Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Alpha's Love (Kaiden & Babysister)

Kaiden

Super-Earth
Wind rushed into the open window of the dark red Ford Mustang as it raced down the residential street at well above the posted legal limit. The car vibrated with the music that was blaring through the speakers, some heavy rock beat mixed with the low, body vibrating rumbling of a bass beat. An arm hung out the window, skin slightly tanned from many years of being outside in the blistering sun. The sky was clear and the half moon shone brightly in the dark sky, the dim light glinting in the man's striking yellow eyes. Kaiden James had an obviously feral sort of look to him, long hair that fell past his shoulders wound into tight dreadlocks, his strange, glinting yellow eyes and the hard lines of his face made him look almost unapproachable to most people. He wore a worn out leather jacket over a snug fitting black T-shirt, one that hinted at the hard, well toned muscles underneath the thin fabric. His jeans were faded black with a few rips and tears here and there, a gaping hole in one knee and fit him snugly like his shirt did. His shoes had obvious wear and tear on them, worn out soles and looked to be near ready to fall apart, yet miraculously stayed on his feet. They had at one point obviously been black, but appeared to be more of a dull grey, they had the trademark chuck taylor stitched into them, so they obviously hadn't been cheap.

His blood was boiling from the excitement he felt, he was finally able to have some alone time with his girlfriend of five years. The pair had been dating since they were 16, or since Kaiden had been 16 and she had been 15, now at the age of 21 Kaiden still had a year on the woman, a fact he made sure to rub in her face any chance he had. Taking a quick turn he pulled into the driveway of the neatly kept home, his eyes scanning what he could see to make sure the two eldest residents were indeed gone. It was no secret that his girlfriends parents didn't approve of her dating him, she had always been the good girl, the straight A student who stayed after class and did extra credit. Kaiden was pretty much the polar opposite, except for his grades, he almost always maintained at least a B average to ensure he would graduate. But that was where the similarities had ended, he had often skipped class, or school all together for days, sometimes even weeks at a time, he would get into fights inside and outside of school, something he actually still did even after graduating. Kaiden had been labelled the bad boy, and from his strikingly feral, but handsome looks all the way to his attitude to most people he fit that label to a tee. But tonight her parents approval or disapproval didn't matter, they would be gone for a week on a vacation, and Kaiden would have his girlfriend, and her house, all to himself until they came back.

Opening up the car door he stepped out and moved to the back seat, pulling out a bag and slinging it over his shoulder. Closing the door and locking his car up he made his way to the front door of the quaint little home and gave three quick raps on it with his knuckles. This wasn't his first time being to her house, in fact it was their preferred place to be together, though the fact she had never been to his house, something he was far from ready to let happen for various reasons, was a major factor in why they got together at her place so often. As he waited for the door to open his eyes began to wander to the sky, settling on the moon as it floated above him in the sky. Every time he saw the moon he couldn't help but laugh to himself, humans thought such a simple object had enough power to control when werewolves turned, it never ceased to humor him. Humans were so gullible, really, silver bullets, the moon, all lies made up to make these frail beings feel more safe against the things that went bump in the night. His attention was soon pulled to movement in the neighboring yard, seems they let their dog out and he must have gotten out of the yard again. Now this dog, Kaiden had quickly learned, was far from friendly, the bulky thing growled and snapped at anything that came within 200 feet of it. Sadly Kaiden was locked in the dogs gaze, yellowing teeth bared a deep snarl rumbled through the dog's body. Narrowing his eyes Kaiden locked his eyes on the dog, a growl of his own rumbling trough his body as he took a step towards it, sending the dog running back the way it had come. Snorting he turned just in time to see the door finally swing open to reveal his gorgeous girlfriend standing excitedly behind it, "Hey there girlscout, it's about time you answered the door for me."

RE: The Girl and the Wolf (Kaiden & Babysister)

“Not throwing any mad parties are you darling?” The joking tone in her fathers voice belayed the true question he wanted to know. He wasn't over was he?
“Course not. I have a paper to work on anyway. Besides Papa me and parties mix about as well as pickles and peanut butter.” Laughing at the disgusted sound he made, she nodded though no one was around to see it. “Exactly, it just sounds wrong.”
“I've got to go angel. Your mother insist we go out for dinner.” Something he obviously wasn't that interested in, if his voice was any indicator.
“It is your anniversary week. You guys went away to be together. Get some lobster and take a moonlight stroll on the beach. You know all those romantical things they do in the movie I know mom plans on dragging you to see tomorrow.” His groan made her laugh again. “Love you. I'll call tomorrow.” Saying their goodbyes she hung up just as someone knocked at the door downstairs.
A quick check of her cellphone and seeing the simple. On my way written had her dashing downstairs. Right after a quick peek in the full length hallway mirror. Soft blue eyes stared out of a pale face, full lips pulled back in an expectant smile. Combing fingers through her long, wavy, brown hair she tried to arrange it in that carefree attractive windswept style some woman seemed born with naturally. It merely ended up fluffy looking. Frowning she pushed it behind her shoulders instead and straightened her tight white top. In honor of their night alone together she had worn a new skirt for him. A pleated black one. Her boyfriend of five years did so love her in skirts. Speaking of. Hurrying downstairs she yanked open the door and found herself swept up in his embrace. Even after five years he could still make her heart skip a beat and put butterflies in her stomach. There wasn't another man like him, of this she was sure. Stepping back she framed his face with her hands, fingers coiling around his dreadlocks as she drew him in for a kiss. They had the week alone together. It seemed almost too good to be true. Only once they had drawn apart did she answer, breathless from their kiss, a smile curving her lips. “I was a girl scout when I was younger. I think my mom and dad still have the uniform with all the little badges I earned.” She put her hand over his mouth before he could say a word. “Don't start Kaiden one word and I promise no cookies for you. At the mention of food those gold eyes widened. Yes food could always get him. He licked her hand. Squealing she yanked it away, wiping it on his shirt. “Not nice. No cookies! And I had gotten your favorite ones too.” At her words he barged past her and went right for the kitchen, Trinity following on his heels. Watching, smirking, from the doorway as he flung open the walk in pantry and went inspecting. “It's not in there. I hid them because I knew if you found them you would eat them all.” She squealed a she came over and tossed her over his shoulder, hand slapping her on the rear. Trinity wasn't sure whether to feel indignant or laugh. She settled for laughter.

Totting his girlfriend over his shoulder he brought her to the living room and tossed her onto the sofa, Trinity watched with interest as he unerringly found the cookies in their hiding spot. When it came to food that man always found his quarry. “God do you sniff it out like a dog or something? How the hell do you always know?” Already he was shoveling a handful into his mouth, keeping them just out of reach when she tried to snag one. “Come on! I bought them!” Whining wasn't exactly attractive but it got her a cookie, which was the end goal anyway. “So..” she started munching on one of the tasty treats. “We have until Friday night, that's when my mother and father come back. So I suggest we make good use of the time.” His eyebrows raised as he finally noted what she was wearing. The man had a thing for short skirts and knee/thigh high socks. Crossing her legs she smiled as she felt his gaze on her white socks, following them up her leg until they turned into pale skin. His eyes said he approved, at the last minute he seemed to remember he had food in his mouth and swallowed, prompting his girlfriend to giggle. “I wasn't sure what you wanted to do tonight so I hooked up my game station down here. We can watch movies, blow up some monsters, or...” She wiggled her eyebrows and laughed. “You know play twister. I think I have that game in a back closet somewhere. Its hard with two people but I'm sure we could manage.”

His arms had wrapped around her as soon as they could, his lips finding hers in a possessive kiss that he knew never failed to steal her breath away. Pulling away and hearing the mention of food he perked up instantly, slipping past Trinity and making his way into the kitchen. Opening up the pantry and taking a nonchalant sniff of the air he found that his cookies weren't in there even before his girlfriend said as much. At her words though he spun on his heel and scooped her off her feet and tossed her over his shoulder, his hand made contact with her rear as he grinned, "Tell me where they are then." His voice was a low, smooth baritone and filled with a teasing lilt to it. As he spoke his nose caught the unmistakable scent of his favorite cookies, thin mints. Walking into the living room he dumped the small woman onto the sofa and angled himself towards the massive decorative urn type thing that sat near the television. With a smirk of triumph he pulled the box out of the hole and ripped it open as he made his way back to stand in front of the couch, he already had nearly half the tray gone in one mouthful and was really hoping she was hiding another few boxes elsewhere. At her whining tone he rolled his eyes and handed her a single cookie to shut her up. At the mention of spending their time wisely he rose a dark brow, listening to her speak before finally noting what she had been wearing. His eyes ate her up, lingering for much longer than what was considered appropriate as he could feel his pants tightening with such a primal desire he had to distract himself somehow. Swallowing the food in his mouth he looked away and bit down on his knuckle, the pain helped to stop the lecherous thoughts that had crept into his head, but not before they had gone far enough to give him a very obvious erection.

He picture her, bent over a table, or her bed, stripped of everything but those knee high socks and that tiny skirt, rear pushed up in the air as she looked at him over her shoulder. Face flushed and eyes needy as she wriggled her rear in the air, begging him to take her then and there. Coughing slightly he shook his head at the mention of twister, it was a bad idea for a game with him in general. He wasn't exactly flexible, and if he somehow managed to fall on top of her he knew he would break a bone or something of hers. Shaking his head quickly he stuffed another cookie in his mouth and thought for a few moments, "How about a movie to start off with? I got that new werewolf movie that just came out, Bloodmoon. I've been waiting to watch it with you." He swallowed hard and pulled his bag from his shoulder, one of his hands absent midedly rubbing at the crotch of his pants, "I just brought over a bunch of movies and a few of my own video games, I was actually hoping to be able to take you out for dinner and a movie, you know, an actual date where your parents aren't breathing fire down my neck every time I sneeze the wrong way..." Why did this woman have to tease him so much, didn't she realise that all he wanted to do was bend her over and fuck her until she couldn't remember her own name? It was times like these he hated what he was, and hated even more that he had to hide what he was from the one person that mattered most in his life. Kaiden was a pure blooded werewolf, alpha of one of the local packs that lived in and near this town. There were three total, including his, that were near here. One of these packs got along with his, where the other, well to put it simply they wanted to rip Kaiden and his pack's guts out.

Shaking his head Kaiden returned his focus to his now obviously put off and pouting girlfriend, sighing he rubbed his cheek and dropped his bag. Stepping over to her he knelt down and took her hands in his, a soft, tender smile on his lips that seemed to look almost out of place on the hard features on his face, "Hey, Trinity... please don't get all pouty, I've already told you, I'm not going to make love to you until there's a ring on your finger. I care too much about you to defile such sweet innocence such as yours with my accursed body. Trin, please don't be so upset with me...?" He leaned in, for even while on his knees in front of her on the couch, he was still taller than her, he leaned in and pressed his lips to hers in a soft, yet dominating kiss. He couldn't help himself sometimes around this little human, she was his, and his she would remain for life. He felt her give in to his dominating kisses as she always did, he knew she felt it too, though not anywhere near as strongly as he did. That thread that tied them together, constantly tugging at their hearts when they were apart, and making it so very hard to let space be between them when they were together. Closing his eyes Kaiden gave himself over to the kiss for a moment, hands gripping at her hips, pulling her from the couch and onto his strong thighs, her legs hung on either side of his hips until he reached a hand back and prompted her to wrap them around him. Pressing his lips to hers in a more fervent manner he pressed her back into the couch, his body pinning hers down as his hands fervently and almost desperately roved over her body. Pressing into each curve and memorizing every detail of her exquisite body, his hands soon returned to her hips and he adjusted their positions, laying her flat on her back against the cushions of the couch as his hips nestled between her creamy thighs. His lips had moved from hers and were trailing along her neck, kissing, nipping, and pausing to suck hard against her pale skin as he marked her up, claimed her as his all over again.

Of course reality had to come crashing down on him and with a move that almost seemed too fast to be human he pulled back, hands balled into fists as his chest heaved in an effort to draw air into his lungs. He kept his eyes off of his girlfriend, knowing that if he saw her now, flushed and obviously needy, he wouldn't be able to control his wild side any longer. The wolf would most assuredly burst from the carefully crafted cage and claim what he knew was his. Closing his eyes Kaiden sighed softly, opening his eyes a few moments later to look at his girlfriend, "I'm sorry Trin... I shouldn't have let myself slip so much... If I do that again, please, stop me. I don't want to hurt you..." There was something lingering in his voice, sadness, selfloathing, even a twinge of disgust, all aimed at himself as he stood from the couch and picked up his discarded backpack. Digging through it he pulled out the movie he had mentioned moments earlier, and at her small nod popped it in and hit 'play.' Sitting down next to Trinity he wrapped his arm around around her shoulders and pulled her snugly against his side as they settled down to watch the movie together.

“I know but...” his lips cut off any words, dominating, insistent. Trinity lost herself in the kiss, her heart tugged towards him. She loved him so much and wanted nothing more than to be with him, snaking her arms around his neck she neck she found herself on his lap, legs urged to wrap around him. Pulse racing as he pressed her down onto her back, hands lighting her skin aflame with desire. He wanted her, she could feel it, in the intimate way their hips nestled together, and a flush of wetness dampened her panties. Without realizing it, Trinity was whimpering. How her body ached for more of his touch. To feel his lips on every inch of her body and return the favor in kind. Memorize every hard angle and plane of his body with her lips and tongue. Mark him as he marked her and show everyone just who he belonged too. But, as every time before he stopped. Moving so suddenly her body felt cold where his had been. Trinity's hair was disheveled, cheeks pink, she reached for him. “Kai...” his voice overrode hers, probably hadn't even heard her. He did this every single time. It wasn't the first time things had gotten heated between them, and every time he stopped them. Even when she could feel his desire for her, yet he didn't act on it. It was enough to drive a girl insane. Kaiden said he wanted to wait until they were married or until she had a ring on her finger. It was a sweet sentiment and should have made her happy he loved her enough to want to make it truly special. Instead she felt frustrated. At twenty with a boyfriend she was way past done with her virginity. Was there something wrong with her that he always put a stop to it? No, she just had to work harder at it. At his words, his tone of voice, she sensed more. Than it was gone. “You would never hurt me Kaiden...” she whispered as they settled down to watch the movie. Trinity had been wanting to see this one for quite awhile, he had brought it over and waited to watch it especially for her. Nestling against him she rested her head on his shoulder, content to be held against him.

The movie was all it promised to be, gorey, mythical, and oh so Hollywood. A group of teenagers partying in the woods, one gets bit, and goes on a rampage killing the others. “God I hope she dies first.” Trinity muttered about a particularly annoying female character. Not that she had anything against Cheerleaders, her friend had been a Cheerleader, the chick was simply annoying. That Hollywood, stereotypical, popular, brainless Cheerleader. She felt Kaiden chuckle and smiled nuzzling his shoulder, shifting her breasts pressed against his arm. Feeling him stiffen at the contact she drew back. Most guys would be happy with their girlfriends trying to seduce them into bed. Kaiden was not like most guys, and while that made her very happy it was also infuriating. About midway into the movie, after half the characters were dead and the ending obvious, Trinity drew Kaiden in for a kiss. One kiss became two, three, and soon they were locked in an embrace, lips fused together. Kaiden was always so very careful when he touched her, she absolutely adored when he lost control. Loved feeling his hands touching her so fervently, making her feel desired. Or when his fingers skimmed her jaw, her neck, tracing the contours of her face as if she was the most precious thing on this Earth. His hands were gentle now as he laid her back. Their kisses felt endless and she could feel herself falling into them. At times like these she felt something more, a primal connection with him that ran deeper than the standard love. It was empowering as it was humbling, and oh so very fleeting.

Conscious of his actions this time he didn't let things go very far and soon they were cuddled again, Trinity's head on his chest as they lay together, watching the end of the movie. Even occupied as they had been she can't say they missed much. At the very least there was no way they were lost. When one movie ended they popped in another. Tonight seemed to be movie night. They ordered pizza and planned a proper date night for tomorrow night. Okay so two pizzas, the man could eat one and a half on his very own and if they got one pie Trinity would barely get any at all. She had learned this lesson the hard way long ago. They chitchatted about the current movie, one they had seen together before.. in theaters with Trinity's father an aisle behind them. It was no secret her mother and father did not approve of their daughters choice in boyfriend. Even five years later and they still treated him horribly. What would it take with them to accept that she loved him? Obviously not her word for it. They were being ridiculous about the whole matter. Though it was more than she could say about Kaiden's family, she had yet to meet them.

Five years of dating and he had never even let her come to his house. They had argued about it a few times before Trinity dropped the matter entirely, sick of the fights. He said he simply wasn't ready for her to meet his family. Perhaps he was afraid they wouldn't approve of her, the way her parents didn't approve of him. It didn't change how they felt so what did it matter. Still she wanted to respect his wishes and hoped he would bring her home one day.

Bloodmoon was exactly what he had been expecting it to be, gorey, filled with unnecessary sex scenes, and showed the werewolf in the typical half human half wolf deal. Rolling his eyes he just caught her comment about the slutty cheerleader and chuckled, he had always loved the way Trinity had no shame in expressing her feelings towards certain characters. About midway through the movie, just as he was about to mention the fact that you could totally tell that the werewolf was a man in a suit for this shot, he was pulled in for a kiss by his girlfriend. He didn't let things go too far this time and twenty or so minutes later found them cuddled up together in the corner of the couch once again. Kaiden sighed inwardly, he knew Trinity didn't understand why he did a lot of the things he did, he wished he could tell her it was for her own protection, but knew that it would only bring more questions into play and he would eventually end up having to tell her the truth about what he was. That was something he wanted to put off as long as possible, humans had an exceptionally hard time accepting things that were different from themselves, and it was also well known that werewolves didn't exactly have the best reputation in regards to humans. His kind were seen as bloodthirsty monsters that devoured and even raped humans, that wasn't exactly a great start for him.

Once the movie was over he popped in another one as they waited for their pizzas to arrive, even after downing an entire box of cookies he was still hungry, came with the territory of being a wolf-man. Once the pizzas did arrive he claimed one as his own, not even bothering with the plate that was offered him, setting the box on his lap he dug into the pizza, occasionally grabbing a slice from the other box and setting it in his own. If he didn't have to let Trinity to eat, he would have eaten both of the pizzas on his own. After the current movie ended he was about to get up and pop in another when he heard Trinity yawn and felt her snuggle closer against him. Chuckling lowly he checked the time, it was well past one am and Trinity's usual time she went to bed. Scooping her up in his arms he stood from the couch, he paused to turn off the tv and living room lights before heading upstairs to her room and setting her down on her bed. Brushing the hair from her face he leaned down and pressed his lips to her forehead, "Get changed and get to sleep Trin, I need to check on things back home and make sure the place hasn't been burned to the ground yet, I'll just be right in the hallway if you need anything, alright?" He patted her head softly before mussing up her hair and exiting the room. Pulling his phone from his pocket he leaned up against the wall next to her door and called his Beta, she answered after just two rings, her voice chipper and bright as though it were the middle of the day, "Hey Kaiden, how are things with your little girlyfriend?" He rolled his eyes at her voice and grunted, "Fine, how are things there? Are the others behaving like I told them to?" He heard a low murmur from the other end of the line before his Beta spoke again, "Eh, they've been better, but would be much better if you were here to keep them on line. They just don't listen to me." Kaiden chuckled and rolled his eyes, "Maybe I should get a new Beta then. They listen to Jace fairly well." There was a sound of indignation from the woman on the other end of the line, and he knew that if she could, she would probably slap him for that comment, "Are you saying that because I'm the only female in the pack?" Rolling his eyes he simply grunted and hung up the phone, stuffing it back in his pocket before turning slightly to face Trinity's door, giving a quick knock on it to get her attention he spoke to her through the door, "I'm going to change and I'll be back in a bit, try not to fall asleep without me, yeah?"

Heading back downstairs to where he had left his bag he dug through it for a moment before pulling out a pair of black basketball shorts, tossing them over his shoulder he made quick work of removing his pants, his jacket and shoes had been taken off long ago and set aside by the front door. Pulling the shorts on he straightened up and tugged his shirt off, setting his clothes by his bag and looking around the dark living room. He was half expecting her parents to come bursting through the front door and start yelling at him for being so improperly dressed inside their house. Rubbing his forehead he shook his head, clearing the thoughts from his head and taking a breath to calm himself down, as he was taking this breath he suddenly perked up, head tilting to the side slightly as he took another sniff of the air. Turning on his heel he walked into the next room, the dining room, and walked over to the China cabinet and crouched down. Opening up the bottom door he smirked and pulled out two more boxes of thin mints, popping one of the boxes open he stuffed a few in his mouth and headed back upstairs. Pushing Trinity's bedroom door open he stepped in just as he was shoving another couple cookies into his mouth, "You really thought you could keep these from me? I have the nose of a bloodhound Trinity, you can't hide anything from me."

Two movies and two pizza pies later and Trinity found she could barely keep her eyes open any longer. Yawning she nestled closer to the warm bulk of her boyfriends body, he seemed to take the hint. Soon she found herself cradled in his arms as he brought her upstairs to bed, fatigue dragged at her eyelids and she was near to dozing off in his arms. Almost had by the time they reached her bedroom. She had a queen sized bed and there was no question Kaiden would be sleeping in the bed with her tonight. Most boyfriends would use being in their girlfriends bed for an entirely different purpose, Kaiden would not. Not if he had any say about it. Though this time Trinity would make his say very hard indeed. A weekend before her parents had left on their little anniversary/vacation sort of thing Trinity had made a little shopping trip of her own. Walking into such a shop made her very uneasy, never before had she frequented such a place. “ID honey” the lady behind the counter asked as she walked in. Digging through her purse she had produced her drivers license. “Thank you.” The sales lady returned it and looked her over, a smile on her lips. “Looking for a toy of your own? Or perhaps one you can use with your significant other?” At the blush the woman's smile widened. “Or perhaps something to entice them with? Tell me a little about them and we will pick something out that will have him positively drooling.” Thus had she ended up walking out of the store clutching a new purchase the woman ensured her Kaiden wouldn't be able to resist. Well time to put that to the test. The instant she was left alone, and feeling far more awake then she had been, she scooted from the comfort of her pillows, and went right over to her dresser. The lingerie she had bought was buried at the bottom. Pulling it out she held it up. A corset, deep red in color, with matching black panties, and black lace pipping along the waist and bust. It wasn't strapless, two ribbons tied behind her neck, not really needed to hold the ensemble up but they looked nice. To complete everything was a pair of black thigh high stockings. She had even bought a pair of black heels to go with everything. Peeking at herself in the mirror she had to admit she looked nice.

A couple minutes of primping in the mirror, basically involving running a brush through her thick brown hair, and applying some deep red lipstick to match the corset she now wore and she was ready. Not a moment too soon either as Kaiden pushed open her bedroom door. She had barely time to arrange herself on the bed, the blush on her cheeks belaying how sexy she actually felt, when his eyes landed on her. Devouring every inch of her. She had laid herself out on her side, hand resting lightly on her hip. The fire of lust in his eyes threatened to burn her with its intensity. His golden eyes glowed in the dim lighting, though he made no move towards her. Swinging her legs over the bed she felt his eyes follow the movement as she slowly rose to her feet. There was something almost feral in his gaze as she slowly moved closer. Not because the movements themselves seemed sensual, though they were, but because it felt like she was approaching a wild animal of sorts. Move slow or she was liable to be ripped apart. “Kaiden..?” She whispered his name like a question. He hadn't moved from the doorway since he had spotted her, his face was an unreadable mask. “Do you like it?” She asked? Though by his face she could clearly see he did. “I got it the other day for you..” sucking up her courage she had slipped her arms around his neck. She felt rather than heard his sharp intake of breath as her body molded against his. Leaning up she drew him down for a kiss, at first he was unresponsive and then his arms snapped around her, fingers digging into her skin as he kissed her. The kiss fierce and endless, stealing her breath and sending sparks of desire rippling through her body. Somehow, though she couldn't recall how, she found herself on her bed. Kaiden was standing over her looking down at her body, her pink cheeks, her heaving chest, and she thought she heard him growl. The sound primal and animalistic. The sound sending a shiver down her spine and the ache between her thighs throbbed. Opening her arms she reached for him, drawing him into her embrace.

This damn woman. Did she not understand how incredibly hard she was making his life by trying, and at the ment succeeding, to seduce him into bed? She wasn't aware of the dangers that her actions could cause, but all of that didn't matter at the moment. His body was rigid as he forced himself to stay in place, his eyes however devoured her appearance. The corset did wonders to accentuate her curves, and the way it pushed her breasts up gave him the most wondrous view of her cleavage. He could feel the tension building between his legs, his arousal pressing hard against the fabric of his boxers. He watched her closely as she moved breaths towards him, bare chest barely moving with his shallow, quick breaths. His name dropping from those tantalizing red lips of hers brought his eyes up to connect with hers, his head tilting slightly to the side as she continued on, asking him of he liked it, telling him she had gotten it just for him. Every word that left those deep red lips caused his cock to strain harder and harder against his boxers. He hadn't expected her to be so close, let alone press her body against his, the sudden contact had him sucking in a sharp breath, jaw tightening as he fought to keep control at the howling beast inside him.

Take her. Claim her. Make her yours. She is your mate, take her now! The Wolf inside him was breaking down his carefully crafted cage one bar at a time, but it was the feeling of her lips against his that broke down that final bar, allowing the wolf to burst free to claim his mate. Arms hooking around her he drew her tighter against him, his kisses fierce and never stopping as he moved them to her bed, pushing her down onto the bed he tried to restrain himself, really he did. He could already feel the sharpness of his canines against his tongue, the next step would be claws, deadly and sharp, able to slice through her as though she were butter. He growled lowly at himself, trying to rip his lust filled gaze from Trinity, but to no avail, soon he found her arms around him once more, drawing him in and pressing her body to his once again. This had to stop, but Kaiden had lost all control, he pinned her down to the bed, lips against her neck, teeth nipping at the soft flesh as his hands branded her body. Pulling her impossibly tight against him, roaming every curve and soon his fingers had made their way to start taking that damned corset off of her. Pulling back he removed the offending piece of clothing with a swift yank, nearly ripping the delicate material in the process. With her upper body now exposed to him, and nothing much hiding her lower body he slipped his hips between hers, his hard cock rubbing hard against her clothed sex through the layers of their thin clothing. Another growl escaped him as his lips locked around a pert, rosey nipple and began to suck on it, rolling it with his tongue as his hand teased the other nipple. This is the most of her he had ever seen, and it was such a beautiful and sensual sight, his hips ground down into her, his hands grasping fervently, desperately at her hips. He pulled away from her breast, eyes drifting up to lock with her pale blue eyes eliciting yet another deep, primal, and so very feral growl from him. Sliding up he captured her lips in his for what was meant to be a long kiss. Instead he quickly pulled away from her, jumping off the bed and moving to the other side of her room. His chest was heaving, broad shoulders rising and falling as he tried to regain his breathing.

His hands stayed hidden from her view, but as he looked down at them he saw the dark, razor sharp claws on his fingers, balling his hands into fists he closed his eyes, near the end they had nearly been glowing, he needed to calm down, to reign in the beast he had let slip out and stuff it back into its cage. What he really needed was a run, but an irritated sigh coming from his girlfriend stopped him from acting on that idea. Turning his head he looked at her over his shoulder, his hands clenching and unclenching in front of him in an effort to help calm his boiling blood, "Trinity... what have I told you? I don't want to do this with you yet. There are so many things you still don't know about me, and those things... you need to know them before you let me in like this. I don't want to hurt you Trinity. And if we do this now, I know I will. It may not be intentional... but... it'll still happen." He took a breath and looked down at his hands, the claws were finally gone, his teeth were still fang like, but that didn't matter much, and he couldn't really tell of his eyes still had the unnatural glow in them, but from the feeling, they probably did. But he turned to face her anyway, staying where he was on the opposite side of her room, back now pressed against the cool wall, "Trinity, I don't want you to end up regretting coming together with me in such an intimate way. I know you're already 20, and sick of still being a virgin, and probably mad that I'm no where near being a virgin, and yet holding out on you like I am, but trust me on this matter, please? I want you to know what I really am before you make this decision..." He sighed and pushed his tightly dreadlocked hair over his shoulder, his eyes darting to glance out the window, "But I can't tell you yet. I'm not ready, and you're not ready... though... you probably will never be ready to be honest..."

Shaking his head he held up a hand before she could speak, moving to the door and pausing with his hand pressed against the wood, "I need some air... I'll be back in an hour or so..." With her words calling after him he pushed the door open and stepped out, walking quickly downstairs and pushing open the front door, making his way to the side of the house he let his wolf fully take over. His form comforting and twisting, the painful sound of bones shifting and cracking echoed through the air until finally all went silent, the only sound was heavy breathing and the shift of fur as a massive wolf shook himself out. This wolf stood in the exact place Kaiden had been in just moments ago,his massive body about the same height as a Kodiak bear, his body was coated in a thick under layer of midnight black fur, and a longer, thinner layer of white fur giving him an almost glazed sort of look. His eyes shone that same golden yellow as Kaiden's and glowed with human intelligence. With a flick of his ear he turned and trotted back aroumd the front of the house, head lifting so his eyes gazed into his girlfriends bedroom window. How badly he wanted to tell her what he was, he wished he didn't know how frightened, confused, or even hateful she may be when he finally revealed the truth to her. It was selfish, but he wanted just a few more years with her in this happy little bubble they had, just a few more years of her loving him, and just a few more years where he was able to love her. Shaking his head he loped around to her back yard, tilting his head back and letting out a bloodcurdling howl before slipping away into the darkness of the night.

The man had a will of iron, stripped to the waist, lips wrapped around a pert rosy nipple. The action eliciting a moan from the young woman, as his hips ground his bulging erection against her. Even still he managed to yank himself away. Disappointment clouded her as she sat up slowly. Her body could still almost feel his touch on her, craved it. Why did he not take what was so freely given? Was there something wrong with her that he turned her down time and again? Huffing her irritation she eyed his broad back, resisting the temptation to run her fingers over the strong muscles. Even buying an outfit intentionally crafted to seduce him and he still turned her down, worse he fled her rather than let her share her body with him. Wrapping her arms around her bare chest she shivered as she heard the store slam below. Tears prickled her eyes, disgusted with herself she yanked off the rest of the clothing and pulled on her favorite sweats and an old t shirt of Kaiden's he had outgrown when they were younger but still fit her nicely. His words swirled through her mind as she went to the bathroom to wipe off the lipstick, still stuck in her head as she cleaned up the corset from the floor and put it away. He had been so intense trying to get it off she had feared he'd torn it. But, no it was okay. Kaiden had told her this before, that he didn't want to make love to her because she wasn't ready. He wasn't ready. He didn't want to hurt her. That worked when she was fifteen and really wasn't ready for sex, she wasn't fifteen anymore. And she was very ready to share herself with the man she loved more than anything. Why did he make it seem like there was some secret to their love making? She was no child she knew what would happen. Sighing she rubbed her palms against her face. There were times when she really didn't understand that man.

He was gone for more than an hour, try as she might to wait for him she just couldn't keep her eyes open any longer. Even with the sugar rush of comforting chocolate moose track ice cream coursing through her veins. She was sitting on the couch waiting up for him. Or tried to anyway, a movie was playing in the background when he came back. Trinity was curled up amongst the many pillows and cushions on the couch. Extra pillows and blankets because she had dragged down a few of her own from the bedroom. Wrapped up inside them she slept, brow furrowed in sleep. She startled awake as his fingers brushed her cheek. In the dark his eyes fairly glowed, almost unearthly so. “Kaiden...” she breathed, the relief evident in her voice. Scrambling out of the cocoon of blankets she fairly fell into his arms. When his arms wrapped around her the worry that had eaten at her since he left disappeared. “I'm sorry... about earlier. I was so worried when you didn't come back.” Pressing her face against his chest she held onto him tightly, breathing in his scent. The forest after a rainfall and musky male. She loved his scent. It always felt like coming home being in his arms. His fingers combed through her hair, mussed up from sleep. “I love you Kai.” They retreated upstairs to bed. Kaiden made sure his girlfriend was settled in before grabbing a shower, he did feel sweaty, though Trinity didn't exactly mind it. She watched him leave, her brain already fogged with sleep. In the half awake, half asleep state it looked like another body was superimposed over Kaidens. A dark four legged creature. Strange Trinity could have sworn for a moment she had seen a wolf within Kaiden.

Trinity had always loved silly romance novels. The medieval ones, the western ones, but by far her favorites had always been the werewolf ones. They were painted in such a romantic way. A dangerously romantic way, but still. Ever since she was a little girl Trinity had always wanted to believe the world was a more magical place than it was. That dragons and unicorns still existed somewhere in some far forgotten place, free of the stink of humanity. That all those stories weren't just stories and had been real at some point. Growing up she had harbored these beliefs for as long as possible until her parents gave her a reality check. Buckle down with schoolwork and get her head out of the clouds. Still secretly she hoped, long past the time when most had given up on such fantasies. She had met Kaiden when they were both sophomores in high school, right away they had clicked and though her parents had disapproved their relationship had stayed strong. Her friends were caught between disapproving and envy because Kaiden was one good looking man. Though they got over the disapproving bit when they realized his bad habits didn't rub off on her. After which they were more envious of the way he so clearly loved her.

When she woke the following morning, to sunlight streaming down on her face, Kaiden still slumbered beside her. His chest was bare, arms wrapped snugly around her slender body. Shifting in his hold she rested her cheek against his chest, blocking out the morning light. She dozed off again, nothing felt better than waking up in his arms. It was the first time she had ever done it and it felt like the most natural thing in the world. Finally she sat up, the movement making Kaiden stir though he went right back to sleep. Leaning down she kissed him gently. Gods how she loved him. Slipping out of bed she tiptoed across the cold flooring and went to the bathroom to clean up. After a nice hot shower she went downstairs to start making a proper breakfast, it was fun to imagine for awhile that they lived together. Just the two of them, Trinity wanted it but her parents weren't keen on letting her move out till she got married and they definitely didn't want her marrying Kaiden. Humming as she worked she whipped up some pancakes, bacon, eggs, and toast. Kaiden had a ravenous appetite. If she couldn't sate him in one way she could sate his appetite. She felt when he entered the room, no doubt having followed the delicious smells. The man really did have a nose like a bloodhound. “Hey! No!” She smacked the hand that was reaching for the bacon. “Pour us some juice. We will eat properly.” Despite the admonishment he took a piece of bacon anyway and did as she asked. When they settled down to eat Kaiden practically inhaled it, all of it. Trinity laughed, protecting her plate from him. Though he still managed to steal some of her bacon. “Hands off you!” She brandished her fork like a weapon, to no avail. As they cleaned up Trinity hummed softly. “Oh weren't we going to go out later today? Dinner and a movie I believe I was promised.”

He Was gone for more than an hour, he knew he was, but he couldn't bring his paws to stop as they flew over the ground. His mind was so caught up in him almost losing control with her, he was mentally kicking himself and beating himself up over what could have happened if he hadn't stopped when he had. He could have cut her right open, or even worse, he could have bitten her. He shuddered at the thought, at the possibilities that could bring about, not many females survived being bitten by one of his kind, they usually couldn't handle the transformation that takes place several hours after being bitten. Though Kaiden was one of the lucky few who wasn't bitten, he was born, he came from a long line of pure blood alphas, though he still had to expierence the pain of his first transformation, that was something none of his kind could get away from. Thankfully it hurt less and less the more one shifted and let their inner wolf out. Kaiden ended up stopping deep in the forest on the outskirts of town, it was home to his rival pack, but he didn't pay much heed to it, simply stalked up to the nearby river and paused to lap up some water. Turning around he shook his body out, relieving some of the stress from his body before heading back to Trinity's house. He shifted forms before he got too close to her house, walking along the sidewalk before crossing through her front lawn and pushing the door open. The sight that greeted him had his heart melting slightly, curled up in her blankets on the couch Trinity lay, she had obviously tried waiting for him, but had fallen asleep in her efforts. Smiling he moved quietly over to her and brushed his fingers over her cheek, causing the woman to stir and open her eyes quickly. He chuckled softly at her startled look, but it soon turned to relief as his name slipped between her lips, smiling softly he welcomed her embrace, returning it in kind. Sighing softly he shook his head as she began to apologise for what had happened earlier, his hand resting on the side of her face, thumb stroking the soft skin of her cheek, "Hush. There's nothing for you to apologise for, I'm the one who keeps turning you down and denying you what you want." He pressed his lips to her forehead before pulling away and straightening up, "As for not coming back... do you really believe I would pass up a chance to hold you in my arms for an entire night?"

He Smiled at her next words, echoing them back wholeheartedly, "I love you, Trinity." Soon the pair were back upstairs, Kaiden pulling the covers over his girlfriend before heading off to shower. He was quick in the shower as he mostly just wanted to remove the sweat from his body, with the water cranked as cold as it got he quickly washed his body with the body wash he had brought over, rinsing off and washing his body one more time. After the final rinse he shut the water off and stepped out of the shower, drying off quickly and pulling his clothes back on. Walking back to Trinity's room he crawled into bed with her, pulling her against him and nuzzling his nose deep in her hair. With a contented sigh he quickly dropped off into the welcome embrace of slumber, not to wake until the next morning to the smell of food hitting his nose. The moment the smell had hit him he shot upright, his head tilting slightly as he took a deeper sniff of the air, a low rumble from his stomach urged him out of the bed and down to the kitchen. His eyes landed upon the food that was being cooked, the smell much stronger down here and causing his stomach to growl louder at him. Snagging a piece of Bacon, despite his girlfriend swathing his hand, he did as was asked and poured out two glasses of juice, all while muttering incoherently to himself. Once everything was finished and they were settled down to eat did Kaiden begin to devour the food set out in front of him, he had nearly forgotten to use his utensils in his haste to fill his stomach, and only remembered thanks to Trinity chastising him for acting like a cave man at the table.

After everything was finished off and Kaiden's appetite sate for the next hour they began to clean up, he had been stuffing the last bit of pancake in his mouth when she spoke next, nodding his head quickly he swallowed the mouthful and took a quick drink of juice to wash it down, "Yeah, I was thinking dinner and a movie, but now that I think about it, I want to take you out and buy you things. You rarely let me get you stuff and I want to use the time we have to do so. Let me dote on you today Trinity." He stepped over to her and pulled her against him, brushing her hair behind her ear as he lowered his head to give her a sweet and tender kiss. He kept it brief, still having more to say, "I was thinking of taking you to the mall, getting you some clothes, or some pretty Jewelery, eating shitty mall food there then go out and do whatever you wanted before going to dinner and then a movie. I'm not exactly the romantic type, as you may have noticed, and I just wanted to spoil you this one time." He looked down at her, seeing the amused look on her face caused him to roll his eyes and take her hand in his, stretching out their arms he tightened his arm around her waist and began to lead her in a terrible tango/waltz dance. He even went as far as dipping her, letting her torso fall back before pulling her back up with a chuckle, "Or I could take you ball room dancing. They allow the chicken dance to be performed, right?" Laughing loudly at his own joke he kissed her cheek and walked over to his bag, pulling out a pair of new looking blue jeans and a very obviously new black shirt with "I eat my friends" printed in silver on the front, "I even went and got new clothes for our date, since you're always complaining that I'm wearing worn out things..."

Setting the clothes aside for the time being he helped her finish cleaning up before going off to get changed and brush his teeth. As he was in the process of changing his boxers his girlfriend suddenly burst into the bathroom, prompting him to straighten up, eyes wide with shock as his hands darted down to cover up his impressive, even while flaccid, cock. His Shock soon turned into something else as he narrowed his eyes at Trinity, "What have I told you about knocking? I could have been taking a shit, or masturbating in here, privacy woman!" His last few words wereeonviously teasing as he yanked his boxers on and shoved his girlfriend out of the bathroom, "Now you can wait to tell me what you wanted to say until I'm done." Shaking his head he pulled the door shut and finished getting dressed, pulling the shirt over his head he discovered it to be a smidgen too small on him, tight around the shoulders, but loose enough around his stomach that it was tolerable. A quick look in the mirror showed that the tightness of his shirt didn't look totally stupid and he was satisfied with it. He had just been about to open the door and walk out when a sound coming from outside had him freezing in place, his hand gripped the doorknob tightly as the howl drifted through the window. It was clearly from the alpha of his rival pack, and it was not a happy howl either, white knuckled he clenched his jaw, ignoring the obvious challenge in that howl and stepping out of the bathroom. Replacing his tense look with a slightly forced smile he gestured to his new clothes "Do you approve?"

While Kaiden occupied the bathroom Trinity went to her room to change into a pair of jeans and a plain t shirt. As she was pulling her hair back into a ponytail a flash of gray out on the front lawn caught her attention. Her hair spilled down her back as her hand fell, rushing over to the window she peered down and spotted the largest Wolf she had ever seen padding over the grass. The animals head lifted scenting the air and she could have sworn it spotted her as its snout pointed at her upstairs window. It must have been as big as a bear. Stunned she watched as the behemoth lopped off down the drive and into the distance. Without even a knock she burst into the bathroom, dimly taking in the sight of a nearly naked Kaiden. Of course he ushered her out before she could share her news. Tapping her foot impatiently she waited for him to join her nearly bursting with the news. Kaiden was resplendent in a pair of snug jeans and a t shirt that fit him like a second skin. She took a moment to look him over with an approving eye. “Yes darling you look wonderful.” Taking him by the arm she totted him to the window. The lawn was empty, of course, what had she thought the wolf would return? Despite the howl so loud she could have sworn it was still there. “Right there!” Her finger pointed at a path of grass on the lawn. “Just this gigantic wolf.. I've never seen one so big in my entire life. He was massive and beautiful.” Babbling on she didn't see the tightness in Kaiden's eyes, or the way he scanned the area. For her she was simply sharing a miraculous thing. “Can't believe how big it was. I swear it looked like a bear down there.”

Kaiden was tense for awhile as they browsed the mall. If Trinity expressed a liking for anything in the store he bought it for her. He was making serious on his promise to spoil her. New clothes, a piece of jewelry she had admired, it was too much and he assured her it wasn't enough. Where he got the money to buy her all that he did she didn't think to ask. All she could do was thank him over and over for being so sweet to her. As promised they ate horrible for you mall food, and even stopped by the arcade because Trinity had claimed she hadn't been there in years. A few hundred tickets later and they were walking out with a small stuffed wolf Kaiden had won for her. It was fluffy and soft and she adored it. It was well on the way towards dinner when they stopped by Trinity's house to drop off their purchases and for her to change into something nicer. The black skirt she picked out fell to her knees, it had a slit up the thigh that revealed a flash of pale skin as she walked. Topped with a midnight blue v cut blouse, and a pair of heels, she felt ready for dinner. Makeup wasn't something Trinity bothered with too often, though tonight she took the time to brush on some mascara and some pink lipstick. Gold hoops and a necklace with her birthstone set in, Opal, and she was nearly ready. Everything she wore had been a gift from Kaiden. Brushing her hair out she pinned back loose tendrils but kept most a loose wavy mass down her back. Satisfied she went downstairs to where her boyfriend waited. She read approval in his eyes and smiled as he came forward to kiss her. “Glad you like it.” She whispered, his lips sought hers again and they kissed. A tender, though much too short kiss. “Come on lets get going okay.” He nodded and they piled into the car.

The restaurant he had chosen was fairly classy. She had been here once before with her parents and knew it wasn't exactly a cheap place. When she mentioned as much to Kaiden he assured her it was fine. Tucking her hair behind her ear he leaned in to kiss her, let him spoil her today. Mollified she ordered something not too expensive, though still delicious. A nice piece of steak. “I can see why their so expensive this is delicious.” She offered a forkful to Kaiden, his smile tugged at her heart as he took a bite. He agreed it was delicious. Trinity was all too aware of the eyes of other female customers and employees on her boyfriend. It was nothing new, girls noticed him. The dreadlocks attracted the eye and once they noticed the face behind them they were lost. She only hoped they wouldn't be bothered tonight. Once Trinity and Kaiden had gone out, with her mother in another booth, when a girl had come over to flirt with him. If it had been Trinity's father he would have come over and unbraided the man for allowing such a thing to happen when he already had a girlfriend. Even though he had no control over such a thing and Trinity's parents didn't like him anyway. All her mother did was wait until after and give rude snippy comments as they were going home. Nothing Trinity said could convince them he was anything other than a sneaky cheater. “He's sleeping with other girls Trinity, you mark my words!” There was no way he would do that too her, he loved her.

They got dessert of course, sharing it between the two. Afterward they walked the few blocks to the movie theater. It was packed. Of course the movie they wanted to see, Clocktower, had just come out. There were plenty of others hankering to see it. As they stood in line waiting for their turn a young male sauntered up to them. He was a locker, standard Adonis type physique. Short auburn hair, blue eyes, tall, well formed. He exuded that same primal ferocity that Kaiden did. The men eyed each other, though the man seemed pleasant enough. “Kaiden, long time no see. Out on a date? She's a pretty one. Better be careful or the big bad wolf will come and snatch her away.” He laughed at his own joke. Trinity smiled uneasily, sensing the anger Kaiden kept leashed so tight. “I kid of course” Trinity couldn't be so sure about that. “Think we could have a quick chat? I'm sure this enchanting girl won't mind. We won't be but a minute.”

After hearing the howl he had been tense enough, but finding out that Trinity had actually seen the wolf put him on high alert. At the mall his eyes had been constantly searching for any sign of his rival alpha, thankfully though there was no sign of him, and by the time they were sitting down to eat he had relaxed a bit. But his peace wouldn't last very long, while waiting in line to get tickets to their movie he finally showed up, Kaiden had to physically restrain himself, choke back the growl that instinctually rose in his chest and put on a mask of friendliness just as he did, "Jake, it hasn't been long enough..." was his reply to the greeting to him. His head tilted up slightly and he looked down at the slightly shorter man along his nose, his eyes telling everything he couldn't say. You better back off. Shifting slightly he wrapped his arm around Trinity's shoulders and half tucked her against his side and half pushed her behind him. His body was obviously tensed up, his jaw clenched tightly, "I don't think so Jake, we're about to go see this movie and I would hate to be held up or lose our place in line, maybe after the movie we can all talk together. Where I can keep an eye on you." The threat was just barely veiled in his voice, yellow eyes narrowed slightly as he looked down at Jake. What was his plan? What was his goal in showing up here? Glancing to the side a bit he noticed that the line had moved, gesturing to it he grunted lowly, "It's time to get our-" He was cut off by Trinity, placing her hand on his shoulder and looking up at him, she wanted to talk to Jake. Heaving a heavy sigh he levelled a glare at the other alpha, "Fine. Five minutes, if she's not back I'm coming to find you." His last words weren't spoken aloud, but they were heard loud and clear by Jake, "You better not make me come after you." He let his arm slip from around her and watched them like a hawk as Jake led his girlfriend away and out of sight.

Jake grinned down at Trinity once they were out of sight of Kaiden, hooking his arm tightly around her neck half dragging her into an alleyway three buildings away from the theater. In the shadows four large wolves, just a bit smaller than the one she had seen earlier that morning, sat in waiting. Their heads snapped up as soon as Jake stepped into the alley, jumping to their feet, one of them seemed to stand on its back paws and began to writhe around until the form of a man replaced that of the wolf. Stepping into the grimy looking light of the alleyway the strange man grinned, looking down at Trinity, "So this is his little bitch, eh? How'd you get her away from him?" Jake grinned and suddenly gripped her wrists, pulling a zip tie from his pocket and binding her hands tightly together before shoving her into the strange man, "I didn't. She volunteered to come with me, now get her out of here and bring her to the den, Kaiden isn't going to be a happy pup when he leans his precious mate has gone missing." With a lecherous grin the man gripped Trinity's arm and hefted her over his shoulder, ignoring her struggles as he and the three other wolves took off running. Fifteen minutes later found them at a rin down looking mansion in the woods, pushing the door open Hunter dumped Trinity on the floor and let out a low whistle, crouching down in front of her as wolves and men alike began to show up, heads poking around corners, bodies half leaning over the railing of the upper floor. Grabbing her leg Hunter dragged her closer to him, a dangerous grin on his lips, "I see now why that pup chose you, you've got such a spark inside, and you don't look half bad either. I bet you're hiding a nice pair of tits under that pretty shirt of yours. Why don't you let me see them, eh?"

A growl came from behind Hunter and suddenly a hand smacked into his head, knocking him off to the side, "Jake gave us strict orders not to touch her. He wants to bait Kaiden with her, and what better way to do that then stuff it in his face that Jake was the one to take her virginity?" Hunter grunted and stood up, shoving past the unknown man and grumbling to himself. Turning to look down at Trinity the man gave her a tentative smile and helped her to her feet, "I bet you're super confused right now, eh? I know I would be." He guided her off to a separate room and sat her down on a dinky couch, disappearing for a moment before returning with a can of cold coke in his hands he cracked it open and set it down in front of her, "Drink, I'd offer you water, but it's not exactly something you want to drink..." He Sat down in a chair across from her and simply looked at her for a while before sighing, "My name is Jeremy, I'm second in command here. And if you were starting to wonder, yeah, we're werewolves. And so is your boyfriend, Kaiden." The look on her face made him chuckle and he turned his head to the side, "Dante, come here for a moment." A moment later a short, but very bulky jet black wolf trotted through the doorway, head tilted to the side as he looked at Jeremy. Gesturing to Trinity Jeremy nodded his head, "Can you take in your other form please? Trinity thinks I'm a crazy man." With a snort the black wolf sat back and his body began to shift around, skin crawling with the movement of bone and muscle sliding underneath, the thick dark fur began to receed and soon there was a short, bulky man standing where the wolf had once been. Crossing his arms over his chest and adjusting his loose shorts Dante jerked his head towards Trinity, "Human?" Jeremy nodded and this seemed to be enough for Dante who turned on his heel and left the room. Looking at Trinity once more Jeremy studied her face, measuring her reaction to what she just saw, "Now, if you want, I'll tell you why you're here."

For no real reason that she could guess, Kaiden had a special hatred for Jake. The man seemed nice enough, at least he hadn't done anything to elicit such rudeness. All he wanted to do was talk, what was the harm in that? Placing a gentle hand on her boyfriends shoulder, and effectively cutting off any further tirades, she voiced her desire to speak with Jake. If he had come out of his way to talk to her, maybe he had something to say. Trinity's curiosity was piqued. As Kai's arm dropped from her shoulder, she found her own looped through Jake's as he led her away. She thought he would only go out of earshot, but he continued leading her around the corner. The instant she could no longer feel Kaiden's eyes on her the arm slipped from hers and snapped around her neck, cutting off her air and preventing any means of crying out. She clawed at the hard arm around her neck, feeling blood come away under her nails. Mulishly she dug in her heels. Her strength was just no match for his. As he dragged her down an alleyway she could just make out shadowy figures. Maybe it was the dark, maybe it was the lack of air. But, she could have sworn those shadows were wolves and that one had morphed into a man. Spots danced before her eyes, darkness creeping into her vision when she was suddenly thrust forward. Trinity slumped against the form, barely realizing she was even bound, simply focusing on drawing painful wrapped breaths in through her bruised throat. Their voices swirled around her head, years of watching criminal law enforcements shows told her she really should be paying attention but it felt like her ears were clogged up. Kaiden would notice she was missing, he had said five minutes. She simply had to hold out until he came for her. A strong arm hefted her over their shoulder, like a sack of grain. Trinity bucked, straining against the zip ties until they were digging into her wrists. It had about as much effect as throwing a feather at them for all the good it did. She was borne off anyway. As they passed under the light of a streetlamp she saw she had been right. Those were wolves. Or dogs that closely resembled wolves, huge dogs. Those couldn't be real wolves after all. Simply couldn't.

Fifteen minutes, and one jostling, bumpy, ride, later found her staring around at deep woods. If she craned her neck around she could make out a run down, decrepit, mansion a top a small slope. It looked like it hadn't seen a resident in years. Though clearly her captor was familiar with it. “Where have you bastards taken me?!” She demanded, as they swept through the front door. Trinity was ignored, as her every question and demands of release had been ignored along the way. As they crossed the threshold her captor tossed his load unceremoniously to the floor, grunting she wriggled into a general sitting position, wishing she had her hands free to push down her skirt. In the ride it had ridden dangerously high on her thighs, the slit gaping open and leaving almost nothing to the imagination. The smell of wet dog literally permeated everything, that and moldy old house. Out of the darkness came human and dog alike. How could they all live in a place such as this? Her heeled foot lashed out at the man who had carried her back. The lecherous grin on his face boded ill for her, but he wouldn't take her innocence without a fight. “Let go of me you disgustin-” a feral growl reverberated around them and Hunter's grip on her leg slackened. Yanking her ankle free she scooted back a few feet. The man who had halted Hunter's advances helped her to her feet. At least he seemed civilized enough. Better to be around him. “Why am I here? Why would you bait Kaiden with me?” He listened patiently enough but continued on as if she hadn't spoken, bringing her into a vacant room and settling her on a couch. As if this was some sort of social call. Left alone for even a moment she looked around the room she was in for some sort of escape. Boarded up windows, no hope there. Buckling water logged walls, maybe if she had more time and a sledgehammer. Door, and try to run past the others? Before she could decide either way the civilized one returned and gave her something to drink. She would, she pointed out, if her hands weren't currently bound behind her back. Of course he freed her, where else would she go? Though her situation hadn't changed, having the use of her hands made her feel much less helpless. Ignoring the drink anyway she eyed the man with disbelief as he spoke. Even going so far as to snort. What did he take her for? She was no longer the child that believed in fairy tales.

Seeing she wasn't about to take his word for it he called in another. Dante. In padded a husky dog. Though on closer inspection there was no way that was a dog. It was a wolf, a big one. Trinity shrank back. What were they doing keeping a wild animal like some common pet. Albeit a well fed one clearly. Not only that but Jeremy spoke to it as though it understood and not in the way most humans had conversations with their pets. One sided and answering their own questions. No like he actually expected it to answer back. And what other form? Was this man crazy or something? The skeptical look on her face changed to one of horrified wonder as the wolf before her morphed into a human. So she hadn't been seeing things in the alley. The wolf had turned into a human. Then that meant.. werewolves did exist.. and they said Kaiden was one. Though her brain wanted to reject the fantastical thing it was seeing so many things suddenly made sense about Kaiden. “He really does have a dogs nose..” she muttered to herself, not even realizing she had said it aloud until Jeremy chuckled. Snapping her gaze back to him her eyes narrowed. The fact that she had accepted something so vastly different from herself without even batting an eye stunned her captor. In her eyes he didn't read condemnation for what he was, just anger and confusion about what he had done, what they had done. Just like that Trinity had accepted the fact that there were werewolves in the world. Accepted that Kaiden was one of them. It didn't change how she felt, she knew why he had kept it a secret. And with the opening of the door she wondered if there were other such beings out there. If werewolves existed, what else was out there that human beings were unknowable of? But for now that didn't change her current predicament. Why had they brought her here? “Seeing as I'm going nowhere anytime soon, yes I would like to know why I am being held against my will in this shithole in the middle of the woods.” Jeremy smirked, yes Kaiden's little mate would have fire to her. She was afraid, because dangerous beings had captured her not merely because they were werewolves, but because they had stolen her away for their own purposes. It was merely impressive that she wasn't a quaking pile of goo right now. “Aren't you afraid?” he asked curiously. Trinity snorted, pushing her hair away from her face with a practiced elegant motion. “Afraid? Of course I'm fucking afraid. But, if you had wanted to kill me you would have done it by now. Clearly you have a purpose for me. And I should like to know what it is.”

Her reaction to finding out werewolves actually existed was minorly shocking to Jeremy, he had been expecting her to freak out, even be scared even. He had been prepared for it, but instead she just made a soft aside to herself, it made him chuckle and shake his headhead. She wanted to know why she was here, and he would tell her, she had the right to know. After getting up and getting a drink of his own Jeremy sat back down and took an long drink, "Your boyfriend, Kaiden, is the alpha of our rival pack. Now we haven't had any reason to cross paths with his pack, and we've been looking for an excuse to do so. Now Kaiden crossed into our territory last night, now typically it's not a big deal when a lower ranking wolf crosses into a different packs territory, but considering it was Kaiden, and he was alone, well we just couldn't let that slip by. See if we let him get away with doing that this time, he'll start to think that he can do it whenever he wants, and soon he'll grow bold enough to attempt to run us off our territory and claim it as his own. We have to nip this in the bud and retaliate. Sadly Jake has some fierce grudge against Kaiden from something that happened when they were just pups. But that's a story for Kaiden to tell you." He took another drink and began fiddling with the can, "Personally I like Kaiden, he's a good wolf, and an even better alpha, but Jake is my alpha so I have to do what he says. And he's told me to keep you here and to see to it that your innocence is taken by Jake." Sighing he set the can down and looked at her, "But honestly, I don't want that to happen. He Doesn't deserve the kind of torment that would come with never being able to make you his." Jeremy looked up, and seeing the look on her face raised a hand, "I'll explain further, just give me a moment Trinity." Standing up he turned and grabbed a picture frame from the desk behind him, returning to his seat he slid the photo across the table and gestured to it, "That's Kaiden, Jake, and Michelle when they were about five years old, that was taken the day before the accident. Now Jake and Michelle were tied together in a way I don't expect you to understand, humans don't feel it as strongly as we do. Jake and Michelle were going to be life mates, we only get one in our entire lifetime, and when our life mate is taken from us, killed, kidnapped, or raped of their virginity, it tears a hole inside us that can never be repaired, and we will feel the pain of that loss every minute of every day for the rest of our lives. Jake feels that pain, and he wants Kaiden to feel it too, but worse. He wants to take your virginity from you, and from Kaiden."

Signing he sat back studying the human in front of him, "Michelle died under Kaiden's watch, they used to all be part of an ancient pack that's lived here for generations, it was split into three smaller packs after the incident. But Jake has never been able to get that the whole thing was just an accident, it wasn't Kaiden's fault. Michelle was shot by hunters, they had been out for a run through the trees and had been separated, Jake has blamed Kaiden ever since, and the tension between those two is palpable. Although when two alphas are together, tensions always run high, but it's worse with them, they can't be in the other's presence for more than a few minutes before they're at each others throats trying to rip the other apart." Sighing Jeremy leaned back rubbing his temples, "So in short, Jake wants to rape you to get revenge on Kaiden for something he didn't do. So he took you. And he plans on beating you into submission and then forcing himself on you, if I can do anything to prevent it I will, but all I can probably do is keep him from raping you, at least for a time." Standing up Jeremy gestured for her to stand up and follow him, "I'm not going to tie you up, but I wouldn't try running, any of the inhabitants of this 'shithole' can track you down and drag you back with no problem." He pushed open the door to the room and began to head down a hallway, pausing to see if she was following, nodding to himself when he saw she was. He led her down into the basement, a large cage was sitting in the middle of the floor. There was a bed inside the cage but not much else, stopping and resting his hand on the open door to the cage Jeremy gestured inside it, "I wish I could give you better accommodations, but I'm going off of orders here, and my alpha's word is law." Once she had stepped inside the cage he shut the door and clicked the padlock in place, leaving her alone with just a dim light in the basement.

Five minutes had come and gone and Jake wasn't back with Trinity yet, cursing lowly he jogged in the direction they had taken her only to come face to face with Jake in an alleyway behind the theater. Hand snapping out Kaiden grabbed makes throat and slammed him against the brick wall of the alley, a deep, feral growl erupting from his chest, "Where the hell did you take Trinity? What are you planning?" Jake simply choked out a laugh, his hands gripping Kaiden's wrist tightly, "Now you get to feel what I feel everyday of my life." With a snarl he threw Jake to the ground and took off running through the streets. Jake stood up and shifted forms, taking off in the opposite direction, he would reach the house first, that much he knew, he had specifically told his subordinates to take her in a longer direction. Bursting through the door Jake ran down to the basement, nearly bowling Jeremy over in the process. Reaching the bottom he came into view of the cage and quickly took his human form once again. There was a terrible grin on his face as he walked up to the cage, pulling a key from his pocket, "How long do you think it'll take me to break you, little human? Two minutes, three? Oh, and don't get your hopes up of your boyfriend making it here in time to save you, he has a fifteen minute trip to get here." Reaching out he unlocked the cage and stepped in, shutting the door and hanging the padlock on the bars, grin still in place his hand snapped out and snatched her by the hair, dragging her closer to him he chuckled, "Maybe it'll take ten. You've got some fire in you. Now I see why it was you he ended up with." Kaiden had ran back to Trinity's house, threw his jacket on the couch and shifted forms, running out the front door he kicked a paw back and slammed the door behind him, whirling around he took off at a full sprint through the streets, his massive body stretching out and lowering to the ground as he pushed himself faster. He knew exactly where they had taken her, he knew where they kept their den, it was only fifteen minutes away from him, and at the speed he was going, he would reach it in under five.

RE: The Alpha's precious human (Kaiden & Babysister)

Innocence? Was it that completely obvious she was a virgin? Could they smell it on her like fear? And what did her virginity being taken have to do with Kaiden never being able to have her? She would love him regardless of if she was raped or not. Must be a wolf thing. Confusion etched its way across her face and she waited expectantly for the information to be explained in a way she could understand. So he did, sorta. He told her of three young wolves, a horrible loss, and a vendetta that prompted this whole incident in the first place. Holding up her hand she stopped him, “wait... so let me wrap my mind around this. If Jake rapes me... due to Kaiden seeing me as his lifemate that would prevent us from ever being together again?” It was a sickening thought, never having Kai in her life. It explained much, while Jeremy had told her that humans didn't feel the bond as strongly as there kind it helped her understand that fleeting feeling she sometimes got when they were close. She adored that feeling, could only imagine how strongly Kai felt it. That feeling of finding the other half to yourself. Following him down to the drafty, musty, leaky, basement, it wasn't until she was locked inside the cage that the full implications of his words began to truly sink in. Jake planned to beat her into submission and rip her and Kaiden apart. Sinking onto the army cot within her cell she stared out into the darkness beyond, trying to tell herself it was the bone chilling cold that was making her shiver so hard and not fear. For if she gave into the fear she wouldn't be able to hold herself together. There was one light in the basement, hanging directly outside her cell door, creating a circle of light with darkness beyond. She couldn't see any further than a few feet in front of her cage. Getting up she crossed to the front of her cell, small hands closing around the bars. The cold metal seeped into her fingers, achingly cold. A skittering inside her cell had her snatching her hands back and scrambling back to the bed, fingers laced together for warmth. Oh yes, a werewolf she could handle. The thought of a rat sharing her cage though. Her own weakness annoyed her. If she couldn't even handle a rat how could she handle holding Jake off until Kaiden came for her? Slowly she forced herself to uncurl from her position on the bed, trying to tell herself she was braver than she actually was. The skittering sounded closer and Trinity whimpered, fighting the urge to put as much space between her and that sound as she could. It sounded so close.

A scarce five minutes had passed before a large form barreled into the pool of light outside her cell. Trinity jumped to her feet, staring fearfully at the huge wolf standing there. Even in wolf form the maliciousness and joy he took in what he was about to do was clear in those dark eyes. Then he was human, that same wolfish grin on his face, twisting the handsome features into something dark and terrifying. Swallowing hard she lifted her hands. She would go down fighting till her last breath if need be. This man wouldn't take Kaiden away from her. That key fact far more important than the thought of loosing her innocence. “Y-You won't break me!” She stuttered, trying to put force behind the words, trying to still her shaking knees as the cell door swung open with a spine tingling creek. With a slam that made her jump the door was shut, leaving Trinity alone in a small space with Jake, a space she couldn't flee from. Pain shot through her scalp as his hand tangled in her brown hair, forcibly dragging her close. Trinity fought against it, to no avail. His breath was hot on her face, smelling of mint and orange. The smell was pleasant but forever afterward their combined scent would have Trinity breaking out in cold sweats, the memory of this night hot in her mind. With ease he caught the wrists of the fists battering at his chest. Trinity's breath came hard and fast, fear heightening her every sense. With ease he tossed her onto the bed. “You don't touch me!” She screamed scrambling to the head on the bed, back pressed against the bars behind her. A look full of annoyance replaced the leering smile, almost as terrifying as the previous one. Reaching out he wrapped a large hand around her ankle and dragged her back, her other foot lashed out and caught him in the chest. He grunted more from surprise than pain, the slit of her skirt revealing far more than it hid. How she wished she was wearing pants. “What a little spitfire you are. It'll be fun to break you.” His fist crashed against her cheek and she saw stars. Blood thick and metallic filled her mouth. Groaning it took her a moment to realize he had ripped her panties from her body. Snapping her thighs together she squirmed in his grip, fighting the strength she knew she couldn't hold out against, until another fist against her ear had her ears ringing. Her body went slack, enabling Jake to rip the top from her body. Most people felt at their weakest naked, though being naked or clothed meant nothing to Jake it was a mental thing. Something to help break her as much as his fists were. Trinity fought, but his strength was overwhelming, fists leaving marks on her body when she wouldn't comply.

Sounds could be heard above them alerting Jake, but all Trinity could hear was her own heart pounding in her ears and her cries as he forced her thighs apart with his knee. He had run out of time for his real plan, but he could still rob her of her innocence and forever taint her for Kaiden. Rip a gaping hole in his chest the same as Kaiden had done to him. He would take his lifemate from him as Michelle had been taken from him. It wouldn't take much, just a single thrust and she would be deflowered. Trinity's wrists were pinned in one hand, as Jake fumbled with his belt with the other. Her bucking and squirming wasn't helping matters any and he backhanded her as the door to the basement burst open. Like a shot he was off Trinity and snapped the padlock shut. Effectively locking them together inside. Jake had the key in his pocket and now Kaiden couldn't easily open the cage door. There was still time. His smile grew instead, this was even better. Kaiden could watch as he broke his lifemate and tore her forever from his grasp. Trinity had forced herself into a sitting position eyes fixed on the huge black wolf with the white tipped fur right outside the cell. Instinctively she knew it was Kaiden, even before Jake greeted him. “Ah Kaiden welcome, I didn't think you would make it in time for the show. I believe you know the little star.” Grabbing his little captive by the hair he dragged her forward. Her cheek was red, blood dripping from a cut. Fight though she tried tears coursed down her cheeks. “Kaiden! Don't let him take me from you!” He shook her like a rag doll into silence. Panting softly she found herself back on that bed. Jake loomed over her. Trinity fought him, though it had no impact. Pinning her down Jake had finally managed to free himself of the confines. The situation was clearly stimulating him. “Don't! Please don't do this!” She begged, trying to keep her thighs closed against the inevitable intrusion.

He could hear the sounds from inside the decrepit mansion even before he literally burst through the door, knocking it from its hinges and splintering the wood into bits and pieces. Only two wolves stood in his way, and he took care of them easily with a snap of his jaws and a deep snarl the two subordinate wolves backed off out of instinct. He barreled down the hall and smashed open the door leading to the basement, bolting down the steps only to freeze on the outer edges of the small circle of light. There Jake was, in a locked cage with Trinity nearly fully stripped down, the sight had him growling and snarling, snapping his jaws at the man in the cage. All Jake thought Kaiden could do was sit there and watch helplessly as he took what didn't belong to him, he would prove himy very wrong. With a feral snarl Kaiden leapt at the cage, jaws locking down around the padlock that secured the door shut, the metal snapping under the force of his jaws and allowing the door to swing freely open. Jake pulled away from Trinity and shifted on the spot, teeth bared as he dropped down to the ground. Both of them were very large yes, but it was Kaiden who has the obvious size advantage, hackles raised, teeth bared and jaws dripping with saliva the wolves charged each other. Teeth gnashing, fur flying and bodies slamming into everything, they fought, blood sprayed across the ground, littered with fur from both animals, snarls and growls, vicious barks and pained yelps echoed through the basement drawing the attention of the pack up stairs, Jeremy stood at the base of the steps, blocking the others from intervening in an Alpha fight, this was between them, and them alone.

After what seemed like hours Kaiden finally gained the upper hand, er, paw. With his jaws locked around Jake's muzzle he slammed him down to the ground, with a quick adjustment and a jerk of his head a loud snap echoed through the air followed quickly by a pained yelp and the sound of claws scrabbling against the concrete floor as Jake tried to free himself from the compromising position. But Kaiden wasn't going to let him get away so easily. Standing over the blood smeared grey wolf he lowered his head and locked his jaws around Jake's neck he lifted the wolf from the ground, once fully off the ground Kaiden gave a growl and began to whip his head from side to side, shaking Jake violently in the air, several snaps and cracks could be heard over the growling and skittering of claws on concrete, with a final shake Kaiden opened his jaws and sent the other wolf careening into the wall, and even through it. Panting and bleeding heavily Kaiden slowly turned to look at Trinity, ears pinning back against his head before he bolted out of view. He stopped in the corner of the room, a dark shadow in the shadows and shifted forms, his shirt was destroyed prompting him to ditch the shredded material before stepping back into view. His body was covered in lacerations and bites, but even as he slowly moved towards the cage the wounds began to slowly mend themselves slightly, the bleeding stopped and then the healing stopped, his wounds would scab over in a day, and be fully healed in three to four more days. Stepping through the doorway Kaiden reached out and gently placed his hand on her cheek, his thumb stroking the soft skin as he spoke, "You're okay, you're safe, I promise." His fingers lightly trailed over the bruises on her cheek and jaw, his eyebrows scrunching together tightly before he suddenly spun around, tucking her behind him as a low growl rose in his chest, Jeremy rose his hands in a placating gesture, offering up a shirt for him to give to Trinity, "For her to cover herself with. And Kaiden, thanks for kicking his ass, I've been wanting to do so for a while." With a grunt he snatched the shirt from Jeremy and turned around pulling it carefully over her head and helping her get her arms through the sleeves. Pulling the shirt down Kaiden looked down into Trinity's eyes, hooking his arms around her waist he tugged her against him, burying his face in the crook of her neck. Hot, wet tears fell from his eyes, soaking the bare skin and the shirt, his body shook as he silently cried against her neck and shoulder, his hands balling into the back of the shirt and pressing her tighter against him, "I thought I was going to loose you..."

Not wasting too much time at the run down mansion Kaiden soon had Trinity cradled in his arms and was walking her home, even after she had protested, saying she was perfectly fine to walk on her own, he refused to put her down, his arms only tightened around her, eyes flicking down to meet hers, "I almost lost you today, I'm not putting you down until I know you're safe at home." They arrived back at her house in about thirty minutes, the distance taking longer at a slow walk, pushing the door open Kaiden finally set her on her feet, turning he shut and locked the door before guiding her to the couch. Sitting down next to her he took her hand in his, playing with her fingers, eyes trained on their hands. Eye brows furrowed slightly he kept his eyes downcast as he spoke, his voice soft and slight hoarse, "I know I have a lot of explaining to do to you, and I'll explain everything to you, but first I just need to make sure you're okay. So I'm going to go and get some things to clean you up with and cover that cut on your cheek up with, I'll be right back." Lifting her hand he pressed his lips to the back of it and stood up, letting her hand slip from his before turning and heading to the bathroom. After a little bit of searching he came out with a small first aid kit and sat down on the couch once more. Opening the kit up he tilted her head so the cut was to him and began to gently clean it off, adding a small dab of antibacterial ointment he placed a bandage over it and nodded, "Any others cuts, or is that it?"

At the shake of her head he sighed and set the first aid kit on the coffee table in front of the couch, he kept his eyes focused on his feet, feeling her eyes on him, waiting patiently for him to explain things to her. Sighing he rubbed his cheeks before grunting lowly, "Best to start at the beginning,... Michelle was my sister. The pack was going to be handed over to her and I when the time came, Michelle was Jake's life mate, just like you're mine. One day when we were just kids Michelle an I went for a run in the woods, our parents had warned us away from a certain area of the woods, telling us that it was dangerous and that if we went there, we would be killed. We ended up in that area by accident. We had been playing a game of hide and seek, and she was running to find a hiding spot... and that's when I heard the gunshots... I ran as fast as I could, searching for her... but they had already taken her away, there was nothing I could do to save her, or to prevent what had happened." Sighing he stood up and rubbed his still bare chest, "But that's probably not what you really want to know, is it? You probably want to know why I kept something as big and important as the fact that I'm a... a werewolf from you, right?" Stuffing his hands in his pockets he began to pace in front of her, "I kept it from you because I was scared. I know that you have a more... accepting personality, and I know that you sort of believe that the world is still filled with mythical creatures like unicorns and dragons. I know that, and yet still, everything I've been taught growing up, everything that revolves around my kind is shunned, we're viewed as monsters that need to be killed. A blight on this world that needs to be eradicated. So I was scared, no, terrified to tell you, even though I know you inside and out, and I knew you would accept me for what I am, I couldn't bring myself to tell you. And I'm sorry I didn't." He got down on his knees in front of her, taking her hands in his and leaning his forehead on her knees, "This is also the reason I've been denying you for so long, why I always said that I knew I would hurt you. When we..." he paused and took a shuddering breath before lifting his head and looking into her eyes, "When we claim our life mate for the first time, it is nearly impossible for us to control the wolf inside, so our appearance changes. Sharpened teeth, claws that could slice through flesh and bone like butter, literally glowing eyes, and the urge to bite, just to bite down into you and mark you as though you were one of my kind... I couldn't live with myself if I did that to you. A bite by me would most likely kill you. Females almost never survive the change... that's why there are so few of us, and why most of us are indeed, male... the first change... it does things to your body, painful, terrible things, and I just.... I couldn't subject you to that... and knowing that you would in all lilelyhood die..." He Shook his head and squeezed his eyes shut, a single, fat tear rolling down his tanned cheek, "I don't want to loose you ever again."

The wolves slammed together with an almost audible sound, their snarling drowning out everything else. Scrambling into a sitting position Trinity watched wide eyed as Kaiden and Jake ripped at each other, the horrible growling and yelps impossible to forget. In the pitch black of the basement it was hard to tell which was which, despite the fact that Kaiden was bigger and had white frosted tips. The pair seemed tireless, blood splashed into the pool of light, thick and dark. Swallowing hard she could only hope it didn't belong to Kai. Finally one wolf gained the upper hand, Trinity stumbled to her feet, hanging onto the cell door as she leaned forward, desperate to learn its identity. Like a rag doll, or some sort of macabre toy, Kaiden shook Jake. She knew him, now that she could see him she knew it was Kai. Her gaze locked with that of the wolf Kaiden, before he bolted out of the pool of light, returning in his human form. His body was streaked with the blood of several cuts bisecting his arms and torso, but even as she watched the wounds began to close, the bleeding to stop. A reminder, as if she needed one, of their differences. The cut on her cheek throbbed anew as if reminding her. Trinity reached for her love as his hand found her cheek, the touch gentle and familiar. Tears rose in her eyes and she blinked them back. She knew he would save her. Just knew. A sound behind the pair startled them both and sent Kaiden on the offensive. It was Jeremy offering his shirt for her. It was a kind gesture, Jeremy had treated her well, it was too bad his alpha was such an asshat. With her boyfriends helped she was clothed and found herself locked in his embrace, her arms wrapped around him just as fiercely. The tears coming freely. His arms were hard around her, almost painfully so, and she welcomed it. After a long few moments he released her only so he could scoop her up into his arms. “I can walk Kai-” his look silenced her. He needed to feel she was safe, take her home and keep her that way. So the protests died on her lips. His warmth was comforting, the sound of his heart beating under her ear soothing. True to his word he didn't set her down. Not until they had walked through her front door. The silence of the house felt so strange, everything looked exactly the same. With how her world had changed so radically she expected everything else to change as well. But it hadn't. The pictures on the mantle piece didn't care that werewolves existed. The gentle humming refrigerator wasn't aware her boyfriend was an alpha. And the neighbors next door certainly had no idea that she had nearly been raped that night. The world continued to spin and for many life hadn't changed at all. But for her it had. The night had been revealing and terrifying. Setting her down Kaiden left her only long enough to fetch a first aid kit to treat the cut. Ignoring her claim that it wasn't a big deal. Nor was he forthcoming with any information until after he had finished tending her first.

Trinity waited patient and silent, not saying a word, just letting him speak. There was so much to wrap her mind around. So much bad blood between Jake and Kaiden. Werewolves, lifemates, dead sisters. And she had been worried about silly finals? Boy was she naïve. Reaching out she cupped his cheek, her thumb gently wiping the tear away. He seemed almost startled by her kind touch, as if he expected her to slap him instead. “I'm not afraid of you Kaiden, you would never harm me. When” she stressed the word, it would happen. She loved him, to live apart from him was a torture she didn't want to imagine. “When we finally come together in body I trust you. Even though you'll let the beast off the leash you won't harm me.” She said this so matter of factly that there was no way she didn't find the statement true. Caressing his cheek she sought his lips with her own, their mouths brushing together for a fleeting instant. “I want to be with you for always Kaiden, if that means pain I would gladly take any sort to be with you. If it meant for always.” His fearful face had her drawing him close, her arms closing around him. Seeking to comfort him this time. “Almost never survive” she murmured softly, more to herself than to Kaiden. So a human could be changed. Kaiden wouldn't do it though, he wouldn't sleep with her and she finally truly understood why. He feared harming or possibly killing her. Combing her fingers through his hair absently she pondered everything she had learned tonight. It was all so overwhelming. After a time she drew away, gently releasing Kaiden. “I need a shower and some time to gather my thoughts together.” She responded to the confusion on his face. Reaching out she touch his cheek as tenderly as he had in the cell before going upstairs. Tearing off the clothing she wore she chucked it right in the trash. She never wanted to see a stitch of them ever again. Pulling out her ultimate comfy clothes she ran a hot shower, and let the water wash away the dirt, grime, and confusion about the entire night. When she exited twenty minutes later, clothed in a pair of sweats and Kaiden's old shirt, she felt much better. She found him downstairs in the same spot she left him in. Going to him she slide onto his lap. Sitting with him in silence. All the words that needed to be said had been said.

At some point she must have fallen asleep, for when she woke it was pitch dark and she was in her bedroom. Still groggy from sleep and disoriented in the dark she whimpered fearfully. At once Kaiden was at her side arms around her as she sheltered against him, fighting against the memories that surfaced. “Don't leave me Kai.. stay with me...” his eyes fairly glowed yellow in the darkness, as inhuman as it was she wasn't unnerved by it. Drawing him down beside her she nestled against him. He banished the bad dreams and the fear merely by being with her. Him being what he was explained a lot of things. Why he was so careful touching her. Why he didn't want her to meet his family. The nose thing. Trinity wondered what it would be like to be able to assume the form of a wolf at will. Curious. Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought him back. It was one of her favorite sayings and suited her to a T. People always quoted the first bit about the cat dying from being too curious for his own good, but almost everyone forgot the second half. Satisfaction brought him back. He saved himself by satisfying that curiosity. Aside from the whole heightened senses, turning into wolves, life partners, and obvious strength bonuses, how different were humans and werewolves? Did the werewolves live longer? Like vampires? Were there vampires? No! One thing at a time. Since there weren't many females did it mean they were dying out? That the only babies born were those whose female was born werewolf? Few if any female humans survived he said. Did they have puppies or humans? If they became pregnant in one form were they then stuck in that form until delivery? These were all questions she was quite curious to know and asked, in the dark, voice barely above a whisper. And finally at the end, “will we ever be physically intimate Kaiden? I love you so much and.. I don't ever want to be taken away. What if Jake tries again. I don't want to leave that to chance. I won't bug you about it, because I now understand your fear. But I want you to know that I am not afraid. I trust you and I give myself to you freely and without fear. I love you so very much.” In the dark she kissed him, fleetingly. She was definitely not ready for anything frisky after what happened tonight.

Her reaction had been what he was expecting, but also not what he was expecting at the same time. He knew for a fact that no matter what he was that Trinity would always accept him, their love was so strong. And yet that stupid, irrational fear that had been pounded into his head since birth made him fear her reaction. It was stupid, he knew, but it was still there, ingrained in his head that humans would always hate what he was and want to kill him. Sighing softly he watched Trinity leave to shower, only shifting his gaze when she slipped from his sight. He had to physically restrain himself from following her, the fear of loosing her was still so very strong in him that he didn't want her out of his sight for more than a minute. Twenty minutes felt more like twenty hours to him, waiting for her to return, he hadn't been able to bring himself to move an inch from his seat on the couch. Hands curling and unfurling as the seconds ticked by achingly slowly until finally, blessedly, he heard her footsteps coming down the steps. They sat in silence together, his arms wrapped securely around her, it wasn't until her head slumped against his shoulder did he finally notice that she had fallen asleep. Smiling softly he adjusted her in his arms and carried her up to her room. Setting her gently down on her bed he pulled the covers over her and placed a lingering kiss to her forehead, straightening out he moved over to the window, glowing golden eyes scanning the area he could see. He hadn't planned on resting that night, but a fearful whimper from Trinity brought him to her, hands clasping hers as he murmured soothing words to her.

At her words, asking him not to leave her, a pained expression crossed his face and he crawled into bed with her, pulling her against him and murmuring softly to her until he had thought she was asleep. There were several moments of silence before she spoke again, asking him questions about his kind. Did they live longer? "It depends on how often, and how long, we take on our wolf forms. Our human side "sleeps" while the wolf is out, extending the life of the human by that much time." Were they dying out? "In a way, yes, we are. Without females to breed with, we can't continue our blood line." Did they have puppies or humans? This question brought a small chuckle from Kai, leaning over to kiss her cheek, "We try to avoid having puppies, and honestly it all depends on the form the mother is in when labor starts." If they became pregnant in one form were they then stuck in that form until delivery? "No, as I said, we try to avoid having puppies, so we really don't ever do the deed while in wolf form..."

Her last question however had that pained look crossing his face againagain, he didn't respond right away, simply kissed her back, his fingers brushing over her cheek as they separated, "I want to have that connection with you, and I don't want to be scared that Jake will take that from me ever again... But Trinity I'm terrified of myself. In A situation like that, when we're both at our most vulnerable, the wolf will come out, and I can't guarantee that I'll be able to control him. Trinity... all it takes is one bite and your fate is sealed, and if you... if you didn't survive, it would kill me, everyday, every waking and sleeping moment for the rest of my life knowing that I was the cause of your death. Knowing that I was the one... I couldn't handle that. It would drive me insane and I would end up just like Jake. Hateful, unreasonable, and unstable..." Letting out a heavy sigh he turned his golden, glowing eyes to Trinity, staring at her in silence for a long moment, "But it kills me to be apart from you... every day I deal with a different sort of ache in my heart, not one of loss or sorrow, but one of need. Trinity you're like air for me, I need you to live, and by being apart from you for so long, I feel as though I'm slowly dying. Suffocating while my source of air is right there next to me." Resting his forehead against hers he closed his eyes, his arms tightening around her, "I need you Trinity. Truly I do. But this can wait, right now, you need rest. You've had... quite the day and need to get your strength back."

The next morning found Kaiden waking up first, light streaming through the window, birds chirping outside, a slight wind rustling the trees and grass. His eyes however, were fully trained on the peacefully sleeping human in his arms. Hair splayed out over the pillow, eyes closed and such a content look on her sleeping face. Reaching carefully over her he grabbed his phone from the bedside table and rested his head next to hers, closing his eyes and snapping a picture of them both before pulling away and taking one of just her. Gazing at the picture he smiled to himself, quickly setting it as his phones lock screen, and the one of them together as his wallpaper. Three hours later finally had her stirring, eyes slowly opening and bringing a smile to Kaiden's hard face, "Good morning sleeping beauty. Did you sleep well?" His words brought a sleepy giggle from her, causing him to tighten his arms around her and nuzzle her neck softly.

She could get used to Kaiden's face being the first thing she saw when she opened her eyes. Yesterday seemed like a dream, or maybe a nightmare. But it had to be true, it was to crazy to be a lie. Strange as that sounded. Sighing in contentment she burrowed against his chest, soaking up his warmth. It was well into the morning already and though she felt well rested, she was reluctant to get up. Trinity was simply too comfortable in her boyfriends arms. “Mmm” she hummed an agreement, tempted to fall right back asleep. “Yes, can you sneak into my room at night even after my parents come home? I sleep so much better with your arms around me. Though if they ever do catch you in my bed. I shudder to think of what will happen. My father will probably shit kittens.” She felt his smile against her forehead where his lips rested, long fingers slipped beneath her chin guiding her mouth up to his. Gently they kissed, Trinity pulling away first. “Soo... since our date yesterday was sort of ruined. You want to try take two tonight? Or maybe we go to the beach. It supposed to be a hot one today and I have a new swimsuit to test out. Cheryl and I picked it out. She needed a new one and since we were already there I decided to replace that old one piece and upgrade it. I think you'll like it.” She teased, rolling out of his arms. He reached for her but she was already at the doorway, blowing a kiss at the man still in bed she went to the bathroom to clean up. While Kaiden hadn't exactly agreed to the outing he hadn't said no either and that usually meant he didn't mind. She came back only long enough to dig through her dresser and snatch up a tank top, the two piece red bathing suit, and the wrap around sarong skirt that came with it. Kaiden was still in bed, watching her curiously. Chuckling she could almost see his wolfish form, the head cocked the way dogs did when they were fascinated by something. Back in the bathroom she changed into the bathing suit. Cheryl had agreed it pushed up her chest nicely. Making her breasts appear fuller, and the top clipped in front. Easy access as Cheryl pointed out. The bottom was typical to two piece, showcasing a girls hips and thighs. Wrapping the red fabric around her hips she covered the bikini top with her tank top. Kaiden had changed by the time she came back and was sitting on the bed. Obviously waiting. “Alright lets shake a leg then. Isn't it lovely to be adults and not have to worry about teenagers being at the beach. Luckily I know a fairly secluded spot.” Already an idea had formed in her mind. A small grin appeared as an idea occurred to her. It was silly but once hatched wouldn't go away. So before they left, after gathering food and drinks, towels and sunscreen, and some floaty stuff, she grabbed a Frisbee.

It took them about a half hour to get to the secluded spot Trinity knew of, as she had figured no one was there. Luckily for them. Spreading out their towels she threw off the tank top and bottom, enjoying the way Kaiden's eyes drank her in. Hey, she understood why the man wouldn't sleep with her, it didn't mean she didn't like enticing and titillating him. She had him help her with sun screen and she did the same, her eyes devouring his shirtless form. Two could play at that game and Kaiden was definitely eye candy. After a dip in the water, and of course a splash fight because why the hell not, they laid out to let the sun dry them. Lifting her arm Trinity studied the tan she could almost feel darkening on her skin. In the brightness of the day last night and the fear she had felt seemed so far away. Almost another life, had it all really happened? One look at Kaiden told her yes. Rolling on her side she studied him. His eyes were closed as he enjoyed the suns rays, droplets of water still glistening on his chest, as she watched one bead slide down his arm, following the curve of hard muscle. Reaching out she traced the same path, her fingers skimming from his arm, to his chest, and down to his stomach. Enjoying the hard ridge of muscles that rippled under her fingertips. By now his eyes had opened and he was watching her. Leaning in she kissed him lightly, drawn in by the intensity of his yellow gaze. Somehow she found herself straddling him as they kissed, his hands sliding from her hips to cup her bottom and squeeze her close. At least now she wasn't afraid Kaiden didn't want her, now she understood and it only increased her own excitement. Her lips dipped down to his neck, nipping and sucking on the skin until she left her marks on him. Showing others he was hers and hers alone. Trinity wouldn't mind bearing his marks, being one of them if it meant being with Kaiden for the rest of her life. For the first time it was Trinity who broke them apart first. Standing she looked down at him. His eyes glowed with lust, now that she knew she could almost see the differences. The sharper nails, the feral look, like a wolf was about to emerge.

After a few minutes, calmer, Trinity asked if he wanted to play Frisbee. Kaiden agreed and her smile grew. “As a wolf.” She took great pleasure in the surprise on his face. “Come on no ones here. It'll be fun. Besides now that I know I want to see you in the light of day. I only ever saw you in the dark.” He seemed to debate this and then Kaiden turned into a wolf. The process didn't take very long, but still she could see the way his body morphed to take this new shape. She could see why it would be incredibly painful the first few times a werewolf did so. The wolf standing before her was massive, the size of a bear. Bigger even than Jake had been. His fur was black with white frosted tips. Beautiful truly. Going over to him she ran her fingers through his fur, it was thick and much like a dogs fur in feel. Leaning against him she pressed her cheek against his neck. She could feel his breath hot on her back before she pulled away. Reaching up she cupped his muzzle and drew him down, planting a little kiss on the side. “You're beautiful Kaiden.” His ears twitched and she could have sworn he looked embarrassed. If a wolf could even manage that. Laughing she skipped away a few feet and brandished the blue disc. “Alright, ready my dear?” She asked. He woofed and she took that as a yes. With an experienced flick of her wrist she sent the Frisbee flying, amazingly in a straight line, down the beach. Kaiden tore off after it. It was poetry in motion to watch the grace with which he moved. All at once she felt envious. Wondering what she would look like if she were a werewolf. As Kaiden trotted back she smiled and asked him the question she had been wondering. “If I were a werewolf, what do you think I would look like?”

At her suggestion of going to the beach he simply grunted, he wouldn't deny her what she wanted after everything that had happened last night. But just because he silently agreed, didn't mean he was ready to leave the bed just yet. He stayed in bed for another few minutes while Trinity changed in the bathroom. With a heavy sigh he pulled himself from the bed and changed into his swimming trunks, thankfully he had thought to bring them along. Trinity was still changing after he had finished, black trunks and a black tank top was all he wore, sitting down on the bed he pulled his long dreads over one shoulder, adjusting some of the little decorations that adorned some of the tight locks. Trinity had been fascinated by them when they had first met, and always managed to coax him into letting her decorate them with little trinkets,much like a pirate would. He was pushing the gold cuff back into place when she walked back in, declaring she was ready and spouting some nonsense about teenagers and not worrying. With a nod he for up and followed her, grabbing his car keys from the table and waiting for her outside the door as he fiddled with his keys. Trinity had been right when she said the day would be a hot one, already he could feel the heat bearing down on his tanned skin, causing him to fan himself. The trip to the beach wasn't too long, and the trip to her spot was relatively short. Typical beachy things were dome, swimming, splashing each other like children, throwing sand at one another. After a while they got out of the water and laid out on their towels, Kaiden's skin was already naturally slightly darker than most from his heritage, native American, and that caused him to tan very quickly. By the time Trinity was lifting her arm to examine the slight tan she had, he was already a delicious golden brown and ready to be pulled out of the oven.

He Was given some shade, but not a chance to let his body cool down. Now that she knew what he was, he wasn't as scared to let her see exactly how her kisses effected him. When their lips finally parted, chests heaving to draw air into their lungs, he watched her study him, grinning slightly to expose his sharpened teeth, sharp claws trailing feather light over her arms, "Do you like the big bad wolf, Trinity?" He didn't expect her to answer, and simply grinned wider when she rolled her eyes. Several minutes later had them cooled off and separated, standing he accepted when Trinity proposed a game of Frisbee, but soon he learned her true intentions, she wanted to play with him as a wolf, using the excuse of wanting to see him in proper light. With a heavy sigh he agreed and shifted for her, the wolf replacing the human quickly. But no matter how quick the change was he knew she saw the transition, the shifting of bones under skin, the lengthening of his jaw into a snout, and the quick growth of fur that covered his body. It wasn't a pleasant thing to watch, but at least it was over quickly, shaking his fur out he looked at her, watching as she came closer to him. Her fingers ran through his fur, the touch causing him to close his eyes and lean slightly into her hand. She leaned against him and he rested his head against her back in the equivalent of a hug from him. The next words and actions that came from her had his ears cocking back slightly in embarrassment, beautiful wasn't the word he would have used, but he couldn't exactly argue that at the moment now could he?

He watched as she skipped away a few feet and asked him if he was ready, giving her a soft woof as affirmation he watched as she flicked Ger wrist and sent the disc flying over the sandy beach. Quick as a whip he bolted after the disc, easily catching up to it and launching his body into the air, massive jaws came down on the disc, though there would be barely even a scratch on it afterwards. Landing on his paws he slowly trotted back to Trinity, dropping the disc by her feet as he sat down and listened to her. Grunting he shifted forms once again, crossing his arms over his chest, "Asking questions to a wolf? Were you expecting an answer from me in that form?" Signing he tucked a lock of hair behind her ear and shrugged in response to her question, "Honestly it's just random. The only thing that could possibly tip off what the wolf would look like is your hair. But honestly, if you were changed into one of us, it would be done by me, so that would also effect the coloring, it would be darker because of my dark fur. If I had to guess... you'd probably be reddish in color. But even so, you'd be beautiful no matter what." Smiling he hooked an arm around her waist and pulled her against him, leaning down and claiming her lips in a long, loving kiss. Pulling away he cupped her cheeks, staring down into her eyes with a small smirk, "Now, shall we continue our game of fetch now? Or are you done already?" At her laugh he picked up the Frisbee and handed it to her before shifting back. Standing a few feet away from her he let out a howling bark, half crouching down with his rear in the end, tail wagging slightly as he barked at her again. His barks prompted her to laugh and throw the Frisbee, though this time it went off course and soared over some rocks nearby. This didn't stop him however, using the rocks he scaled them quickly and used them to push himself after the Frisbee that was high in the air, jaws snagging it his body flipped over itself on the way down to the sandy beach. Landing hard on his paws he walked back to Trinity and dropped the Frisbee, giving himself a shake before barking again, asking her to throw the disc for him again. Never in a thousand years would he admit to this aloud, but it was actually fun, playing fetch with his girlfriend at the beach. After several more throws the airborne animal began to draw attention of the the other beach goers, a few of them gathering around to watch the massive animal run after a flying plastic disc. One guy came up to Trinity as Kaiden was running after the disc and asked her what he was, "Thats a huge dog, what breed is that?" By this time Kaiden had caught the disc and was on his way back, the guy placed his hand on the small of Trinity's back, a gesture way to intimate for Kaiden to let slip by. Ears pinning back against his head he stalked over to them, discarding the disc and growling lowly at the human male that had touched his woman.

Laughing and caught up watching Kaiden's antics, Trinity didn't realize the guy had even asked her something until she felt his hand on her back. Not thinking much of the intimacy of the gesture as she asked him to repeat his question, until a low growl reached her ears. The warning and anger in that sound had her tensed and alert. Instinctively she took a step away from the guy, Kaiden's eyes had been fixed on the man and shifted to her at the movement. The beach bum didn't even realize anything was wrong, taking a step closer until Kaiden's low growl reached him. Looking surprised he moved away as Kaiden advanced. Trinity moved to intercept him. Her arms going around his neck. She could feel his growl vibrating through her. “Sorry, he's just protective. He really doesn't do so well around so many people. I best take him home.” Tangling her fingers in the fur around his ruff she tugged on him, it was like trying to move a sack of bricks. Tugging again she guided him back to their towels, afraid to let go she tossed everything in one handed. Kaiden's gaze was still fixed on the man who had walked away, turning back once in awhile to look at Trinity, which only annoyed Kaiden more. Grabbing their bag she coaxed Kaiden back to the car. He seemed reluctant to go, and when he finally shifted back to human form he almost started back. If Trinity hadn't grabbed his hand he probably would have. After last night it was no surprise that he would be protective, but as Trinity explained the man had meant no real harm. Cupping his cheeks she forced him to look at her. “Kaiden calm down. He didn't mean anything by it okay. I find him about as enticing as I find Jake now and you can bet I don't find that scum likable in the slightest. Let's just go back to my house okay? My parents have some steaks in the freezer. I figured we could grill them, what do you say?” Getting his nod she threw their stuff into the car and they set off home. Kaiden was silent the entire way back and Trinity was sullen. They had been having such a good time too. It wasn't fair that some guy had to come along and ruin it. Leaving their towels in the car she went upstairs to shower and change. There was sand in places sand really wasn't supposed to be.

Yes she took longer in the shower than she should have, but the water felt lovely, and frankly Trinity was annoyed about the beach incident. After awhile of simply letting the water pour down her body she got out. The mirror was steamed up, wiping the film away she studied herself. Cheeks red from the sun, body lightly tanned, though there was lines around her breasts marking where the swimsuit had sat. Grabbing a towel she dried her body, trying to imagine what it would be like to be a wolf. In her mind such a transition was inevitable, Trinity was going to spend the rest of her life with Kaiden. If that meant going through a painful transformation to accomplish she would do it. It was just a matter of getting Kaiden to do it. Grabbing her robe she belted it around her waist and went downstairs. Kaiden must have gone for a run or something, the car was there but he wasn't. Confused and more than a little worried she tried to keep herself busy. Took out the steaks to defrost. She should have done this earlier but hadn't thought about cooking them until they got to the beach. After fixing herself a sandwich for lunch and eating it Kaiden still hadn't returned. It wasn't for another hour that he came back, Trinity was dressed by now, long damp hair pulled back into a bun. He had crept up behind her as she checked on the status of the steaks. Squealing startled she banged her knee hard on the cabinet trying to get away. “Ohhh fuck that hurt!” Grabbing her knee she half twisted to glare at Kaiden, all he did was pick her up and bring her to the couch. “Announce yourself next time, you're so quiet I didn't even know you were there.” Pushing up her jeans she examined the rapidly purpling skin. He apologized and fetched ice for the swelling. “Where did you go anyway? You should have left a note or something I was worried.” She winced, hissing between her teeth as he laid the ice on her knee. The cold of it made her shiver but it would help. “Please don't tell me you went back and freaked the guy out just because he touched me.” She eyed him. No information was exactly forthcoming. “I love you Kaiden truly I do but if you scare me like that again my knee might not hit the counter next time. And I would totally claim self defense too.” Her knee was numb and her hands too from holding the icepack in place. Shivering she checked it. Probably needed to stay on awhile longer. Sitting back she situated herself so she didn't have to hold the ice. “Since I'm hurt I guess you get to do the cooking. I had been about to throw the steak in the microwave on defrost and start up the grill. I suppose you can handle that while I handle my poor knee.” Okay she was done making him look like he felt bad. Grinning she blew him a kiss. “At least tell me where you went after we eat okay.”

For a wolf Kaiden could grill, they were on the rarer side but that was okay, Trinity preferred them that way. Still mooing as her father liked to put it. Maybe she was cut out for werewolf life. Had Kaiden ever killed a dear and eaten it? That was a question to store and ask later. The ice pack had long ago melted and Trinity refused to get another one, she was tired of her knee being frozen. Instead she hobbled around watching Kaiden cook until he had literally tossed her over his shoulder and made her sit back down. Where she promised to stay till at least dinner. “Maybe we can go out and get something sweet afterward? I'm craving something chocolate.” She could have sworn she heard Kaiden chuckle from the patio. Though it was hard to tell, the rooms were so far apart. After their meal Trinity got what she wanted, though Kaiden ran in and got it, leaving her in the car. Despite all protests that she could walk perfectly fine. Which would be true by tomorrow at least. “Now that I know the truth and all.” She started, holding the bag with her brownie in it. They were driving, back to her house she believed but it was getting dark and Trinity didn't have the best sense of direction. “About you being a werewolf and all, can I finally meet your family and your pack? I mean what other surprises could there be?”

Once back at his car Kaiden shifted back and had been about to head back and give that guy a piece of his mind when he was stopped by Trinity, sighing harshly he relented, the offer of steaks also helped make his decision easier. Once back at her parents house Trinity went off to shower, leaving Kaiden alone in the house. After changing his clothes and pacing the house twice he walked out the back door, shifting forms he jumped the fence and ran off into the woods. He needed to blow off some steam, and running was the best way he could do so. His paws flew over the forest floor, wind rushed through his dark fur, his nose was filling with the scents of the forest, the sound of wind rushing in his ears, it calmed him. Soon enough his boiling anger melted away and was replaced by a serene calm that only came when he was running through the woods. Eventually though his stomach was yelling at him, and so his nose switched over to hunting mode, quickly picking up a scent and tracking the deer down. He was quick in killing the animal, his massive body easily overpowering the smaller animal. He devoured it quickly, ripping into it in a ravenous fashion, the animal was stripped down to just bones in a matter of minutes, releasing a loud belch he shook himself out and began the trip back. Shifting forms once he neared her house he walked inside, not trying to be quiet, but from her startled reaction he guessed he was as silent as a stalking wolf. After getting ice on her swelling knee and sitting her down Kaiden fired up the grill and cleaned it off, setting the steaks on the hot metal he cooked them up. They ended up being rare, but tasting amazing, they ate and then headed out, Kaiden stopping to pick up a Brownie for her and a double quarter pounder meal for himself.

He had decided to surprise her by taking her to his house to meet his pack when she asked to meet them, rolling his glowing golden eyes he simply grinned at her and pulled into a tree lined driveway, "We're already at my place." As he spoke lights began to flicker to life, lining the long driveway before lighting up a large Gothic style mansion. Pulling up near the front door he stepped out and whistled lowly, walking around to Trinity's door he opened it and helped her out, looking down at her he gestured to her bag, "You may want to eat that before one of the others snatches it from you." As he spoke the front door suddenly burst open, ten large wolves scrambling over each other as they tried to get out first to meet their alpha. Six more wolves came around from various areas of the surrounding trees, placing a hand on her shoulder Kaiden smiled softly down at Trinity, "You wanted to meet them, here they are." With a snap of his fingers the wolves shifted forms and gathered in front of them, wary looks on their faces, suddenly they split apart and a tall blonde woman stepped through them, grin on her rosey lips, "Ooohhhh, Kaikai, you finally brought her to visit, so that means she knows? Cause you haven't taken her yet, I can smell that much on her." Grunting lowly he gestured to the woman, "This is Meggy, my beta, er, second in command. She's also mated to Joe over there." He gestured to a short and stocky blonde guy near the edge of the large group. Stuffing his hands in his pockets he looked down at Trinity, a small smile on his lips, "This is my pack. And my home. The Elusive place you've been wanting to see for the past five years. Is it what you pictured? Or had you been picturing a little suburban home where I lived with my parents?" He chuckled lowly and waved a hand in the air, dismissing his pack, they left in different directions, but most heading back inside the large mansion.

Taking Trinity's hand he led her inside the house, stopping in the entry way he gestured around, "If you want, I can give you the full tour, but it would probably take a good half hour, fourty five minutes to show you the entire house." At her excited nod he chuckled and squeezed her hand, "Then let's begin." He led her through the house, listing off each room and who or what it belonged to, there ended up being five levels to the house, including the basement and main floor. The last room he showed her was his room, it was very simple, and on the very top floor, the only room on that floor. When asked why he had this room he had laughed and simply told her it was the perk of being the alpha of the largest pack in the area. Opening up the door he stepped aside and let her step in. The Walls were a dark grey in color with light silver designs along the center of the wall, wrapping around the room. The windows were covered with thick black curtains that blocked any outside light from filtering through the large, floor to ceiling windows. His bed was massive, it looked like a king and a queen all in one, black and silver bed sheets and thick comforter sat in a mess on the bed. He closed the door, locking it and leaning up against it as he watched her look around his room. There were a few band posters on the walls, a desk sat in one corner with a laptop and a mess of papers and books spread out on it, a plush silver couch sat against the opposite wall, black pillows and a messy black blanket thrown over one of the arms. A carpet coated the entire floor, a striking red against the black and silver theme that went through the entire room.

It certainly had not been what she expected. Like puppies they frolicked over to greet their Alpha, and just like puppies bounded off when things got boring. His home was enormous. As different from Jake's run down mansion as night from day. This one was obviously lovingly tended. And if the outside was impressive the inside was even more so. Trinity was led through a virtual maze of rooms and hallways. This was definitely a place she could get lost in. Room after room of antique furniture and expensive knickknacks, this house literally screamed money. Obviously Kaiden was not hurting in the money department. Oh if her parents only knew. Though she doubted they would believe her even if they shoved them into this house. On the topmost floor was the Alpha's room. Kaiden's room. Stepping inside she found herself in a tastefully decorated room in silver and black, a red carpet cushioning her feet. She was stepping into Kaiden's secret world. Her fingers trailed along the wall as she wandered, taking in the posters, the bedding, even brushing over his laptop. In the five years they had been together she had always wondered what kind of room he would have. This suited him to a t. Turning towards him she smiled and spread her arms wide as if to embrace the room itself. “I can't believe I finally get to see your room after five long years. Now that you have me in it I vote we ravish me.” She laughed and stalked forward. Hooking her arms around his waist she dragged him towards the bed. Of course she had merely been joking and only intended a nice make out session. But things had always been heated between them, now was no exception. As she found herself on her back her legs curled around him, dragging him against her body as they kiss. As fervently as his hands caressed her body, did her hands explore the hard angles of his. She could feel his mounting excitement just as her own was. She didn't wish to stop, when he went to pull away this time she felt it and followed him. Sitting up and pressing against him, Kaiden groaned prompting her to squeeze closer, sliding onto his lap. Arousal coursed through her limps, she was panting softly by the time they drew apart, hips rocking towards him. She could feel his nails digging into her hips, the tips threatening to pierce the skin.

His eyes were glowing almost a violent yellow. His sharp teeth was scrapping her neck, she could feel it. Right now he could easily bite into her, the dangerous excitement of that made her shiver. Kaiden felt it, must have scented how excited that made her. Her whispered “please” made him growl and suddenly she found herself tossed onto the bed, Kaiden pacing the floor in front of her. Clenching her thighs against the ache she watched him, shame and desire pinking her cheeks. She hadn't meant for it to go so far. Truly she hadn't. He hadn't undressed her but his gaze on her made her feel naked. Shifting she dropped her own eyes. Afraid he would be angry. He always got angry and annoyed if she pushed things too far. “I...” she swallowed hard. “I didn't mean..” she stopped as his hand cupped her cheek. Leaning into the touch she looked up at him. He didn't seem made. Covering his hand with hers she nuzzled it. “I love you... Kaikai...” her lips pulled back into a grin as Kaiden winced. She had been surprised to hear the girl refer to him like that. The two must be close if he let her use such a ridiculous nickname. Kaikai definitely didn't suit him. At least not in her opinion. After he let himself cool down did he sit beside her. She leaned her head on his shoulder. “You have a lovely home... and a very comfy bed. I can't believe I'm here actually meeting your family. Will I be better introduced later? I mean everyone sort of scattered so...” she shrugged. “So a beta is your second in command? How does one get a position like that? Or being Alpha for that matter. Is it inherited or do you fight for it?”

He had locked the door with the intention of keeping his pack from busting in unannounced on them, there was nothing he hated more than having an unannounced visitor. But it seemed as though the locked door was serving a different purpose, keeping anyone from interrupting a heated moment between them. His hands grasped at her body, pulling her tighter against him as her own hands explored his body. She had managed to wiggle his shirt off and it was lying on the floor somewhere, long forgotten by either of them. He wrenched his lips from hers, his sharp teeth grazing lightly over her neck as he trailed kisses down the smooth skin. Their hips ground against each other, his hardened length rubbing against her clothed womanhood, pulling small whimpers from the woman underneath him while he let out low groans of his own. He pushed her shirt up slightly, exposing her stomach to him, hands gripping her hips he was careful not to grab too hard, he could tell that his claws had come out and the last thing he wanted was to hurt her. But it was hard to be careful, especially when he could smell her excitement, and feel the shiver run through her body. But something always kept them from going too far with things, this time it was her whispered "please." Snapping out of his lust filled haze he pushed her back onto his bed with a low growl and was on his feet, pacing the floor in front of her. His hands clenched and unclenched as he tried to cool himself off, closing his eyes tightly and taking a breath, when he heard her apologizing he sighed, he wasn't mad at her, he was mad at himself. He had been seconds away from sinking his teeth into her shoulder, reaching out he placed a hand on her cheek, smiling softly down at her, "Don't apologise, it's not you I'm upset with Trinity." He leaned in and kissed her forehead, listening as she spoke, and wincing as she used that terrible nickname his beta had come up with, "I love you too, but I'd really rather you never called me that again... just stick with Kai or Kaiden, please."

After a few more minutes he was finally calmed down enough and seated himself next to Trinity, listening as she complimented his home and his bed. Chuckling he shrugged and kissed the top of her head, "Honestly, probably not. It's hard to keep my pack still long enough to properly introduce you, that and some of them aren't exactly fond of humans and tend to get... violent around them. So I think it's safest to just let them come to you, they are, after all, wild animals." He grinned slightly and ran his hand through her hair, "As for how someone gains or loses their rank in the pack, it's just like wild wolves, we fight for our spot. My position as alpha is constantly being challenged by my pack mates, but that doesn't mean we don't get along or that they don't listen to me. I am alpha, and the alpha's word is law. It's literally just like the dynamic of a wild wolf pack, with a few obvious differences of course." Just as he was finishing up there was a knock at his door, a voice calling softly from the other side of it, "K-Kaiden, may I enter?" Sighing Kai stood up and made his way over to the door, unlocking it and pulling it open, behind the door stood a short and rather lanky redhaired boy, he was around high school freshman age, and exhibited every sign of being an omega in the pack. Eyes trained on the floor, head lowered as he shifted anxiously from foot to foot in front of his alpha. Looking down at him Kaiden sighed and stepped aside, jerking his head slightly, "Come in." The boy skittered in and stood nervously off to the side, eyes darting around as he shoved his hands into his pockets, "I just... just wanted to meet her, a-and to tell you that Sam is at it again, he's been undermining yours and Meggy's authority." Sighing Kaiden nodded and gestured between Trinity and the boy, "Trin, this is Alfie, the omega of the pack, and probably the safest one for you to be around right now. Alfie, watch Trinity while I go and remind Sam why I'm in charge and he's not." Walking over to Trinity he leaned down and pressed a quick kiss to her lips before straightening out and exiting his room, leaving just her alone with Alfie.

Walking downstairs Kaiden called out for Sam, when the man showed up Kaiden grabbed him by his arm and dragged him out into the back yard. Shoving Sam away Kaiden held his arms out to the side, "How many times do I have to beat your ass for you to understand that you will never take my place? I have so many advantages over you and everyone else in this pack that it's not even worth trying anymore!" Sam simply snarled in response and shifted forms, in the mans place was now a sand colored wolf, around the same size as Jake had been, with a sigh Kaiden shifted as well. The two wolves paced around one another for a moment before Sam leapt at Kaiden, the larger, dark furred wolf took the blow in stride, jaws finding their way around the scruff of the sandy wolf and tossing his aside. It was obvious that this wolf didn't have as much fighting expierence as Kaiden, or even Jake had, and really didn't stand much of a chance in a fight against Kai. After only a short fifteen minutes Kaiden had him pinned on his back, massive jaws locked around his neck and holding him down as the other wolf whined and pushed against Kaiden's stomach and chest. A few tense moments passed by before Kaiden released Sam and the two shifted back, Sam walked up to Kaiden and the two bumped fists before heading back inside. Like Kaiden had said, positions were fought over but that didn't effect the way they interacted with one another, they were still family and still got along, even after a fight for dominance.

After the fight with Jake, Trinity didn't doubt Kaiden could handle himself. So when he went off to fight an upstart in his pack, she wasn't all that worried. In fact her attention was fixed on Alfie. The shy, young, Omega of the pack. His gaze was fixed on the floor as if afraid to look at her, or out of respect. It struck her then that this was very like the dynamics of a wolf pack. She was their Alpha's mate, it afforded her some sort of standing, even if she was merely human. The silence stretched on between them reaffirming her belief that he was waiting on her to acknowledge him. So she did. “Kaiden said your name was Alfie? It's nice to meet you. My name is Trinity.” His brown eyes lifted and he smiled at her, a small shy little smile. Oh gosh it was so sweet. Once that boy grew some more he would be such a catch. Returning the smile she got up and moved to the couch, inviting him over by patting the cushion beside her. He sat beside her, sitting rigidly so that not an inch of them touched. He wanted to leave his Alpha with no doubts that he had laid not a finger on his women. When it came to lifemates most wolves were very territorial but Alpha's were the most ferocious about it. Every single member of the pack could scent the bond between Kaiden and Trinity, it wasn't fully completed yet though. Not until he had taken her that first time. Alfie didn't have a lifemate himself, at least he hadn't found his. Sometimes a wolf didn't find his and settled. Like Maggy and Joe. But, even though he had no lifemate himself he still understood it. With that deep instinct of the wolf. He could sense how strong the bond was between the two of them. Best just to keep his distance. He hadn't been alone in wanting to meet Trinity. Five years ago the wolf pack had scented the change in Kaiden after he met Trinity when they were younger, but Kai had been fiercely protective and forbade anyone to come into contact with her. Everyone wanted to meet the Alpha's mate. The young woman he sat beside was very pretty and kind. She chattered on about how excited she was to meet Kaiden's family.

“God all of this just seems like a dream ya know? No I guess you wouldn't know you were born a werewolf. But for me, its like I woke up one day and the fog had been scrubbed away. The world seem so much more mystical and mysterious. I wonder if the Loch Ness Monster is real too.” She mussed, Alfie laughed. She was a fascinating human, he could see what had Kaiden so enthralled. Aside from the whole lifemate deal. “Can't say for sure. Just because I am a werewolf doesn't mean I know this worlds mysteries any better than you do.” He pointed out, Trinity conceded he was right. “Sorry, guess I figured there was some sort of club. Like fairytales anonymous or something. You all get together and tell of your latest escapades.” She shrugged, a smile blooming on her face as Alfie laughed. He was slowly beginning to relax around her, at least he didn't look like he expected her to bite him or something. “I can honestly say I have never been to one of those. Though you should ask Kaiden that when he returns.” Trinity pulled a face, mock disappointment. “Seriously? Aw and here I was hoping to meet the real big bad wolf. I was positive he had given Kaiden lessons.” Kaiden had overheard part of their conversation and his laugh drew both pairs of eyes, one blue one brown, to the doorway. Alfie sprang up like he had been doing something wrong. “Kaiden, everything with Sam went well I see.” After a minute or two he left. “Aw, you scared him away.” Trinity claimed getting to her feet and crossing the room. Her arms snaked around Kaiden's waist and she leaned against him, happy when his arms went around her. “He was so cute, like a little puppy. I wanted to keep him.” She could feel his smile against her forehead where his lips rested. Though he assured her she couldn't keep him. “Oh darn. You have an amazing family... though I am only basing this off of Alfie. He's a real sweetheart.” Closing her eyes she nuzzled his chest, inhaling his scent. She loved the way he smelled, like forest and musky male, maybe a little like dog right now too. Though that was okay too. “Can we stay the night here? Sleep in your bed maybe? Come on pleaseee” she begged when it looked like he would say no. “I'll be good I promise, you've already been in my bed now I want to be in yours.” She paused for a second and giggled. “Okay that came out sounding dirtier than I intended but still. Please Kaiden. Just for tonight.” He gave in, it was inevitable really. They didn't bother going back to her house, Trinity claimed she would just wear something of his. Which earned her a raised eyebrow later, clearly he didn't think just a t shirt was enough covering.

“Just get into bed, unless you have some howling at the moon to do.” She demanded with a grin from her spot on the bed, tanned bare legs curled under her. She had chosen one of his old black t shirts, it hung loose from her body and the hem didn't reach very far down her thighs. She felt his eyes on her legs and a shiver of excitement coursed through her. Suddenly aware of how naked she was under the t shirt. She wore panties and not much else. At home it was different she had been wearing only a fraction more, but in his bed and in his clothing it felt different. Naughtier somehow than even wearing the corset had been. Maybe it was because she had been in the safety of her bedroom, this room was Kaiden's domain. “Come on Kaiden, come here.” Without her realizing it her voice had softened into almost a sultry purr, drawn in by his glowing yellow eyes. Clearing his thoughts weren't exactly pure either. He joined her on the bed reaching for her as she reached for him, their limbs intertwining as their lips fused together. A howl outside drew them both apart after a few minutes, before things had a chance to get very interesting. “I was totally kidding about the howling at the moon bit. Do you seriously have to go do that or something?”

Walking back inside he just caught the very end of her conversation with Alfie, her comment about him learning from the 'real Big Bad Wolf' causing him to bust out laughing in the doorway, "Am I that bad?" Her innocent, yet not so innocent smile told him all he needed to know. Rolling his eyes he stepped in the room and glanced at Alfie as he spoke, narrowing his eyes slightly he gave him a nod, "Course it did. Were you expecting a different outcome?" The boy shook his head fiercely and then bolted out of the room, the weight of his Alpha's gaze had been too much for the poor Omega to bear. When he felt Trinity wrap her arms around him his own hooked around her, his nose burying in her hair before he pressed his lips to her forehead, grinning slightly at her comment of wanting to keep Alfie, "Ah, sorry, but he's mine. You can't keep him, but you can come visit him whenever you want." It was when she asked if they could stay the night that he pulled away slightly, looking down at her he had an apprehensive look on his face, but her reasoning, as dirty as it sounded, was solid, he had been in her bed, and it was only fair he let her do the same. With a sigh he nodded, "Fine. We can stay the night here tonight, but only tonight."

Soon they found themselves changed for bed, Trinity was simply wearing one of his shirts, even after his protests that she wasn't covered enough, and he was wearing a pair of black basketball shorts. She was sitting on his bed and he was trying to keep his dirty thoughts at bay when she beckoned him over, he wasn't sure if it was intentional or not, but it had the desired effect. His eyes roamed over her exposed flesh, his excitement already building just from seeing her in nothing but his shirt, sitting on his bed, and using that sultry purr to beckon him to her. How could he refuse? Stepping over his arms went around her just as hers went around him, his lips found hers and they melded together in a long kiss. Honestly he hadn't wanted to stop, but a howl from outside drew them apart, his head tilting slightly as his eyes flickered outside the open window, "No, we don't howl at the moon Trinity, that's another thing humans made up, along with silver it's as false as flase can be. Thats one of my pack checking in, we howl so we can always know where our packmates are." He slid off of the bed and shifted forms, shaking his fur out before moving to the window, clicking his ears he propped his front paws up on the windowsill and stuck his head out the window. A few moments later the howl came again, ears perked Kaiden listened intently before throwing his head back and responding with a howl of his own, it only took a few seconds, but soon his howl was joined by another, then another until soon the entire pack of nearly twenty wolves was howling with him. The howls themselves only lasted about half a minute, but the sound was unlike any other in the world, a mix of many different voices and many different emotions all singing together, it was beautiful, in an eerie kind of way. Flicking his ears he lowered himself from the window and turned to look at Trinity, snorting softly at the smile on her face and rolling his eyes. Shifting back he walked over to the bed and leaned over her, his hands finding her wrists and pinning them behind her back, "Trin... this is the moment I've been waiting for, a little over five years we've been together, and I've been waiting until you knew what I was, until I had you in my room, all to myself. If you want, I will finally give you what you've been wanting for so long, and if you'll let me, I can finally claim what is mine." His hand came up to cup her cheek, releasing her wrists as his other hand mirrored the first, his thumbs stroking the soft skin of her slowly pinking cheeks.

She was stammering something about them not exactly being alone when his lips silenced her, slowly he pushed her back onto the bed, never breaking the kiss as he laid her down on her back. His hands held her hips lightly, but soon began to wander along her sides, sliding the black shirt she wore slowly up, exposing first her stomach, then just the bottoms of her breasts to him. His lips slipped from hers, trailing along her jaw and down to her neck where he nipped at the soft skin, sucking hard on her pulse and leaving a dark bruise on the tender skin. He soothed every nip, every suck with his tongue, trailing over the red or purpling skin in feather light movements as he continued his assault on her neck. His hands hadn't been idle as he worked on her neck though, they rested just under her breasts, caressing the soft skin of what was exposed to him, yes, it was a bit of a teasing motion, but he wanted to take things slow, claim this woman properly and give her the night she had always dreamed of. Pulling back from her neck he looked down at her, his mate, and smiled lovingly, brushing the hair from her face and leaning down to press his lips to her forehead, "Trinity, I love you." As he spoke he had slowly removed her shirt, his glowing eyes devouring the sight in front of him, it was hard to keep himself in check, his inner beast was howling and screaming, scratching and biting at him, telling him to take her now. The proof of how wild his wolf was going was in his eyes, his sharpened teeth, and the deadly claws that tipped his fingers, yet every touch, every caress was as rental as a spring breeze, simply caressing her soft skin.

Compared to other times when he had unexpectedly lost control of himself due to her teasing or successfully trying to seduce him, his touches were soft, controlled, and he could tell Trinity wasn't exactly thrilled, "I want to remember this, I want every moment of this burned into my head for the rest if my life. Please just be patient, I promise I'll lose this careful control soon and you'll get what you want. But for now, just enjoy this." He pressed his lips to hers, his hips coming to settle between her legs, a slow rock of his hips had both of them groaning before he pulled away slightly. His head dipped lower, lips capturing a pert nipple he began to suck on it, rolling his tongue over it, flicking it and even gently biting down on it. He Did everything to make her mewl and moan in pleasure, he wanted to please her as much as he could before he snapped, he knew that once he did, he would take her, and it would be painful for her in a way she's never expierenced before. And so it was with this thought that he let his hand slide down her side and come over her hip and slip between them. His fingers probed around for a moment until they found what they had been searching for, with one finger he began to slowly rub her through her panties, his finger running over her clit with each stroke it made. He had dropped her nipple in favor of watching her face as he played with her down below, his glowing yellow eyes focused so intently on her. Her moans had his cock hardening in an instant, pulling back slowly he pulled his hand away from her clothed sex and gripped her panties before he slowly worked them down her legs and tossed them aside. His hands ran up her legs slowly, sharp claws scraping lightly against her soft skin before his head suddenly dipped down and he took her in his mouth, tongue delving between her nether lips before pulling out, his eyes flicked up to watch her as he gave her a long lick, tongue stopping to toy with her clit. Her taste was exquisite, his body was shaking in his effort to control himself, his clawed fingers digging lightly into the skin at her hips, his breaths came in hot, heavy, and quick pants against her womanhood, but not once did he stop pleasing her with his tongue. He wanted her to cum as many times as he could possibly get her to before he let himself go.

Back
Top Bottom