Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stories Please Revised July 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stories Please (M x F or F x F )

I am looking for some plot rich story telling. They can be m x f or f x f. I don't really care as long as there is some character development and a good plot, and yes some smut too. I don't care who you are in real life.

Some Ideas

My modern criminal is a young Asian woman, ambitious and trying to get ahead in the world of organized crime. She is good being paired with other criminals or cops. I have an older version of her I like to play too, where she is 30 ish. I wonder what would happen if she fell for an undercover cop? Would it be a good cop or a corrupt cop? How would they feel about her life choices? This could be either M x F or F x F.

I just watched Legend, the story of the Kray twins and I wonder what it would be like pairing her with someone equally dominant but more emotional and chaotic?

I was thinking of pairing her as a high school student with someone very smart, like a nerdy senior. They form a pair to try and escape poverty, his brains and her toughness. Can they do it? What happens when he goes away to college? Will he remember her or be glad to be away from all that he left behind?

I have an MMA fighter, I think she is probably best paired with another woman, very fit, not so sure of herself as a bisexual. She could also be paired with a college professor, or a doctor. There is something more to her beyond the physique. She is comfortable in a gym or a ring, but life is so much more than that. I don't want to pair her with another fighter or a manager. I want to see her spread her wings in a good story.

I have a zombie fighter, in some ways she is perfect for the breakdown of society. She likes to shoot and is happy to kill things, doesn't have any attachments, the downside is her social skills are challenging and she just learned how to drive.

Other characters can be made up for good stories. Please shoot me something I am happy to play.

I will play in YIM, PMs or the boards.

No cartoon characters, submissives, futas, anything with furries, torture or scat.

Please have an idea and opinion. I hate when people say, I am flexible and can play anything. If you just send me your request thread without any specific ideas I will ignore it.

Here is my Asian Criminal Intro, while it was set for a detective, it could also be a civilian or a reporter?

Big Jack Corrigan was somewhat of a legend in the police department, for as many bad reasons as good. He had been both honored and chastized in almost equal amounts and was now just a few months from retirement. It was only because he was impressed with the new detective that he agreed to partner with her and show her the ropes. Today was a typical day, they had started at 8 am and he had lit up his first cigar, in the unmarked police car, by 9. Dismissing any protests with a growl, he would at least roll down the window.

One thing is the man really knew what he was talking about and he pointed out things as they drove and investigated cases that showed his encylcopaedic knowledge of both the city, crime and criminals. At lunch time he picked an old bar for them to eat at. He wasn't averse to having a beer at lunch. "it's ok, it's one of those light beers, tastes like watered down horse piss." He reasoned and then drank and ate, lecturing more on crime.

Then he grew serious for a moment and said, "now don't turn around right away, but at your 5 o'clock, there is an old Asian man with a young Asian woman, a looker. Now that's Mr. Lee, he runs Chinatown here, and the girl is Lisa Park, she is his muscle. You don't want to go for a ride with her, not ever. People that do never show up again, no bodies, no nothing. Small and dangerous, like some of those snakes you see that kill you as soon as they bite."

He nodded and continued eating. When she did look she would see a well dressed Chinese man in his 70's having a quiet lunch with a 20 something very petite Asian woman. She wore a black leather jacket and black jeans, no makeup and looked more like a college student out with her grandfather than anything else.

RE: Stories Please

Hi. I've a storyline a few messages down. Maybe we could work something out.

RE: Stories Please Revised Jan 3rd

Something Wicked said:
bumpity bump

I like what I see. I am not sure of you got my PM but if you need anyone you can PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom