Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just Before Dawn.. TheCrimsonLady - Elvenoff

John sighed slightly when he was told that the King would live. He was hoping that the amount of wounds that he took would have claimed his life so John wouldn’t have to do his plan of betrayal for he would have her now, but in time she will be his along with these lands. He just had to slow down and think each move out.

He smiled at her when she took a seat next to him on the bed. “I think you wanted me the very first night we saw each other. I seen how you looked at me.” He wanted to push her buttons playfully. But then she admitted being attracted to him and that was all. She then goes back to him and tells him that it was he that was getting her. John took another deep breath and exhaled it. “Yes, you may be wedded this night, but the King is in no shape to take your burden, so therefore you will still be a virgin. The prince will still take you. Unless.. well..” John ran his hand down over his cock.. And smiles at her. “Thee has a choice here!”

He looked over at her funny, “Now wait you just told me that your only attracted to me but now you say that It is I you wish to be wedding. So lets leave this castle and do so.” he smiled at her… “Your Orken will come here kill all, but not find you here. So, when do we leave?” he looks serous at her..

Andei gaped at him. "No no, you misunderstand, I will be wedded to the King, not you...." She said, getting up from the bed. "You will not have my maidenhood, and the king he will be fine." She said, shaking her head.

"I think you're hearing what you want to hear....and I most certainly did not want you that first night, you'd just killed my family, in front of my bedroom door...."She held her head. "Forget I ever mentioned it. I am the King's, I will be his wife, and he will be the one to "release me of my burden" as you put it...." She said before walking out of the room with a huff and back to the King's chambers to look after him. She figured she'd been safer with him.

"M'Lady?" Galron's head rises up and greets her with a smile, even though he can she is in a angered state. "May I be of service to you? You seem agitated, has one of our knights or staff angered you some way?" He slowly tried to get out of bed, I shall not have anyone belittle you or anything else in our house!" He stood fully naked but quickly reaching for his robe fully intending to take care of the matter.

He couldn't understand why everyone doesn't see her as the only hope of the united lands! She gives him a feeling of confidence when ever she is near him. She just brings the best out of him. She is by far his Northern Star...

Andei looked away as he rose, a small smile touching her lips. "Your Grace,Lay back down, I'm fine," She said, and wasn't entirely lying. Yes, she was annoyed, and admittedly a little worried but she could handle it. She glanced back only to see him in a robe now and so she approached him. "I just came to check on you, make sure you were alright, the doctors said you'd be fine, I just wanted to be sure." She told him and looked down at her feet. "We are to be married this night, correct?" She asked. "I don't mean to rush but the Orken are still coming and I'd rather not be taken by the Prince....He won't be kind....not now."

Galron smiled when she informed that she was fine and just came to see if he was doing okay. He knew there was something that was bothering her, but he wasn't going to push it. "Thank you for coming to check up on me. I appreciate your concern M'lady. I am fine. A little weak but I still can yell!" he smiled at her.

"You do know that you can come to me with anything that is bothering you. I shall do my best to resolve your issue." He looked into her eyes and again fell under her mesmerizing charm.

He heard her worry about the prince and he knew he would come back for her. "I give you my word that this savage will not lay a hand upon a single hair of yours." His eyes flared with certainty.

"I do have something else to speak with you. I fear we have someone betraying us. When I got back to the castle, there were no ladders, no ropes, no breach of the wall. but yet the Orken got inside. Someone must have a secret passage to enter into the castle. We must find this person or this passage and seal it."

"Forgive me." He lowered his head to her. "You have addressed me and here I am spouting what needs to be done." He looks at her apologetically.

He reaches out and takes her hands into his and holds them gently. His eyes looks into hers. He lowers and kisses her softly, lovingly. His hands drawing her hands to the back of her and clasping their arms around her. He pulls her gently to him. Breaking the kiss ... "I have called for all my forces to come. I left more than I brought in the south woods. They will be here within an hour. The castle will be secured. "I ask that you trust me, I know that is asking a lot but I will not let anything happen to you. I have informed my knights that if we begin to get overran, they are to take you out of the castle and flee to the upper northern lands. Your safe M'love ... Umm, M'lady."

"Thank you for coming to check up on me. I appreciate your concern M'lady. I am fine. A little weak but I still can yell!" Galron yelled with a smile and she chuckled.
"You do know that you can come to me with anything that is bothering you. I shall do my best to resolve your issue." He said and she sighed. If she told him, what would become of John Shaw. He was callous and rude, but she didn't want him dead. Surely that would be the result so she let it alone.

"I give you my word that this savage will not lay a hand upon a single hair of yours." He told her and she nodded. She believed him, if only that was truly the thing bothering her.

"I do have something else to speak with you. I fear we have someone betraying us. When I got back to the castle, there were no ladders, no ropes, no breach of the wall. but yet the Orken got inside. Someone must have a secret passage to enter into the castle. We must find this person or this passage and seal it." He said and she frowned, playing over what could have possibly been the cause. The Orken had been to the keep before, but there was no way they could have mapped it so quickly. For a moment, John Shaw crossed her mind. Could he have betrayed her? Not, surely not, as he was too busy groping her to have been apart of it. It could ---

"Forgive me." He spoke, breaking her thoughts. "You have addressed me and here I am spouting what needs to be done." He said and she smiled softly. "It's not bother." She said simply as he took her hands and held them. He gazed into her eyes before kissing her sweetly. She closed her eyes and kissed him back just before pulling her to him, breaking the kiss. "I have called for all my forces to come. I left more than I brought in the south woods. They will be here within an hour. The castle will be secured. I ask that you trust me, I know that is asking a lot but I will not let anything happen to you. I have informed my knights that if we begin to get overran, they are to take you out of the castle and flee to the upper northern lands. Your safe M'love ... Umm, M'lady." He said and Andei caught his mistake. She looked at him, drawing her hands up and touching his face. "I believe you," She said. "but we will win, we will survive this night....and many others to come...together....My love." She said before pressing her lips to his, sealing her words with a kiss.

She would not let, the Orken Prince, or John Shaw, come between them, he loved her and honestly, he'd found his way into her heart as well.

Galron heard her words than felt her lips upon his sealing the words she just spoke to him. He raised up breaking the kiss “I would pick you up and carry you to the balcony and we would watch the sunset fall before us…Well we could walk out there.” He chuckled then grasped his ribs in a little discomfort.

He regained his posture. His eyes searching hers for an answer he didn’t even know what the question was. He was fascinated with her. “You draw wanting desires from my soul that puts fear into me. I have never met a woman whom has captured my desires by just looking into your eyes. I don’t not just speak of sex, but of bonding, sharing. It has not even been a day and I am ready to die for you! What powers do you yield in that soul of yours?” He was beginning to believe like his parents of old that there is such a thing as love at first sight for it happened to them as well.

He reached over and touched her face. “Andei, I do free you from your betrothal to me. You can leave and join your people unharmed. If you wish.” He waited for a few moments, kneels to one knee then spoke again. “Andei, I ask you for your hand in marriage. I vow to protect you, love you, and support you through all that may inflict you in our days of marriage as husband and wife. Will you marry me?”

“I would pick you up and carry you to the balcony and we would watch the sunset fall before us…Well we could walk out there.” He said and Andei chuckled. He was too sweet. He then gazed at her, searching her eyes in a way that made her feel odd.

“You draw wanting desires from my soul that puts fear into me. I have never met a woman whom has captured my desires by just looking into your eyes. I don’t not just speak of sex, but of bonding, sharing. It has not even been a day and I am ready to die for you! What powers do you yield in that soul of yours?” He said and Andei blushed. "You honor me, Your Grace." She said, bashfully. He then touched her face softly. Andei, I do free you from your betrothal to me. You can leave and join your people unharmed. If you wish.” He said before kneeling before her, taking a single knee. Andei's heart raced. “Andei, I ask you for your hand in marriage. I vow to protect you, love you, and support you through all that may inflict you in our days of marriage as husband and wife. Will you marry me?” He said and she gaped at him. He asked her. He is asking for her hand.
The man to whom she thought was her golden prison guard was in fact not, he was her savior, sure, her family was dead, murdered, but it was bittersweet, because in their deaths, she was freed.
Free to choose and she would chose him.

She suddenly dropped to her knees and throwing herself around him, tears in her eyes, she pulled from him, looking into his eyes. "Thank you, You've freed me." She whispered. "For my entire life, whom I wed was never a choice of my own, and while true, we'd decided on it, you asking me, giving me the choice, has freed me from my gilded cage " She said.

"Yes, I will marry you...."

From the moment he kneeled down before her, she was free to make her own decision. He was prepared for her wish to be returned to her people, which he would have done so, he would have even helped her to move away to get away from the Orken prince that was coming for her. However, there was also that hope that she would say yes. Not because she had too, because he could see that little spark in her eyes every time they met. That little spark can grow in magnitudes if she was treated with respect and love, which he was going to do. He has never met a woman like this that made him feel as if he was willing to rip himself apart upon her whim for him to do so. He knew, and would never be able to deny it to those whom would seek the truth, he loved her…

When she spoke of all that he did for her and how it made her feel, he couldn’t stop the smile of happiness from forming, for the moment she dropped and hugged him, to her last word of explanation, she said yes. He put his hands upon her waist and gently indicated that he wanted to hold her close to him.

He held her for what seemed like eternity. He didn’t not speak for he didn’t have too his actions spoke for him. He took her hand and placed a long held kiss to her wrist. His eyes sparked with the flow of happiness that exploded across his chest. A big smile came to him as the expression upon his face showed that he just thought of this…

With a grunt he picked her up, and carried her to the balcony, held her in his arms as a long as he could while the sun slowly dropped below the horizon. “I give you your kingdom, M’love.”

Back
Top Bottom