Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cravings from the Fade (Seeking Star Wars, Sexy, fun!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fadereaper

Kiryu
Hello everyone, this thread will be different in its design as opposed to my other thread. I will let this one be more short, but will change more sporadically as opposed to my other thread. The reason of, while I do have a sub-craving portion of my main thread. This will entail specific ideas that I am looking for, ones that I wish to do above all others. If I bump this thread, the point in doing so is to draw attention to these ideas specifically!

Now, I will also enclose a link to my primary thread so as to provide some understand of what kind of roleplayer I am. In short, so I can pander to laziness and avoid having to type a whole new introduction! Or, editing the other one to cater to this new thread instead of being my primary thread.

Secondly, this is strictly for female roleplayers. Sorry fellas, first off, I am not into M x M as I am a straight and happy man. Even if you are a man playing as a female, that reality destroys the roleplay for me and I can't enjoy it. So, if you are a fellow dude, please refrain from messaging me for any roleplay as all of mine will have sexual elements, be it romance or otherwise.

A third note, more of re-affirming a previous point. This is not to suggest that I am not interested in other things, pitch me an idea and I would love to hear you out and see if I am feeling it at the moment. However, even ideas on my main thread that say 'craving' take a passenger seat to the ideas in this thread. For that purpose, this will probably not be bumped as much and will most likely change very sporadically as my cravings can vary rapidly at times.

My final request, please don't post in this thread. If I wish to bump my thread, I will do so. I also would prefer if you just messaged me with your interest in my ideas as opposed to talking to me through here. That being said, please, direct your attention to the ideas below and enjoy! I hope we can find some common ground for some great roleplay ladies!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

STAR WARS
OLD REPUBLIC ERA
NEW REPUBLIC ERA
PRE-PREQUEL ERA

Now, that I have captured your attention with my sexy caps locked words!

I would love to do something Star Wars right now, I just saw the newest movie and it got my heart pumping once again for my absolute favorite fandom to ever exist!

I would love to do sexy roleplays set in the galaxy of Star Wars, be it a story oriented plot with our players pursuing a story but having sexy times of course when proper and when we want to be smutty!

I would also love to do smutty one ofs or continuous roleplays featured in the universe of Star Wars for anyone interested in nasty, sexy things!

I also would love to shag some of the sexy canon ladies from the franchise, but if you are to play one of these ladies for me they will be exclusively non-con/rape scenarios. I do not want to romance any of these characters, with a slightly possible exception of Rey.

-Bastilla or Satele Shan
-Padme Amidala
-Leia Organa
-Rey (Force Awakens - REALLY interested in some kinky sex based fun with her)
-Ahsoka Tano
-Feel free to suggest others

I am willing to accommodate a large variety of things, and would love someone who also is a fan of Star Wars and knows their stuff to join me in an adventure from the Outer Rim territories, all the way to the core systems!​

RE: Cravings from the Fade (Seeking Sexy STAR WARS fun)

*Bump*

Have a great star wars play going, but always love to play more Star Wars!

RE: Cravings from the Fade (Seeking Christmas and Star Wars Sexy fun!)

Can you handle SW rps with SW universe custom characters? Like characters people make or do you refuse to do anything but someone else's existing characters?
If you chose the former, considering someone doing an rp with their own existing characters then feel free to message me nad id be happy for us to do an rp =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom