Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

heart pounding, dry mouth excitement

Status
Not open for further replies.

intimate

Star
the title says it all. I'm fairly flexible with regard to plot and characters, but here are some things to help. I don't do sub. Scat and vore don't interest me. I only play male. I prefer modern and I'm not keen on fantasy. I can do plot, character or just pure smut. I prefer extreme or taboo, but sensual, or tentative can be just as much fun. I don't care how experienced you are or how often you can post. I don't care where you prefer to play and I can play first or third person as required. I'm based in the UK, so it's worth thinking about time zones. I write extensively, plays, sketches etc. as well as RPs
Here's a sample of something smutty:
https://www.literotica.com/s/ellie-5
but I'm also here to make friends, if you don't want to talk out of RP (beyond discussing plot) that's cool and I'll respect that. What's fun for me is knowing that you're looking forward to my next post with great anticipation and that on reading it you're going to have a positive response (maybe not heart pounding and dry throat every time, 'cos that will depend on the story). We can play here, or skype, YIM, aim, gmail hangouts, email or wherever. Anyway, that's me, if you're interested just send me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom