Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mafia revenge + mermaid (dando20 and SweetMarie)

He seemed so happy about what she did though she didn't quite understand why. Mermaids mated with humans all the time it wasn't anything special. Then again she wasn't a normal every day mermaid and he'd eventually find that out when he met her family. The thought of her family meeting him made her frown but as quickly as the thought entered her mind it vanished to be replaced with a more dirty sexual thought of him. She moaned as his fingers rubbed against her hardening nipples. How in the world did he knew she was horny? Then again weren't all humans horny? She laughed at his question "Wanna test that out?" she grinned she knew he was kind of immune to her song but would he want to resist it now that he swallowed her pearl. "That pearl in here." she pointed to his stomach "Just gives you ever lasting life it doesn't mean you can resist me." she teased kissing him and pulling him closer to her and then with one quick movement she cut him across the stomach and the large gash healed almost instantly thought the blood wasn't red but a purple color.

Dane felt a sting as Mar mad a huge cut at her stomach. "Ughh..damn...you're the definition of kinky." Dane moaned in pain but not that mad, especially when he saw his cut vanished, completely healed. "W..Whoa...am...am I still human?" Dane wondered out loud, still hugging Mar close.

Mar stared at him and laughed at his question "You'll never stop being human unless you consume my flesh as well as the pearl you'll be human forever. You'll age but slowly. When and if I take my pearl out you'll heal and the affects will ware off in a year or two depending on how long the pearl was in you." she ran her finger down his chest ripping the shirt open. Her finger nails came to a sharp point.

Dane gulp, understanding now that this was more or less a 'loan' that Mar could take back at anytime. "Umm..ok..I understand....please don't cut open my stomach." Dane said nervously. He saw the clock, seeing it was almost time. "Ok we have to get going now.." Dane said getting up and dressing up. "Lets get going" Dane told Mar, heading downstairs to the front to meet up with the guys. "So you still remember the plan?" Dane reminded the mermaid.

Mar chuckled "Oh to get my pearl out of you all I have to do is sing to it." she said bit at her lip "Like in the Disney's little mermaid that thing that the witch pulled out of her was like a mermaids pearl. My song." Mar grabbed his hand "Don't think that I will take the pearl back so easily Dane." she said looking at him trying to make sure he understood that she wouldn't give it to him unless she had some feelings for him. "I would never, I mean NEVER give that to anyone I do not care for." she held onto his chin to make him look at her.

Dane blushes, hearing what Mar said. He knows now, that Mar has some feelings for him and him in return. If she would entrust her soul to him, he know she at least respect him. "You're going to be the greatest mob queen ever" Dane said kissing her while touching her chin. Dane truly felt like almost crying, having someone so powerful but so tender at his side. He soon saw the truck coming and Dane and Mar headed inside it as they head off. They made sure not to be seen, not wanting to know he was still alive.

She looked at him and smiled boy was he going to be in for a big surprise when he meets her family. "Mob queen." she grinned kissing him back. Mar followed Danes directions and moves to a T she was going to do everything he asked and ordered. "Dane who's the leader we're trying to get back at anyways?" she whispered to him she wanted to know more information about the boss before she went to much further. Some humans were protected by mermaids and if this mob boss was protected there was going to be more danger towards Dane then she wanted.

Dane sighed, knowing she would ask this. "Lecter..Lecter Dize...from the Dize family. We've been against them for...I don't remember how long. We have been trying to gain control of the underground system of bootleg and counterfeit items. But they have been one step ahead of us every time. I..I made the foolish decision to take back the items they have, after having lose to them so long...I..lost good men doing that dumb mistake. I almost paid for it...until you came..." Dane explained.

Mar looked at Dane as he explained who they were a sister. Mar had never heard the name before, so she was pretty sure no other mermaids was involved in this so, Dane was somewhat safe. Mar wanted the person who tried to kill Dane in her class and rip him a apart. Dane was hers and Lecter Dize had tried to kill him though she also had to thank him for that as well. She smiled at him and quickly gave him a kiss on the lips.

Dane smiles, not sure what the kiss was for, but he was happy to take it. HE sees they were near the supply house. He got his ski mask and wore it, so to hide his identity.

Mar looked over Dane he seemed happy with the kiss she had placed on his lips, he probably didn't know why she kissed him but does anyone really know why someone kisses them, I mean really? Mar stared at Dane as he pulled some sort of hat or something over his face and she blinked a few times wondering why he'd need that after all they were going to be sleeping. She shrugged off the wonder and looked around she wasn't sure where exactly she was going to go and start her singing to put them to sleep but wherever it was she needed to be close.

Dane was now behind the house, seeing there was no one back there. "OK Mar. You will have to go near to the front door and start singing. They should be able to hear you from there. When most of them come out, me and the men will go from the back and start hauling the stuff. Got it?" Dane said, seeing if Mar understood the plan.

Mar followed Dane closely allowing Dane to take control over everything. Mar nodded taking his command and followed it. Her feet moved to the beat of her hearts and opened her mouth and began to sing her song loud enough that everyone inside could hear them.

Dane had the men plug their ears so not to be affected by the song. They hurried out of the truck and went in from the back of the house. They knocked out women that were at the house, most likely call-in strippers, and got to the bootlegs. They hurried and got the stuff one by one as Mar's song continued going.

Mar opened the door entering the building looking around her song strong as she walked around. Something about this place seemed familiar, the smell. She continued singing moving further into the house moving around Danes men and the women they had knocked out. She made her way up the stairs as if something was calling her. She opened a door at the top of the stairs and looked in the room. Mar took two steps back and her song stopped.

As Dane was still getting the items, he noticed Mar's song stopped. He signaled the men to keep on packing up the bootleg as he checks on MAr. He sees the men were still dazed but feared it wouldn't last long. He could see Mar was upstairs and rushes up. "Mar?...Are you ok?" Dane said, worryingly.

Mar turned quickly on her heals when Dane entered the room shoving him out of it and shutting the door. "We need to leave now!" she said pushing him wanting to get out of the building as fast as possible "Before they get back." she urged him knowing something that Dane didn't know.

Dane didn't know what the heck was scaring her, but it must have been horrific if it was scaring the uber powerful sea siren. He hurried at the back with Mar seeing the men were finished. He had them drive as fast as possible and they were out of there soon. "Phew...we manage to do it" Dane said, seeing the men cheering in success. But he looks at Mar, worrying. "Hey...what is going on?...What did you see?" Dane asked Mar.

Mar held onto Dane's wrist her hands wrapped around him tightly she wasn't going to let him go until they were far enough away from that place that maybe even a continent wouldn't be far enough. She ran through the building and shoved Dane into the car and slapped the driver seat. She wanted the man in the drivers seat to drive even if not everyone was back. What was inside that building was danger for her and Dane. Danes men seemed happy, not thrilled at the success but there was something so much more dangerous inside there that she was glade none of them had seen. Mar jumped in fear when Dane asked her what was going on.

She didn't know what to say or more like how to say it. There was something in that room that would endanger her which in return would endanger Dane and maybe more so. "Something no mermaid, siren, or human ever want to see." she leaned back against the seat rubbing her temples her heart racing. "We're so fucked." she said tossing her head back.

Dane and his men looked at Mar in confusion and worry. "M..Mar..what do you mean?..What did you see?!" Dane said, really starting to be scared of whatever Mar saw.

Mar swallowed the lump in her throat. She watched the windows as if waiting for something or someone to just appear. Her hearts were racing at a pace that would be unheard of for a human. “Someone start the damn car and get us the fuck out of here!” Mar ordered using her voice no longer wanting to wait there like sitting ducks. One of the men moved to the front starting the car. “Sorry but I have no time to explain what we’re up against just know you all suck!” she wanted to cry she hadn’t had to face these creatures before. “Dane…” she looked at him “Tell me everything about Lecter Dize.” She stared at him as he told her what he knew as they were driving.

“Duck!” Mar screamed while Dane was giving her details about Lecter when something hit the car sending it flying and Mar flung herself forward as the car was in the air. She wrapped herself around the driver buckling him in to secure him in place. Mar was quick to move grabbing the other seat and looking back at Dane who she hoped was smart enough to have buckled himself in. She didn’t have enough time to make sure anyone else was buckled as the windshield was ripped off the front and back of the car. “Don’t move, hold your breaths.” She said as she kicked out the side window. They were upside down. “Stay here Dane.” She started to say when she was ripped out of the car and she screamed.

Dane groaned, wondering what the heck hit them. He looked around seeing everyone was ok. He tried to answer back to Mar, asking what the heck was that until something takes Mar, making her scream. He grabbed one of the men's guns and crawled out of the car in a hurry, trying to chase after the person who would dare take Mar away from him.

Mar's scream echoed within the car as she was ripped out of Dane's sight. There was nothing Mar could do her voice wouldn't work on this creature. What was inside that damned house was danger and it was after them. Mar was the first to be taken for the pure fact she was probably the biggest danger. "No!" Mar screamed seeing Dane climb out of the car. "Funny." a female voice chimed in from on top of the car as Dane popped out holding gun in his hands. "Stupid human." the girl said tossing her long thick white hair behind her and her eyes narrowed. "Seems we'll be new playmates." she grinned kicking him just under the chin. If Dane hadn't already been blessed with Mar's pearl that kick alone would have killed him. She grinned wickedly her white teeth shinning in the night air. "I so wish to rip your throat out and devour you heart." she chuckled "But my dear beloved master wishes to kill you himself. Dane."

Dane groaned in anger, trying to get up but was so much in pain. "GGrr...Give...Her....back!!" Dane groaned out, struggling to get up. He didn't even care what this bitch's master might be. He only wanted Mar back.

Back
Top Bottom