Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[ aphasic & wolf ]

First Post

Wearing ?

The time is midnight, and Axel's eyes opened to darkness. The kind of darkness he couldn't blink away, and a stench that stretched out across his body wouldn't let him go. Wonderful. This again... Sighing, the Korean man slowly sat up, feeling his skin rip away from the concrete under him like Velcro. His mind was foggy as hell, and if he weren't such a carefree guy, he'd actually be pissed off. But honestly, who was he kidding? Axel? Pissed off? That only happened when Jiwon was threatening to take control, and right now, that was nowhere near the case. So... Where was he? Looking around, his eyes tried to process some sort of light to be able to reflect color, but what greeted him was more foul odors and obscurity. This was definitely not the first time he'd woken up to find his surroundings utterly confusing. I mean, seriously? This place was far from the worst place he'd ever been in. Ever tried waking up three states over from your original location with no idea how you even got there in the first place? Oh, and even better, with no ride to find your way back? It's safe to assume Axel lost his job that day and just stayed in that state anyway, cause what else was he supposed to do? Walk there? Yeah... No.

"Hilarious, Jiwon. Leave me in a sewer again why don't you?" His laugh echoed down the tunnel that lead to God knows where, hand searching out for some sort of wall to pull himself up with. He was used to waking up in sewers. It wasn't visible, but droplets of water could be heard, a splash, a flick. The concrete under him was barely a few feet wide, just enough not to fall into a bath of shit. Down here was where Jiwon often went to punch walls and do his heavy drinking on his own, away from the world that detested the way his brain worked. And so Axel walked forward, eyes straining to find even a hint of light. It took about 20 minutes of walking but son he could hear the busy city life looming overhead, a few lamps starting to pop up every five feet. A few minutes later and he's inching his way up a ladder, out of a pothole, and into the middle of a street.

Ah crap!!

Bright lights and honking horns, Axel's brain briefly switches into survival mode, Jiwon taking over and body bracing itself until the taxi is seven feet away. Tensing, h jumps high, the tires squealing as the brakes are applied last minute thinking they were actually going to hit him. Please. As if. People could barely hurt him, why did they believe a car could do much better? It's big and bulky, too easy to follow with the eyes, and as his shoes land gracefully on the hood of the stopping car, Jiwon simply glaring at he driver who stared wide eyed at the phenomenon before him. Didn't the idiot watch Karate Kid?

Axel jumps down from the hood, not even questioning how he ended up from staring at the lights like a deer to being on top of it and feeling pissed. As long as he's alive, right? That's the important part. And even more importantly, Blaze was probably wondering where he went off to.

Grabbing his phone from his pocket (oh thank God it's still there. Jiwon has a bad habit of breaking them), Axel sent a quick text to his girl, sending an address of a nearby restaurant and already moving his feet there. Thankfully, the city isn't foreign, so he feels pretty good. It's nighttime now, who knows what hour, and the family diner he was asking Blaze to meet him at, he was a regular at. "Ohhh! It's a beautiful day in this neighborhood, A beautiful day for a neighbor..."

+ Blaze had her tongue out while she listened for the pleasing click of the lock, seconds later walking into the familiar home. The scents welcomed her, though no other noise besides her purse falling onto the couch sounded. Scanning the rooms, it was obvious that she was the only one here. Part of her was disappointed in the lack of boyfriend around, since she'd come her to get away from whatever pathetic excuse of a life she had to herself. Work, drink, sleep, repeat. Needless to say she wasn't thrilled to be a worker bee of society, but even a kid like her needed some cash every once and a while. Mostly for liquor, but hey that was her own personal demon.

She shrugged off her leather jacket, which soon joined her purse on the couch. On her way to the fridge, a mirror in the bathroom caught her eye, and the vain ginger thoroughly checked herself out. Her hair was up, something she rarely did. Most of the time the girl was just too lazy, honestly, so the orange locks remained laying on her shoulders. Blaze wasn't sure why she had tied it up, but the mirror was telling how much of a great choice it had been. Thank god he isn't here. There's no telling how much crap he'd give me for staring at my own reflection for five minutes. But at the same time, she wouldn't put it past him to do the same. A grin laced her cheeks when her eyes spotted it in the very back of the refrigerator, the small, white box. She took it quickly and grabbed a fork, a clean one, and bounded to the bedroom. In a matter of seconds, her shoes and pants were off and Blaze was happily laying on her stomach, watching television and eating the cheesecake. Axel had seen her pant-less before, so if he decided to make an appearance it'd be just one more thing to make him happy. It didn't take long for the cake to suddenly disappear in some mysterious fashion. Cheesecake was always a perfect ten o'clock snack.

Blaze let out a breath as her phone buzzed against her cheek. Blinking, her eyes filled with confusion at the sudden two hour time difference. And her movie was over. Great. Unlocking the device, she scanned the message from Axel and sighed, rolling onto her back and stretching her sore muscles. Undoing all the stripping she'd preformed two hours ago, the hazed girl grabbed her things and left the apartment, making sure to lock it back up with her bobby pins. It was a few blocks but she was at the diner after twenty minutes of basically sleepwalking. This place was all too known to the ginger, only because of Axel. She'd been countless time at all hours of the day, but even all meals consumed it was nothing compared to the Korean. It humored her, the reason for the small grin on her face as she sat down.

And so down the street he went, whistling his tune to Mr. Roger's Neighborhood for god knows what reason, letting his shoes slosh against the wet pavement on his way to the family diner. Something told him it wouldn't be so great to meet her smelling like shit, but he really find it in him to care. As usual. Axel just was the kind of guy people took as is, and most of the time, his charmingly handsome personality kept everyone's eyes and love on him. He entertained, they loved. Simple relationship with the world eh? Too bad Jiwon wasn't that simplistic. No, Jiwon's battles were way too complex, and they wove through a past Axel had no access to. As far as the happy-go-lucky Korean man was concerned, his parents had just passed away in a car accident when he was younger, hence he grew up living with his aunt in the States when he was 6 and yeah... That's about it right? Well, whether or not his mind coincided and agreed with the facts, that's the story Axel told everyone, and in general the other alters stuck to it as well when trying to go through daily life. Preston had his own memories, but he was a genius and he came up with the idea for all the alter, no matter who, to synchronize their history together, to create less conflict in their lives and to make it easier on Axel to continue hiding their mental state from the world-or really Blaze, but she was his whole world and so in a sense that statement is correct. She may know he has DID, but the girl didn't need to find out Jiwon was the main personality. No, no, no, no, no. That kind of stress is exactly what Axel wanted to protect her from..

Takes about a twenty minute walk from the sewer system to the diner, and by the time Axel's walking in, Blaze is already there. Of course he'd be the first to speak about his current stench. "So.. I actually have a reason for being dirty, baby. You see, I was working out, and right as I was about to take a shower, I thought, 'Oh! Damn. Sex in the shower sounds freaking amazing'" He grinned widely, eyes waggling as he sat down. "So let's eat, then get to my place. Sounds good?"

Even if Blaze knew about his disorder, that didn't mean that he'd tell her his entire problem with it. She would worry if she realized what kind of crazy scale Jiwon was on, a manic abuser of anyone around him including himself. She didn't need to know that every time he disappeared, his life was in danger and he could die.

+ Blaze, one could say, wasn't the most patient person. She'd never been one that was able to entertain herself, not even the cellular device in her palms was good at holding her attention. The boredom was beginning, and it was bad. First, it started with some casual twiddling of her fingers against her neck, her eyes staring out the window. She scanned every face, hoping it'd be the only one she'd come to trust. Then, came the day dreaming. Oh, the lovely dreaming. Axel's face, carved perfectly from the god above himself. The light of life shone through his dark gaze, no matter what mood he found himself in. Lust, joy, annoyance. They all carried that little spark of, light in short. She loved it. His eyes were one of his best features. And that's only if we weren't being sexual here. Her mind could go eons if that were the true topic, but her trance was soon broken once the voice of god's creation rang in her ears.

She blinked rapidly and attempted to shake off her "I was totally just thinking about you naked" face with a small grin. Blaze took a few seconds to actually register what he'd said, since her thoughts and this lovely new odor were interfering. Her nose wrinkled up, eyes narrowing in suspicion. The sour smell didn't correlate with any workout previous to this one, but a bigger question grabbed her attention after that. She allowed herself to laugh a little, looking over towards the counter to hopefully notify that she wanted some freaking fries. Cravings, they were a bitch. His words were enough to stir the sexual monster within her, annoyingly so. Shower sex was indeed fun... "You could have just texted that, I was already half naked at your place," she grinned, barely realizing she'd given away her not-so-secret break in, her teeth biting at the corner skin of her bottom lip. The irritating habit had forced her to start using chap stick, which was undeniably a work of Satan himself, and it was torture. That slimy feeling against her mouth was so disgusting. "What were you doing working out at," she clicked the power button on her phone. "Midnight, anyways? Are gyms even open that late? Maybe I should start going to the gym, my arms are like twigs." Her rambling was one of the few signs showing that his whereabouts weren't a major concern. Hey, if he wanted to exercise at these hours, who the hell was she to say otherwise? Her thoughts began to jumble with weighing the probability of her actually using a gym membership if she got one, and the outcome leaned more towards not wasting the money. Like the girl had any to spare anyways.

Her eyes flickered back towards Axel, a smile filling her features as a devilish look appeared. "But that sounds perfect. There's nothing better than screwing a boy who smells like he's been dumpster diving. Axel you're just every girl's dream," she batted her lashes in her oh-so-innocent manner. Ha, innocent. Blaze could pull off that look just as well as a lion playing the part of a lamb. Nevertheless the teasing came across as she planned, knowing all too well the jury's verdict on her features.

With the information about her already being at his place, Axel raised a brow. Damn, if Preston heard that the guy would go on some sort of technology rampage, creating some crazy security system that would fry the chick the second she would try to break in again. He didn't take lightly people overstepping his bounds, and often put a demanding tone that others best obey if they didn't want to suddenly find some bounty on their head for a crime they didn't commit. Of course, Axel wasn't going to open his mouth to the nerd, but if Blaze weren't careful, she could seriously tick him off. For now, the Korean puts a little mental note to tell her a bit later to never mention her bad habits around the nerd, or else she'd have quite the handful to deal with. And now she's questioning his timing of workouts. It's not like it was something new, so he might as well give away some sort of information, even if half of it was twisted around to technically be a lie... But she doesn't need to know that. "Yeah. Jiwon wanted to punish me I guess, stupid jerk. He hit the gym hard tonight, and now I'm feeling extremely yucky and worn out."

He smirked a little, looking over at the end of the table to grab a menu from behind some little plastic advertisements. His attention divided between reading the words he probably should have known by memory and between his girl. Axel wasn't really a picky eater. Unless it came to sweets, but that's a whole other story not meant for right now. Doesn't take long for the waiter to come by and ask for drink orders. His body relaxed against the vinyl booths, hands coming up behind his neck as he stared up at Darla. "Get me a Shirley Temple." He asked, giving a wink at the lady. She rolled her eyes in return, already used to his antics. "Okay, Ax, I guess I'm dealing with a child tonight?" He faked hurt and used one hand to hold his heart, face contorting into faux sadness. "That sincerely hurts, boo. Please... Don't you know I'm fragile?" She scoffs in return, obviously all too familiar with the way too egotistical man. Instead, she ignores him, turning to Blaze with wry smile. "And what would you like, Blaze?"

+ Blaze watched a slight shock pass over her boy's features as she mentioned her previous whereabouts. It came to the point where she couldn't figure out if he wasn't too much of a fan about her breaking in, which honestly she didn't care if he was or not because she didn't plan on stopping. Then on the other hand, he could have been fantasizing about the amount of clothing, or lacking there of, she had been wearing at the time. The latter seemed to be the more likely, in her opinion, since he'd already expressed that fun little fact about taking a shower with one another. Either way, she picked the latter, mostly cause it made her feel good. Her brows darted upward at the mentioning of Jiwon, curiosity always claiming her whenever any of the other alters were spoken of. Blaze wasn't interested in prodding his brain for scientific knowledge about his "disorder," only because they were actual other people, and this kid was social. And, all of these other people were inside of her boyfriend, so if they happened to make a show, she'd like to be aware of who they were so she could talk to them. She chuckled, her nose scrunching upward as she did so. "Does anybody else use the word 'yucky' like a child?" she teased Axel about the other people in his head, the ginger being in an unnaturally fun mood.

Her face twisted into an odd stare as he grabbed for the menu. She was tempted to asked when he even bothered with it when Darla walked up. Instantly she sent a grin to the familiar waitress and watched the playful exchange her boyfriend provided. A simple eye roll was all she showed about it on the outside, knowing she had little to worry about. Blaze joined the waitress in a scoff at Axel's words, letting herself laugh at the boy a few moments after. He never failed to surprise her and that was one of the best traits about him. It entertained the busy mind of hers. "I feel like flaunting my inner child as well," she hummed at Darla, wiggling her fingers as she settled her chin on her palm. "Get me a Shirley Temple as well. Oh, and some French fries, extra salty." Grinning with full teeth, Blaze bat her eyes at the pair. Judge her if they will, this girl was getting some damn fries.

ooc;; UGH this post is such crap I hate it

Back
Top Bottom