Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In which countless tiny marks taken in situ damm the reader to addictive bliss: MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Web

Moon
Evening, well actually morning here in the howling pre-dawn. We play fast and loose with the metaphors here, but we do have some elegance ;)

I am looking for a interesting as well as interested female writing partner to cook up a plethora of intelligent, vibrant (possibly even squiddly) smut. There will be vibrant colors, riotous smells and tangible textures binding together to make evocative settings and scenes. (Too purple? possibly too purple, *stirs the literary gumbo to leven out the mix)

I've thrown together a number* of ideas here and plastered them into this ad to try to get across what I'm interested in as well as hopefully attract like minded souls so bear with the long(ish) post. Do feel free to read them all as i think they represent a broad array of settings. *(Will be adding more with each edit - heres the first concept)

1. "To the Devil, A Daughter"

This idea is set quite firmly in the World of Darkness old Werewolf setting - your character would be "Garou" that is to say a werewolf, my initial concept here is that she would be initially un knowing of her own nature. In the world of Werewolf the apocalypse - such individuals are called "lost cubs", lupinism not travelling in a direct hereditary line as well as violent tragedy leading to much greater woe. Even with the best will in the world, your characters own nature as it matures will have led to potentially horrific circumstance. Garou as they approach their first change (which for the purposes of the story will occur after the character turns 18) typically find themselves confused and bewildered by their awakening chimeric nature. They find themselves becoming stronger, angrier and much more agitating to those closest to them. Household pets are unsettled by them. Worse, they themselves start to experience dreadful delirious visions as their own spiritual natures awaken and they begin to harken to the cries of the gnostic world around them. Often they find themselves covered in blood after a black out scream of rage - awakening in a shattered homestead and with shreds of their loved ones still sticking to their hands. It can however get even worse than that, there are those Garou - the Black Spirals who actively and delingently, court the utter darkness. Who "Dance the Spiral", whereas their kin typically serve the call of Gaia and the breath of life in the universe, these creatures - once noble and brave defenders have been corrupted beyond all sanity and sense. They actively serve the forces of destruction, corruption and chaos in order to attempt to bring balance to the insanity of the modern world. They deal with the foulest of spirits, the most twisted of patrons. Their traditions go beyond the necessary cruelty of survival that their cousins pursue. They are literally attempting to scour the earth clean of conscious sane thought, to restart the wheel of life - the old rules are to be shattered is their twisted logic.

They live in continual secrecy and shadow, both here and deep under the earth in spiritual den realms. They stalk the deserted places, the sour lands, peddling spiritual entropy in the hope of accelerating the disintergration of sanity. They also breed riotously, all moral pretense of their cousins or root species gone in the face of frequent sterility and the taint in their own blood. So that more often than anyone would wish for - a lost cub is in fact even more dammed than usual, particularly if it becomes "found".

This would be your character. Dammed by blood, Losing her mind, turning in her own skin to reveal the monster within. Hunted by her own cousins as abomination, and by her own blood so that she may be anointed and brought into the dammed fold that spawned her.

Ultimately this idea has a significant degree of horror and freakshow but also eventual empowerment through acceptance of insanity. Possibly a little bit too dark. Although to clarify this concept doesnt include incestual themes as the title actually refers to a Hammer Horror film of the same name and is a tale about a woman falling under the influence of a dark satanic priest. (Hey hows that for slipping in the art there?).

Moving on however we should look for slightly more accessible ideas..

2. "GunMetal Blues"

I'll be honest, i have the longest (hardest?) held fascination with the character Vasquez from the film "Aliens". If you're unfamiliar ..
click to see
Or indeed Kara Thrace from BSG. In fact, if I'm blunt I have a huge thing for uniforms, millitary discipline and communal shower scenes from starship troopers.

So I'll be honest that any suggestion of telling a story of aliens, daemons tentacles and a plucky hard core tom boy gun girl will always stir some kind of happy from me. Possibly something within the deadspace setting if you're not familiar with the aliens universe. (Although im open to other settings as well)

2a (in which we expand a little bit on the preceding concept)
Who doesnt like a bit of corruption? Or nilhillism? Well the Vortex has all that in spades. Its from the Wh40k canon universe. A dark dystopic future where science and magic collaborate to doom mankind. Its an eldritch horror show, where humanity is stretched on the wrack of existential reality and then painfully explored by supernatural intelligences who regard all sentients as their toys. Humanity dominates the majority of the galaxy but its at a terrible cost to themselves, literally burning the souls of thousands of their own to light the paths to the stars. Its a dark and terrible universe with a heady and rich background composed of a million tales of desperate heroism, hedonism, savagery and woe.

I'd like to run some erp set in this particular universe. So I'm looking for people who are if not familiar with the setting are up for the effort of reading up a (wee) bit. I'm looking for female characters/players mostly - to be corrupted and what leads on from that. However theres every opportunity to start off crazy and evil as well

*Increased bumps for Xmas*

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom