Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Assorted ideas - M for sub F- IM preferred

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello fellow role-players..
In this thread, I'm looking for semi-lit/literate partners who want to engage in a long-term, multiple character setting and won't lose interest quickly. There will be plenty of smut, but also a story and background to go with it. These plots will work best with submissive females, but they can have some fight to them as well.

Kinks:
- Age-play (Older or younger, long as there is some kind of gap in age)
- Interracial (White guy here, so any kind of exotic female is a big turn on)
- Group scenes (Not asking you to play a bunch of people, but side characters are fun)
- Curvy girls (All sizes welcome, but nothing wrong with a set of double D's)
- Submissive women (Bondage, humiliation, spankings, ball gags, ect.)

Turn-offs:
Gore, dominant women, God-modding, death... Everything else is fair game

Settings:
Post-apocalyptic - Think Walking Dead or Mad Max with OC - Cold and dangerous world where the strong and depraved men rule and women need protection for survival.
Futuristic - Fantasy slave auctions. Women with no rights. Alien invasions
Historical - GoT with OC. Vikings invading a town and taking women as trophies. Slavery era in the deep South.
Modern - Any and everything you can think of. Reference some of my previous threads if you would like to read some ideas, or try me with an idea of your own.
Fandoms - Walking Dead, GoT, any horror movies, Gotham, Fallout... If I've heard of it, I'll play it
Celebrity - I like using celebs as a template for a character. I have a long list of ones I'd like, but also open to suggestions.

Well thats it for now. Best way to reach me is through IM (YIM/AIM), but send me a PM first, let me know if there is something you like, and I'd be happy to discuss and exchange information. Looking forward to meeting new partners. Happy Roleplaying
Yim: cuffy28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom