groaning she slipped out of bed. Wiggling into a pair of sweats and an old jacket of Kaiden's, that sadly wouldn't zip over her stomach, she stuffed her feet into a pair of sneakers and headed downstairs. The front hall was awash in shadow, save for two streaks of moonlight arcing in from the high windows. Standing in the light she looked up, just outside the window she could see the full moon. She wondered if the werewolves did feel some pull for the moon. She even imagined the baby did, maybe that was sparking the restlessness inside her. Or maybe it was imaginary. Either way the house felt confining and she wanted to be outside. The front door, as usual, was unlocked and she let herself out.

The forest was dark and uninviting. Distantly she could hear the howling of wolves and imagined they belonged to the pack. They probably did. Hanging near the front door she looked out into the woods fearfully. Maybe a moonlit walk wasn't the best idea. But, the thought of going back inside to a cold, lonely bed. Well, that sounded like an even worse idea. So she pushed away from the doorway and crossed the front lawn. Moonlight bathed her as she walked, lifting up her hands she tried to catch the beams in her palms, laughing at her own childish antics. Reaching the fringe of the trees she paused, only for a moment to peek back at the dark empty house, before stepping into the woods surrounding it. She felt drawn, almost not in control of her own actions right now. Her feet seemed to know where to go and she let them take her, somehow missing all the protruding roots that sought to trip her up. Instinct that might not have been her own made her movements almost silent, ducking under a tree branch she came to a clearing, pausing on the outskirts when she heard movement nearby. Stepping into the shadows she watched as a wolf bounded into view. It was Kaiden, he must have just fed for his muzzle was stained dark with fresh blood. Strangely she didn't feel repulsed by it, not as she had the first few times the pack came home after a kill. Maybe it was the pups desire inside her to hunt with her pack that made her wish to join them. Trinity harbored a secret desire to undergo the change. Even if it was painful, even if she may die. She wanted to be one of them. Though if they changed her now what would that do to her child? And she honestly doubted Kaiden would ever do that for her. If she wanted it she would probably have to find an outside source. The pack wouldn't do it for fear of what Kaiden would do to them if they did. Kaiden shook out his fur and she watched as his body morphed back to a human one. It had been several days already. Sliding out from behind the tree she entered the clearing herself, startling Kaiden so much he nearly jumped. Nearly. He didn't look entirely happy to see her out there.

There was nothing that matched the thrill of a late night hunt, everything seemed to be so much more alert, so much more wary and skittish. Just the smallest of sounds could alert their prey to their presence, sending it running off into the darkness. But wolves lived for the chase, lived to track down their prey, to pursue it until it became too tired to continue on. It would stand and fight then, lashing out with deadly antlers or sharp hooves, it would fight for its life against the pack, and it would lose. They almost always lost. Tonight was such a night, the pack had stumbled upon a bull moose in their territory. The animal had run from the massive wolves, but they had easily kept pace, corralling it into a spot that would be perfect for a kill. Three hours later and the beast was down, still kicking, still screaming as the pack began to ferociously rip into it, spilling innards that threw up steam in the slightly cool night. A good kill it had been, and the pack rejoiced, stomachs full they ran after Kaiden who had sprinted ahead to a small clearing the pack usually came to clean themselves off after a kill. Bounding out into the clearing the massive wolf slowed to a stop and shook himself out, pink tongue slipping out to lap at blood darkened fur along his muzzle. Lifting his head he gazed up at the moon, feeling something shift inside his body he sighed happily as he was finally allowed to return to his human form. He did so eagerly, stretching his arms above his head with a contented groan, "Finally..." he had mumbled to himself just as a movement to the side caught his attention, startling him slightly. It was Trinity, he couldn't say he was totally surprised she had rebelled against his warning, curiosity was a strong force and often couldn't be ignored.

Jogging over to her he quickly pulled her into a tight, but cautious embrace. He had missed being able to wrap his arms around her, but what he had yearned for most of all, was her companionship. No, she hadn't left him during those seven days, but she hadn't been able to join him on runs, in hunts, and that's what his wolf yearned for the most, to have his mate running next to him through the trees, to be able to howl with her into the night. His heart ached for the canine part of her, a part he could so easily give to her, but he feared the consequences of that path far too much. He did not want to lose her, not after everything they'd been through, not after having her carry his child. Taking her face in his hands he stroked the soft skin of her cheeks, his expression that of pure joy as he looked down into her blue eyes, "Trinity... I missed you." He leaned down and pressed his lips to hers, pulling away to reveal a questioning look on her face. Grinning he was about to explain when the rest of the pack bounded into the clearing, some in human form, others still trapped in wolf form as they tumbled and wrestled excitedly with each other. It didn't matter if they were in human or wolf form, play was still play and it was still rough, with teeth and growls, hands grabbing at fur or ears as jaws snipped and snapped at flesh or clothes. Turning around Kaiden watched his pack play, a fond look on his face before turning back to Trinity, "So, why are you out here? I specifically remember telling you not to go this deep into the trees without me, or one of the others from the pack. Its dangerous, there are wild wolves, bear, coyotes, snakes and a number of other things that would gobble you up if given the chance. I didn't tell you it was dangerous just for shits and giggles Trinity."

At her look he sighed and kissed her cheek, "Do you even realise how far you've gone? We have a five mile hike back to the house from here." At her astonished look he chuckled lowly, his hand sliding feather light over her stomach, "She's given you something in return for bringing her into this world. Our pups don't just leech off of their mothers like human babies do, in return for carrying them, they give strength and endurance of the wolf to their mother." He took her hand in his and led her further into the clearing, calling out to his pack and catching their attention, when they saw Trinity with Kaiden they seemed to get even more excited, if that were even possible. Running up to them they greeted their Alphas happily, those in wolf form licking and nudging at their hands, while those in human form simply reached out and placed their hands on an arm, or a shoulder in greeting. Smiles and excited barks and yips surrounded the pair, until Kaiden shifted back to his wolf form and bounded a few paces away to play with a few of his pack mates in a friendly wrestling match. Another hour was spent in the clearing before finally Kaiden declared it was time to head back home, taking on his human form once again he walked over to Trinity and scooped her up in his arms, silencing her with a kiss before starting back towards the house. They kept a nice brisk jogging pace on the way back, making the five mile trip go by fairly quickly, and much quicker than if they had to walk with Trinity. A little over an hour later had them entering the house, everyone was in their human forms by this point and with shared good nights quickly split up and returned to their rooms to sleep.

The following two months saw Trinity's stomach expanding even further, and with the growing life inside his mate, Kaiden started to become more and more protective of Trinity. He would snap at anyone he thought was being too rough with her, and tension between Kaiden and Maggy sky rocketed. Things finally came to a head after Trinity's two month check up at the hospital, walking inside and moving past Maggy the woman actually tripped Trinity, she would have ended up sprawled on the floor if Kaiden hadn't caught her. Righting his mate Kaiden rounded on Maggy, a growl unlike any other resonating through his body, his anger caused his to shift right then and there. With deadly fangs bared, ears pinned back against his head and shackles raised Kaiden looked truly frightening, like a wild beast just waiting to rip into anything that got too close to him. His reaction caused Maggy to shift as well, a lieth tan and white wolf standing where the blonde woman had once been. The pair stared at each other for what seemed like hours before Maggy turned tail and bolted through the front door with Kaiden hot on her heels. With his larger size, stronger muscles, and longer legs, he quickly overtook Maggy and their went tumbling across the grass of the front lawn. Growls and snarls ripped from each of the wolves, the pack had been drawn by the sounds and the sudden nearly palpable bloodlust in the air. They were gathered just outside the front door, keeping Trinity in the center of a protective circle as the bloody fight between their Alpha and Beta raged on in the front lawn.

It was very obvious who had the upper hand in the fight, Kaiden was a natural born Alpha, generations upon generations of pure, undiluted instinct coursed through his body, fueling his rage as he continued to rip and tear into Maggy, who could only try to defend herself from the wrath that was raining down upon her. Eventually, with the grass splattered crimson with blood, large chunks of lightly colored fur strewn about, Kaiden sent Maggy flying to the side. He had taken her neck in his jaws, and as a dog would do with a small animal, or a play toy, shook his head from side to side, shaking the smaller wolf around like a rag doll before letting her go. She sailed across the lawn from the momentum of being shaken by the massive wolf, landing hard on the ground and rolling several feet before eventually sliding to a stop. Blood welled up and spilled over from many gashes and gouges from Kaiden's steely teeth, her breath was shallow and labored as she simply laid there on the ground. She was still alive, it took an lot more than that to kill a werewolf, but she would be hurting severely for a while after a beating like this. Kaiden stood a good distance away, eyes still locked on Maggy as his body heaved with his heavy pants, his muzzle was darkened with blood, and he was missing a patch or two of fur near his haunches, but otherwise was unharmed. With his ears pinned back against his head, his now blood stained teeth bared he truly looked like the monster all those horror movies depicted. He looked like a bloodthirsty beast.

After several long, tense moment Kaiden shifted back to his human form, the lack of fur covering him now told a different story, Maggy had landed a few good blows on Kaiden after all. A distinct bite mark ringed his neck, long gashes crisscrossed his arms and chest, his back had several scratches and cuts as well, but he was far better off than Maggy was. Not moving an inch from where he stood he flicked his gaze over to his pack, his burning golden eyes eventually landing on Trinity, "Take her inside. Please." He Waited until the pack had finally gotten her inside and shut the front door before moving over to Maggy, paying no heed to Trinity who had moved to stare out the window, he knelt down and carefully picked Maggy up in his arms, carrying her to his car and laying her in his backseat. He took the trip to the hospital, getting Maggy treated by Larry, the vampire simply had to ask one question to know what had happened, "What did she do?" Kaiden levelled hard eyes on him and grunted, "She tripped Trinity." Even though he was a vampire, Larry was the leading expert on werewolves, he knew nearly everything there was to know about them, and with this simple answer he knew that it had been Kaiden who had ripped Maggy to shreds, and he knew why as well. Three hours later had Kaiden returning to the house, carrying Maggy, who was still in her wolf form, and would remain so until she was fully healed. He brought her to her room and laid her on her bed, giving strict orders to Joe to not let her leave her room for anything.

Following his nose he found Trinity sitting in the massive library near the back of his large home, knocking lightly on the door frame he alerted her of his presence, causing her to jump in fright. He didn't move from his spot in the doorway, simply watched as Trinity slowly turned to face him. She didn't need to say anything, the look on her face told him all he needed to know. She was frightened of him now, and he didn't blame her one bit. Sighing heavily he turned his gaze away from her, fixing it on the floor, "Look, I can have a room set up for you to sleep in if you're not comfortable being around me right now. I can tell you're scared of me now, I can smell it on you so don't try to deny it Trinity. I know you're scared, and I just wanted to let you know that... that's okay. You can be scared of me, I don't think any differently of you for it. But just remember, I love you, and I would never hurt you." Looking up at her he attempted a smile, it turned out lookingnmore like he was in pain, and turned on his heel, leaving her alone in the book room once more. He bolted out the front door, shifting midstride and barelling blindly into the forest beyond. He needed to run, to clear his mind and try to get rid of the pain inside his chest.

Almost before she could blink another two months had passed and her stomach felt massive. There was still another two months or so to go and Trinity already felt like a balloon ready to pop. At least she felt she looked that way, despite Kaiden's reassurance that she was still beautiful. As the time grew closer to her due date found Kaiden becoming more protective than ever. Not only was he especially gentle with her, but any of the pack that got too out of hand was chased off by an irate Kaiden. The pack was exuberant but usually gentle with Trinity, they did get out of hand sometimes, though she just attributed it to their excitement. The only one of the pack not excited, who showed outright disdain for Trinity's condition, was Maggy. Kaiden's beautiful, blonde, beta. For the most part she kept her distance from Trinity, though she never failed to send an icy glare her way. It was as though she blamed Trinity's pregnancy solely on her. Or perhaps it had to do with the half breed growing inside her belly. Either way Maggy was not happy about it at all. Things truly got out of hand after Trinity came home after a check up. Trinity hadn't took Maggy as capable of harming her or being so childish as to trip her. But, she did. A few steps inside the front door and an outstretched foot later, nearly sent Trinity sprawling. Something that would have been very dangerous for her and the baby. She had time for a heart lurching second of fear, before Kaiden's arms snapped out and steadied her. Concern showed on his face for a split second, before being overshadowed by a powerful rage. One that twisted his features into something ugly, she had never seen him so mad before. In a swift motion he turned and in his place was a wolf. Growls rumbling through his powerful body, teeth bared at a second wolf. Maggie. Trinity would have bolted from Kaiden too if she faced such anger. She couldn't fault Maggie for running. It was the wrong thing to do. Kaiden gave chase and the pair collided on the lawn, a mass of dark and light fur.

It wasn't easy to follow the action, the pair was snarling and ripping at each other with an animal ferocity. What was easily seen was the spray of blood covering the lawn. Instinctively the pack had formed a ring around her, whether to protect her or block her view was hard to say. Trinity could still catch glimpses of what was happening, the sights and sounds were terrifying. These were werewolves. Not some cheesy teen flick with cheap special effects and lame makeup. This was real, the anger was real, the danger was real. Trinity had seen Kaiden fight before when he saved her from his rival. This was different. The last time had been dark so she hadn't seen much and Kaiden had been rescuing her. Maggy was one of his own and he was tearing her apart. Trinity had a chance to get a full view of her before the pack ushered her inside. Bloodied and mangled she looked like a torn apart stuffed animal.. in a macabre, bloody sort of way. Glued to the window she watched as Kaiden lifted her and brought her to the car. The rest of the pack assured her that he was taking her to the hospital now. Were they even sure she was still alive? Laying unmoving on the grass Trinity wasn't so sure. Kaiden could be dumping her in an unmarked grave right now. Her comment earned some light hearted laughs. They assured her Maggy was very much alive and that Kaiden was taking her to get treated. It would take more than a sound thrashing to kill one of their kind. Trinity was relieved to hear that. Though she found she needed time away from anything werewolfy. She had seen a part of werewolves, a part of Kaiden, she wasn't prepared for and it scared her to pieces. She found herself shaking and couldn't make herself stop once she secluded herself in their bedroom. Though for once even their room offered no refuge, everywhere was Kaiden and it reminded her again and again of that horrible fight. So she went to the one spot where she knew the pack wouldn't bother her. The library. There was great comfort in the musty smell of old books. In them she could forget about what had just happened. Focus instead on old friends. Burying herself in Peter Pan she lost herself in Neverland. Things were always so much easier when she was a child. No worries, no cares, certainly no babies that both excited and terrified her. But also no Kaiden, and though she feared him she still loved him that would never go away, they were tied together. The pack tried to bring her food and she waved it away without looking up. For once in the four months since she had learned she was pregnant she wasn't hungry.

Hours passed, the light in the library grew steadily dimer until she was forced to turn on the lights. She was about at the part when Tinker Bell drank the poison for Peter from Hook when Kaiden's voice behind her startled her. Usually when she heard his voice warmth flooded her, now it was fear. Trinity didn't think he would ever actually hurt her but she feared that part of him all the same. And he knew it too, said as much to her. The hurt that crossed his face plucked a corresponding cord in her own heart. She did want to go to him but felt tied to the chair, unable to make her body obey such a simple command. Before she could utter a word, if she could utter a squeak at all, he left. She sat there in silence, the book held lightly on her lap for a long while. True Kaiden had scared the shit out of her. But that was just one aspect of him. The wolf aspect. If she was going to love him she needed to know the other part of him. Not just the doting, loving, eager father to be, mate. But the Alpha, the wolf, the fearsome animal hidden under his skin. That was him too. She needed to understand that part of him. The pack had understood because they, like him, had that wolf in them. Trinity was tempted to pull down a book on wolf behaviors. Only there were none in the book room. Kinda made sense, seeing as they were all wolves, what need have they of books. So she went to their room, forced herself to sit at the desk, and look it up. More as an excuse to force herself into their room. She couldn't be afraid forever and she didn't want to sleep separately. Tempting as it sounded, she didn't want to cause Kaiden anymore pain. After awhile of browsing the web and going from wolf behaviors too myths about werewolves of the middle ages, Kaiden still wasn't home. Knowing that Maggy would be okay had gone a long way in assuaging her fear. Time had tempered it. It was still there, probably would be there awhile. But she still loved him and she wanted him to know that. Wished she would have told him before he ran off.

Well after midnight he still hadn't returned, the pack seemed worried, none more so than Trinity. She had emerged from their room and was pacing the front entryway, other members of the pack would pass by and scurry on when she snapped at them. Unable to bear it any longer she went outside, waving away those who started to follow. It was their instinct to protect her, despite her assurance that she would stay on the front lawn. A promise she kept for about fifteen minutes. Holding her stomach she was midway across the lawn when Kaiden finally emerged from the trees. It was so sudden it was like he stepped out of the darkness itself. Trinity was surprised that relief and anger were more prevalent a feeling than fear. She wanted to kiss him and throttle him at the same time. Her mood swings had acted up much more the further along she got. She tried her best to contain them and always apologized to Kaiden and the pack later for her outbursts... usually tearfully. She held back a moment trying to gauge his reaction. Unreadable, of course. A flicker of unease uncoiled in her belly. “Kaiden?” Her voice sounded small in the dark but somehow broke some sort of spell that had been cast over her. Stepping across the lawn she hooked her arms around his waist and hugged him, her belly nestled between their bodies. “I'm not going to lie and say I'm not scared. I am. But that's a part of you I'll learn to accept in time. I love you, I'll always love you and I don't want to spend a night apart from you. Not anymore.” Lifting her head from his chest she looked up at him. “Can we go upstairs now? I've been up waiting for you and I'm exhausted.”

No matter how hard, or how fast he ran he just couldn't outrun the pain radiating from his chest. The thought, the simple thought of Trinity being scared of him hurt him more than he had thought it would. Right now, more than anything, Kaiden wished he wasn't a werewolf. He wished he could just be a normal human being, having a normal human baby, with his normal human girlfriend. Instead he was running blindly through the forest as a wolf that exceeded the size of a grizzly bear after having nearly ripped apart one of his own pack members because she had tripped his mate. He didn't know how long, or how far he ran, but eventually he ended up back home as he always did, he had shifted forms at the sight of the house, lurching through the trees before freezing in place. He didn't move a muscle as Trinity spoke, his eyes simply locked on her, letting her be the one to make any moves, he didn't want to scare her again. When her arms wrapped around him his body tensed up for a moment before slowly relaxing, his arms coming to rest lightly around her. He listened closely as she spoke, visibly wincing when she stated that she was indeed frightened of him. But what followed had the pained feeling in his chest lightening up slightly, the knot that had formed was slowly coming undone. Nodding slightly he pulled away from her and took her hand in his, "Yeah, let's go." Hand in hand they retreated to his room, Kaiden standing off to the side of his room as Trinity laid down on their bed. Even when she asked him to join her he just couldn't make his body move, it was almost as though he didn't trust himself to be around Trinity. He had snapped on Maggy so easily, so quickly, it wasn't uncommon for him to snap on his pack mates, remind them of their place, but there was never that sort of rage involved. Sighing he lifted a hand and rubbed at his chest, closing his eyes for a moment and taking a deep breath, "Trin, I'm happy that you're here, still wanting to be in the same room as me, and I'm happy that you're so willing to accept that feral part of me, no matter how much it frightens you, but I don't want you to force yourself. If you need time, take it, I really don't mind, the only thing that hurts, is knowing that I frightened you today. I don't ever want you to be scared of me like that ever again... it hurts too mu-" She had cut him off with a soft kiss, his hands instinctually moving to rest lightly on her waist. Pulling away from the kiss he tucked a lock of hair behind her ear, his eyes seeming to search hers for a moment before he nodded, moving with her to lay down on their bed. They spent the night wrapped in each others arms, sleeping peacefully as though the days events had never occurred.

The next month would bring the news that Maggy was leaving the pack, Joe was upset, but wouldn't go with her, this was his home and he wasn't going to leave it. Maggy was fine with this and wished the pack well, she stopped in front of Kaiden, her eyes down cast before she suddenly threw her arms around him, hugging him tightly, "Thank you, Kaiden." She whispered the words so only he could hear them as his arms wrapped loosely around her, hugging her back. Not even two weeks after Maggy left found the house a flurry with movement, Trinity's water had broken during breakfast that morning. Kaiden and Jake, the new Beta, were the first ones to straighten their heads, Kaiden quickly had Trinity in his arms and was rushing out to the car with her, Jake hopped in the backseat and helped Kaiden get her into the back with him. Jake would try to keep her calm and steady while Kaiden sped to the hospital. Fear ran amok through Kaiden as he made his way to the hospital, pulling up in front of the doors he quickly got out and was helping Jake help Trinity from the car. Turning his head he saw one of the receptionists, a pretty Fearie, rush out with a wheelchair, nodding his thanks he helped Trinity into it as the Fearie quickly called up Larry, altering him of the situation. The vampire met the trio halfway to the maternity Ward, quickly switching places with Jake who had been pushing the wheelchair. Jake was forced to wait outside during the entire thing, a long, tense wait for the man.

Inside the room Kaiden was with Trinity, his hand in hers as she screamed in pain, squeezing down on his hand tightly. Looking at Larry his worry must have been obvious for the vampire quickly explained what was going on, "She's in labor, but due to the nature of the baby, she's also being torn apart from the inside. And it's far too late to perform a C-section now too." His heart clenched at the news, one thing he had kept from Trinity was the fact that many of the mothers of halfbreed children didn't survive birthing the child. Clenching his jaw he looked down at Trinity, his other hand coming to rest over hers, "You can do this Trinity. I love you." Her labor seemed to drag on and on, twelve hours, four blood transfusions and a screaming baby girl later found Larry and Kaiden arguing. A growl resounded through the room, followed closely by a hiss and the voice of Larry, "Kaiden, either you turn her, I turn her, or we let her die. Its your decision Kaiden, do you really want to lose your life mate?" Kaiden threw a fist through the wall, an angered shout escaping him before he moved over to a barely conscious Trinity. Sitting down on the bed next to her he wiped her sweat drenched hair from her face, his eyes searching hers for a moment before he sighed, "I promise the pain will be gone soon, just be strong for me Trinity, and remember, I love you." He leaned down and kissed her forehead, his hand taking hers and holding it tightly as he closed his eyes. Reopening his eyes they now burned brightly, glowing even in the brightly lit room, claws adorned his hands and a flash of deadly sharp canines was seen as he sighed, "I'm sorry Trinity. Please don't die on me..." He closed his eyes and leaned down, trailing soft kisses along her neck before suddenly biting down into her, his eyes flashing brightly as a low growl rumbled through his body. She was infected now, and it would only be a short time before she was forced to undergo that blindingly painful first change that would make her one of his kind, or kill her.

Little under one hour later brought more pained screams from the room Trinity was in, the sound was quickly muffled by special noise blocking panels switched on the walls, they couldn't have the rest of the hospital hearing this. Everything had been pushed against the walls, a large space in the middle of the room being cleared for whatever may happen during Trinity's transformation. They had her laid out on the floor, stripped of her clothes, Kaiden knealt next the her, her hand trapped between his as she began to thrash from the beginnings of the transformation. It killed him to see her in such pain, but it was even worse knowing that he had been the one to cause it. He had promised he would never hurt her, and yet he had just forced her into the worst possible pain she would ever be put through. He couldn't do anything to help as he watched her body begin to slowly, painfully morph, he could see bones moving, growing or shrinking. Sharp claws adorned her hands, digging deep into Kaiden's hand, but he paid it no heed as he saw the flash of lengthened canines in her mouth. So far, so good. She had gotten past stage one, now it was time for the final stage, full transformation. Most women died in the transition between stage one and two, stuck in a malformed and disgusting body in death. Kaiden watched in tense silence as her hands slowly started to become paws, reddish fur began to sprout and cover her body, her pained screams were slowly turning into pained whines. His Eyes widened slightly as her body finally morphed fully into that of the most beautiful wolf he had ever seen. But he didn't have much time to gawk, Trinity was now on her feet, panic obviously settling in at what had happened to her. Acting purely on instinct Kaiden shifted and pinned her down on her back, his massive body covering her small, petite body fully. Her pale blue eyes were wide and fearful as they met his, he could feel her inside his head and reached out to her, soothing her through a mental link they shared as lifemates, "Trinity, you need to calm down. Get a hold on yourself and take a breath. Feel your new body, paws, ears, tail, you're one of us now. I had no other choice but to change you, you were going to die."

The last month and a half of her pregnancy practically flew by. Maggy had left the pack, frankly that came as no surprise to Trinity. It had been only time, there was just too much friction. One morning as the pack settled in for breakfast she felt a gush of wetness between her legs. The pack was alert to it almost as soon as she was, they could smell it on her. Breakfast was abandoned and Trinity was raced to the hospital, already the contractions were starting. Slowly at first, she could almost feel the child moving within her, ready to be born. After being settled in the pain doubled, tripled. Added to the normal pain of childbirth was the feeling as if the baby were trying to rip its way out of her. Those claws tearing into her insides. Never had she felt a more intense pain in her entire life, dragging on for hours until it seemed she had never lived without this pain. Voice hoarse from screams it seemed a lifetime later that her body finally went limp. Dimly she heard the cry of her daughter, the metallic scent of blood filled her senses. Blood was gushing between her thighs, was she dying? Everything felt so dim and foggy. Her body felt like a throbbing wound. Almost not registering the gentle touch of Kaiden's lips on her cheek. She tried to focus on him, tried to make her lips form words and couldn't. He was saying something but the words weren't registering in her brain. It was all much to hard, that comforting darkness right behind her eyelids was so much easier. It did recognize the pain of his teeth on her shoulder, Trinity didn't even realize what had happened. Her body felt like it was shutting down. For near on an hour the infection slowly worked its way through her body, infecting her every molecule. There were no outward changes, her breathing had turned shallow before suddenly her body went rigid, a pained scream tearing out of her.

Pain the likes of which she had never before experienced, even after what she had just gone through, nothing compared to this. Her skin felt like it was tearing apart, bones were shifting and breaking, elongating or shortening. Her body felt like it was rebelling against the foreign intruder inside her, rejecting the infection. Trinity writhed on the ground. The pain was too much, she couldn't handle it anymore. Why wouldn't death come and give her sweet release from it? She wished for that release, almost begged for it, if she could find the words to do so. All she could do was scream. Somewhere deep inside her, she found strength. Fighting the pain. It radiated through her body but she felt like it could be born. With an abruptness that was disconcerting it ended, all of a sudden it was simply gone. In its place was something alien. It felt like her and not like her at the same time. This half was fearsome and strong while Trinity still felt so weak, it took over for her and she welcomed it. She had scrambled to her feet, paws, before a large, heavy body weighed her down. Forcibly pinning her to the hard floor. The alien part of her was scared as well. Trinity didn't understand what was going on and that other part of her felt in danger. She heard what sounded like a dog whimpering and was confused to find it was coming from her. Glowing yellow eyes collided with her own, a mind touching hers. It felt both familiar and unfamiliar. Both natural and terrifying. But she knew it to be Kaiden, could sense it though she didn't know how. His calm eased her, his words confused her. Change? Her strugglings had ceased by this point. Her eyes dropped to a reddish brown paw stretched out in front of her. Every so slowly her brain made the connection between reddish paw and hand. Between human and werewolf. Trinity was a werewolf. That alien entity was the wolf Kaiden and the pack had spoken of. She could feel her own wolf inside her calming as she calmed. Her senses were a trifle overwhelmed. Along with this understanding came a new understanding of their bond. The lifemate bond Kaiden had spoken of. How strong it was. She could feel it now. Could understand it. The longing of her wolf to be with its mate. The fierce protectiveness of it for him and the pack. The need. Clearly her wolf wanted more puppies.

Puppies. Struggling again she managed to get to her paws. She was calmer now and stronger, looking at Kaiden she whined. Trinity wanted to see their daughter, the wolf wanted its pup. A movement in the room had her growling, and she rounded on Larry. Kaiden, still in his wolf form stepped between them. It took her a moment to understand he meant her no danger and remember who he was. He was the one to go and fetch their daughter as Kaiden's request. He had shifted back to speak with Larry, his hand resting on Trinity's neck. She wasn't ready to try morphing back anytime soon. The thought of anymore pain made her feel ill. When Larry brought in the small bundle she darted forward, the vampire knelt and let her look her fill at the baby she and Kaiden had created. Little claws adorned her hands and Trinity wondered if they would stay that way. When she opened her eyes her eyes glowed yellow and she already had sharp little canines. Definitely not normal for a human baby. But she was beautiful. Their daughter was handed to Kaiden who, quite frankly, looked absolutely terrified to hold her. Trinity tailed him and he sat on the floor so she could come in closer, her lean canine body leaning against his side. They had already decided on a name, Trinity had asked for it late one night when they were laying in bed together. She wanted to name their daughter Michelle after Kaiden's sister.

They had to spend four days in the hospital, letting Trinity get used to her wolf form, she flat out refused to shift back just yet, and he didn't blame her one bit. It was painful and Kaiden knew it. Four days later found Kaiden and Trinity leaving the hospital, Kaiden had their baby girl, named after Kaiden's late sister Michelle, and Trinity was awkwardly carrying her clothes in her jaws as they made their way to his car. Thankfully Kaiden was able to get the baby carrier into the backseat with only minimal cussing. Bringing the Michelle home was a scary thought, but Kaiden was determined that his pack wouldn't harm her and kept saying as much as he drove them home with Jake. The man had been ecstatic about finally being able to see the baby and jumped right into the back seat to see her, his expression was one of pure joy and love, already he adored the little girl and cooed softly to her. Kaiden moved around the car and opened up the passengers door for Trinity, waiting for her to hop in before shutting the door and moving back around. He took his time driving back home, one of his hands resting on Trinity's neck lightly, his fingers softly threading through her silky smooth fur. Pulling up to the house Kaiden instantly tensed up, the pack was waiting in the front yard to greet them, to welcome them back after such a long time of being away. Closing his eyes Kaiden took a deep breath and looked at Trinity, a soft smile on his lips as his fingers lightly traced over her muzzle, "Ready?" At her nod Kaiden nodded to Jake, telling him it was okay to get out with Michelle. The two left the back seat, followed quickly by Kaiden and Trinity, the baby carrier was handed over to Kaiden before Jake could be seen in his wolf form bounding over to greet the pack.

Kaiden set the carrier down and crouched down in front of Trinity, taking her head between his hands he turned her focus to him. His eyes flickered between hers for a silent moment before he spoke, "They're going to be very excited to see you and Michelle, if it gets too overwhelming for you, just look at me and I'll get them to back off, alright?" With her nod Kaiden stood up and removed Michelle from the carrier, sitting on the ground he carefully placed Michelle on his lap before turning his gaze to his pack. They had all been excitedly waiting for their alpha to give them the okay, and at his nod they rushed forward, some moving to greet Trinity, and others moving to cautiously sniff at Michelle on Kaiden's lap. Things seemed to be going fine until Michelle started crying, the pack quickly scattered and Kaiden was left wide eyed and unsure of what to do. Following his instincts he quickly stood up, holding Michelle carefully he began to sooth her, his hand gently patting her as he murmured softly to her. She quieted down after a few moments, finally allowing Kaiden to look at Trinity, sighing softly he sat back down and gestured for her to sit with him, "She's going to need to eat soon, do you're either going to have to shift back, or I'll have to go get formula for her if you don't want to. Either way, she needs to eat, and very soon or she's going to get weak."

A grand total of four days was spent at the hospital, more for Trinity to grow accustomed to her new four legged form than for baby Michelle. Their daughter was beautiful, aside from the tiny set of claws, fangs, and disconcerting yellow eyes. It was fairly clear their daughter wasn't entirely human and Trinity loved her entirely. Finally it was time for them to return to the pack. Jake was the first to be introduced to the newest member of the family. As the new beta and the one who had refused to leave the entire time they were at the hospital it seemed only fair. The man was in love from the get go. It was rather funny to see such a large man cooing to a newborn, though sweet at the same time. Trinity still hadn't changed back into her human form. The thought of the painful transformation quailed her. She wasn't ready yet, although she knew she needed to do it soon. The drive back wasn't long and both new parents were anxious to see the packs welcome of the half breed child. Trinity knew she would fight tooth and nail to protect her daughter, Kaiden would as well, but would it be enough to keep her safe if the pack didn't accept her? Turned out she didn't need to be nearly so nervous, the pack was tentative in their greeting of Michelle and scattered when she started a healthy wail, but none had expressed any aggression towards her. The crying of her child brought a desire to hold and soothe her. Something she couldn't do in her current form, even before Kai reminded her she needed to change back she knew she needed to do it. She wanted the closeness of being able to feed her baby. Something she hadn't been able to do yet because of her form. A wolf was able to nurse but Trinity hadn't really wanted to try that out and no one else had suggested it. Thankfully. She was already nodding her furry head in agreement though still she didn't try. The reminder of the pain of her first transformation stopped her. Was she ready for such a thing? After Michelle quieted under her fathers hand the trio went inside. A bassinet had been set up in their bedroom for the baby. A surprise from the rest of the pack. They seemed welcoming thus far but time was the true teller. Maybe now that Michelle was actually here their opinions would change.

A little under an hour later Michelle was settled in her little crib and Trinity was standing in the middle of the room. Kaiden was kneeling before her, she was going to try changing back and her mate was trying to soothe the fear rolling off her in waves. Things could still go wrong. What if she got stuck in the midway point? Kaiden had told her she knew what to do, her body knew what to do, but did it really? She whimpered softly, quieting under the gentle hands on her head. She had to change back eventually, being a wolf was wonderful and all, but she didn't want to spend the rest of her life on four legs alone. Summoning up her fleeting courage, she met Kaiden's golden eyes, and nodded. Silently giving the go that she was ready. He stepped back to give her room and Trinity closed her eyes. It was in there right? Buried somewhere? The knowledge? Her mind explored her new four legged form, feeling the foreignness of it and the rightness of it. The wolf within her reared its head and she felt it come to life at a simple nudge. Calming the fierce predator she continued on searching until she found that human aspect, felt it flow back through her limps. The transformation was near as painful as the first, more so because Trinity had to hold onto the human image. It felt like she was trying to force a square shape into a round hole, the corners had to be shaved off to fit. In the end a human Trinity was left shaking and panting in the middle of the room, Kaiden was at her side immediately, holding her and carefully setting her into bed. Her entire body ached and after days spent on four legs she almost doubted her two legs could even hold her up. After the transformation her body desperately craved rest and sleep, first things was first, Michelle needed to be fed. Kaiden brought their daughter, despite her wee little fangs the baby did need to nurse for awhile. Those were milk teeth or something. Larry and Kaiden had explained it earlier but some things from her time in wolf form felt blurry. Still those little teeth left their mark on her breast and Trinity learned nursing a little half werewolf baby was kind of painful. Rewarding in the end when she could watch the full contented baby sleep. Even if her breast was marked with little teeth marks and a dripping of red blood from a small puncture. She wasn't yet ready to give up such closeness, werewolf babies matured faster than human ones and Michelle would only be this small for so long.

Back
Top Bottom