Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come and Play!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taika

Meteorite
Good Evening!

I am grateful to be starting a (hopeful) new adventure with everyone here! Roleplaying has been a passion of mine for years, where I have spent around ten or so years dabbling in its many different forms. It is my hope that you and I can create a world where we can sail the seven seas in evasion, look for hope in a Dystopian society or find magic in the hollows of an Elven forest. Please, do not stray far from the story of a plot even if adult themes come to play as that is only a portion of what we can make. Do not be afraid to approach me with ideas as we can explore and build from there!

Looking forward to hearing from you all,
Taika

Below, you will find a list compiled of preferences, dislikes and a few starting plots we may be able to work from there!

Preferences
•Detailed Roleplay•
•Literacy•
•Magic/Fantasy•
•Realism•
•Quality/Quantity•
•Roughness•
•Struggle for Power•
•Ageplay•
•Public Sex•
•Secrecy•
•Interracial (preferably she be of Hispanic decent)•
•Mild Incest (I mean in the sense of cousin/distant cousins)•
•Teasing•

Dislikes
•Chat Speak•
•Extreme Ageplay•
•Gore/Vore/Watersports•
•Torture•
•Humiliation•
•Bimboism•
•Smut-Based•
•Morphism•

TV Shows/Movies/Books (OC Only)
•Harry Potter•
•Game of Thrones•
•Walking Dead (or zombie related plots)•
•Mad Max•
•Skyrim•
•Community (a comedic break!)•

Humble List of Plots
The King of Deep Wood
Eons ago, men and beast were walked among elves and magical creatures. Men were created with the intention of being keepers, and is said to have been gifted magic themselves. Acwellan, the leader of Men, grew to find that territories needed to be established so that Men knew their roles in the world and so the first Kingdom was made. As years passed, Acwellan grew jealous of his elves counterparts and as he grew old and gray they stayed young and sharp. The Envious King invited Cerdwin, the Leader of the Elves, to discuss politics on the new-found territories and it is said in his quiet rage that he demanded the Queen to show Mankind the power of immortality so that they may live forever. The Queen declined, explaining it was the way that all things must come to an end and that is was the natural order. Acwellan, in his rage, tore Cerdwins amulet of power off and murdered the Leader, some say he was hauled away clutching the necklace and laughing maniacally. The Elvish could not rescue their Lady as the magic placed upon her was evil, and snuffed out the light in her eyes. Soon after Cerdwins heart stopped, Men across the land lost their magic, and so the wonders of the world were closed off to them and in retaliation, Mankind destroyed that which they were made to protect and the Elves retreated. Years later, Acwellan emerged as the dark magician and using Cerdwins light magic for dark. It seems the Elvish seek to retain humans once more to overthrow the dark ruler and reclaim their position although some wish to not see that happen.

Keep Your Enemies Close
For years, your character and mines have struggled to stay on top of the crime game. He an assassin and she a thief, they both have their ways of getting what needs to be attained. Your character has tried to take mine out already, but it is hard to catch smoke, and she tried taking from him but finds that it was too hard to get close without the chance of a hole in her head. They have managed their distance until one particular assignment from their company find that the Head Bosses liked each of their works so much, they put the two together without warning (as usual). Proficient in their skill, they are sent to retrieve what many before them failed to do time and time again.

Little Sister
This is a bit more relaxed, playing on the secrecy of a Lolita in the form of your friends younger sister. She can see you staring and she loves to play games, although these are unlike the ones you remember when you were younger.

•Song Generator•
This is a fun idea picked up from my earlier years in roleplaying. Simply pick a number 1-10 and we'll see what song that leaves us with, and what ideas we can make.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom