Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MxM RP Search [Furries edition!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limitless

Planetoid
Hi guys,

First off, here's my f-list for anyone who wants to check it out: To the kinks!

I play switches or (slightly more preferably) subs and if you'd prefer one over the other, just let me know. I'm not a dom looking for subs, sorry. I am fond of story slightly over smut and prefer quality over quantity. That said, two paragraphs is the minimum and I find three to four paragraphs to be about right. Also due to work, my replying can be sporadic; if this is a problem, don't rp with me.

Rps will take place in a thread on-site and plotting done through pm.

Also, a word about controlling other characters: I have absolutely no problem with you striking/shoving/tripping/etc my character within reason. If you want to punch my character, punch him. I will write his reaction though. No killing or crippling without consulting me first.

I'm looking for predominantly medieval fantasy of almost any kind barring fae but I'll list some ideas that I'm most interested in and the character I'd prefer to take will be in italics. I don't mind if you take a furry too, or a human for the med/fant and please feel free to suggest other ideas too. Canon only for fandoms though.

Epic Quest - Looking for doms or switches
AnyonexAnyone
Sent out on a mission doomed to failure from the start, a knight journeys away from the city to find a relic said to enable its holder to drive off evil and along the way, he comes across a myriad of... things. (Multiple characters encouraged).

Culture Clash
Lion furryxAnyone
Based in the open plains or deep jungle, your character winds up in the company of a bipedal lion who is part of a tribe or pride of similar beasties. Your character can either have been seeking them purposefully or stumbled upon them (or both) but had come from a decidedly different place than the primitive tribal surroundings he finds himself from then on.

Marching Orders
Lion furryxAnyone (on the same side if war does break out)
Furries and humans live side-by-side in the castle city, holding down jobs with equal opportunity. R'ahtos is a soldier, comfortable where he is but looking to rise the ranks and perhaps earn a command of his own one day. For the time being though he will follow orders, patrol the city and bunk down in the barracks like any other soldier. Rumours abound in the castle though, that war is on the horizon...

If you'd like to play out any of the above ideas or hash out something new, drop me a pm and we can work something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom