Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jai's Strange Interests and Requests (PM, Thread, E-Mail)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jai Tai

Dust
Hey everyone! I'm new here and this is my first request thread, so don't judge!

I am looking for Roleplays. What kind of Roleplays? I'm so glad you asked!

-I can be dom, sub, play male, female, futanari, cuntboy, whatever you like, I'm sure I can try to accommodate, though my favorite is FutaXFemale, and I am looking to be more submissive currently.

-For writing requirements, I'm not too stingy. I like when, if something requires a long description of action or appearance, that someone can crank out a few paragraphs, but when it's a shorter bit that requires less description, I don't mind just a few sentences.

---MY FAVORITE FETISHES---
+Bondage (but who doesn't like bondage?)
+Transformation/Modification
+Pet Play
+Power Shifts (Odd one, I know)

---YES FETISHES---
+Sissification
+Slavery
+Non-Con
+Non-Human
+Hypnosis
+Just ask about others!
+Multiple Characters

---NO FETISHES---
-Incest
-Non-sexual violence
-Necrophilia

Here's my complete F-List, anything you don't see listed, I likely don't have much experience with, but will likely be willing to try.
https://www.f-list.net/c/jai%20tai

PM me with any questions that you have! I am open to pretty much anything, as I am trying to test the waters here, so don't be afraid to approach (PM) me with strange requests!

If you'd like to RP, shoot me a PM, and we'll discuss more, until then, thanks for reading!

Jai out!

Jai Tai said:
Hey everyone! I'm new here and this is my first request thread, so don't judge!

Never!

Jai Tai said:
PM me with any questions that you have! I am open to pretty much anything, as I am trying to test the waters here, so don't be afraid to approach (PM) me with strange requests!

If you'd like to RP, shoot me a PM, and we'll discuss more, until then, thanks for reading!

Will do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom