Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Southern Passion (Goddess)

"Coño, come on!" she said, standing straighter, moving her hands to her hips. "It definitely shows that you're a virgin. I'm the girl here, remember? Who's gonna share it? Me?" Well, she was going to be showing it off to her girlfriends, but that was besides the point. She needed that picture or she wouldn't be able to prove she did the dare, and María fucking Morales was never one to back out.

Letting out a soft sigh, she cocked her head and looked at him with a deadpan face. "Look, I know what you'd be using it for, you are supposed to be grateful about it," she said, completely matter of factly. "And if you let me take it, I might even invite you to my place when my parents are out. But if you show it to anyone, you're dead."

Ah. Something told him he wasn't getting out of this... best to put on a smile, he supposed. And he, apparently, was quite hung, so it wasn't like he had much to be ashamed of. "If you insist," he replied, taking a few slow steps back. Now with a bit of distance between them, it as clear to see that his long cock hung half hard before him, looking like a drooping bratwurst. Hadn't become any less impressive, really.

He led the way back over to their discarded bags and clothes, once more checking his watch. Good, they would be in the clear for a bit longer. "S-so uh... this just gonna be a selfie or did you ah, you have something in particular in mind?" Was this normal? Did she just take a snapshot with every guy she banged? Hm... Something else was going on here, but he wasn't gonna ask and risk getting her pissed off at him.

"Well, I wanted it to be a sex selfie, but your fucking cock distracted me," she admitted, blushing slightly. She was in a way saying she had planned on taking a photo from the start, but she was pretty unabashed by that. "Don't think I take a pic of every fucking idiot I sleep with, anormal! I just thought it would be sexy, that's all!"

With her skirt still around her, but disheveled and rising up to her waist, Maria walked back confidently, though her steps were still a little shaky from the pounding she'd received. Her pussy was still dripping cum, partly into her panties, and you could clearly see her strong, thick golden thighs had some white cum dripping down. "Lets take a selfie, alright?"

"Y-you got it!" Dave replied. Eesh... she could be loud. Angry too, in all honesty, but hey at least she wasn't genuinely furious with him. Well he thought as much anyway. If she was mad, he'd be out cold on his back. For now, he focused on her as she approached, eyes hungrily roaming over her curves.

At her request, he nodded and made his way over to Maria until he was standing beside her. "I'll just uh... follow your lead on this," he said. Something told him that there was indeed more going on here, but the Latina was enjoying herself. And he hadn't been humiliated or punched, so that was a bonus!

"How do you uh... w-well, just say the word and I'll do it."

"Its a selfie, pendejo!" she said, bending over and searching her bag for her cellphone. As soon as she got it, she pulled him close, smiling, and kissing his cheek hard enough to leave a kiss mark. She turned on the camera on her phone, fumbling with one hand as she kept the other around his shoulders, taking a snapshot with no warning.

"See? There!" she said, grinning. "Now give me your phone number so you can use the pic to jerk off to me. I'll send it to ya." Despite the harsh, loud voice and the harsh demeanor, she was happy, even blushing slightly at this surprising encounter. Little white boy Davie was certainly not what this badass bully expected.

She had actually kissed him! Not like, on the lips or anything, but the simple fact that it was an affectionate gesture coming from a young woman of Maria's reputation disarmed him enough for her to take her snapshot. It was... nice. In truth, Dave kinda hoped he could get more from her. "My number? Oh y-yeah sure. And you can, um, I dunno, text me or whatever if you want to do this again." He hoped she would, much to his own shock.

Dave crouched down and grabbed his phone from one of the interior pockets. After a few moments spent fiddling, he showed her his number and handed it over for Maria to admire. As she did this, he grabbed his shorts and trousers, sliding them up and then fixing his belt to give him some coverage.

As he bent over to get his shorts, María just finished undressing, tossing her skirt on the floor and showing off her amazing abs, and tossed her shoes aside. Even her thong, she tossed with her pile of clothes. There would be nothing weird about her getting a bath in the girls locker room after all. She took his phone and imputed the number on hers, sending him a kind of sweet but still very sexy picture of the two of them.

"You already made me promise to invite you to my house when my parents are not around, didn't you?" Well, it had been her suggestion, but she wasn't about to admit that. "But this should keep that dick of yours busy for now, right?"

Damn... she'd hardly been covered while they fucked, but now that Maria was fully naked he felt like his jaw was set to snap off. Oh god help him, he had a crush on Maria fucking Morales. "You uh... I didn't actually..." He hadn't asked about heading to her house, but he wasn't in much of a position to argue specifics. Instead he simply smiled, donned his shirt and got to work pocketing his phone and raising his bag.

"Well um... th-thanks for that Maria. I'm sure I'll see you around." He seemed genuinely grateful for what she had done, and in a bit of a heartfelt and endearing way. With a smile on his face, Dave left the locker room as quietly as he could, making his way out of the building.

Would she really do this with him again? Oh he so dearly hoped so...

After David left the girls locker room, Maria went and had a quick cold bath to rinse out the sweat and cum before heading over to her friends before the cheerleaders finished practice. She then went to gossip with her girlfriends, a select few Latina girls she'd grown up with or gotten fond of, the girls she'd hang out and have fun with, and showed them proof of her endeavors, laughing playfully about it and never really admitting how great it felt.

That whole week following, school went back to normal, and so did their social standing. Maria was back to being the badass bitch of the class and she went right back to mostly ignoring Dave as much as she'd always have. Of course, she secretly was eagerly expecting him to text her or ask her out, but if he knew his place that was very unlikely to happen. That Friday lunch period, however, she finally sent him a text [So u comin over to my place 2day or wut? my parents r out till Sunday so we have t place 4 ourselves]

Dave supposed he hadn't been surprised that things went back to a relative state of normalcy. Maria was her usual self, and the two didn't really interact due to their different circles. But she hadn't given him any grief, nor had any of those girls she hung out with, so perhaps he was in the clear? Or so he had thought until she finally got a text from her. Took him a moment to decipher just what the heck she had actually said, but once he did.

"Wow..." he murmured to himself, feeling his eyes widen a tad. She was... actually asking him out? Not on like, a date or anything, but it was something. [u got it. Be there in a bit.] After letting his folks know that he'd be studying at a friend's place (Studying anatomy more like) he had made his way from the school to Maria's house. He usually passed her home on the way to his anyway, so he knew the route quite well.

Not that he'd ever actually been inside Maria's home before now anyway. But there was a first time for everything, and he was hoping he could make the most of this one.

María was quick to get home. She'd even worn her best lace red bra with a matching thong underneath her short denim shorts and her black crop top, which let the red straps show. She was still in lifts, but this time they were knee high boots, and she wore her classic large circular earrings, silver this time, and a large red pendant around her neck. She wasn't exactly about to tell him, but she'd put particular effort into that outfit, just for him.

Her house on the outside look like any of the area, a two story building with a nice roof and pretty plain white paint job. On the inside, though, you could tell her Latin roots, with the walls adorned with all sort of artisan work, masks, paintings, even a feather painted with native hieroglyphs and symbols. There were big white couches on the bottom floor, but most everything else was made of wood, with even a rocking chair, and the colors of everything were really bright but rustic. There were even candles as decoration here and there, and those she certainly didn't put there.

As he came up the door, she opened it for him, letting him in. "What the hell took you so long?" she asked, even though she didn't really have to wait much.

If David had known she wanted him over today, he might've actually put some effort in, His blue polo and dark grey jeans seemed rather plain, and this thought was only compounded when Maria opened her door. Damn... she looked gorgeous, as ever, but something told him she had actually put some work in. It was enough to make his cheeks flush a bit. "I- yeah, uh, s-sorry you kinda caught me by surprise earlier, and I had to send some messages and... wow you look great," he said, seeming to speak in a hurricane flurry of words.

He cleared his throat and then slowly made his way to the door. "Sorry uh, again. I just um... didn't think that you'd want me again." David reached up and scratched at the back of his head, following Maria inside. "Nice place," he remarked. And indeed, he did note the touches of 'home.' It made for a nice change of pace, compared to the kind of places he was usually invited into. Not that he was invited to too many places...

"Yeah, yeah, its just something I threw on," she lied, though her strong cheeks were lightly tinted as blood rushed to them, making her glad that she put an effort to her outfit. She closed the door behind him as she allowed him in, locking it afterwards and leaning her back on it, her arms crossed. "Yeah, well, my parents are gone and I wanted to fuck, I just figured you had nothing better to do."

She pushed back her red hair as she looked away, eyeing him sideways. "Besides, you've never tried an ass before and we'll have plenty of time for you to try it." she got off the door, heading for the stairs. "You know, we can fuck anywhere in the house today, for as long as we want, as loud as we want, so you better not hold back."

Hoo boy... He felt just a bit shocked. It as true, he had not only had zero experience on their first time, but the constant worry of getting caught had left David holding back a bit. "Aha... yeah uh, well if that's the case, I'll try and make it good for you." David replied. Otherwise, he was likely going to be in a bad way by the time he left here.

Wait, did she say ass? Would he even fit in there? She'd said he'd been pretty big. The worries left David's mind as he watched Maria's spectacular ass. The risk was worth it if he got to tap that sweet caramel. "I could do with a bit of practice anyway. Wouldn't wanna waste your time." David followed her, and as he went he peeled his shirt over his head, the garment resting over his folded forearm.

"Today, you are going to learn about the wonderful thing called lube," she told him, leading him to her room, which was surprisingly girly. Sure, she had a couple of weights on the floor and some other training equipment like jump ropes and those elastic bands you pull on, but the covers of the bed were yellow, pink and orange, with a flowery pattern, and there were a good couple of stuffed animals littered on her bed. Her desk even had a pink lamp and a few stickers of daisies here and there.

She opened a drawer, getting out a packet of lube and tossing it to him. "And, you know, when we're done here, we can fuck in every room. We can try out some interesting positions, can't we? It's time for you to get creative"

Huh. In truth he had not expected her room to look quite like this... no skull throne, or weapons hung up on the walls... looked like the room of an average teenage girl, which Maria certainly was not. "Oh, uh, is that so? Well I'll try to hold out that long." His stamina was a bit more impressive than one would imagine, but he had his doubts that he could keep up with a woman of Maria's 'reputation', so to speak.

Now comfy, Dave kicked his shoes off and let his trousers and shorts drop. The excitement had already gotten him half hard, and soon the young man was jerking himself to full hardness while holding the bottle in his other hand. "But for now, well ah uh... yeah, anal. If you think it'll fit. Even with lube I'm guessing... tight as all hell."

"Well, we'll have until tomorrow if you want, so its not like there's any rush." María slid on the bed, undoing her shorts and shuffling out of them, kicking them to his feet with a wry smile. "Oh, yeah, it'll be tight as hell and you are gonna love it," she teased, spreading her legs as she leaned back to show off her sexy lace thong, before lifting her legs and pulling it out from under her as well, and playfully throwing it to his face. The woman wasn't exactly subtle.

With now her bottom completely bare and her legs spread, she took off her crop top with a bit of difficulty, it was a tight fit after all, and stayed in her lacy red bra. She moved to get another packet of lube to use on herself, but not before asking, "Do you know how to undo a bra~?"

The lacy garment of her thong landed on his face, hooked in place by a few hairs. For a few moments he debated on whether or not to remove it. Finally however he decided to take it off and set it down with the rest of the discarded clothing. Maria didn't play around, she knew how to get a guy's interest.

He'd been about to undo the cap on the lube, only to fumble exceedingly once she asked about undoing her bra. "I... Have an idea," he replied. Dave had seen it crop up in some videos, and thus moved in closer and began to work the clasp. Now feeling a bit emboldened, Dave leaned in and let his lips brush over Maria's neck, sucking and kissing upon the golden flesh. Something to keep her motor running as he undid the clasp.

As Dave moved forward, María's thick thighs straddled him on either side, playfully wrapping her legs over his ass. She leaned against him, trying to make it easier for him, but was surprised by how bold he was getting as he undid the clasp.

"Avanza~" she moaned, her face red as soft moans escaped her with every kiss. "I still have to get my ass ready for you." Of course, she still clung to him as if she didn't really want him to hurry or let go.

"Dunno what that means but ah... well it sounds nice, so thank you!" he replied in a chipper manner, managing another smile. Maria really didn't seem so bad. She was still strong as fuck, but he didn't mind. She wasn't using that strength to crush him or anything, and thus he wouldn't complain about this golden opportunity.

Dave sighed in relief as the pressure relax on Maria's bosom, the strap falling from his fingers. "Oh wow, I actually did it," he mumbled to himself. The white boy grinned excitedly and leaned back as best he could with Maria's legs pressing into his posterior. His hand popped open the cap on the lubricant, squeezing some into his open palm. he worked quick and was soon working it onto his cock with slow and steady strokes of the long shaft.

A loud laugh escaped María when he'd thanked her for hurrying him up. Sure, she said it playfully, but the white boy not having a clue about her language was something she always found amusing. When he mumbled something about actually doing it, she laughed even harder, cheerfully and comfortable in having him so close. Most guys she usually wanted to sock about this time, but this eager naivety of his was getting on her good side.

As he started to stroke his cock, which still surprised her to see really, she grabbed her own container of lube and, shifting her hips upward a little, she began to get some into her ass. She bit her lip, already having masturbated with her ass before and knowing the right spots as she stuck finger after finger in until three of them began widening her walls and covering her in lube. "Wanna do me and I'll do you?" she teased?

At the time, Dave had been concerned in lathering his shaft up, but his motions ground a bit to a halt as he watched the spectacle of Maria working three digits into her backside as if it was the most natural thing imaginable. It was exceptionally arousing, and it took what little control he had not to start drooling a bit. Dave had never much considered himself much of an ass-man, but those globes were just so... enticing!

It was like staring into the face of God... if God was a butt.

"I uh... you... you mean trade off?" he asked, blinking a bit. "Oh! Well uh, certainly. It'd be some good practice for me." The young man smiled awkwardly, his gaze roaming over the golden flesh of Maria's rear. That, and he really fucking wanted to.

"Yeah, you're learning a lot with me," she teased, grinning again. Admittedly, seeing that long, huge, thick cock lathered in lube was quite the spectacle, and she wanted to touch it so badly. Hell, with how tight her pussy had been, barely able to fit in his cock, she wondered if her ass would handle such a pounding, but she was half sure she was the one that was going to feel like a virgin with such a thing inside.

"Gimme that~" With her fingers covered in lube, she bit her lip in playful excitement, grabbing him a bit roughly but beginning to stroke him softer. "You really have such a nice dick, Dave."

"Heh... you like it that much? Honestly I never thought much of it myself... but uh hey, it's nice to be appreciated!" She knew her stuff, able to pump his cock even better than he himself could. Good control of her strength, fluid wrist movements, and the enthusiasm was actually quite a turn on for him. Again, he would question if he was crazy enough to have a crush on Maria fucking Morales. But... she was growing on him more and more.

Dave focused on the task at hand and spurted a bit more of the clear solution into his fingers. He reached around slowly and then felt a tremor run up his spine as two fingers slid steadily into the warmth of Maria's ass. "Oh... oh wow..." he murmured. It actually felt rather nice, a sensation that was both foreign and enticing.

Eagerly, she lathered him up, squirting more lube into her hands now and again, before going from the bottom up, stroking from the hilt all the way to the engorged tip. "You're kidding, right? You have to know you're packing."

Despite his fingers making her moan and curve her spine in pleasure, his reaction to doing it made her laugh, making her pull him closer with her legs. Her ass was throbbing at the attention, flaring around his fingers, as she began stroking him a little faster. "You'll have to put more than that in to get me ready, put a third one in~"

Back
Top Bottom