Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mafia revenge + mermaid (dando20 and SweetMarie)

"OOH...OOHh YYESSS" Dane said as he moved in and out in Mar's inhuman mouth. He never felt anything like this before. He hoped this pleasure never ended, wanting to be pleased like this all the time. "OOHH..Yess...SOO..clloosee!!" Dane screamed out.

Mar looked up through her long lashes wanting to watch him as he cam. Her mouth and tongue doing what they were made to do. Sucking on cock was better then eating and Mar was good at it or at least that's what she thought after listening to his groans and moans.

Dane screamed in bliss as he released his huge load in the mermaid's mouth twice, wondering if she could swallow it all. Afterwards, he pants, feeling so tired, but so relieved. "W..Wow...That..was...beyond amazing...I've never felt so pleasured...and lucky" Dane said, feeling some connection with Mar and hoped she felt something too. Maybe not love..but...something close.

Mar watched Dane as she moved his member in and out of her mouth. When Dane finally filled her mouth with his seed she said her it around in her mouth before swallowing it. Mar looked up at Dane as he told her just how lucky he felt. Mermaids feed on human seed so she was sure he was going to feel like the luckiest man alive till she left him.

Dane got Mar up and kisses her again. There was a knock at the door, Dane guessing his guys are here. He dresses back up and got up to open the door. Dane lets them in and introduces them to Mar. "She is the one who saved me and...well...she's is quite special" Dane told them. Dane asked Mar if she could demonstrate why she was 'special'.

Mar got up onto her feet with a little help from Dane and kissed her. It was the perfect kiss not to much passion to sizzle and burn out but to slowly bubble into something more. She turned her head towards the door breaking their kiss and narrowed her eyes in frustration at the intrusion. Mar watched Dane pull his pants and underwear back up and button himself shut. She wondered why he didn't just sling his junk around to show dominance, it was what most creatures out in the wild did but humans were tricky things to try and understand. She leaned back against the wall watching Dane as he walked smoothly to the door opened it and let a few others walk into the room. She tilted her head to the side watching his men cram themselves into this small room with her. "Which one do you want me to show them?" she asked Dane then looked at the men and motioned for Dane to put the pearl in his hand and when she saw it she began to sing the sirens song making them grab their guns and point them at themselves and before they pulled the trigger she stopped. "Or should I just do this." she smashed a metal chair with one kick.

Dane smiles, seeing Mar showing her siren song and her superhuman strength. "Well boys, I'm sure you can see how 'special' our siren is here. And how we can't possible can't lose to our enemies." Dane said to the men. They though, were feeling a bit nervous around this new and powerful member of the mob. "I know she can be a bit scary. but I assure you" Dane said as he took Mar's hand in a calm manner before continuing. "She's on our side" Dane said in assurance. The men were still nervous but they trusted their leader as they started planning a way to get back on the rival mob. Dane suggested striking their supply house, stealing their counterfeit money and valuables, crippling their profit.

Mar stared at Dane she was finished showing off her strengths so to speak. Mar leaned back against a wall as Dane explained to his men how they couldn't loss to their enemies with her on their side. They all looked ready to run after what Mar had did to them and they should be, Mar was and will always be more powerful then Dane and his human men. Mar looked down at Danes hand as he grabbed hers and held it softly. Dane was trying his best to convince his men to trust her and really they weren't going to trust her completely she wasn't human and they didn't know her well enough yet. They did however trust Dane to give her a chance which was something strange to Mar. Mar listened to Dane's suggestions quietly.

Dane decided that Mar would use her song to attract the guards away from the house while his men clear off any stranglers and started grabbing the valuables in the house. Dane asked Mar if she was ok with that. Dane remembered that he will have to get earplugs for himself and his men as well.

Mar looked at Dane she didn't like using her song on people if she wasn't going to lore them to their deaths cause it typically left them under her control which wasn't something she enjoyed. Mar didn't tell Dane any of these things for the pure fact she wanted to make him happy. "You know I could always use my song to put them to sleep. If there are any females your men might have subdue them." she informed Dane. It wasn't that her song didn't work on women it just didn't work as well. Women aren't ruled by a penis. "Just make sure your men don't hear my song and we'll be fine." she said watching Dane's men going over everyone's body language.

Last edited:
((Women were ruled by their penis)) ((I think there is something wrong with this line lol))

"Hmm..thanks for telling me. SO you'll use your song to put them to sleep them." Dane told the men. He saw the the men were agreeing with the plan, even though they were still a bit nervous around Mar. Soon they agreed on the plan, having them get the truck ready, giving them an hour to prepare. The men leave, leaving Mar and Dane alone. "Mar...are you ok?...you seem nervous about something" Dane asked her, seeing that Mar was a bit uncomfortable with using her siren song for some reason.

Mar liked how his mean agreed with her she wasn't holding much power over his men but she knew they were still under her control as was Dane though he had some sort of resistance with the pearl. Danes group of thugs were slowly growing on Mar they seemed like a good group of friends then a group of thugs the more she talked to them and planned everything out with them. When they left she remembered each of there names. She looked at Dan when he asked in she was ok. "Sort of..." she said thinking about it. "I mean I don't mind using my song for you but it's dangerous having so many under my spell can cause problems." she looked down at her hands and then showed him that her skin on her hands were turning a bluish green with the outline of scales "It tends to change use back so if I do this I have to go back to the river." she eyed him.

Dane gasp seeing the scales on her hands. "You mean..you will have to leave?' Dane said, feeling so hurt. He didn't want her to leave so soon. Dane was thinking of calling off the plan. Getting revenge was not worth it if meant losing Mar.

Mar looked down at him "Don't worry I'd come back it's just I'd have to go home." she informed him sitting down on the bed. "I was actually on my way there my sister is getting married to a human." she said with a nod.

"Really?...Perhaps I can join in?" Dane said smiling. He relaxed a bit more, knowing Mar wasn't leaving him. "Unless there is an invitation needed" Dane said as he hugs Mar from behind.

Mar looked at him a little surprised at his question. Sure she could take him with her to her sisters wedding but she didn't think humans liked to go to these things. "As long as you have my pearl on you, you'll be fine." she said wondering if she should make his swallow the pearl for protection cause there were mermen at home who'd try and take it. Mermaids didn't go for mermen because human men were more appealing but royalty did they were forced too or at least the eldest of the royals were.

"Great" Dane said looking at the pearl he had. "You know...I'm glad the guys are starting to warm up to you...even though you could easily break their hands in a arm wrestling match" Dane said chuckling. He sees there was still 45 minutes left till they did the plan.

Mar looked at the pearl as he looked at it as well. She didn't want to take the chance of it getting stolen so she grabbed the pearl and slammed him against the wall and put the pearl in her mouth and kissed him forcing the pearl down his throat.

Dane had no choice but to swallow the pearl as he kisses Mar a bit before pulling out. Dane panted, feeling like he was about to chock "Sheesh...what was that all about?..You made me swallow a pearl?" Dane said a bit annoyed and with an aching back.

Mar pulled away from Dane and started at him. She could see the pearl in his throat and she reached up and helped lightly push the pearl down his throat. Her fingers lightly pressed on his throat helping that pearl down his throat until it finally slipped into his stomach. "It's not just a pearl Dane." she said "It's something much more." she whispered cupping his cheek in her hand softly stroking his cheek with her thumb.

"Umm..ok?...care to fill me in" Dane said to Mar, feeling really worried now. All of a sudden he felt a sudden jolt of warmth, making him moan. "W...Wha?..." Dane said in confusion.

Mar looked at him wondering how she could possibly explain what the pearl really was. She knew he'd feel the effects of the pearl soon and when he moaned she grinned "That pearl is kind of like what you would said is my soul." she said thinking about it. "Or maybe it's more like a wedding ring. Most mermaids give their pearls to those they wish to mate with."

((She knew he'd very the effects of the pearl soon )) ((Can you correct please))

Dane tensed up in surprise. "So..we're...an official couple now?" Dane said grinning. "I like the sound of that" Dane said as he hugges Mar at the waist and kissed her passionately.

((sorry about that I was on my phone. I didn't notice it.))

Mar looked at Dane flinching at the words 'Official Couple' it wasn't something she thought about but she would rather have him then anyone else holding onto it. "I suppose if you wish to think us to be like that."

Dane smiled and kisses her more and more, caressing her sweet body. While he know it was clique, he felt like this would be the beginning of a beautiful relationship. He dug under her shirt, rubbing her nipples more and more. "So I'm guessing I'm immune to your song now?" Dane said, wondering if she could answer back with her being all aroused.

Back
Top Bottom