Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anime Fandoms [MxF][MxFxF] (Searching for Females)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShimapanThief

Pantsu Thief
Hi! I've been really craving some anime roleplays lately, and I thought I'd make a thread to record my ideas.

First, let me list my fandoms.

• Akame Ga Kill!
  • Gurren Lagann
  • Kill La Kill
  • Panty and Stocking
  • Persona 4 (I played the whole game and watched some of the anime)
  • Danganronpa (Played the whole series and watched the anime)
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia
  • Evangelion
  • Super Sonico
  • Attack on Titan

I am open to OCs as well as in universe plots. I have a few ideas I can copy down here, but I'm open to anything you have in mind as well!

Plots:
  • Persona 4: The King's Game - this is playing off of the scene from the game/anime. The group draws straws, and which ever straw has a red mark becomes the 'king'. The King's Rule is Absolute! Whatever the King demands must be done. It doesn't help that the club Rise had the Investigation Team come too 'accidentally' gave them alcohol. I'm looking for Yu x Rise or Yu x Chie, or both!

• Super Sonico - Nothing set in stone, just maybe a promotional modelling shoot turned naughty? We could have her wearing all sorts of outfits, before ending up arousing the photographer, who then has his way with her. Sonico x photographer.

• Danganronpa - Touko Fukawa and Byakuya Togami. Byakuya has Touko wrapped around his finger on accident, and eventually he learned about Genocide Jack (I prefer Jill, but whatever), her alternate personality. He wouldn't actually have sex with her, no matter how much she gives in and writes smut or draws them together or even fantasizes about them. But... What if Genocide Jack decides he's good enough to force to fuck her? He may be her Master, but she has more needs than just being talked down to.

• Danganronpa - counter to the above plot. Byakuya ends up taking advantage of a helpless Touko. (https://www.fakku.net/doujinshi/zetsubou-switch-japanese-1409995211 , similar to that!)

• Danganronpa (AU) - Junko is actually in the school. No killings are taking place... but people still have their secrets. Chihiro knows that to go to the swimming pool and training room, he must swipe his tablet. But... everyone thinks he's a girl! What happens if he gets caught by Junko/Celeste/any of the girls? He has to explain himself... And what if that turns them on? I'm imagining cute little Chihiro becoming a play toy of one of the girls, slowly being pushed around to the others as the secret slips out.

• More coming...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom