Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mafia revenge + mermaid (dando20 and SweetMarie)

The women grinned as she jumped down landing on her bare feet. She was much smaller in size then what one would expect for someone with such great strength. "He was so wished you would have died in the river." she said as she hovered over him and shoved him back down on his back with her foot. "But he is kind of happy now he can kill you personally." she flicked her hair behind her and looked over her shoulder at Mar who was watching them with hatred seething from within.

"GGrrr...get bent!" Dane chocked out as he aimed his gun at the woman and fired as her face was turned. He didn't care if she was another mermaid; he just wanted her dead for daring to attack him an Mar.

The girl chuckled she heard the click of the gun and the sound of the bullet leaving the guns barrel. It was entertaining that a human thought she was slow but she was a creature of the night which made her inhumanly fast. She dodged the bullet letting it slip past her by just a inch maybe even less. Death doesn't come easily to her kind. "You think humans would learn not to mess with us." her eyes flashed a deep red and her canines extended and sharpened. "You can shoot me all you want but it won't kill me." she walked over "Neither will silver, crosses, or garlic." she grinned grabbing his hand that had the gun in it and pulled the trigger letting it go off in her chest till it no longer had bullets left. "Now come like a good boy or Rudolph will eat your little mermaid. He so likes FISH!" she chuckled as a wolf moved out from the shadows.

This lady forced him to shot all of the bullets in his gun, straight to her chest...only to see it did nothing to her. Dane was completely scared, not even sure who this person...or thing is anymore. He had a panicked face, feeling like it was the end.

She stated down at him his face was contorted in fear and it only helped fuel her enjoyment. "I'm not the one you should fear." She said knowing full well he had everyr right to fear her.

Dane tensed up not knowing what she meant. "Wha...what do you mean?..Who else?" Dane demanded.

She grinned her fangs extended. "Oh you'll see." she said grabbing his wrist and lifting him off his feet as if he weighed nothing.

Dane growled out, trying to break free. "Quite screwing around and tell me, you bitch!" Dane yelled.

Back
Top Bottom