Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Action and adventure to go with my smut. M/F [Rewrite]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel.of.Darkness

Planetoid
First, I'd like to say sorry to anyone I was RPing with when I disappeared without warning due to serious health problems. Problems that are now hopefully (well mostly) under control. If any of my old RP partners would like a fuller explanation, feel free to PM me.

So, what am I looking for in an RP? Well, plots about highly volatile love/hate relationships, with lots of fast moving action, double crosses, and danger mixed in with my smut which are set in a modern, near future or alternate reality setting.

I only RP using PM's here on Blue Moon. Post length can vary from 3-5 sentences up to 2-3 paragraphs depending on what's happening in the story and what I have to work with.

The things I like
An all time favourite theme is of deadly rivals unable to admit they actually like each other, so feel free to take advantage of my characters weaknesses or flaws, double cross her, or even give her a bad ending. All I ask is that you don't try to control my characters actions or behavior, although a little gentle 'leading' is OK. If in doubt, just ask. I don't bite, honest. :)

The things I hate
As already stated, my characters always have weaknesses and flaws, so characters who never fail at anything, never make a mistake or get things wrong, and who can't be hurt, along with any kind of mind control that leaves my character as little more than a puppet are things I really dislike. I'm sorry, but if you insist on playing that kind of character then we really will not get along.

Pairings (with my character in bold)
Assassin x Blogger/Reporter
Bounty Hunter x Target
Assassin x Thief
Street Racer x Street Racer
Assassin x Assassin and/or target
Mercenary x Mercenary
Brother x Sister - I have a couple of incest based plot ideas for this pairing.
Vampire x Stripper
Something set in the world of the 'Deathrace' Movies.

Thank you for taking the time to peruse my ramblings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom